Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

More Than She Could Ask For

"When Her Master Finds Krystenah's Secret Diary, He Begins Enacting Her Fantasies"

18
11 Comments 11
20.2k Views 20.2k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Competition Entry: The Joy of Giving
"Here is what you are going to do..." We were inside the lobby and he had his arm firmly on my elbow walking me toward the Ladies' room. His voice was warm and close in my ear.

"You are going to go in there, do your business, and place the bullet inside that tight little ass. Come and find me when you are done and do NOT make me wait."

I looked at him quickly and then looked at my purse. I hadn't told him about this fantasy and I certainly hadn't put the bullet in my purse before we left the house. At once I knew two things--one was that he had found my secret diary of fantasies and two--that he had placed the bullet in my bag at some point during the day. I felt a strange mixture of guilt and excitement as I nodded and rushed to do his command.

I found it tough to relax enough to insert the bullet right away, but after I focused on the sensation of his words in my ear and his hand on my skin, I found it easy to comply. The bullet had a short wire with a control attached to it. I laid it against my hip, pulled up my lace panties, pulled down my jeans and smiled.

Inside the theater, I sat up straight in my seat and enjoyed the sensation of the bullet inside my ass. I had always wanted to wear it or a plug when we were out together and lately I had also been fantasizing about wearing a butterfly vibe so I could stimulate my clit under my clothes. I had belt a little embarrassed to share all these thoughts with him. I had been afraid he would think I was too much of a slut, but apparently I needn't have worried because here I was, his willing partner, sitting next to him in the dark with a bullet inside my ass.

He stared ahead and smiled and laughed a little at the previews. I sneaked glances at his face to see if I could get a clue what he was thinking, but as usual, he revealed nothing. Just looking at him aroused me. I had worn tight jeans and I knew that if I moved back and forth ever so slightly, I could rub my clit against the seam of my jeans. I glanced at him and as if he could read my mind, he leaned in and whispered, "I did not give you permission to play with your clit. Sit still and behave." He ran his and along the side of my hip where the control was and placed it into his hand. As he did, I felt a tiny pull inside my ass and I clenched involuntarily.

For the longest time, He just let the control rest in his hand. I started to fear that he wasn't going to play with the control, but I shouldn't have worried. He always keeps his word. He had told me he was going to make me wear a bullet the next time we went out to a movie and he was making me wear one. I relaxed and watched the movie, getting caught up in the story. Then I started to feel it, a slow vibration. I didn't have time to worry if the sound could be overheard. He had chosen an action movie and the roar of explosions covered up the tiny whirr that the bullet was producing at his fingertips.

I tried to hold my face still as he increased the speed and intensity of the vibe, but as I felt the vibrations increase, my whole body relaxed. My head fell back against the seat and loll slightly back and forth. I felt the vibrations not only in my ass, but inside my pussy, as well. My clit was becoming engorged and it strained against the seam in my jeans. He whispered in my ear, "you want to touch it, don't you, pet?"

"Yes, Sir," I moaned.

"Well, you are going to have to wait."

I pouted and nodded, wondering in a slight panic, how I was going to be able to wait throughout the rest of the movie as my arousal doubled, knowing now I how much at his mercy I was.

I tried my best to keep still, but as my clit started to throb, I moved my hips side to side, increasing the pressure on my clit as it pressed against the seam in my jeans. It was involuntary, but he didn't see it that way. He sensed when I did it and grabbed my hand and pulled it into his chest.

"I told you to wait and you didn't listen. Do you know what that means?" His eyes were so intense I wanted to look away, but I knew I would only make it worse for myself if I did.

I nodded and he moved my hand down his side and lifted up the hem of his sweater.

"You see the belt I am wearing?" I saw it and nodded. He didn't need to say more. I knew from past experience that when he drew my attention to his belt, usually by just lifting up with sweater so I could see it, that later he would take it off and spank my naughty ass with it.

I watched the rest of the movie as he controlled the vibrations inside me. He switched the toy off only to turn it on to three. He left it at one for the longest time, but modulated the control at his whim. at the end of the movie, my ass felt numb, used, ready for his use. As the end credits rolled, He told me to go to the Ladies' room and remove it.

As I walked toward him, the bullet in its bag inside my purse, I still felt the vibrations inside my ass and pussy. I was extremely aroused, both that we had fulfilled this fantasy, but also at the thought of being spanked with his belt when we got home.
***
At home, he told me to strip and to wait for him in the bedroom. He told me that he wanted me to read him a story. I walked, a little disoriented and confused, into the bedroom and there I saw my secret diary sitting on the bed. I had started it a few weeks before and had not meant to share it. Or had I? When I had first started writing in it, I had carefully hidden it away behind some books in the bookcase next to my bed. As time went on, I had become less careful. Had I left it out so he could find it? There wasn't time to think any more about it. I stripped and sat on the bed, the diary in my lap.

He came into the room and leaned down and kissed my mouth. As I felt his tongue urgently exploring my mouth, I felt like there was an electrical current that passed from my lips to my clit.

Art_Of_Hell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Art_Of_Hell

He grasped the back of my head and kissed me deeper, more hungrily. He pulled away and whispered into my mouth, "November 5. Read it to me." He stepped back and stripped off his sweater. He started undoing his belt as my mouth became dry and I thumbed through the diary. I flipped through the pages until I found it, the entry he told me to read.

My voice started weak. "November 5," I said and my face flushed red as my eyes scanned the page. I had never planned to share this with him...or with anyone.

"Read it so the whole class can hear," He said and smiled. He began pulling his belt through his belt loops.

"Yes, Sir," I said. I had to. I read:

Sometimes I imagine J spanking my ass with a belt. I was never spanked that way as a child and maybe that is why I crave it. Sometimes before I go to bed, I imagine him making me stand against the wall...

"Get up and stand against the wall. Bring the book with you," he told me. "Keep reading."  I did as he told.  I faced the wall and kept my eyes on the words.

He makes me stand against the wall with my legs spread, and he runs the belt along the ass.

J did the very same thing and I felt a flush of excitement throughout my body.

He tells me to kiss the belt because the belt will be used to punish me, to humble me and once I have taken my punishment, I will be Daddy's good girl again...

I looked at J, scared. I had never revealed to him that I had this desire to be punished in this way, that I had even fantasized about being a bad girl. He had called me his slut, his slave, his dog. He had never called me Daddy's naughty little girl. He held the belt, doubled, up to my lips and nodded. I kissed it.

When the strokes come, I cannot believe how much they hurt. He tells me to take my punishment, that I am a bad girl and I deserve to be punished, that Daddy needs to punish his bad little girl, that naughty girls need to be whipped with a belt and he tells me to tell him all these things, too.

When the strokes come, I cannot believe how much they hurt. He tells me to take my punishment, that I am a bad girl and I deserve to be punished, that Daddy needs to punish his bad little girl, that naughty girls need to be whipped with a belt and he tells me to tell him all these things, too. And I do. I tell him I am bad, I tilt my ass up so he can punish me the way I need to be punished. Daddy feels how wet I am and punishes me more for getting aroused. I am a bad girl and I need to be punished. I am lost in the role, lost in the fantasy as the strokes come, one after the other, striping my ass, striping my thighs. I drop the book to the floor and lay my head on the wall as he whips the ass he controls.

When it is over, he tells me I am a good girl and he holds me close. He tells me I have earned a reward and he leads me back to the bed. When he sits me down, I feel the echo of the vibrations deep inside my ass and the tender redness on my ass cheeks. I laugh a little as I sit and jump up again, but he gently and firmly presses me back down.

"Lie down," he tells me and I have to do what he says. "You are not allowed to cum yet, but I want you to have a little reward," he says. He presses his fingers deep inside me and he rubs against my clit. He brings his fingers up to my mouth and paints my lips with my wetness.

"Good girl," he says, and soul kisses me. He moves me to the center of the bed and climbs up on top of me. I feel his hard on through his pants, but he moves down my body, kissing my neck and tits and tummy. He moves his mouth over my mound and crawls in between my legs, I open them and let them fall open as he presses his mouth firmly against the cleft of my clit. I feel a current rush through me , but I want to follow his command, so I hold on and don't allow myself to give over into the orgasm that I know is right below the surface of every cell in my body. He sucks and licks my clit, flicking it with his tongue. He presses one, then two, then three fingers inside me with one hand and then starts finger fucking me deeply as he kisses and sucks my clit. I start to move my hips, gyrating. I am moaning as my eyes roll back in my head. He is focused and works one then two fingers inside my ass. I clench my thighs trying NOT to cum. He stops and looks at me.

"You do not have permission to cum, krys," he says, and then returns to sucking me again. My head is rolling back and forth.

"I am going to cum," I moan. "Please let me cum!"

He stops abruptly and flips me over, pressing my neck down into the bed and thrusting my ass up. He begins slapping my ass hard with his hand and I know I am going to fall over the edge when he gives me the word. He can spank surprisingly hard and my already punished ass begins to feel raw under his slaps.

He kneels behind me and I feel his rock hard erection pressing against my asshole. He presses little by little until he is inside me. I feel him fill me up entirely and as he fucks my ass and his balls slam into the ass cheeks he controls and owns, he whispers, "cum," into my ear and I shudder and scream and melt in his arms.
***
Lying in the warmth of his body he tells me later that I am a good girl and that I can tell him anything. I don't have to worry and I don't have to hide and that he loves my stories and my "kinky dirty, slutty, perverted, sweet, sloppy, beautiful mind." It is more than I could or should ever ask for and I am so very thankful for my Man. Then he says. "Grab your book. I want to hear another story."



Published 
Written by krystenah
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments