Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Gang Bang and Golden Shower Part 2

""Brandie, I told you we are all brothers here, and we share everything, and I mean everything.""

24
15 Comments 15
17.9k Views 17.9k
3.7k words 3.7k words

As a reminder this is not a fantasy. It happened forty-one years ago and changed me forever. It brought me into the very erotic part of human sexuality known as, "The Lifestyle."  Hubbie, not Teach, and I are still in the lifestyle several times a week. We have played with Teach many time after Hubbie and I got Married.  I will be getting gang banged tonight.

Several of the guys got up and went into the house. They came out carrying a king size mattress and a comforter. They placed the mattress on the ground, on the house side of the bonfire. It was covered with the heavy comforter. They then drove a stake into the ground through loops on each corner of the comforter. I noticed that each stake had a steel ring on top of it. My curiosity began to peak. 

Teach had pulled my skirt up and was finger fucking my cunt while Horse was playing with tits. I was very aroused and began to have my first orgasm of the night. As it subsided, Teach told me, "Brandie, I want you to strip for us."

As I started to ask him, he stopped me before I got the first word out of my mouth and said, "Remember this. We are all brothers here, and we share everything."

He put his arms around me and held me close. "Brandie, I know this is new to you. You are wondering why you are feeling the way you are? Wondering why you are so excited? How I could be receiving so much pleasure from showing you off like a slut?"

"If this is too much for you too fast, I can take you home if you want to stop. You can also stay and just watch.  There will NOT be any adverse consequences if you decide to go home or stay and watch.  I'm not going to force you to do anything you are not comfortable with."

"One part of me, my mind, was telling me to stop.  Another part, my cunt, was "SCREAMING MORE, MORE, MORE!!!"

"Do you want to go home?"

"No, Master, I love you and the way this is making me feel even though I do not understand why. Please, I want to keep being yours and pleasing you as it pleases me too."

"Brandie, you will still be mine if we go home. We can still have a very nice weekend."

"I want to stay, Master, I want to continue, I want to experience whatever is next.  I want to please you, Sir.  I want to be your slut."

"When I pledged my body to you, I meant every word of it.  The emotions and sensations I'm feeling are all new, like nothing I have ever felt before. I really, really like the way this is making me feel.  I am curious as to what you have in mind for me this weekend."

"Brandie I can assure you, you are pleasing me like no other woman ever has. If you want to continue, then strut your slutty self around and strip for us. Believe me, brandie, when I tell you this will please me greatly, it will."

I kissed him passionately as he holds my body tightly to his.  I grab his cock and it feels like a steel pipe.  As he breaks the kiss he says, "Make me happy baby."

I step away and begin to strut around the fire in front of everyone.  Someone changed the music to a stripper genre. As I get into the beat of the music, the guys start to whistle at me and the cat calls begin. I hear them saying, "Nice tits, let us see them all baby." 

"Shake that booty girl." 

"Hay Teach, where did you find this young, foxy slut?"

"She is in my home room, math, and science classes."

"Oh fuck, is she legal?"

"Yes she is, she was seventeen earlier this summer."

As I strut my stuff, I remove my vest and toss it to Horse. The thought of my tits being clearly visible through my mostly open and sheer blouse to ten total strangers was an extremely erotic turn-on. 

I turn and strut over to, and stop right in front of Wendy. Her two guys are now watching me turning my back to them and strutting away as I unbutton the last buttons on my blouse. I looked Teach right in the eye with what he told me later was the most erotic and slutty look he had ever seen on any woman.

As I turn and strut back toward them, I slip my blouse off my shoulders and open it wide. The warm night breeze coming off of Lake Pontchartrain feels so good as it caresses my tits and erect nipples. I'm moving my body like never before. I feel like I am not myself anymore but that I've becomes some unknown person; a fucking slut.

One of the guys sitting next to Wendy has taken his cock out of his pants and is slowly stroking it. I strut right up to him and remove my sheer blouse and place it over his head. He reaches up and squeezes my tits as I pull away from him. More whistling and cat calls, "Oh baby, you are soooo fucking hot and erotic."

"We want to see your whoring pussy."

"I bet her bush is dark and heavy.  Show it to us you fucking whore."

More confusion as the vulgar name calling from strangers is turning me on more. Instead of feeling insulted, it is heightening my erotic excitement. A complete change of attitude is taking over my body and I'm feeling very empowered. What a rush it was.

I strut back over to Teach and Horse. I turn and look through the flames. Wendy is sitting there topless with her two admirers sitting beside her. Seeing them through the flickering flames of the fire is very erotic. It is increasing the intensity of my arousal. 

I bend over, shacking my ass into Horse's face. I reach behind my back and unzip my skirt. The whistling and cat calls get louder. I hear one guy holler, "Show us your fucking pussy, whore. She's a fantastic slut Teach, our kind of slut. She is going to fit into our group nicely."

I turn to face Teach with that look on my face and tell him, "If you want your gang to see my cunt, you have to remove my skirt."

He grabs each side of my skirt and slowly rocks it back and forth. It slides past my hips, then my ass. He lets it fall to the ground. I step backwards out of the skirt. I'm completely naked in front of ten total strangers, what an erotic sensation!!!

I turn and face the others as I begin to strut around to the opposite side of the flames.  Everyone begins to clap and whistle. I hear, "FUCK!  The whore doesn't have a bush." 

"Even better, a pussy as smooth as silk. Bring it here bitch, I want to feel it."  I strut over to him and he begins the rub my mound. "Nice, nice, nice, the slut's pussy is as smooth as silk."

I hear another voice say "Hey brandie, come over here."  I turn and it is the guy stroking his cock next to Wendy. "I have something I want you to rub over here."  

I strut over to him, pausing, letting each guy on the way get a feel of my smooth mound and tits. As I reach the stroker he says, "How about feel this, you fucking whore. Come here and kneel down between my legs, bitch."  I turn, looking at Teach with the look of pure lust on my face.

"Do as he says brandie and don't let me down baby."  I kneel between his legs and grasp his erect cock in my hand and start rubbing the length of his erect shaft. There is precum oozing out of his opening. I stroke it causing the head to become shiny with his precum. 

I hear some one close holler, "Suck that cock bitch.  Show us what kind of a cocksucker Teach's whore is!"

Instantly the last words from Teach run through my mind, "Don't let me down baby." Without any hesitation I bend over and take the whole shaft down my throat in one swift motion. I feel so slutty.

He says, "WOW!!! What a fucking cocksucker this bitch is!"  He was not quite as big as Teach. so deep throating him was easy, and I began fucking his cock with my mouth. 

I feel a pair of hands on my ass, and the guy on the other side of Wendy gropes my tits. I hear the sound of a zipper being unzipped. He stood up and removed his jeans. His hands are back on my ass and now reaching under me to rub my mound. 

He easily slips several fingers into my drenched cunt. My body is trembling from so much excitement. He leans against me and I feel his erect cock press against my ass.

He is now guiding his cock to the opening of my dripping wet cunt. I feel his cock head enter me still being held by his hand as he rubs it up and down along the opening of my cunt. I hear, "Fuck her man, FUCK TEACH'S SLUT, FUCK THE WHORE HARD!"  

I feel him place both hands on my hips as he rams his rock-hard cock into my cunt. He started stroking slowly in and out of me.  I quicken my pace on the cock fucking my mouth. 

What a rush, I don't even know who is fucking me.  Oh, but it feels so fucking awesome and erotic. I start fucking him back.   
I want as much of his cock as I can get into my cunt. I feel the familiar tensing of Wendy's admirer's cock. 

I could feel his hot, thick cum rushing through his rigid shaft exiting the head of his cock in an explosion, hitting the back of my throat. His cum is salty, thick, and bitter, but I continue to suck him as my fantasy man fucks me hard. 

Both sensations trigger my second, much bigger, and much more intense climax than my first. The cock in my mouth shoots three more ropes of cum as I try to swallow it all.   

There is too much. His cum starts running down the side of his cock. My orgasm builds again and I have an even more intense orgasm as my whole body begins convulsing uncontrollably. Everything goes black for a moment or two.

My fantasy man's body stiffens and he begins to scream, "OH FUCK, I'M FUCKING CUMMING."  I feel his hot load shoot into my cunt. He is moaning loudly and screaming. He shoots two more strong ropes into me. 

As he pulls out, I feel his cum running out of my cunt. He comes around and sits on the log next to the first recipient of my many blow jobs of that night. 

AshleyCutee4
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AshleyCutee4

As I'm cleaning up my blow job guy I hear Wendy say, "You fucking bitch, you cocksucking whore, when you finish cleaning up my man, you can clean up the guy that just fucked you. He has your cunt juices and his cum all over his cock."  As I start cleaning up my fantasy fuck his cum is much more pleasant than Wendy's man. I lick him clean, swallowing as much as I can. 

I begin to wonder, "How much cum can I swallow in one day?"

Then I hear from one of the other women. "It's her turn for the pit."  As I finish hungrily cleaning up our juices off his cock I feel a hand on my arm pulling to help me get up. It is Teach and as I stand, Horse grabs my other arm. 

I hear Teach say, "You two grab her legs." Two guys bend down grabbing my ankles and lift me up, and now I'm suspended flat parallel to the ground being held up by four men. My legs are spread wide. 

Teach instructs one of the other members, "Place the pillow on the mattress."  They straddle the mattress laying me down with the small of my back on the pillow. Teach looks down at me and says, "You made me proud baby, very proud!  How do you feel?"

"This is so fucking erotic and exciting. I don't know if I can get enough of this. You are making a whore out of me and I'm fucking loving it!" 

"That's good, because we are just getting started." He spreads my arm out and buckles a wide leather cuff around my wrist as horse does the same to my other arm. A realization thought races through my mine, 'OHH FUCK! I'm going to be tied to the stakes!'

The other two guys fasten a leather cuff around both ankles. A rope is clipped to each of the leather cuffs buckled to my wrist and ankles. I'm now spread eagle on the mattress as they pull the ropes tight and tie them to the rings on each of the stakes. 

There is no slack in the ropes, and my arms are stretched out and behind my head. My legs are spread wide. The small of my back and part of my butt are on the pillow. My cunt is raised up and wide open. 

I'm totally naked except for my garter belt, stockings, and boots. I feel my juices flowing, pushing the cum out of my cunt and running down across my ass hole. I've never been this turned on and excited.  It's fucking intoxicating!

Teach says, "Who wants to be next?"  

I hear a women's voice say, "I want to clean my mans cum out of your bitch's cunt."  She kneels between my legs and leans over my body with her thigh pressing against my cunt.  

She begins kissing me. Instinctively, I part my lips opening my mouth inviting her in.  Her tongue enters my mouth and we kiss with crude lust as our tongues dance lustfully. 

She breaks the kiss and slithers down to my nipples. She pauses at each, sucking my erect hard nipple into her mouth.  She begins lightly biting on one while rolling and pinching the other erect nipple. 

She kisses her way down to my belly-button, licking my skin. My belly begins to quiver at the talents of her tongue. She makes her way to my cunt. She pulls back my clit hood exposing my very swollen clit.  Her tongue teasingly began licking on my clit. 

Then her tongue laps at the opening of my cunt and she moans as I push to force his cum out of my cunt. She licks it up with much intensity. My erotic emotions are indescribable!

I feel someone kneel on the mattress. I look up, it's Teach. He is naked with a raging hard-on. He pitches her skirt over the back of the bitch, eating her mans cum out of my cunt. With out saying a fucking word he begins to fuck her right there in front of me. I scream at him, "YOU FUCKING BASTARD!"  I feel my first tinge of jealousy. 

"Remember BITCH, I told you we are brothers and share everything equally. Her man just fucked you while you gave Wendy's man a fucking blow job. You fucking slut! You just let them both cum in your fucking, whoring mouth and cunt. If you don't fucking like it you can leave anytime you wish. I will take you home." 

"NO, NO, PLEASE NOOO! I want more... NO, I need more. You are right, Master, I have no say-so as to who you fuck or who fucks me. So I'm going to get fucked by each guy here tonight?"

"No, you fucking slut. You will be fucked by every one here this weekend."
 
"OH FUCK! Well then I would have liked to get your first load of cum." 

"Well baby you will get your wish. I can make that happen."

He quickens his pace and I can tell he is cumming in her cunt as she skillfully eats at my cunt. She begins moaning loudly. Then she nibbles on my clit, and my orgasm that has been building radiates through my whole trembling body.  

Teach collapses onto her back. After he catches his breath, he pulls out of her. Teach stands up with his shining cock still erect. She continues drinking the mixture of her mans cum and my juices as I come down. She stands up and removes her blouse revealing her beautiful tits. 

Both of her nipples are pierced with golden barbells. A chain is strung between the inside of each nipple attached to her barbells with another chain on the outside of each nipple going down and disappearing under her skirt. Several colorful tattoos are on both of her tits and a sun burst around her pierced belly button. 

Teach steps up behind her and removes her skirt revealing still more colorful tattoos. There are a pair of dolphins jumping over her cunt, one on each side facing each other. Both of her thighs are covered with beautiful floral tattoos. A pair of snakes are crawling through them on both thighs. 

The two chains coming down from the outside of each nipple are attached to a barbell piercing going through her clit hood. The sight was very erotic. I want the piercings and maybe a couple tattoos; one just above my cunt and a tramp stamp.

She turns and kisses Teach with intense lustful passion. Tattooed on her back are a pair of colorful Harley wings. They reach across her whole back and up onto her shoulders. A large colorful tramp stamp on her lower back reaches from side to side.

As teach breaks their kiss he tells her, "Brandie said she would have liked to have gotten my first load of cum.  Why don't you fulfill her wish?"

"Gladly, I would be more than happy to grant her wish."

She walks around and stands behind my head, then asks me, "So you want Teach's first load of cum?"

"Yes, I would have liked to have gotten his first load of cum."  

"Well baby, I'm going to grant that wish for you."  She steps onto the mattress straddling my head right over my face.  I'm looking right up into her totally smooth cunt. 

Teach says, "You ready for my first load of cum?"  

A glob of his cum drops from her cunt onto my face. As she squats down her cunt opens up. His cum is running out of her cunt. Another big glob of his cum drips off and lands on my face. She kneels with her knees next to my head. 

With a finger she wipes Teach's cum from my face. She brings her cum covered finger to my open mouth. I'm hungry for the taste of my Master's cum. As her finger reaches my open lips I suck it into my waiting mouth. I taste his cum mixed with her juices. An electrifying sensation begins radiating out from my cunt and races throughout my whole body.  

She lowers her cunt over my eagerly awaiting mouth and I begin to lick her cunt. She begins contracting her cunt around my tongue like it was a cock. She pushes his cum out of her cunt, feeding Teach's whore. 

The taste of his cum mixed with her juices is intoxicating and addictive, my first taste of another woman's cunt. I know instantly I am now hooked on eating fresh fucked cunt.

I wish my hands were free. My natural instinct is to pull on her hips pressing her cunt harder into my face. I feel her clit and lightly bite down on it like Teach does to me, I begin to hum as I begin to rapidly nibble and lick her clit. 

She begins moaning. Her moaning gets louder, then turns into screams of XTC. "OHHH FUCKKK, OHHHHH FUCKKKKK, YES, YES, YES." She begins to buck back and forth like she is fucking my face.

I feel her body tense up. It begins to tremble and goes into convulsions. Copious amounts of her hot juices begins to flow. I try to drink it all in but can't. I feel it running down the sides of my face and onto my neck. Her bucking subsides and she falls back, catching herself on her out stretched arms. She is slowly humping my face as her climax subsides.

I hear clapping all around me. Whistling like their football team just won the state championship. Then I hear. "Teach, your new bitch is some fucking HOT, HOT, HOT!" 

"You better keep your new whore. If not, I want her."

As she sat up I hear her say, "Who the fuck taught you how to eat pussy like that, girl?"

"Teach did. It's the way he eats me."

She raises up, placing her body on top of mine. She slides down until we are cunt-to-cunt and face-to-face. She slips her arms under my shoulders and grasp my head in her hands. 

While looking me straight in the eye with lust, she brings her lips to mine. Our mouths open and our tongues meet and dance in the passion of the moment. I want to wrap my arms around her but can't. 

I look up at Teach, "Damn these fucking ropes. Next time I want to be unrestrained." We kiss for what felt like five to ten minutes. The taste of our men's cum mingled with our juices is surprisingly delicious. As she climbs off of me, I look lustfully at Teach. "I feel like a fucking whore. I feel like your fucking whore! As strange as it seems, I FUCKING LOVE IT."

Brandie

 

 

 

Published 
Written by NOLAHotGal
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments