Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mrs. Crane's Fountain of Youth (10)

"Loraine unveils her reward for an obedient submissive Shirley. What about Jamal? Read on..."

8
13 Comments 13
7.9k Views 7.9k
3.8k words 3.8k words
Mrs. Crane’s Fountain of Youth

By

Don Abdul ©2011



CHAPTER TEN: A Private Party (Delicious Desserts)



Loraine’s squirted juices trailed down over Jamal’s balls, and she felt his nuts and caressed them rubbing her juices into his sac. “Mmmm…” she let out a soft moan and then shivered as she replayed the moment when his load of hot cum shot up her vagina. She had squeezed his cock and choked his shaft with her tight cunt muscles and held his hot seed inside her body. She was determined to keep his sperm inside her for as long as possible, and then as their tremors died away, she thought up a plan.

*********

Loraine turned her face towards Jamal, half spinning on his cock, and then kissed him on the mouth. It felt like a thank you kiss, although the black youth wondered what for. They had all had a great time, so nobody should be thanking anybody, or so he thought anyway.

Loraine called out to Shirley and teased her a little. “Hey there slut, did you enjoy watching me fuck your man?” she asked. Did you see how I bounded up and down on his big black cock like a two-bit black man’s whore?”

Fearful of incurring the wrath of the crazy bitch, and prolonging her bondage, Shirley thought it wiser to respond and pacify her tormentor. “Yes ma’am, you were so hot and so great to watch,” she said, appealing to the younger woman’s sense of vanity.

“Mmmm… flattery would definitely get you somewhere,” Loraine said with a smile. Sucking her cunt lips tightly together she tried to hold Jamal’s thick hot cum inside her vagina which she executed an awkward crab like walk towards the bound Shirley on the bed.

“I’ve got a little… ah... reward for you darling, for being so gracious about me gorging myself on your boyfriend’s lovely big black cock,” she said with a hint of sarcasm. Shirley opened her mouth to say something snide but thought better of it.

Loraine continued as she maneuvered herself into position, “What? You must think I’m some naïve little slut who has no clue.” She laughed at the look of shock on Shirley’s face. “I may be blonde bitch, but I’m far from being dumb, I saw the fire of jealousy burning deep in your eyes as you watched me bounce up and down on his ‘hood’… man-hood, that is…” she laughed again at the pun.

“Well since both of you are wondering what … ah… reward I’ve got in mind, here it is,” she turned and vaulted her legs over Shirley’s prone body until her crotch was directly above the mature blonde’s face. Shirley felt a warm sensation begin to spread through her loins as she inhaled the aphrodisiac scent of raw sex from Lorain’s well fucked pussy.

“Aghhh,” she gasped as her eyes adjusted to the slackened pussy above her face, the swollen lips looked so pink and juicy and her clitoris stood proudly outside of its hood. She was hypnotized by her first close up look at another woman’s vagina from up above.

“Yeah, you guessed right you jealous slut. Suck your beloved boy toy’s cum from my juicy cunt,” Loraine commanded, disrupting the near hypnotic concentration of the older woman. She lowered her pussy until her soggy swollen lips made contact with Shirley’s lips. She ground her drenched sex into the other woman’s face rubbing her juices all over her mouth.

“Eat it bitch!” she half moaned and half barked at her prey, even though she knew the reluctance she sensed was only half hearted. She could tell the adulterous little slut was quite aroused by the proximity of her pussy to her flared nostrils. She heard her inhaling her female essence and filling her lungs too. The very thought that she must be feeling giddy from all the inhaled smell of sex, and the twitches and spasms of Shirley’s slutty cunt lips before her very eyes turned Loraine on beyond words.

“Aghhhh… Yes baby, Mmmmmm” she gasped and then moaned deeper as Shirley’s lips rose to the occasion, kissing her wet cunt lips and then sucking lightly on them. Putting out her tongue she gently caressed Loraine’s engorged clitoris, and then turned her full attention to the task at hand.

With her tongue warmed up on her mistress’s clit, she eased her pussy lips open and then probed her love hole a little deeper. Loraine inhaled deeply as she gasped and then began to moan even louder. Her face was now buried in Shirley’s crotch where she tried to mirror the mind blowing sensations that were driving her wild. She was a total slut for that position; 69 was simply her favorite number in the whole of sexual math.

Loraine’s rational thoughts took leave of her as she surrendered herself completely to the awesome sensations that threatened to rob her of her sanity.

“Oh fuck yeahhhhhhhh….” She cried out loud as Shirley ravished her pussy and plundered her honey pot even deeper. She licked and sucked her beloved Jamal’s cum from the wicked bitch’s whore pussy. She was both thrilled and liberated as she pursued her task with passion way beyond the call of duty. She could even call the oppressive bitch names in her mind without the fear of her face betraying her emotions.

‘Not a chance in the world she could read my thoughts now, hell no, not while she is so lost in the land of pleasure unrelenting,’ Shirley thought even as she herself was just a step or two behind Loraine in the race towards an inevitable climax.

‘Mmmm, so delicious,’ she thought as she slurped her tongue about in Loraine’s stretched pussy liberating the ropes of cum that had been churned into a light milky liquid delicacy from the incessant bounding of the greedy bitch as she stole her man’s cock. She almost cried with pleasure as she felt his very juice of life run down her throat as she gulped it all down into her stomach where it would nourish her body in ways no one else could ever begin to imagine.

Loraine's pulse quickened even more as she tugged and pinched at her nipples. As Shirley's tongue dove into her fuck hole to tease out an elusive sticky bubble of sperm, she let out a low moan. "Oh fuck, I feel so hot when my cunt is eaten like….that," she whimpered. "Oh yes, baby... fuck my hungry cunt with your tongue you filthy slut."

She was humping away, driving her plump pussy desperately onto Shirley’s face. "Get all that cum out... that's it, Mmmmm..."

Meanwhile Jamal had recovered his erection, the mutual oral stimulation the women were obliging each other had him so worked up that for the umpteenth time that evening he feared for the fate of the chair upon which he sat. His cock jumped and kicked relentlessly as he flexed his arms and legs trying to break loose of his bonds, it was futile he knew, but he tried nevertheless.

The sound of Shirley’s wet, muffled slurps filled in the room, and matched only by Loraine’s heavy panting, which was rising now to a crescendo. "Oh fuck Do it, do it you filthy whore; make me cum," she wailed, clawing desperately at herself.

Jamal watched as the slut domina Loraine lifted and crashed her sopping wet sex on Shirley’s face, while she tried between moaning and gasping to eat his mature lover’s cunt too. Jamal knew Shirley was at that special place in a world of her own, a place where nothing and no one could reach her. She was completely lost in the exhilaration of consuming the awesome pleasure that came with making love with another person; a pleasure which was still a novelty to her.

The unparalleled intense sex she was experiencing was the culmination of her long suppressed lesbian fantasies. Her bi-curiosity was being satisfied on a much grander scale than she had ever imagined possible. Amidst mouthfuls of his cum and Loraine’s pussy, she moaned and gasped, as her body shivered and shuddered from the pussy eating she was also receiving from her mistress.

“Fuck, this is so fucking messed up,” he whimpered, frustrated by his incapacitation by his leg and hand restraints. ‘This would have been a perfect moment to take that bitch Loraine, press her face into the bedding and fuck her ass and hear her beg for more.”

He was happy for Shirley, but he was frustrated and pissed off beyond description… ‘Hey wait a minute,’ he thought; ‘who am I deceiving? Is this anger, or is it just me dying to fuck that bitch until my bruised male ego is restored?’

His train of thought was brought to a sudden crash by Loraine high pitched scream as she climaxed. It was a violent eruption of pent up pleasure as she shuddered and squirted a geyser of ejaculate all over Shirley’s face. If the older woman hadn’t been sucking on her clit at the time she probably would have drowned in the river of cum that flooded her face.

To be the reason why the dominant seductress was cumming so hard and crying out so loud, completely reduced to a shuddering mass of bouncing tits and ass was an awesome new experience for Shirley. It excited all of her senses beyond anything she had so far experienced and then before Jamal could find the ‘M’ in orgasm, she followed in Loraine’s shuddering wake.

The intensity of both women’s orgasm was so evident not only in how much they let themselves go as they screamed their heads off and shuddered, but also by the heavy breathing and the sweats that poured from every horny pore in their sexy fucked out bodies.

There was no longer a single item of makeup left on the women’s faces to run, it was all gone. The only things left as they flopped onto the cum-splashed bedding, spent and breathless was the smell of sex. What a potent smell it was too, it had Jamal’s cock throbbing, and the man himself cursing, needy of urgent relief.

**********

After they had rested enough, Loraine got up on her knees and deftly released Shirley from her bonds. The older woman was still feeling so fucked-out that she remained lying on the bed, with her pussy damp like a lazy slut.

Next Loraine turned her attention to Jamal, his eyes burned with the fires of naked lust, but his face was hard from the pent up frustration of sitting helplessly through the most tantalizing sex he had ever witnessed. The submissive slut inside of the dominant blonde knew she had goaded the black youth too far, and that there would be hell to pay as he sought to have his own back on her. The expectation of consequences brought fresh heat to her core, and that heat was growing fast as she approached the horny young bull.

MILFPandora
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MILFPandora



Loraine fantasized that she was a matador approaching an enraged bull. She traipsed around him, and from behind, she set him free. The moment he could move he bounded onto his feet in one swift leap. With Shirley now watching the unfolding drama while resting on her side, the agile black youth swept his erstwhile tormentor off her feet literally.

“Wow!” Shirley exclaimed as her young lover manhandled Loraine as though she was a paper sculpture. He slung her sexy naked body over his shoulder with her ass pointing out and her tits hanging loose and bouncing about, as she struggled and tried to resist. The resistance was of course all fake but the feigned reluctance heightened her arousal even more.

He covered the distance to the bed in a few smart strides and threw her onto the king sized bed. Shirley had anticipated her lover’s intent and wisely made room. She watched slack-jawed the transformation of the sweet naughty boy into a wild sexual animal.

Hardly had Loraine stopped bouncing off the bedding when he spoke his first words to her directly. “Get on all fours bitch!” he neither barked nor shouted, yet his words impacted like a force of nature. A quick glance at his face was all it took to convince the blonde bombshell that he was not a man to be trifled with.

She obeyed and got on her hands and knees, and stayed that way, awaiting further instructions. Jamal turned to his lover and spoke softly; he could see a new fear in her eyes. She was probably finding it difficult to recognize the man he had become.

“Get the strap-on and then hand me the lube darling.” He didn’t have to repeat himself as she obeyed almost instantaneously; he instructed her to don the harness while he rubbed his raging erection with the slippery gel. Sitting on the edge of the bed with a leg dangling over the side, Shirley watched him rub and then work the gel into Loraine’s ass.

Loraine couldn’t help herself as the exciting sensations of his slippery hand caressing her rear portal coaxed a soft moan from her. Her moan was greeted with a hard smack on the buttocks. “Ouch!” she yelped; the blow had taken her by surprise, and a pleasant surprise it was too.

Jamal hadn’t really given it a thought, he just spanked her round pert ass instinctively, but he loved the way his big open palm bounced off her fleshy round ass. He knew from the way her skin broke out in goose bumps despite her yelp that she loved it too. He quickly followed up with a couple more spanks and was thrilled at the reddening of her ass cheeks.

“Please sir not so hard,” she pleaded even as she clenched her ass and steeled herself for the next blow of his stinging hand. When the anticipated blow didn’t sting her ass, she added, “I promise to be a good girl and do whatever you want … sir.”

“Good for you bitch!” he said as he grabbed her butt cheeks and spread them wide open. "Somebody seems eager," it was Shirley, feeling the pangs of jealousy once again. It was more a whisper so neither Loraine nor Jamal heard her. Loraine moaned softly when she felt the hard tip of her new Dom’s huge cock touch her well lubricated anal opening; she push back against his thrust.

"Aghh… please give it to me sir," she begged him to fuck her ass; amidst heavy breathing and an effort to stay calm, Jamal's only response was a deep grunt as his thick cock sank deeper and deeper into the tightness of her ass, slowly stretching her open.

Pulling back impatiently, Jamal began to piston his cock hungrily into Loraine's snug rear portal, his thick, throbbing black cock providing a stark contrast as it disappeared again and again between her rounded white cheeks. "Oh please harder... yessss," she said huskily, as he reached forward and grasped a handful of her blonde hair. He pulled it tight and then shoved her head down, onto the bed until her cheek pressed hard against the cum splashed cotton sheets.

Her eyes closed slowly at the sensation of his swollen manhood drilling her hungry ass. "Ohhhh….. Mmmm... Oh yes daddy please plunder my slut ass deeper and fuck it harder, pleaseeeeee" She begged for more of his huge cock even though it was splitting her wide apart. His thrusts stung in the most amazing ways. She winced as he thrust particularly hard, driving her hips so far forward if her head hadn’t been pressing hard into the bedding, she would have toppled over from the impact.

"Oh fuck yeah!" he grunted, “His hands tightened on her waist as he stuffed his meat pole deeper up her warm, squeezing passage. She arched her back very slightly, turning her ass up further to face his driving lust. She wriggled her hips a little, splaying herself open for him.

Jamal gave a few more thrust and then the rush of pleasure almost swept him away into the undesirable chasm of a premature ejaculation. He quickly regained control of himself and slowed down his hip movements. ‘A perfect time to up the ante,’ he thought and pulled out his throbbing cock from her anal passage.

He quickly issued snap instructions to the women, and Shirley took her position lying back propped up against the pillows. Her strap on cock was pointing up and ready to be mounted. Loraine did as Jamal commanded; she scooted forward and got astride Shirley’s crotch. She lowered her sopping wet pussy onto the mature blonde’s silicone penis riding the small waves of pleasure it generated inside her core with a soft moan until it was completely embedded in her hungry sex.

It was an evening of unprecedented adventure for Shirley, and just laying there and seeing the woman who had only moments ago dominated and humiliated her now being impaled on her own ‘cock’ filled her with an overwhelming feeling of power.

As if she had suddenly become possessed by some sex demon, Shirley spanked Loraine hard on her bare buttocks and then pulled her face down to hers. She kissed her softly on the lips and then even more with growing intensity. Their trading of tongues and swapping of spits was so intense they both forgot about Jamal.

A rush of fury rose within him, but he willed himself to be calm. He could understand how Shirley must be feeling, and with all she had been through, he figured she deserved the latitude to enjoy the rest of the evening whichever way she chose. His rationale may also have had something to do with him still feeling guilty at having deceived her into coming to the non-existent party in the first place.

Jamal was however not so considerate when it came to the younger blonde slut. He clambered onto the bed again and positioned himself behind her ass which was at that very moment raised high in the air and pointing towards him as it rose and feel from Loraine’s continuous humping of her mature lover’s strap-on cock.

Loraine broke their kiss for a moment and moaned out loud as she felt Jamal’s cock push into her anus. He stretched her open and thrust deeper inside her, only this time it stung a little more as the silicone cock in her pussy also provided a reverse pressure that not only increased the friction both ways but also doubled her pleasure in ways that sent her cumming on Shirley’s dong almost immediately.

The pleasure was so overwhelming she had another orgasm within minutes. Being bisexual and feeling so open about her sexuality, Loraine was used to MFM threesomes that ended up with her being double-penetrated by both her male and female partners, but she had never taken a cock as huge ass Jamal’s up her ass before.

Amidst moans and shivers, she thanked her stars she hadn’t overlooked Jamal that night of their first meeting at the night club even though she hadn’t really been in the mood to hook up with a man on that occasion. She was quite glad she had slipped him her card when she realized Shirley had been too drunk to be of any use that night.

The flashbacks of their conspiracy to reel in the mature blonde housewife, and her own hidden agenda of using the couple for her own kinky pleasure all excited her so much that she climaxed again from the unrelenting thrusts and counter thrusts that were churning the waters of her sex and provoking the tidal waves that swept her away.

********

Jamal’s cursing and dirty talks soon turned to deep groans as his body tensed and his back arched. His hips locked, sending his shaft deeper inside Loraine’s ass". Freshly recovered from her third orgasm, Loraine was pleased that the pleasure of fucking her ass had been well worth the waiting and the teasing for Jamal. Well at least that was what she concluded from his grunts. ‘Men just can't help it when their balls are full now, can they?’ she though, grinding her plump ass cheeks back at him. She steadied herself in anticipation of his explosive ejaculation; having teased him so long, she expected his load would be huge so she opened her ass wider and prepared for it. She writhed her fingers slowly on the bed, entwining them in the sheets.

He suddenly exploded in her ass, shooting his thick ropes of hot creamy spunk deep in her ass and filling her up. She rolled her ass in gentle little circles, using her practiced muscles to milk his thick long cock of every last drop of his semen even as he drew deep, ragged breathes.

Meanwhile Shirley had also climaxed just watching her lover go through the final moments of his pre-orgasmic loss of control. She had clenched her thighs around Loraine’s hand, trapping her two fingers inside her wet pussy which she had been fingering while Jamal fucked her ass.

Loraine smiled, relishing the warmth of not only Shirley’s pussy juice around her fingers, but also of Jamal’s spunk filling up her slutty well used ass. Those and the wet squishy sound of her ass accepting his every last drop of cum inside her.

The threesome all piled on the bed and rested, and then after about twenty minutes. Loraine rose up and propped herself on her elbow as she watched her guests as they enjoyed their nap. ‘Poor darling, they must be exhausted,” she thought as she made a mental note to stay in contact with the interesting couple.

She was feeling famished and she knew they must be too. She had anticipated that as well, and factored it into her planning of the evening. She gently eased out of bed so as not to disturb her playmates, and then headed out of the room.

In her kitchen she opened her oven and dished a tray of hot fresh food, and then fetched a bottle of red she had kept on ice. With three glasses carefully placed on the tray, she carried the food upstairs to her hungry lovers. If her plan worked as she was certain it would, they would be spending the entire weekend together.

The party is just beginning...

Published 
Written by DonAbdul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments