Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

M's First Tie: Part Three

"M gets tied and suspended."

5
4 Comments 4
11.3k Views 11.3k
5.2k words 5.2k words
Saturday night.

“Guess my name,” she replies playfully.

“Hmmmmm, let’s see, Mary?” I say.

“Nope,” she smiles and kisses my chest.

“Martha?” I guess again.

“Nope,” she smiles and kisses my lips.

“Meghan?” I try again.

“Nope,” she smiles, “You’ll never guess Gil. I’m too worn out to wait for you to guess.”

M exaggerates an exhausted sigh. I playfully slap her bare ass and keep my hand on her ass cheek.

“OUCH!” she cries out, and giggles.

Her giggle does something to me. It embodies everything that is right and good on this planet.
And to look at her as she giggles, is like looking at something beautiful for the first time. She is delicate but not fragile. She is a little girl inside a woman. She has slipped into my heart.

“No need to torture me, I’ll tell you my name. It’s Emma, my name is Emma.” She laughs out loud and asks me, “Do you like my name?”

I wait a few seconds before answering.

“It’s a beautiful name for a beautiful woman, I love it, Emma,” I reply.

“Mmmmmmm…I really like the way it sounds when you say it,” she replies. “Say it again for me.”

“Emma, beautiful Emma,” I whisper in her ear.

M arches her back slightly and moans softly. I gently squeeze her breast and I press it against her chest.
We fall asleep in each other’s arms.

Sunday morning. 

M stirs in my arms and I wake up. It takes a few seconds for me to realize what had transpired the night before. I usually wake up alone. I look at M fast asleep in my arms, still in the same position she fell asleep in. I kiss her cheek ever so softly, not wanting to wake her up. I slide my arm out from her under her body as gently as I can. I stand next to my bed for a few minutes and watch M as she sleeps.

“Beautiful Emma, beautiful M,” I think to myself.

I head for the shower, close the bathroom door so the running water won’t wake her.
After showering and drying off, I head to the kitchen, stopping to look in on M still sleeping. I place two towels on the mattress for her. When she wakes up, she can shower and come downstairs.

I make coffee and head to the back patio. I sit and light up a smoke to have with my coffee. Thoughts of M fill my mind. My cock stirs and begins to get hard. M looked stunning bound in rope. She got incredibly wet from being tied. I want to fuck her again. I want her to suck my cock and swallow my cum. We have all day to play. I can’t wait to have her again.

M walks down the stairs and comes to the patio door. A towel loosely wrapped around her.
It barely covers her body from her nipples to her pussy.

“Good morning,” she smiles to me.

“Good morning, M,” I reply. “Did you sleep well?” I ask her.

“Mmmmmmm…like a rock,” she replies.

She places both her hands on the frame of the door, letting the towel slide off her body. It lands on the floor behind her. She smiles at me as she watches my eyes roam over her naked body.

“This morning just got a whole lot better, M,” I chuckle.

She walks to me, places her hands on each of the chair arms, leans forward, closes her eyes and kisses my lips.

“Thank you for yesterday,” she whispers.

She lifts hand and traces the bruises on her breast with her delicate fingers, and adds,

“Thank you for these beautiful marks, I love them. You can leave as many marks as you desire, anywhere on my body, Gil.”

My cock twitches at her words, her eyes dart to the bulge in my shorts. She lowers her head to my cock and kisses the tip. Precum seeps through my shorts. M giggles, turns around slowly, arching her neck to keep her eyes on me as she turns. My eyes dart to her firm ass.

Once she notices I am glaring at her ass, she says, “Busted again, Gil.”

I laugh out loud at her comment. She bends down slowly, to pick up the towel. Her pussy lips part, I can see the glistening wetness glimmer in the sunlight. She grabs the towel by one of the corners and starts to walk towards the stairs, dragging the towel behind her. Her ass jiggles as she walks. Fuck, her body is spectacular. I will mark her gorgeous body with more bruises before this day is over.

“After my shower, I am going to make you breakfast. Just sit there and enjoy your coffee, till I get back,” she says.

I watch her as she walks away and up the stairs, admiring the shape of her body in motion.
I spark up another cigarette and sink into my chair. I wait for M to come back.

M walks down the stairs, freshly showered, her hair damp and brushed back away from her face.
She is wearing my Pink Floyd t-shirt. She looks adorable swimming in it. I stand up, walk to the kitchen and pour her a coffee.

“Come sit with me outside for a bit, M,” I say to her.

She walks to me and wraps her arms around me from behind, squeezing me as she nestles her cheek into my back.

“I would love that. I will make you breakfast whenever you want, just let me know when,” she replies.

Her hand slides down my torso and she cups my cock and balls. She gently massages my cock and balls. I grow hard in her hand.

“We are going to skip breakfast and lunch if you keep that up, M,” I say to her.

“Mmmmmm…I don’t mind, we can have a big dinner to make up for breakfast and lunch,” M replies.

I can feel her nipples getting hard, against my back. M lifts her right leg and brushes her inner thigh against my leg.

“What do you want me to do, Gil?” she purrs.

I turn around in her arms and kiss her lips. I slide my right hand up her back and close my fingers around her damp hair. Pulling her head back, so I can crush her lips with a kiss. She moans and presses her body harder against mine.

“On your knees, now,” I whisper, my lips still on hers.

M quivers in my arms and gasps. Her cheeks turn red. She obeys and lowers herself to her knees. She looks lovely kneeling at my feet and looking up at me. I continue hold her hair in my hand, looking down at her.

“Being told what to do excites you, M?” I calmly ask her.

She takes a few seconds to answer. She stutters getting the first word out.

“Yes, I didn’t know till now. I almost came when you said the words,” she pants.

“Put your hands on your lap, remember this position, M. I like you in this position,” I tell her.

M places her hands on the top of her legs, her body is visibly quivering.

“M, why are you shaking?” I ask her, as I tug her head back by her hair.

“Ohhhhhhh,” she moans.

Her eyes close. She likes her hair being tugged.

“Open your eyes and look at me. I will tell you when to look away from me,” I calmly tell her.

Her eyes open and she focuses on my eyes. She is breathing heavier. Being dominated arouses her.

“Answer me M, why are you shaking?” I ask her again.

M moans and answers, “Ohhhhhh fuck, Gil, I don’t know. I never felt this before.”

I smile at her and say, “You’re a sub, M. You just needed to meet the right man to bring it to the surface.”

M, closes her eyes for an instant, and then quickly opens them again.

“Forgive me Gil. I didn’t mean to close my eyes without your permission,” she says in a small panicked voice.

I calmly reply, “Apology accepted. You are a quick study, M. It’s okay that you forgot, and, thank you for apologizing.” I continue, “M, I want you to be yourself and enjoy your new found role. We will take this as far as you want to take it.”

M smiles at me.

“Mmmmmm…yes. Promise me you will do whatever you want to me. I mean that, I want to make you as happy as you make me,” she replies.

“Of course, M. You have my word. Now, may I ask how wet your pussy is?” I ask.

“Fuck…I’m soaked, Gil,” she moans.

“How close are you to cumming?” I ask.

“Ohhhhhhhhh…Gil, if you ordered me to cum right now, my pussy would explode,” she pants.

I tug her hair again. She gasps out loud.

“Don’t cum, M. I will tell you when you may cum,” I say to her.

My words set her off. Her eyes widen and glaze over. M squeezes her legs together and her fingers dig deep into her thighs. Her body stiffens, she stops breathing, and her face and the top of her chest turn a bright red. She is trying to hold back her orgasm. She can’t, she is at the point of no return. I smile as I watch her squirm and cum. She gushes from her pussy as her orgasm rolls through her body. Her mouth opens wide, her lower jaw quivers. Her hips thrust forward and her squirt shoots up and escapes from between her clamped thighs. I feel her warm fluid hit my shins as it sprays from between her thighs.

M shakes for a long time in orgasm. When it subsides she starts breathing again. Her hands grab my legs and she leans her head against my thighs to steady herself. I wait for her to be coherent again. M moans out loud as the last aftershock of the orgasm runs through her.

“I’m so sorry, so, so, so, so, sorry, Gil,” M says to me. “I couldn’t control what your words were doing to me. So sorry I couldn’t obey you.”

“You didn’t look to sorry while you were cumming,” I chuckle. “That was incredibly sexy to watch, M.”

M, looks up at me, smiles and mouths, “Thank you,” to me.

“Now, pull my shorts down to my ankles, M.” I order her. “You may look at my cock as you pull them down. After all, it’s hard because of you.”

She smiles and her hands grab the legs of my shorts. M pulls them down to my ankles, keeping her eyes on my cock as it pops out as the waistband slides over it. I watch M as she stares at my fully erect cock. Still holding on to a fist full of her hair, my other hand pushes my cock downwards till the tip is inches away from her mouth. I tug her head back gently, M opens her mouth. I pull her towards my cock. I feel my cock slide over her lips, over her tongue and come to rest at the back of her throat. I moan as M slides her tongue over my cock. Her warm, moist mouth sucking on my cock. I hold my cock buried deep in her throat for a long moment. Then I pull her mouth off my cock, leaving only the swollen head in her mouth.

“Run your tongue around the head of my cock, M, slowly,” I order her.

M moves her tongue in slow deliberate circles around the head of my cock. I moan out loud and my legs buckle from the sensation of M’s tongue. I pull her mouth closer, sliding half the length of my cock in her mouth. M moans and starts to suck harder on my cock. I pull her mouth hard towards me. Her nose touches my pelvis. My cock is buried fully in her throat. She makes a chocking sound but does not fight me holding her head down on my cock. I pull her head away from me slowly.

M inhales deep and holds her breath. I pull her head towards my cock and bury it in her throat again.

“Stick your tongue out and lick my balls,” I order her.

M does as she is told. Her tongue slides out of her mouth and licks my balls. I moan out load again.
I hold her head tight against me.

“Grab my balls and massage them,” I order her.

M quickly takes my balls in her hand and pulls them towards her mouth, as her fingers gently massage them. I gasp for air, the sensation of my cock deep in her throat and her hand and tongue on my balls is exquisite. I feel my cum start to travel to my cock. My cock twitches and swells. I pull M’s mouth tighter to me.

“OHHHHHHH, I’m going to feed you my cum M!” I growl, from deep in my throat.

M nods her head ever so slightly, letting me know she is ready to swallow my cum. I hold off exploding in her mouth for as long as I can. The pressure in my cock and balls is finally allowed to be released. I spill myself deep inside M’s throat. She swallows the first load and moans. I pump six more spurts of cum in M’s mouth. She hungrily swallows each one. I hold her mouth on my cock long after I have finished feeding her. She stays perfectly still for me, my cock deep in her throat, waiting till I am ready to let her mouth off my cock.

I lean against the kitchen counter and pull M’s mouth off of cock. She coughs once and inhales deeply. I extend my hand to help her up. She takes my hand and gets to her feet. I pull her close to me and kiss her. M wraps both her arms around my neck, stands on her toes and kisses me long and hard.

“That was amazing, again. You have done things to me and made me feel things I never imagined. Thank you, Gil,” she tells me, in a serious and sincere voice.

Smiling, I reply, “You are most welcome, M. But, I can’t take all the credit. You bring out the best in me. You compliment who I am. It’s me who should be thanking you.”

M smiles and replies, “I warned you, you find me irresistible and want me more than you know. You’re head over heels for me.”

I laugh out loud and reply, “Yes, you did warn me, M. But you should have also warned me that you’re the absolute worst sub in the world. I tell you not to cum, and what do you do?”

M bursts out laughing, hides her face in her hands and leans tight against me.

Benjamin19CM
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Benjamin19CM



“Sooooooooo embarrassing! The orgasm was worth it though,” she says, still laughing. Then she asks me, “Do you want me to make you breakfast now, Gil?”

“I would love that, M. Yes, please and thank you,” I reply warmly.

M jumps up and down and claps her hands, with a big smile on her face blurts out, “Okay! You go outside have another coffee and a smoke. You really should quit smoking, but I won’t bug you about quitting. And I will make you breakfast and bring it out you when it’s ready. I will find everything I need in the kitchen. I’m excited about making you breakfast!”

She kisses me and turns to go to the fridge. I smile as I put my shorts on and head outside.
Twenty minutes later M walks outside with one plate and one fork and knife and a napkin.

“I hope you like your breakfast,” she smiles.

She places the plate on the table in front of me and watches my face for a reaction.
The plate has two slices of cantaloupe, wrapped in prosciutto and an omelette.

“Wow M, it looks and smells delicious,” I smile at her.

“Taste it, it’s one of my favorites,” she says.

M takes the fork and knife and cuts a piece of the ommelette, she brings the fork to my mouth and motions me to eat it. I oblige her.

“M, this is delicious,” I tell her.

“Thank you,” she replies, with her big eyed smile,

“Sausage, mushrooms, parsley, black pepper, red bell peppers?” I ask her.

“Yep!” she answers. “Can you guess the cheese I used?

She feeds me another mouthful. She’s stumped me. I know what cheeses I bought, but the mixture of flavors makes it hard for me to be sure.

“You’ve stumped me, M,” I tell her. “This is delicious and cooked perfectly.”

“Thank you, Gil. It’s Brie cheese,” she tells me.

“Delicious, M. Just like you. Thank you for cooking breakfast for me, I love it,” I say to her.
“Where is your plate, M? I ask.

She smiles mischievously and replies, “I am not eating breakfast,” pauses and continues, “I don’t want to be tied up on a full stomach.”

I laugh out loud at her answer and reply, “As you wish, M.” I look at her and ask, “Would you like to try suspension, after I finish breakfast?”

She bites her lower lip, waits a few seconds and replies, “Mmmmmmm…Yes, I will try anything with you.”

“At your service, M. Tied and suspended it is,” I reply.

I finish breakfast and motion M to sit on my lap. She sits on my lap, wraps her arms around my neck and we kiss. I slide my hand between her legs and squeeze her inner thigh.

“Ready? I ask her.

“Mmmmmmm…Yes,” she replies.

“Go to the basement and wait for me, M. On your knees, hands on you laps, naked” I order her.

“Mmmmmmm…Yes, Gil,” she replies.

I go to my bedroom and grab three thirty foot long ropes, one six foot long rope and lube.
I want to fuck M’s ass. The thought has me hard and throbbing. I make my way to the basement. M is on her knees, naked, with her hands on her lap, in the middle of the floor, facing the stairs. Directly under the suspension ring, that doubles for my heavy bag mount. The wall behind her is covered with a ten foot wide, floor to ceiling mirror.

M watches me come down the stairs and smiles.

“Stand up,” I order her.

I walk to her and hand her the ropes and lube to hold. Her eyes focus on the tube of lube. I watch her eye it for a few seconds, then say,

“Your ass is driving me crazy, it’s time I gave it a proper fucking, M.”

M’s face turns red and she nods in agreement. I turn her around to face the mirror, wrap my arms around her and squeeze her breasts. She watches my hands maul her breasts in the mirror. I let go of her right breast and slap it. M jumps and moans louder. She reaches behind her and grabs my cock and balls with both hands. She throws her head back and rests it on my right shoulder. She closes her eyes and moans. I slap her breast again. She jumps and moans louder this time. I am fully erect for her. I want her ass.

I’ll tie a simple chest harness on her and a single leg tie to suspend her. I’ll make it up to her another time, with a proper and elaborate suspension. M’s eyes go from the rope to the mirror as, I grab the first thirty foot long rope and hold the bight against the center of her back and pull the running ends through it. I wrap the rope around and under her breasts, twice. I pull the running ends through the bight again and wrap the rope twice around, across the top of her breasts, in the opposite direction. Keeping the rope tight I turn her to face me and adjust the rope, lifting it snug under her perky breasts. She moans. I pull the rope around the top of her breasts lower. This causes her breasts to swell outwards more and the tie to be tighter. There will be lovely rope marks on her breasts when I untie her. I love the sight of her breasts bound and taunt. I pinch both her nipples and pull her breasts away from her chest. M winces and moans at the same time.

I turn her around and finish the tie with a slip knot. I take another thirty foot long piece of rope and feed the bight underneath chest harness rope. I pull the running ends through the bight and pull it tight, taking up any slack. I slide the running ends through the suspension ring above her and pull the entire length of the rope through it. I take a six foot rope and tie M’s wrists behind her back. She throws her head back slowly and moans. I smile and reach between her legs to feel how wet she is. As my fingers slide across her slit, M lets out a long muffled moan. She’s dripping from her pussy.

Now that I have her wrists tied, I can tie off the rope to the suspension ring. I grab the rope and tell M to bend forward at the waist. She obeys quickly. When her torso is almost parallel to the ground, I tell her to hold the position. She obeys quickly, again. I pull the running ends of the rope underneath the chest harness twice. Then tie two slip knots, tight and close to each other. Her mouth is now level to my crotch.

I take another thirty foot long piece of rope and begin to wrap it around her right thigh. Starting just above her knee, I wrap it around six times. I finish the knot with two slip knots and slide the running ends through the suspension ring. I pull the rope and watch as her right leg is lifted upwards. As her right leg is lifted, her weight is distributed to the chest harness and the single column leg tie. M balances herself on her left leg. I stop pulling the rope till her knee is level with her shoulder and finish the tie by sliding the running ends under the leg wrap and two tight slip knots. Her ass and pussy are now level to my crotch.

M settles into the tie and swings gently left to right. She looks lovely bound and suspended. I walk around to face her, kneel so our faces are close together and lift her head by her hair.

“Are you comfortable M?” I calmly ask her.

She nods and moans as her eyes meet mine.

I stand up and pull my shorts down and step out of them. My cock is hard and throbbing, I need to feel M’s mouth on it again. I lift her head by her hair and step closer to her. My cock brushes against her cheek. I pull her hair to the left and guide her lips to my cock. M licks her lips and opens her mouth.

“Suck,” I order her. My tone is calm and matter of fact.

M takes my cock into her waiting mouth and bobs her head up and down on it.

“Look at me, M,” I calmly say.

Her eyes roll upwards and she looks into my eyes, holding my gaze.

“You’re beautiful, M,” I whisper to her.

She moans and continues bobbing her head up and down, rolling her tongue over my cock and sucking with just the right amount pressure. I let her suck my cock for a few minutes, and then pull it out of her mouth. I spin her around and stand between her legs. Her juice is running down the entire length of her left leg. I kneel between her legs, grab her ass cheeks and suck her pussy lips into my mouth. M moans and pushes her pussy towards my mouth. I suck hard on her pussy for a minute. Then lick the entire length of her slit. She moans and grinds against my face. I slide my tongue inside her and trace the shape of the inside of her pussy. I slide my right hand between her legs and rub her clit with my thumb in slow tight circles. Gently at first, then increase the pressure. M moans long and loud as she nears orgasms. I continue sucking and rubbing till I feel body start to tense up. She is close to cumming, and I stop.

M throws her head back and moans. Her left leg is shaking from being so close to orgasm.
Her weight is being supported solely by the rope now. She has settled into the tie nicely. Her left leg is only stopping her from swinging. The rope marks on her will be spectacular.

“I won’t let you cum just yet M,” I say to her.

“Please Gil, please. I am so close, please let me cum,” she begs.

I reply by smacking her right ass cheek. M squeals and drops her head.

“Not till I’m ready to make you cum, M.” I reply.

I smack her left ass cheek and M squeals again. I smack her right ass cheek and then her left ass cheek again.

“I’ll let you cum, once your ass cheeks are hot and glowing red for me, M,” I tell her.

M moans and nods her head.

With every slap, her squeals are less audible and replaced by a whimpering moan.
I smack her ass cheeks again and again. I stop and rub them, feeling the heat building up in them.
M moans at my gentle touch. Her ass is nice and red and hot. My cock is throbbing. I need to bury it inside M’s ass. I grab the lube and squeeze a gob of it just above her asshole. M moans and tenses up as the cold lube runs down between her ass cheeks. I spread the lube on and around her tight hole. Then I gently force a finger inside her. M squeals again and straightens out her left leg. I slowly fuck her ass with my finger for a short minute. M settles back into the tie, her head is hanging loosely and her left leg is relaxed. I can hear her take deep slow breathes. She is ready to take my cock in her ass.

I grab the lube and squeeze a gob of it on my cock. I stroke my cock, spreading the lube over my entire length. I step in between M’s legs and grab her hips, M gasps at my touch and rolls her head left to right.

I take my cock in my right hand and hold it against M’s tight hole. My left hand on her hip pulls her closer to me. I can feel the tip of my cock stretch and enter her. I slowly push forward with my hips, my cock inches deeper inside her. When the head of my cock is inside M’s ass, she lifts her head and cries out,

“Fuuuuuuuuck!”

I let go of her hip and grab her bound wrists with my left hand. I slide the rest of my cock slowly inside her. M drops her head and moans loudly. I start to fuck M’s ass gently, sliding my cock back only a few inches and then sliding it back inside. After a few minutes, I slide my cock out till only the head is inside her, and slide it back in a little quicker and harder.

M moans as I slide out of her and cries out when I slide back inside her. I am close to filling M’s ass with cum. I pick up the pace of the fucking. I grunt in unison with the smacking sound our bodies make. M’s body begins to tighten, she is close to cumming.

I thrust inside her and stop, holding her ass pinned to me. I feel my cock swell up and my balls tighten.
I throw my head back and wait for my cock to pump cum out of me. I close my eyes and hold my breath. M shakes violently as she starts to cum. Her shaking body sends me over the edge, my cock explodes inside her. M screams out as she feels the hot liquid fill her. I spread her ass cheeks wide with my hands and admire her shapely ass filled with my cock. I slowly pull out of her. I watch as the head of my cock pops out of her. Followed by my cum, dripping from her gaping ass. It hits the floor and mixes with the juices she dripped and squirted.

I spin her around and kneel in front of her. Lifting her head by her hair, I place a kiss upon her lips.

“Do you want to be untied now, M?” I ask her softly.

In a shaky, small voice she replies, “Not just yet, let me stay like this for a while. I never want this moment or feeling to end. I could stay like this forever. Thank you, Gil.”

I kiss her again and reply, “As you wish M, I am at your service. You are welcome. A few more minutes, then I will untie you.”

I stay kneeled in front of her for a few moments longer, watching her as she hangs motionless and limp.
I listen to the rhythm of her breathing and the soft, low intermittent moans escaping from her lips.

“Okay M, I am going untie you now,” I whisper to her.

M nods her head in agreement. I stand up and pull the rope ends that are suspending her right leg. The slip knots release their grip and I slowly lower her right leg till it touches the floor. Then pull the rope out of the suspension ring. I wrap my left arm around her chest and lift her upwards. I pull the rope ends that are tied to the chest harness, the slip knots release their grip and I hold M up with my left arm. As I pull the rope free from the suspension ring.

I hold her up in my arms, close to my body. I love the feel of her naked body against mine.
I lower both of us to the floor slowly. Place her on my lap, with her legs draped over my left leg and her head resting on my right shoulder. I will let her enjoy being tied for a bit longer, then remove her ropes. I kiss her forehead as I stroke her hair.

"These are your ropes now, M," I whisper to her.

M kisses my neck softly and I feel her lips form a smile…




Published 
Written by Gil_Renard
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments