Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mistress Karen

"Mistress Karen gets her omn back"

4
2 Comments 2
6.7k Views 6.7k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Following the last session when Karen was at my mercy, she vowed to make me pay for it, but weeks had gone by with nothing happening, so I figured she had given up. We spent the weekend together doing the usual things, shopping and pictures, and spent Sunday just relaxing. We were laying on the sofa, when Karen got up and left the room. I took no notice and carried on watching T.V.

About ten minutes later she came back into the room. She was wearing a full leather harness that exposed her tits and pussy, thigh length high heel black PVC boots, and had a cat of nine tails in her hands. Her hair was in a ponytail and she'd put on bright red lipstick. She hit me with the whip and commanded me to undress.

When I was naked she whipped me again, across the chest. "You will call me Mistress Karen. You will not speak unless I say so, and you will obey my every command. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Mistress Karen," I replied.

"On your knees." I dropped to my knees and got a whip across my arse.

"On all fours, and go into the bedroom," Karen ordered. I went in and was followed by Karen who flicked the whip between my legs. I cried out at the shock of it. Karen grabbed my hair and pulled my head back.

"If you make another noise without my say so, you'll regret it. Now stand and spread your legs." I did as commanded. Karen walked around me, appraising me; she took my now erect member in her hand and pulled me across the room. She pushed me against the end of the bed.

"Stand there and don't move." She went to the wardrobe and took out some leather restraints and two metal bars about two feet in length.

"Hold out your hands." I put my hands out and she fastened two of the restraints around my wrists. "Now your feet," she said, and bent down and secured the other two around my ankles. She then took one of the bars and attached it to the ankle cuffs. My feet were now fixed two feet apart which would make walking difficult. Karen got the other bar and fixed it to a ring on a leather collar she had taken from the bedside cabinet; she then fastened the collar around my neck with the bar at the back.

"Put your hands up." I raised my hands and she attached them to the bar. I was now completely at her mercy, my hands could not be moved. Grabbing my cock again she pulled me over to the door which she kicked closed and then pushed my back against it. She attached the ring to a hook on the door. She stepped back to look at me, a grin spread across her face. Karen still had the whip in her hand and draped it over my cock. She dragged it along the length; the sensation was incredible, making my cock twitch up and down. She smiled when she saw this, but stopped.

“You’re not going to enjoy it for long,” she said, “not unless I want you to.”

Karen stepped away, put the whip on the bed and started to rub her tits slowly, pinching and pulling at her nipples, teasing me, until they were erect. She squatted, and I could see her wet pussy. The lips were slightly parted, revealing the pinkness inside her. She reached down and slipped a finger into her cleft.

“Do you like what you see?”

I nodded, I licked my lips. God, I wanted to fuck her so much! She stood and picked the whip up, and lashed me across my lower belly, just catching my cock. I sucked in a deep breath at the lashing; the feeling was so good.

Karen repeated this several times, doing it just hard enough to make my skin sting slightly. She put down the whip and got to her knees and took me into her mouth, sucking me. She was sucking so hard I almost came there and then, but she stopped and stood again.

Her face was only inches from mine, looking up at me. She grabbed my balls and pulled them down, stretching them until it sent a dull pain through me. I shuddered and she let go and went to the drawer where she got out two weighted clamps, which she attached to my balls.

I could feel the weight pulling down and she flicked them. I felt them swinging from side to side; it was a strange dragging feeling, but not unpleasant. She got two more clamps from the drawer and attached them to my nipples, and then joined them together by a length of chain. Where had she got this stuff from? She pulled on the chain slightly so I could feel the tension; the pain of this caused me to suck in sharp intake of breath for which I received a lashing from the whip.

“Don’t you dare make a noise unless I say.” She pulled on the chain and squeezed my balls at the same time causing pain in half of my body.

“Are you enjoying this?” she asked. “You may answer.” I admitted that I was, the pain was intense, my body was tingling with excitement.

“Good, now, be silent again.” Karen took from the drawer a length of cord and passed it around the base of my cock twice. She pulled it tight, tying it off with a small bow. This caused my balls and cock to stick forwards slightly. She reached down and rubbed the end of my prick which was wet with pre-come, and licked it from her fingers.

She began to suck me again, biting the end of my cock, and licking the length and sucking and squeezing my balls. After a few minutes she stopped, went to the wardrobe and got out a dildo which she covered in some lube and slid it into her cunt. I watched as she fucked herself with it for a while, then pulled it from her cunt and pressed it against my arse.

“Do you want your arse fucked?” I nodded, she knelt in front of so she could see what she was doing, then pushed it into me, at the same time she began to suck my cock again. She fucked me slowly at first, then, increased the speed so the dildo was pumping in and out of my arse. She was sucking me harder all the time.

I was so aroused that I came in her mouth very quickly, my cock felt like it was exploding as I came, I pumped spunk into her for ages filling her mouth so much it was running form the corners of her mouth and dripping onto her tits.

Catlin_Bouvier
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Catlin_Bouvier

She stood, leaving the dildo in my arse, and went into another room. She came back with a wine glass and a bottle of red wine. She stood in front of me and I watched as she let the spunk in her mouth dribble into the wine glass, and then filled it with the wine.

“Would you like some wine?” she asked. I nodded and she held the glass to my lips and made me drink, until the glass was empty.

“Is that nice?”

“Yes, Mistress Karen, I liked it very much,” I answered.

“If you’re good you may have some more later.” She pulled the dildo from my arse and dropped it on the floor.

“Now what else can I do to you.” She had a big shit eating grin on her face. Karen released me from the door and led me to the bed where she turned me around and pushed me onto the bed. I was spread-eagled and helpless. She climbed onto the bed and held herself just inches from my face.

“I’m now going to sit on your face; you will lick my cunt until I say you can stop.” She lowered herself onto me until her cunt was right over my mouth.

“Get licking, and you’d better make me come loads or I’m going to whip your arse red raw.” I stuck my tongue out and l Iicked along the length of her slit. Her smell was very strong and she was soaking wet, her juices were dripping onto me. I thrust my tongue into her, causing her to groan.

“You’d better not stop, you bastard, that’s fucking great.” I continued fucking her with my tongue as hard as I could. She was grinding herself onto me making it hard to breathe at times, but I carried on, I would flick my tongue over her clit sometimes causing her to gasp with pleasure. We carried on for about ten minutes, until I felt her tense up.

“Oh god, I’m going to come. Lick my cunt harder, you fucking shit, you.”

She was pressing down on me so hard I nearly suffocated. When she came she let out a long strangled noise; there’s no other way to describe it.

“Urrrrghh, arghhhh, fuck, fuck, shit, oh fucking hell, I’m comiiinnnggg, aaarrrggghhh.” As she came her juices poured from her. I nearly choked as I had a hard time trying to swallow them, as she was gushing over my face. She slumped forwards, supporting herself by placing her hands around my ankles. I could finally breathe properly again, and sucked in huge lungful’s of air. Karen rolled off of me and slid into a sitting position on the floor. Her hair was plastered to her sweaty body. I could see it glistening on her skin in the lamplight.

“That was fucking amazing; you may have some more wine.” She stood and picked up the wine glass and rubbed the rim around her sopping pussy, coating the glass with her come, then poured some wine into it and held my head and allowed me to drink some. I could taste her and the wine at the same time; it was the best vintage I’d ever drunk.

She sat me up, pulled my cock down, and dipped it into the wine and sucked it from my cock. She did this several times until I came again. She held my cock in front of her face and let my spunk cover her; some went onto her hair, some dripped onto her tits. The rest she let drip into the wine and milked my cock until the bottom of the glass was full too. She wiped spunk from her tits and face and put that into the glass as well then, filled it with wine.

“I think we should share this spunk cocktail, don’t you?”

“Oh, absolutely. Mistress Karen.” We shared the cocktail. Karen was idly playing with my prick until it started to respond.

“I want you cock in me, I need you to fuck me, I must have your cock stuffing my cunt, fuck me.”

She climbed onto me, I could hardly refuse as I was still in the restraints, she slowly lowered herself until she was impaled on my throbbing cock, then, began to fuck me very slowly. She rocked back and forth, sideways and, up and down, lifting herself until I could see that just the tip of my prick was at her puffy, pussy lips, then slid down until she was sitting on me. She carried on for about ten minutes until she felt me tense, I was near to coming.

“Don’t you dare come yet, I’m not ready,” she ordered, and pinched both my nipples really hard. She just sat on me for a minute before starting again. This time she started to ram herself down onto my stiff cock.

“Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck. I can feel your cock hitting the top of my cervix." She carried on like this; she was squeezing her tits really hard.

“Oh, fuck, shit, bollocks, I’m going to come, arrgghh, fuck.” She went totally rigid as a massive orgasm ripped through her, her cunt muscles were squeezing my cock so hard I exploded into her, spunk filling her gorgeous cunt until it was running out around my cock and coating me.

Karen raised herself off me and covered her cunt with her hand to stop it from leaking from her. She moved up the bed until her cunt was over my face, and removed her hand so it dripped from her all over my face and into my mouth. What was on her hand she rubbed into my chest until I was coated in my spunk; the smell of it filled the air. She then kissed me, her tongue forcing itself into my mouth so she could take the spunk into hers; she then licked the rest off of my chest, then moved down and sucked my cock clean.

“I love the taste of your spunk; do you like the taste of your spunk?” Before I could answer she sat on my face and told me lick her cunt clean of my spunk. I did this with relish, I could taste the mixture of her cunt juices and my spunk, it was such a heady mixture. Karen came twice more as I licked her clean.

She collapsed onto the bed next to me and lay there looking at me for a while, then began to release me, my arms and legs were aching form the restraints.

“I’m so glad you came into my life, sex is so fucking good now, you’ve made me very happy,” she said. 

We cuddled up when I was free and fell asleep tired, contented and happy.

Published 
Written by ledlizzy55
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments