Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

MY birthday gift!

"My education in the ways of BDSM continues!"

14
3 Comments 3
18.8k Views 18.8k
5.3k words 5.3k words
After my gift to my husband opened my eyes to new and exciting pleasures, we tried many things. Bondage, roleplaying, costumes, and tried any position we could think of. It was a most wonderful experience for me, but then my birthday came. After he had asked for such an unusual gift, I felt the need to ask for something special myself and I cannot think of what I want, so I ask him to surprise me.

We are in the car, on the way to a place I do not know. I wear only my ankle bracelet, heels, shorts and a thin tank top under my coat. My only other accessory is a leather collar with a leash. I am his property, and as such I must show this. A duffel bag of toys is in the trunk, and my husband is at my side in the driver's seat. I do not know what he has planned for me, but my trust in him is eternal.

We arrive at what looks to be a darkened industrial park, yet there are many cars in the lot. A small light is on next to a door. There is a small sign upon the door that reads 'Zone'. He does not knock, he slips a card into a reader next to the door and it buzzes as he opens the latch. We enter into a dimly lit hallway, which leads for some thirty feet before a turn. As we get closer we see more light and once we turn the corner, the hallway changes from a dull industrial look to a warmer one. There is a a beautiful carpet, and several artworks upon the walls. All of them are artistic nudes and erotic in nature. There is a halfdoor and an attractive Asian woman greets us from over the door.

"Welcome to Zone. I hope you will both enjoy your time this evening, and I know we'll enjoy having you. May I have your name?"

He quietly tells her and she consults her computer.

"Oh yes, there is it, full room, all accessories, hot tub, and we've your champagne on ice, sir. That will be 205, and as you go down this hallway, you'll take the first left, and it will be on your right side. Here's your keys, and I do hope you enjoy yourselves. If you wish, keep going down this hallway and the common rooms opens into it, and it's already quite lively this evening. If you need any supplies, the intercom in each room will connect you with me, and we'll get them right to you."

What have I stumbled into? I do not wish to speak, but curiosity is running high. He was given 5 keys, and there are only two of us. Are there multiple rooms? I must trust him.



We enter the room and it is lit by several small halogen lights. There is a plain, unadorned bed in one corner, and a wooden, Japanese style hot tub in the other, surrounded by wooden planking, and in the last corner, it is a.......sling of some sort. Perhaps some sort of restraint device? The bed has four posts on it, and each of them has a ring that can be latched onto. No doubt similar to the stockings he tied me up with on that first night. The wall has......more rings, and I realize this is a...dungeon of sorts. A place of pain......and pleasure.

My curiosity is now ablaze and I turn to speak, but his finger is already on my lips. His smile is warm and caring, and I know he will teach me new things again, and that I have only to say 'Nevermore', and he will stop. There is a small set of drawers built under a shelf, and upon the shelf sits a bottle of champagne, chilling in a bucket, and two crystal goblets flank it. This place is different, but it reeks of quality. The bed looks utilitarian, but the sheets are of the finest Egyptian cotton. The hot tub has a rack of bottles filled with expensive bath salts and lotions from Paris, and the fixtures are gold. This is like nothing I have ever seen.



He puts down his duffel and proceeds to pop the champagne and he pours us each a glass. It is Dom Perrignon, the finest of them all. He mouths 'To us!' as we drink and I echo it. I am unsure of what we will do next, but the hesitation lasts but a few seconds as he lifts me in his arms and kisses me deeply. I respond in kind because of the excitement, and my own desires, as he holds me up and pushes me to the wall where he continues hungrily tasting my lips.

I can feel his erection through his slacks, and my own pussy grows wet, will he simply rip my clothes off and take me against the wall? I would not be upset, I would welcome it as we considered it one night but I feared our bedroom walls would suffer damage! These walls look like they can take any amount of passion!

No, he does not rip my clothes off, but we kiss intently and he slowly lowers me to the floor. He removes my clothing and fingers me slightly as he does, making my already damp pussy wetter, and when he stops the sheen of it is clearly visible under the lights. He quickly undresses to his black silk boxers, takes the leash, and motions me towards the door. As we leave, he locks it carefully, but he has the other keys in his hands. he motions me toward the other hallway where the 'common room' is. I wonder what it must be like, and what does he have in store for me?



We enter the common room and it is like nothing I have ever seen or imagined. It is huge, nearly the size of a hockey arena, and there are sights which I never thought to see.

A small waterfall cascades down one wall, and it is a jungle grotto, there are perhaps a dozen people in the pool it falls into, some swimming, some enjoying the water falling, some kissing, and one couple is on the edge of the pool fucking furiously. That they are visible to all is of no concern to them, their passion is all consuming.

My eyes sweep from that area to a set of cubicles looking like some demented office building for all of them are painted wild neon colors, and some people wait behind them, and I realize that all of the ones waiting have holes in the walls right in front of their mouths. It is a gloryhole maze, and some of them are men, some are women, some do not have their mouths up to the holes, but their asses or pussies, and anyone walking through may take them if they wish!

Another area is set up like a cocktail lounge, with small tables and people simply talking although a fair amount of fingering and stroking is going on. It is the singles bar undressed, and the next area is full of people, all of them chained to either the wall or devices similar to the one in our room, and my mind reels at what must go on here.

Others have nipple clamps and others but all are hooked up to wires, do they shock themselves? There is a huge dildo coming out of what looks like an ottoman, and four men hold a gay man and lift him up and down on the huge tool but he seems his happy as his face is pure bliss!

Another woman is being hammered by a nearly as large tool wielded by a very butch looking woman while she is sucking another woman's toes. An older woman in her 50's is being spanked by two young men who look to be barely into their 20's while two men wearing diapers look on approvingly, their hands inside the diapers, masturbating themselves.

One man is being spit on by all passerby, and he smiles happily at each person who does. This is....like nothing I could ever have imagined, even in my most fevered dreams, this is....madness.....but I find myself drawn to it....as if by a magnet....

There are beds that are lowered into the floor and various people inhabit them, in various positions and poses. Some are performing sexual acts and some sit quietly.

One man passes out cards to all who ask while an attractive young woman lies nude on the bed, and as we get closer, he has a sign with reads 'Actual virgin to give her mouth, vagina and ass up in order at midnight.' He has a small basket and I realize that people have put their names on the cards! Her first partners will be chosen at random! I look to see if she is distressed, but she looks quite happy and she tugs on his sleeve when a particularly handsome man drops his card in the basket.



As we stroll about, both men and women admire us equally. It is....unusual, but he takes it in stride. Others wave to us, some make questioning gestures, and I realize he is far from the only person with several keys. They are being handed back and forth by all as I realize that to be given a key is to be given an invitation to join them.

Those in the common room are less particular, but the keys signify far more. A pair of severe looking brunette women offer us a key, but he turns them down, yet he accepts an offer from another couple who look to be our age, yet the man wears the collar and she holds the leash. I realize that of the many people wearing collars, none have the keys, and those with the leashes hold all of the keys. Our masters and mistresses know what is best.

Finally in the tabled section a young blonde woman who is slightly plump catches my eye and she looks me over with open appreciation. I don't feel awkward, just different as my husband indicates I should spin around. I do and as I do I feel her hands upon my ass, and she gives me a gentle slap which takes me by surprise, but it does not upset me. I turn again, and she caresses my breasts and nods yes to my husband. He offers her a key and says "Ten minutes" and we head back to our room.



We re-enter the room and he pours more champagne and pulls a third glass from one of the drawers and fills it as well. He indicates I should sit on the bed and I do.

"This must all be confusing for you, but I want you to know a few things. First the woman I gave the key to is for your pleasures only. I have no interest in having sex with her. There's bound to be some contact as we both take care of you, but I won't be fucking her or anything like that. Not my style, nor, do I think you want that."

I don't, but if he wished to, I would understand as he is my master. I do not have the right to disagree. He continues talking as he sets out the oils and lotions and lubes and he carefully arranges the toys near the bed.

"Your safeword will be recognized of course. The only reason I used the gag last time is I felt you were okay with what we had been doing so far, and it was a mistake. I'm still learning, too." he said with a smile.

"We both will do whatever we can to bring out the most intense feelings possible, and I love your voice so much, that it will be pleasure to hear your moans of delight and your squeals as both pain and pleasure take you. I love you so much, so very, very much."

His words alone get my pussy wet again. I would love for him to begin, but he waits for our new friend. It must be part of the culture to be so polite.




A knock sounds and he says "Enter!", and she comes in. She had been nude, but now she wears a pair of leather crotchless panties and a leather corset that leaves her breasts free. A belt hangs loosely and a strap and a small whip hang from it. I fear the whip, but I have come to love the feeling of the strap. A black leather baseball cap with studs completes her look, and takes her from what might have been a frighteningly severe look to a look of fun, albeit very kinky fun.

"Hello there! I'm Carline, and I'm going to be having my way with you." Her voice is soft, musical and I gaze into her deep blue eyes. I get ever wetter at the thought of her doing as she will with me.

"I'm-" and my words are cut off by a gentle slap to my face.

"I didn't say you were to speak, darling." She leans in and kisses me deeply and then yanks me off of the bed.

"You also should know to be on your feet or on your knees in the presence of your mistress! On your knees and show me your submission!"

I kneel before her, head down. I feel tears of shame roll from my eyes as I have disappointed her so quickly. However, she pats my head and gently pulls me up to my feet.

"Dear girl, that was necessary to make sure you understand. I'm sure we won't have any other troubles at all. Now you ARE a pretty thing, he and I will have to discuss some ground rules, but I want you to lay back on that bed and use your fingers to make sure that pussy is good and wet by the time we're done, do you hear me?"

"Yes, mistress. " I reply meekly, and I follow her orders as they move to the corner to discuss the rules quietly among themselves. It does not take long and they come over, and my husband strips his boxers to reveal his beautiful cock. She looks at it appreciatively and smiles and nods as he straddles me and I take him in my mouth. She positions herself and pushes my legs further apart as she grabs some of the oils.

I feel a few drops of the icy oil that she blows on, then her fingers begin rubbing it around my stomach in a circle as she gently rubs a finger between my very wet lips, but she carefully avoids my clit.

The cooling begins as she kisses my stomach and I feel a few more drops, this time directly onto my clit. Meanwhile I take my husband deeply as I have mastered deep throating him, he is gentle as he drives his tool deep into me, and he takes such long and deep strokes. From barely a bit of the tip, to balls deep, he fills my throat with cock. This alone would make me dripping, but Carline has used the warming oil on my clit and she uses her fingers to rub it, and I feel a spurt of wetness escape, I will not last long before I orgasm, I know it!

"Ooooh, you're a wet one!" she purrs as she begins to use her tongue, darting it in between my wet lips and I realize her tongue is fairly long as she goes deeper than my husband ever has and another jet of moisture comes as she licks me with passion.

His cock thrusts deeply, as he takes my ability to control him at all away by pushing back on my head and forcing me to accept whatever he does.

DeviIhDiamott
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DeviIhDiamott

I know if I gag badly he will pull out, but I'd rather see him make me take all of it, however rough he chooses to be with me, so I grab his ass and pull him as hard as I can in to my mouth and I hear him grunt with pleasure.

"That's how you know I like it, yes, I'm gonna fuck that beautiful mouth of yours and them I'm going to leave it all pretty and filled with my cum, and I want to see you swallow every last drop because you love swallowing it, don't you?"

I cannot speak, but my eyes agree and he thrusts even harder as Carline bites down on my clit and I gag as I would scream from that, but my throat is full of cock! She bites again and I thrash underneath him, and then she switches to sucking it, as I calm down, but the two shocks thrill me so.....

She uses two fingers inside of me with her expert tongue and kips sucking me, and his cock is now hammering my mouth. His grunts tell me he is very close, and I know I am close, we have never come like this together, and I want to so very badly!

"Oh god, oh god, I'm almost there!" he yells as she bites again and shoves her fingers as hard as she can into me and my explosion is but seconds away, he slams again and screams out his release as his orgasm fills my throat with cum, and her bite and suck triggers mine as I thrash again as he pulls out of me to hear my scream! She sucks frantically as I come again and again and I know the bed is soaked but we finally shudder to a stop and he collapses beside me. She pulls herself up to me with a smile.

"Now that was nice, wasn't it baby? Let me taste that, too while I'm here." She kisses me deeply and her tongue laps up bits of his semen and she swallows them hungrily.

"Mmm...nice cum. Nice mouth, nice pussy, you do get pretty wet, don't you?"

I nod and she smiles.

"Now I got pretty wet myself, so I want you to take care of me, but we need to make sure you don't go anywhere!"

My husband gets up and grabs a set of cuffs that he attaches to my ankles and wrists while we kiss. She is an excellent kisser, and I compliment her when she compliments me. I am slapped again.

"I didn't ask for your opinion, dear. I must think of a way to punish you for your little lapse. Ah, I know, but we must get you all set up first!"

She helps him attach the straps and I can no longer move, my knees are up and spread, and there is a pillow under my ass, but otherwise I am at their mercy. My pussy grows moist again, as I further understand the appeal of this lifestyle. They will do as they will, I have no say, should they use a dildo that is a foot long, I cannot stop them. I shiver in anticipation at the thought of their desires!

She puts my blindfold on, and then I feel her close to me. "Suck my pussy, and you'd better suck it well. No one knows how to suck better than other girls so I want it real good! Lick me now!" She thrusts her pussy into my face and although I can't see, I luck into my tongue darting right into her wet lips, and she gasps, and I try to trace her lips with my tongue and I realize she is facing him, so I aim for her clit and I latch onto it suck it as hard as I can. She groans and gets wetter and I find I love the taste of her! She grinds her mound into my face and now he begins with his tongue, but in my ass and he's using the hot oils, and the almost burning sends shocks through my system. He continues his assault with his tongue, and I begin to crave more, I want my plug rammed into my ass! Now he teases me, and stops, and I feel just a tiny bit of my plug, but it is pulled away!

I am reminded of my place however.

"Suck me, you little slut, suck me good!" and she begins slapping my stomach and sides. "I better come all over your face or you'll be punished like never before!" Her slaps distract me, but then my ass is penetrated, but not by my plug, and not by my husband's loving cock, I am assaulted by a massive dildo or plug, and it must be 4 inches in diameter, it is fucking huge! I scream as it enters me, and she forces herself on me further while I thrash against my bonds!

"Take it, take it, your slut ass wants it and you know it, now make me come!" she screams and it settles in as I realize it's a plug, but the biggest I can imagine. He pops it in and out a few times before he begins sucking my pussy and I cry out my climax! It is too intense, there is too much going on, but I do not want to quit and weaken myself before them. I will not use the safeword, I will let them do as they wish.

Her breathing grows faster and louder and then my face is engulfed by her wetness. I have never come like this, did she come from her g-spot? It is different, but there is lots of it, and she squeals in pleasure as she soaks me. "Oh god, you did good, you sucked me real nice!" She crawls off of me, kisses me wetly, and slaps my breasts hard.

"Did you think making me come would cause me to forget your lapses? Not on your life, so let me see.....ah! Just the thing!"

I feel the nipple clamps go on, but she applies the oils beforehand, and I'm surprised they stick. I am even more surprised by the literal shock that jolts my nipples! They're not the ones I had before, these must be hers, and they must plug in! I get several more jolts and I hear her laughter. "Now I think she knows to be more respectful to her mistress, right? You'll remember your place now?"

I nod because I fear speaking out of turn.

"You may speak, and very good, waiting for my permission."

"I will be good, and I will not speak out of turn, mistress."

"And why won't you dear?"

"Because I love my mistress."

"Very, very good. Slap that plug a few more times for me, I want her ass primed and ready for me!"

"Oh, it'll be good and ready/" he says. "Trust me!"

He pops it in and out and I get a few more jolts on my nipples and I come again! This is incredible!

"Very nice, she's comes real easy, so this will be a blast! I"m taking off your cuffs dear, but no sudden moves, I'll have to punish you if you do."

She releases my hands and I pull arms together to relieve a cramp.

"NO sudden moves! You must ask permission once you are released!"

"May I relieve my cramps, mistress?"

"You may, but you'll be punished for your lapse. Trust me."

My legs are released and she grants me the privilege of relaxing my body a bit. But as soon as I do, I am pulled over her knee.

"He says you respond well to spankings for discipline, so I'll start there." She begins to spank me, harder than my husband had, but I get hotter and wetter. If he hadn't spanked me so weakly, I might have learned my lesson! The plug jiggles with each slap, and the jolts coincide with each slap and I erupt again, an orgasm from pure pain! This is agony and bliss, and I love it!

Then I am told to stand and walked over to another area. His arms wrap around my waist and he lifts me into the air. She tells me to riase my arms and I do and I feel more straps and cuffs. and then I feel more being applied to my legs, thighs and waist. I am in a sling. My pussy and ass are open to any who wish.

My thoughts are interrupted by a smack of pain on my ass. This is no hand, this is a strap of some sort, but not a whip, and it gets my attention! Four more times I am strapped, and I am left breathless by it.

"Now honey, we're going to have some fun!" He says, and I feel his rock hard cock slide up my pussy and he hammers it in to me as hard as he can. His strong hands hold me in place so I don't move to much, and he fucks me with abandon, not caring if he's rough, but it feels so good, and then another jolt on my nipples hits and I squeal out a minor orgasm as I am fucked!

The giant plug is ripped out, and I hear her muttering behind me.

"Look at the size of that, I'll bet I can put my hand in..." and I feel her fingers bunched together and she puts her right hand INTO MY ASS! No dildo, no plug, or cock, this is her fist, being rammed into my aching asshole!

I feel his strokes against her fingers and it is a heady feeling to take such penetration, but it does not last as she pulls out to leave him to pound my pussy as hard as he can.

I feel her hands wrap around me in a gentle caress, as she kisses the back of my neck. It is soft and sweet, and I wonder if she is done with her play?

"Aaaaiiiiiieeee!" She is not, as she rams a long, thick dildo into my ass! It it at least three inches longer than my husband, and thicker, and she begins to take my ass as if I am the new man in prison.

Her grunts of pleasure are animalistic, and there is no gentleness, she is making me her bitch. And I love it! They develop a rhythym, and her dildo leaves my ass just as his cock plunges deep into me but they change up and now they both drive deeply at the same time and the feeling is so intense!! I come harder than I ever have before with a shriek, but there is no let up, I will take their pleasures as long as they wish! He lasts some 20 minutes of non stop pounding as he bellows out his orgasm deep inside of me and he lets loose with several even harder thrusts and it feels like I am being fucked by some wild man, I have screamed out several orgasms, and then she lets loose with one of her own as she slams it into me as hard as she can!

They shudder to a stop and pull out of me. I have been used but good, and I feel wonderful. I silently pray the night is not over. I feel his hands lifting me, and she removes the straps. I am lowered to stand on my somewhat shaky feet, but both of them embrace me. He slides my blindfold off to kiss me, and she joins in as well.

Her smile is pure contentment. "You are incredible, you suck pussy so well, and especially for your first time! My run of being your mistress is over, but would you like to cuddle in the hot tub with me?"

I nod my assent. She giggles.

"You can speak, the games are over, I'm not in charge anymore."

I look over at my husband with pleading in my eyes. He smiles and nods. "You may speak freely. Do you want her to join us in the hot tub?"

"Yes, yes, I do. That would be....nice." I say quietly.

"Well, then I'll pour some more champagne!" he says with a grin. She strips off her outfit and settles in and I sit next to her. The pain is done, but my feelings are new. I loved her using me, but I want.....more. I want to kiss her. I want to lick her sweet pussy, and I want to taste her after my husband has been with her.

I decide that I do not know how to say it, so I kiss her as deeply as I can. We break apart and she smiles. "Is this what you want, sweetie? I'm up for it if it is."

"I want this....very much. I want you, and I want you and he together."

He looks surprised. I know he hadn't planned on this and wanted to be sure I knew that they would not be involved other than in pleasing me. He looks at her.

"Um, not sure how that goes for you, Carline."

She gives us both a smile. "It goes just fine. I like the both of you a lot. Let's see how far we go, shall we?"

She kisses me, and he splashes over to begin kissing and sucking her nipples.

I sit there and quietly sip my champagne as she kisses him and his hands explore her beautiful body. She is curvier than I am, but I don't mind as my husband loves me deeply and it is clear he has been asked to do this, it is not his choice or possibly even his desire. They kiss intently, and he lifts her up in the tub, and they move over to the bed. I move as well to watch my husband fuck this incredible woman. He reaches for a condom as his cock is incredibly erect.

"No, I want you to come in her, and then I want to lick it from her. I love both tastes already, mixed, they'll be even better."

He looks at me and I nod to reassure him it is OK, and she looks questioningly at me, and I nod again. It is all right. She pulls her legs back and he enters her, while it is clear that she has some large toys, she apparently does not use them on herself, as he cannot enter her all the way. I had trouble getting used to it at first as well, you'll adapt to his tool, pretty lady.

They begin fucking with a steady but not hurried pace and he begins to hammer her as deep as he can, and she squeals a bit as he thrusts deeply. Yes, my man is very capable, enjoy his cock all you like, because I will lick your pussy until you are incoherent and drooling. Every drop of cum that goes inside of you will be sucked into my mouth, and I will savor every drop of it!

I finger myself as he gives her a good, hard fucking and it thrills me to hear her little grunts and squeals as he gives her more than she's ever gotten! This pain and pleasure is truly intoxicating. I smile as I know Carline enjoys it every bit as much as I do, but soon, it will be her turn to submit to my desires.....




.......to be continued.

Note: My writing's been off lately as becoming a mommy has been a rather wonderful, but time filling experience! This is a sequel to an earlier story, I hope you all like it!
Published 
Written by castlequeen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments