Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mr. Bell Part 1

"Aja learns a whole lot about her boss"

5
6 Comments 6
8.8k Views 8.8k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Another Father’s day at the office. The second time I believe. I was thinking about all the times I never got to celebrate Father’s day and how much it pissed me off when the office pager went off.

“Aja, please come to my office!” It was my boss, Mr. Bell.

I got up and walked to the office, still thinking of what a disappointment this day was.

“Aja, I’m surprised you’d even be here on Father’s Day. You’re one of the only people that showed up,” Mr. Bell said, shuffling papers on his desk. He didn’t even look up at me.

“Well sir, I don’t really have anyone to celebrate it with. No brothers or a dad.” Geez, the sentence left my mouth with a bitter aftertaste.

“Why are you in the office today?” I wanted to stop talking about me.

Mr. Bell wasn’t old. Let’s get that out the way. He looked like he was in his mid-thirties and didn’t have a speck of gray hair. He was a blonde, with a stylish modern cut, which was always kept. He had no face hair; he was a clean shaven man. He always wore a suit, I don’t think I ever seen him in anything else. Mr. Bell was tall, at least 6’3 and he was slim, but when he took off his suit jacket, you could almost see the muscles ripple underneath his crisp dress shirt. His eyes were a warm green with little flecks of blue and brown. He was beyond handsome, and his voice radiated importance and power. Mr. Bell was the living image of an authority figure. I don’t know why he decided to be a CEO; he could’ve easily been anything else. Maybe it was the money.

“I’m here for the same reasons as you missy,” Mr. Bell sighed, “I have no kids, no wife, or a dad to celebrate with.”

I shuffled uncomfortably; Mr. Bell never really spoke to me unless it was business.

“Well what did you need me for Sir?”

Mr. Bell had a shadow of a smile on his face, “I need to talk to you.”

I felt my gut drop, was I about to get fired?

“Well what is it about?”

Mr. Bell stood up, “I remember when you came here two years ago. You were fresh out of college, looking for work. I wasn’t going to hire you, but I did. You are a great accountant and a great assistant. I’ve been watching you for some time now. You are so shy. You never speak to anyone… you seem so alone.”

I felt desperation in myself when he said that. He knew it was alone. He knew I had no one. I drove home every night only to find an empty house. A quiet, sad empty house.

Mr. Bell walked behind me, “It’s sad that you have no dad on Father’s day. Two years in a row with no father. It must be awful lonely. To go home and watch endless hours of TV with no dad to talk to or ask for advice.”

I felt my cheeks getting hot. I turned around and faced him. His tanned fair skin almost shined in the setting sun. “That’s all well and true Mr. Bell, but I think I’m missing the point.”

Mr. Bell approached me and leaned in so that we were inches apart.

“I could be your daddy.”

Mr. Bell’s words made my knees slightly weak. I’d watched enough twisted TV to know how this worked. Here he was, so important and handsome. Why would he want me? I felt his warm air coming out of his nose and his eyes gleamed with anticipation. Or was it desire? Hunger? He reminded me of a lion before its ready to pounce. All of this tension was going to break the moment I opened my mouth.

“I… I really don’t u-un-understand,” I stuttered.

Mr. Bell smiled to show his perfectly white teeth, “I’ll be your daddy, the one to show you what it’s like to feel important. Isn’t that what you dream of, being some man’s little girl?”

I couldn’t speak. His voice had me in a vice, so enticing and smooth. He stood over my small petite 5’0, 100lbs figure. I could almost feel his power radiating off of him and pushing me to submit. I felt my panties getting wet.

Before I could even answer, Mr. Bell leaned forward and pressed his lips to mine. I was shocked, but I relaxed once his slim tongue slipped into my mouth. I hesitantly kissed back, prodding curiously in his mouth. Mr. Bell’s tongue twisted with mine and he leaned over me, pushing me back onto his desk. He kissed me with expertise, knowing exactly how to elicit a moan from me. I never knew kissing could be so arousing.

Mr. Bell’s hands soon began to roam as he kissed me passionately. He ran his hand up my stomach and groped one of my C-cup breasts. Then he ran his hand down my leg and up my skirt and cupped my ass cheek. My cunt was becoming increasingly wet and hot.

LhindaCarter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LhindaCarter



Mr. Bell pulled away from the kiss, and I was about to utter a cry of protest when he stuck one of his fingers into my mouth.

“Shhhh, my little dove. Be a good little girl and suck on Daddy’s finger, okay?”

I was so eager to please him. In this moment, he was fulfilling every fantasy and need I ever dreamed. I sucked on his finger eagerly as he stroked my hair lovingly. Mr. Bell’s face was calm, but his eyes were hungry.

After a few moments he pulled his finger out my mouth. Mr. Bell reached for my shirt and with one fluid motion pulled it off. I began to undress him when he slapped my hand hard.

“Did I give you permission to touch Daddy’s clothes?” His voice was firm.

“No I-‘’

He cut me off “Exactly. Now hush.”

He pulled my skirt off and pulled my panties to the side.

“Isn’t this a lovely sight for me? My sweet little girl’s pussy is all wet for me already.”

And with that he plunged a finger inside me. I moaned loudly and he began to slowly pump his finger in and out of me. I couldn’t believe how one finger could feel so amazing. He curved his finger slightly as he pumped.

“Ohh, ohh, ohh, daddy,” I whispered.

The words that slipped out of my mouth made me wetter. I almost turned into butter when he looked up at me and said, “You’ve got such a silky little pussy”

Mr. Bell began to pump faster and harder. “Yes little girl, take it. Take this nice finger fucking.”

I began to whimper and moan incoherently. The pleasure of just one of his fingers was almost overwhelming. It wasn’t just the finger inside me; it was the tall dominate man staring me dead in the eyes with a smirk on his face as he pumped his finger in and out of me.

“Daddy, please can I cum?” I whimpered loudly.

He suddenly stopped. Mr. Bell stood straight and his face was stern.

“Listen to me very clearly, little dove, you are never allowed to ask unless I inquire first. You are my little girl and I’ll let you cum when I see fit. And if you ever cum without my permission, there will be serious consequences.”

I bit my lip and I felt the heat rising in my face. “I’m sorry daddy.”

Mr. Bell cupped my face in his hand. “I’ll forgive you, just this once.”

Then he removed his suit jacket and slowly unbuttoned his dress shirt. I was excited; it was like watching someone open a gift way too slow. When he removed his shirt, he had a six pack, and his biceps bulged. Mr. Bell dropped his pants and boxers down to his ankles. His cock sprang free and stood fully erect. It had to be at least seven inches and had a bead of pre-cum on it already.

“Get down on your knees sweetheart, and suck on daddy’s cock”

I quickly hopped down from the desk and took half of his cock in my mouth. I bobbed my head back and forth slowly; I had no idea how to give a blowjob. I stroked the other half with my hand and Mr. Bell let out a loud sigh. I felt a bit more confident and I took a bit more in my mouth, and bobbed back and forth faster. My pussy was getting wetter and I wanted to cum so bad it hurt, but the fear of punishment kept me in check.

Mr. Bell grabbed my ponytail of long curly hair and pushed himself all the way in my mouth. I immediately gagged and tried to pull away, but he was too strong. He began to fuck my face, fast and hard. I tried my best to breathe out of my nose, but every time he thrust inward, his balls hit my chin and I flinched too much to stay calm. I open my mouth wider and began to gag and push on his thighs. I looked up at Mr. Bell to see that he had a pleased smile on his face. Tears began to spill out of my eyes and my make-up ran a bit down my face.

“Oh this is such a beautiful sight,” he cooed, “my lovely little girl gagging on my cock and looking me in the eyes.”

His face looked oddly animalistic as he pumped faster in and out of my mouth. My lungs began to burn and black was edging my vision. I choked loudly and slapped his legs urgently, my eyes pleading him to stop. It felt like an eternity before he smiled and said, “You are so fucking beautiful when you’re helpless and begging”

He pulled his cock out of my mouth and long strands of cum shot into my mouth. I gasped for air and tried to catch the cum as it shot out at me. My saliva and his cum coated my chest as I coughed and panted.

Mr. Bell pulled his pants up and put his cock away. Afterwards, he pulled a handkerchief out and wiped my face, then my chest.

“That was a beautiful Father’s day gift. Come home with daddy so he can return the favor.”

To Be Continued…

Constructive criticism is welcomed! Please let me know if you would like a part 2!

Published 
Written by SolarGoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments