Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mistress gets topped

"Mistress switches"

13
10 Comments 10
17.5k Views 17.5k
827 words 827 words
The first time he called me a slut, and slapped me hard across the face. I could not deny the shock, anger, and pure lust riding me. He stands over me, looking down. His eyes tell a story, questioning.

"Are you my slut, Mistress?"

I do not answer. I can not. Am I his slut. He grabs my face squeezing my jaw tightly and says again, with more authority.

"You are my slut mistress."

No question. At this moment, he owns me. I do not fully embrace my role but I am smothered by the pleasure of being controlled. His finger nails dig into my skin holding my face so tightly.

His reddened cock is fiercely hard. His fist slowly stroking down, up, down, up. Squeezing the head, milking the pre-cum from the slit. I know he can’t wait for me to tease his cock head with my juicy lips. Then my tongue will lick up the underside of his shaft, back up to his plump cock head, which my mouth will greedily suck wanting more his salty pre-cum.

"Open your mouth, slut."

His words bring me out of my hot cock sucking thoughts. I know I want this right now. I love how being on my knees, being his slut, excites me. Still I hesitate.

Another slap. "Suck my cock, whore."

I am truly pissed. I am not as much the masochist as he wants me to be, as his slut. I love what he gives me. It is not until he forces his cock into my mouth, sliding it down my throat and gagging me. That I feel my pussy flush with heat and spasm. I felt excited to be kneeling, yes. The act of being forced, his cock ramming my throat, making me choke. My pussy clenches hard. So hard. I grab his legs to push him back, but then he slides his hard flesh out and rubs it on my face.

"Suck my balls."

My tongue immediately darts between lips, my mouth sucking his tight sac. Lips rubbing, stiff tongue licking.

"Shit, yes. Lick your Master. My slut."

His hand pulls my head back, by my hair. His cock is deep in my throat again. My stomach heaving, clenching as I gag. Yet I want more. I scratch harder, making his thrust deeper, harder. My pussy is throbbing, dripping wet. Oh, god! I cum so hard, gushing.

"Oh, fuck, yes, whore. Give me your cum!"

I am light headed and weak. Sweat and spit make my face messy.

TiffanyJacome
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TiffanyJacome

He wipes my face and licks his palm. He loves tasting me as he.slowly slides his cock in and out of my wet mouth.

"You fucking whore. Oh, you feel so fucking good on my cock. Fucking your skull so hard."

The more he talks dirty the more I want him forcing his cock into my throat, slapping me. My nails dig deeper into his legs. Oh! I am cumming again. My mouth reflexively bites down as he is thrusting, my teeth grazing his cock.

"Ohhh, you fucking cock slut."

He fucks my throat so deep and hard. No more slow and easy. I lose my breath and then he pulls out. He bathes me in his hot cum. Shooting over and over . Pumping his cock, rubbing it on my face. After a few moments while we lay on the bed, and I lick his cock and balls. My pussy is drenched with my juices.

"I want your cock, slave," I demand.

"You can have it, it's yours. Only yours, Mistress. Always."

His voice so soft after cumming so good. My tongue stroking the length of him, sucking his balls. He is getting hard again.

"I want you fucking my ass."

My slave looks at me curious and excited. My ass has been licked, finger fucked, and a few toys inserted, but never a real cock.

"My Mistress."

My slave's voice drips lust and devotion like honey melting off a hot biscuit. His short, dark hair. The perfect length to grab hold to when he is between my legs. His eyes peer up at me, searching my gaze for the adoration coming from his Mistress. I look him over once again before I give him the next order.

"Give me a towel so I can wipe your cum off my face." I tell him sternly. With a heated look he leans over me, starts licking my face.

"I am your towel, Mistress. I will clean you dry."

I love my skin stimulated. His tongue slowly dragging against my face strokes my libido higher. I moan wanting to feel that long, hot tongue in my pussy.

"Ah, shit!"

My pussy is strung so tight.. He knows licking my skin will make me cum when I am horny.

"Yes Mistress, give me all of your honey. Let me drink you. Clean your pussy."

I push his shoulder, giving him the order,

"Fucking, yes, lick me!"

Published 
Written by CallMeMissD
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments