Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mistress Roulette - Part 7

"I'm handed off to a new woman, who has some interesting tastes."

4
1 Comment 1
9.2k Views 9.2k
2.5k words 2.5k words
I had no idea what Mistress meant when she said they would be having more fun with me. Maybe I did, but I didn't want to think about it.

The plug in my tiny asshole, had me trembling in horny discomfort. It was locked into the frame of my chastity belt, so I knew it was staying put, for a while at least.

The problem was, the more I started to get used to the feeling of it invading my tight behind, the more it turned me on. This would normally be a welcomed feeling, but by this point, I was so painfully aroused, that I was losing my sense of self. I was supposed to be Mistress' well-behaved pet, but I felt overwhelmed by animalistic urges.

If I wanted to survive the night, I had to avoid being punished again. But as every minute passed, it seemed more and more unlikely.

"Apparently, they're having a busy night at the restaurant," Mistress reported. "It's going to be around an hour until the food arrives. I think that might be enough time for some of you to have a little fun with our pet in training."

I felt my leash tugged and I quickly crawled in that direction. With the plug deepening my arousal and how many women were around, I found it hard to focus in the darkness under the blindfold. Instead of removing my visual stimuli, the mask seemed only to sharpen my perverse imagination.

"Stop," Mistress commanded, tapping me on the head. "Good, girl. Meet, Miss Vee. Would you like to greet her?"

"Yes," I squeaked. "Hello, Miss Vee." All I wanted was to have Mistress spread my legs open and fuck me. I would have done anything for that.

"Hello, darling," Miss V. welcomed. "It's nice to meet you. I've been watching you all night."

"That's right," Mistress commented. She turned her attention to me. "Miss Vee, she has some, specific tastes. But, I don't want to spoil anything."

"May I hold her leash?" Miss Vee asked.

"Of course. Ladies, a little applause for Miss Vee taking charge."

The women in the room clapped and cheered giddily.

I felt Miss Vee pull me closer to her. I could now breathe in the scent of her body from where I was. She smelled slightly different than the others, but I wasn't sure how. Perhaps she was more mature? I got the feeling she had some sort of exotic background, although she didn't speak with an accent.

"Come up here. Hands behind your back," Miss instructed, tugging my leash.

Her legs opened up. I was guided by Miss Vee's warm, smooth nylon on both sides of my body as she pulled me into her effervescent crotch.

With my hands clasped behind my back, I was forced to take in her sweetly potent scent. She must have had my leash pulled under her body, as I couldn't move my neck back at all.

Miss Vee was clearly aroused, as my mouth and nose quickly became damp, pressed against her barely-covered slit.

"Do you like being down there?" Miss Vee inquired, tightening the pull on my leash.

Unable to move and barely able to breathe any oxygen that wasn't laden with intoxicatingly naughty perfume, I whispered back a response.

"Oh, yes. Thank you, Miss Vee."

"What does the smell of my aroused vagina, make you want to do?" She inquired, genuinely.

I wasn't sure how to answer her, but I didn't want to hesitate too long and keep everyone waiting.

"A lot of things, Miss Vee," I admitted, guardedly.

I felt a gentle spank come down on my behind.

"That's not a very satisfying answer," Mistress barked. "Should I have given you a bigger ass plug?"

"No, Mistress! I'm sorry," I pleaded, apologetically. I focused hard and tried to clear my head of all distractions. This proved impossible, thanks to how long I've been pent up and the new sensations my anal device were giving me.

"The smell of your wet vagina makes me want to lick it and please you and make you even more wet and aroused, Miss Vee."

"Hmm," she moaned. "Is that all it makes you want to do? Just make me more aroused? Are you saying you just want to tease me?"

She tugged me harder into her hot mound. I felt like I was being smothered by my own desires and of course, her moist nylons.

"No! No, not at all, Miss Vee," I corrected, apologetically. "I meant to say, that I want to make you wetter as I use my tongue to please you. To make you more aroused and hopefully I can make you orgasm in my mouth."

"Make me?" Miss Vee questioned. "You are in control of me now?"

A few of the women in the room made 'tisk tisk' noises, followed by naughty giggles.

"No, no, I'm sorry, that's not what I meant to say," I backpedalled, desperately.

"Then start saying what you mean," Miss Vee urged. She relaxed her grip on my neck and shifted positions in her chair, removing her expensive heels.

I felt her place one of her feet between my legs.

"Yes, Miss," I gasped. I struggled to sort out the words in my head. However, she started to wiggle her nylon toes against my dripping slit and my grammar went out the window. "I wanted you to have orgasm in my mouth. If I mean, when, if you wanted."

The women in the room, including Mistress, had a laugh at my expense. I didn't care at this point. I was surprised I could still talk at all. I had never been so horny and in need in my whole life. I would do anything for this woman, if it earned me my release. I was the vessel, through which any and all of her pleasures would be had. I would grant her and deliver her any naughty fantasies she desired. I wanted to do anything and everything for her and my mistress. However, it seemed like all these women wanted, was to tease me and make me wait longer.

Anything but that...

"That's not much better," Miss Vee criticized, rubbing my ever-moistening cunt with the top of her nylon foot.

Being forced to breathe in her femininity while she teased my throbbing clit, took away my remaining senses. I couldn't answer her properly. I couldn't form words anymore.

I moaned something guttural into her crotch as I tried to rub my desperate pussy against her leg.

"I think this might be too much for her," Miss Vee announced.

Mistress pulled my face out from between the woman's satin thighs. She leaned in close to me. "I know you're struggling, sweetheart," she whispered, delicately kissing my ear. "But you are not getting your orgasm today, unless you behave and follow instructions like a good pet."

I swallowed the massive lump in my throat and nodded. The plug throbbed in my ass, pounding erotic sensations into my belly and deepening my sexual thirst.

"Now," Mistress reiterated, "what does the smell of her cunt, make you want to do?"

I tried to organize the thoughts in my head. Miss Vee could tell I was trying to concentrate and toed my dripping slit relentlessly.

"I, umm," I fumbled. "It makes me want to serve you, Miss Vee. It makes me want to show you how desperate I am to please you and to make you want for nothing.

BlueDream21
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BlueDream21

It makes me want to impress you."

"I see," Miss Vee grinned. She removed her slick foot from my crotch and presented it to my nose. "And what about your pussy? Hmm? What does the scent of your own arousal make you want to do?"

"It makes me," I blurted, before I felt a spank across my bum.

"You didn't even take it in yet, bad girl," Mistress chastised from behind me. She pushed the back of my head forward and Miss Vee's soaked nylon dampened my nose.

I slowly breathed in, allowing the full aroma to engulf my senses. I always felt so embarrassed being forced to smell myself. It seemed so humiliating. But that was why it was so arousing, I guess. And of course, Miss Vee knew that it was. That's why she was torturing me like this.

"Well?" Miss Vee requested, spreading her toes to cover more of my face.

"Oh, god. Miss Vee, I don't know," I admitted, horribly distracted by my nagging, pent-up needs. "It makes me want to be naughty. It makes me want to cum. It makes me want to do humiliating things, in order to earn my orgasm. It makes me want to beg, worship and whine."

I let out a terrible whimper as I took another deep breath, filling my lungs with my own horny perfume.

"But above all else," I continued, "it makes me want to be good for my mistress. It reminds me of my place and my duty as a dedicated, loyal, submissive pet."

"Ohh," Miss Vee groaned. "That was an impressive response. Good girl!"

On the other side of the room, a woman started to get noisy. I felt the attention of the women in the room shift over to her.

The sound of a vibrator, buzzing deeply inside a warm, wet cunt was the first thing I noticed. Soon, the humming was barely audible over the sound of the woman's panting.

"Delicious!" Mistress commented. "I see Miss Vee isn't the only one who is finding this amusing."

"Fuck!" The woman screeched. She sounded a little embarassed, but was unable to control herself.

Miss Vee yanked my neck, pulling my leash tight. I was thrust up against her warm, nylon-covered pussy again.

"Breathe me in," she commanded, sensually. I assume she was eager to experience the euphoria the woman across the room was currently enjoying. I knew better than to entertain that idea for myself. "Smell how erotic my mound is and how wet it's making you, little slave."

She pushed her toes gently into my soaking hole causing my engorged clit to stiffen further.

I followed her instructions, quickly disappearing into a sensual mist of desire. It had been so long since I was fucked and satisfied, her toes seemed like a godsend; a heavenly fucking treat for my ailing horny body.

The woman on the other side of the room giggled shyly as she switched her vibrator off. I continued to breathe in Miss Vee's dripping femininity as I listened to the woman sigh and glow with delight.

I noticed some slack on my leash as Miss Vee changed positions. She gently pushed me back from her crotch, but continued to slide her slender, slick foot between my legs. I couldn't have been hornier. At least, the thought of being hornier frightened me to my core. My stiff, wet bead trembled as it was rubbed, causing my asshole to clinch the plug tightly. The sensation sent aching pangs of sexual frustration through my body.

Miss Vee adjusted herself a little, sliding her nylons down over her hips.

"Can I get anyone some more drinks? The food should be arriving soon," Mistress offered, casually.

Miss Vee pulled me in close to her exposed mound so I could hear her finger slip inside its soaking folds. The sound was mouth wateringly tantalizing. I could actually feel the heat from her thighs warming my cheeks.

"Now, you are going to taste my cunt," Miss Vee commanded, high with excitement.

On the other side of the room, I heard the lusty woman's vibrator come back to life. Her naughty giggles danced around the room and soon turned to quiet but intense moans. Her convenient, never ending pleasure, frustrated me to no end!

The sound of Miss Vee's elegant fingers leaving her sopping lips, reminded me that I'd better open mine.

My mouth dropped open and I finally tasted her nectarous sexuality. I took long, slow laps of her thin, soaked fingers. I made her think I was truly enjoying it. This wasn't hard, since I was horny beyond rationality and was indeed truly enjoying it.

"That's enough for you," she barked, gently, then slipped her fingers out of my mouth and back into her slit. "Now, you are going to taste your naughty, little cunt."

My heart skipped a beat as she removed her nylon foot from my crotch. I felt like screaming in protest. It had been so goddamn enjoyable having it there.

I smelled my delicious, humiliating frustration approach my mouth as I hurriedly opened it. I knew I was closer than ever to my release and didn't want to hesitate even for a second, in case Miss Vee, or Mistress were feeling a little extra cruel.

The damp, sweet nylon breached my lips and I quickly danced my tongue over it. The top of her foot was covered in my hot, horny honey and the bottom tasted of sweat and expensive leather. It was so deliciously erotic, I felt the urge to cry.

The two weeks of constant tease and denial Mistress had tormented me with had broken me. I was an emotional wreck now; worshipping feet, plugged and ready to sob from chastised distress.

"Oh fuck, that felt good," Miss Vee exclaimed, removing her foot. "Now, what tasted better, hmm?"

"Oh, Miss Vee," I gasped, trying not to break down. "Your pussy tasted so much better, thank you!"

"Is that so?" She teased. "Are you sure? I've heard that being denied like this, can cause one's arousal to taste sweeter than ever before."

"I'm sure, Miss," I pleaded. "My pussy tasted so good on your gorgeous foot, Miss Vee, but not as good as your delicious fingers."

"Hmm, I see," she paused, thinking. "If you were to get to taste one of them again, which would you prefer?"

"I would love to taste your sweet pussy off your fingers again, Miss," I offered.

"Hmm," she teased, deliberating slowly to make me worry. "Well, that's too bad. I want to touch my pussy and feel good and I can't do that if my fingers are in your mouth. I want them to be pleasing me, not you. And what will please me the most is having you lick and suck the juices of your denial from my foot while I masturbate."

My pussy tightened and the plug ached in my ass. I nodded, trying to seem as pleased and eager as I could, despite my disappointment. My profuse needs would have to wait a little longer. I had to remember that my pleasure came from being denied and serving others.

~For updated on this story and others, see my profile, or just ask!

Published 
Written by Aerith_Lives
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments