Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My favorite sex toy (Pt. 2)

"Mistress and sex toy are still going at it, hard."

3
6 Comments 6
16.2k Views 16.2k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Today I just could not focus on my work. Something just kept distracting me. I decided to set aside my plans for a moment and call him. My baby. My favorite sex toy. Ever since our last encounter and every one in between. What we gotten a closer and stronger connection. We were not a typical D/s couple 24/7 . We mostly kept our interaction in the bedroom. . I found it too strenuous keeping his cock under My lock and key.

Literally putting a device on his slutty little ass. Locking his cock up in a cage so he could not get hard, let alone fuck anyone. He was a slut. I understood that giving him the right to: look at, talk to, or if he must fuck others would always bring him back to me. It would never give him the equal pleasure that he got from spending time with me. I knew this from the conversations we had. He was frustrated because he no longer wanted causal pussy-and sometimes cock-as much as he needed to be fucked. He wanted what I gave him. The feeling he got when we fucked. Not just cumming, but cumming and feeling like...and that's where he looked away and I saw it. That look. Oh boy.

I did not expect him to be a virgin saint. I did however expect him to be safe and be there when I needed him. Like now. I believed in Domestic Discipline over a Leather Lifestyle. I was always the female Dominant, but the Mistress in the bedroom. My slut was always a slut but in the bedroom I got to scold him for being a dirty fucking slut. For fucking others or whatever other discipline came to mind. Usually it came down to me using my slut like the toy he was meant to be. That big, thick cock was too good to go to waste.

'Hey baby, what are you doing?'

I held the phone up to my ear and I heard him sigh. I even heard a rustling in the background, like he was settling down in bed.

'Nothing. Sitting at home. My room mate is here today.'

Smiling I thought about him in bed, shirtless, probably only in boxers.

'What are you wearing?'

I lean back in my leather computer chair. Then I slide down in the chair a bit, spreading my legs. I hear him moaning as if he knows what's next. Then a second later I hear his voice whisper into the phone.

'Just a towel, baby. I just took a shower.'

'Oh, then your all clean. Wouldn't want to get messy for me, huh.'

I love teasing him.

'What do you want me to do?'

He asks me. I knew I wouldn't have time to drive to his house for a quickie. I just needed some relief.

'Turn on your cam for me, baby.'

A minute went by and soon his name popped up on my IM list. I hung up the phone and called him via video chat. His image filled the screen from the waist up. White skin, dark hair, brown eyes. Full lips. Damn he made me so fucking horny.

'You gonna make me cum, baby. Show for me.'

I made the statement because whatever it took, however long it took. He always made me happy and always made me cum hard. He adjusted the cam and the angle cut off the top of his head but his lap was in full view.

'Tell me what I need to do please you, Mistress.'

Heat flushed through me. Oh, I am Mistress right now huh. My dirty fucking slut.

'Rub that cock for me. I bet your getting so hard for me.'

I had my cam covered but my mic was on. He would not be able to see my sheer black shirt that was sleeveless. With the lace bra underneath. I was a BBW with a honey color complexion and my arms, legs, tits, ass, and belly were all plump. My skin warm and soft. Bury your nose in any dimple and then lick it. I could almost cum from that alone. I wore classy, sexy clothes. I did not hide my figure. You could not miss the fact I had a smackable ass. Thighs that would smother you, if your head were between them. I loved tight clothes that made my full figure feel even more beautiful. Pulling my short skirt up, revealing my thick thighs, and baring my trimmed pussy. I raked my nails against the short, wiry curls on my mound.

'Are you thinking about how much you want to fuck me. Stroke your cock, slut. Wishing it was me straddling you and rubbing my pussy against you.'

His groans cause me to close my eyes and picture myself riding his cock. Teasing him with my wet pussy. My brown pussy lips spread open around his white cock, all reddened and hard.

'Fuck baby.

MariaHugeCockTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MariaHugeCockTS

You're so good.'

His voice strained with lust.I open my eyes and watch him. His large hand molding and squeezing his cloth covered cock. Rolling his hardened length beneath the towel.

'Yes. Let my pussy tease that big cock of yours baby. I wanna feel you getting harder and harder. The heat of your cock sliding between my pussy lips. Rubbing my clit, making me so wet.'

Oh goodness. I slip two fingers against my clit. Rubbing them up and down just like I was telling my toy. He flexed his fingers and kept rubbing his cock.

'Fuck yes baby. Please ride me, now. Fuck me hard.'

I just loved hearing him beg and talk dirty.

'Come in here baby and fuck me.'

I saw the towel slip off before he left the focus of the camera. Moments later the door opens and there he is. Nude and rock hard. My computer is set up on a separate desk, so he looks at me, then points to the desk in front of him. I nod. He swipes the papers to the floor. I stand and walk over to where he is. Leaning over, gripping the edge of the desk. He folds my skirt up over my ass. His hands stroke my ass cheeks before he parts them, spreading me open. He kneels and I feel his hot breath against my wet fuck hole. His slow, long lick drags a long low moan from my throat. I arch my back spreading my pussy wider, opening my ass hole.

'Lick me, baby. God, yes.'

The second lick of his tongue dives into my slick pussy, licking me deeper. Then his mouth sucking hard. My pussy lips swollen. His teeth nibbling the edges of my pussy

'Oh fuck!'

I was grateful I was leaning against something. He licks my clit and pussy, then moving his hot tongue to my tight rose bud. Teasing the outside, the tip of his tongue dabbing my ass hole.

'Ohhhhhh, fuck. Enough, dammit! Fuck me, now!'

His breath brushed against my ass as he quietly chuckled. Without another word he pushed the small of my back down, pushing my ass out. My juices trickling from my pussy as my lips parted even more from the position I was in. Placing his fat cock head at my opening. Pushing forward with an even, forceful stroke. My pussy stretching and taking him.

'Yes, baby god yes, like that.'

Sliding into me, sinking deeper and deeper until he was balls deep. Thrusting into me making my pussy clench around him and making me moan. Sliding out and thrusting in deep and hard.

'Yes, fuck me!'

Grabbing me and holding me tight, he pounded the shit out of me. My pussy so stretched by his nine inch cock. So full and aching, his stroking non stop.

'God, baby, your pussy is always so tight, so fucking wet. Can I smack your ass?'

The pleasure of being fucked so hard had me in a daze, his question barely registered.

'Yes, yes!'

I yelled to him.His hand came down hard. Smack! Smack! Smack! Each strike causing my pussy to squeeze, my clit to throb. Each smack timed to each drilling thrust.

'Holy fuck!'

I did not think he could fuck any faster, and deeper, any harder. My pussy gripping his cock triggered a gushing orgasm, my knees almost giving out.

'Baby! Fuckkkkkk!'

He drilled my pussy. Ramming me faster, harder, deeper. I screamed, another orgasm causing my pussy to clench around his cock. Thrusting deep, he grabbed my ass and released his load deep inside my well fucked cunt.

'I need to sit. Oh my god.'

We were both smiling. I was sweaty and knees weak. He slipped his cock from me. I immediately felt his cum dripping down my inner thighs. I sat back in my chair and looked up at my toy.

'I'm glad you moved in with me. I need you far too much for you to be across town.'

He smiled at me and walked up to my chair.

'Kiss me.'

He leans down and kisses me, hard. I sit back after our mouths pull apart.

'Still my favorite toy.'

His eyes shift down over my body. I am still wearing my clothes while he stands totally nude.

'May I clean you?'

I sit up straighter and push him back.

'Actually you are dismissed. I have another sub that I am training as a cum slut. You can pick up the mess you made on your way out.'

I began to turn my chair back around. More than ready to get back to work. 

Published 
Written by CallMeMissD
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments