Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Sub, Part Two!

"My sweet sub and I take our relationship to the next level..."

15
3 Comments 3
8.7k Views 8.7k
4.7k words 4.7k words

It is Halloween, and we are all set for some partying, Kamiko's dressing as a cat, and ah, she'll have a proper collar and I'll hold the leash as we've decided to let the rest of our friends know what's going on. Except, I've got to tell Julie first, so I beg off lunch with Kamiko to have a private chat with Julie.

"Julie, we've known each other for almost three years, right?"

"Around that, why you ask?"

"Well, I think I need to tell you something. Something that's kinda big. Heavy duty shit, ya know?" I say with a grimace.

"Would it have anything to do with the lovely Miss Harada?" she asks with a grin.

"How did you know? We've been real quiet about it!"

She shakes her head, laughing at me.

"Val, you wanna fix the human body, but in case you forgot, I wanna be a shrink. I'm also moderately observant. You haven't let on anything, but that girl gives you the puppydog eyes 24/7. I figured part of it was because you literally saved her ass, but of late I figured something more was going on."

"Oh."

"You decided to switch sides, did ya, you sly wench?" she purrs, playfully punching my shoulder.

"Well, no. I haven't, that's the weird thing. Kamiko and I have, well, something very different and freaky going on. I haven't even kissed her. Yet."

"Mizzz Levine, y'all had better explain to me what's shaking then, because it makes no sense so far."

I go into detail, and Julie to her immense credit does not freak. She asks a few pertinent questions, and makes no judgements.

"So when you say you haven't kissed her yet, you're planning on it? As well as letting anyone who's at the party tonight know that you're all Mistress Pain and she's your willing little servant?"

"Well, I do kind of want to try other stuff with her, I see her, and we cuddle and I think what it would be like to kiss her, and well, to go down on her as well as have her do the same."

"Got a strap on yet?" she quips.

"NO, you dork, I don't, but actually, the idea of popping her cherry is kind of....fun. For the rest of her life, I'd be her first. I've never been anyone's first. That's kind of cool stuff, ya know?"

"I can see that, that poor lost little freshman, Billy....oh what the hell was his name? I was his first, and I blew the poor guy's mind as well as his dick by teaching him a few things he needed to know. He's gonna remember me until his dying day." she smirked at me, remembering how I'd wanted to kick his feet out from under him and beat him to the floor, but Julie was too fast for me.

"You fucking whore." I said it with a perfectly straight face, which only made Julie laugh harder.

"Well, it's cool with me, and we're a pretty liberal group here, so I don't think you're gonna have much trouble, but I would advise, really, that you explain what you're thinking and feeling with her. If she's willing to do whatever, but only as part of the sub/domme thing, she might not be looking for a relationship as well, you see where I'm going with this?"

I sat there quietly for a few minutes.

"Yeah, I do, I don't wanna mess it up with her in any way, so I do have to be upfront with how I feel. I'll talk to her tonight after the party and see what she thinks."

"Good plan, but if I'm reading her right, it ain't gonna be a problem."

"Gawd, I hope not...I really, really like her."

We arrive at the party, which is going full blast. Kamiko meets some more people, and drags me onto the dance floor where I unleash my inner dancing queen, and we rock the floor together! A couple guys join in with us and we give them some attention, choose a few more guys, give each other some quality time, and then pair off with another two girls before we take a break.

One of my guy friends stares in disbelief when I pick up her leash again and just looks like he can't believe what he's seeing. We both give him our biggest smiles, just to mess with his head. Two more of my friends ask and get an explanation, which they accept with a smile and wish us well. A few guys give me dirty looks, but hey, she's with ME, and unless they want to get into it with me, looks is all you're getting guys. I'm dressed as the leather bitch from hell, so they back down.

We dance, we do a fair amount of drinking (she can put it away for a little girl) and in short, she has a wonderful first Halloween. Having missed out at first, she snags as much candy as she can on the way out because she didn't understand the "giving away candy" concept. We slowly make our way back to the dorm, and the place appears empty as everyone else is still partying. Fine by me.

We walk in, and remembering her spanking, she offers me tea instantly, which I decline as vodka and tea might not mix all that well, but I do ask for and get a big glass of OJ to help filter out the vodka.

"Did you have fun tonight, sweetie?" I ask.

Her smile lights up the room.

"Yes!!! I got free candy, we danced, I made new friends, and while you like it, I don't like vodka so much, but I think I will like more tequila some day! Free candy!!! As much as I could carry!"

God damn, she's adorable. I can't help myself, I pull her close and kiss her deeply. She hesitates for a mere second or two, but responds with passion, and I am now making out with a girl for the first time in my life! I don't know if she thinks my kissing is any good, but hers is damned fine, and her tongue is most talented! The rest of me responds, but....I don't want to. Sure, my pussy's getting wet from making out with her, and I'd love to have her kiss and play with my nipples, among other things, but that's not quite...right yet?

She senses this, and puts her hands on my cheeks softly.

"For this time, you have been mistress of my body, now...you are mistress of my heart."

That hit me like a lightning bolt, and I couldn't help myself. I started crying, sure, they were happy tears, but I was still crying.

"And you, are the mistress of mine as well. I didn't...expect this, but you are, and I am...very happy to have your heart."

Tears of her own welled up as she wrapped her arms around me and held me closely.

We continued to kiss more, but without a word, we both realized the time wasn't right. Kiss was all we did, although her hand stroked my ass a few times, and mine caressed her breasts through her costume, but it was simply an awakening of passion and caring that I'd never known. We slowly undressed the other, and without a word showered together by candlelight, and did some more kissing. We saw to each other's needs as far as scrubbing and toweling off after, and then we wrapped ourselves in our blankets and fell asleep in each other's arms.

In the morning, she has a slight hangover, which I offer time tested cures for, and by lunchtime we're both in good shape. We're very snuggly and lovey dovey, but I need to establish some rules, as the domme, I mean.

"Kamiko, when we go out, you must not assume any familiarity with me. While all should know that I am your mistress, the fact that we have each other's hearts is not to be shared with everyone, is that clear?"

"Yes, of course, mistress." she answers meekly.

"Good!" I say with a big smile, "because once we're inside these four walls, you're all mine, and no one has to know besides us!"

She grins back at me, then lowers her eyes.

"YES! Mistress, of course."

"You may now kiss me, darling."

Which she does. Or I do. It's kinda hard to tell who's kissing whom here. There's a lot of tongue going on. I reluctantly pull away.

"As much as spending an entire day kissing would be fun, we need some lunch! Greaseburger Palace!!!"

"Yay!" she shouts out.

Over lunch, we discuss the spanking, and she assures me it was just fine. Good. She's still into the sub thing, and I am looking forward to expanding my role as her domme.

"Now, we do need to discuss something, and that, is your virginity. The thought of...resolving the issue excites me. Greatly."

"Then, mistress, I will submit to whatever you desire in order to...resolve the issue. If you are concerned, it should be dealt with....soon. Not that I, as your humble submissive would know what is best, that is for you to decide."

Her slightly saucy smile tells me all I need to know.

"I'll...make plans, then, shall I?"

"Yes!" she says with no small excitement.

"Oh, good, well then, let me give you a....preview...of things to come..." and I slipped my hand up her skirt when no one was looking and just brushed my fingers across her panties, only to find her pussy already quivering at the thought of my touch. Oooh. This is going to be fun.

We kill the rest of the afternoon grabbing some groceries, and we hit a sex shop to look into strapons, and she eagerly looks at some massive ones, but as a girl who was fairly tight myself, that would hurt her more than thrill her, so I veto the large ones, and decide on a nice, six and half incher, not too thick, not too thin, it looks just right for her, and quite frankly, I'll enjoy it myself because we're both gonna be getting some of it! I also select a flavored lube because it's not just her pussy that's going to be taking it! I also select a small butt plug, because from what I've read, a spanking while wearing one can be a wild ride, so we'll just have to see about that, won't we?

It kind of bites into my reserve cash, but we've got a shitload of ramen and microwave burritos, and if all else fails, the dining hall. On the way back I ask her about school in Japan, and she tells me it's pretty much like what we see, the uniforms, the discipline, etc. I inquire if she still has her uniform as I think she'd look pretty cute in it, and while she has it, it's at home. With a saucy grin though, she explains that her sister will be happy to ship it to her as a family friend works for Fed-Ex over there. Bonus! I decide not to tell her when I'm gonna pop her cherry, I'd rather let her be surprised when it happens, but I do tell her to e-mail her sister, pronto! Actually, I'm in no hurry, I really wanna take my time on this one. I'm not that great with relationships as it is, and this one's got more curves to it than a 50's burlesque show.

Upon arrival at the dorm, we smooch for a few minutes, and with a gentle spank to her ass, I remind her that some cleaning needs to be done, and she jumps to it with a smile. While she cleans, I check her out out of the corner of my eye, and find myself thinking all sorts of nasty, dare I say, raunchy thoughts about her. Her giggle breaks my concentration when I realize she's spotted me looking and I think she knows exactly what's going through MY mind!

"If you're going to giggle at me, you'd best remove some clothes, then, hadn't you?"

Her smile dazzles as she strips in an instant. Hmmm. She needs to take a little more time on that. Time for instruction!

"Kamiko, you are of course, quite lovely, but there's an art form to removing your clothes. It's called a strip tease. Have you ever heard of it?"

"No, or is that with the pole dancing?"

"That's stripping in general. The tease is the fine art of removing your clothes, just an item or two at a time, so as to tease me with what I'm about to see. Let me see if I can find some instructional videos online."

I sit down at my computer, and I find a couple of clips showing the classic style I'd like her to use. I tell her to watch them while I read a few chapters of a book I was supposed to have finished before the weekend. I sit down and relax, and she eagerly watches the video, and I know I'll have some fun with that.

As I finish my reading, I notice she's fully clothed again, and with a few more items than she really needed to be wearing, but I wanted to see what she had up her sleeves, it it were. She went over to her laptop and fired up a tune that wasn't quite the classic strip stuff, but pretty darn close and she began her routine as she danced in front of my bed. First to come off was her hat, and she managed to roll it off her head and flip it to me quite smoothly! A few gyrations, and the scarf billowed across my face, and a smile flitted across hers.

A deep bend gave me a fabulous view of her ass in her (required by me) short skirt, as she teased the hem of it up a few inches higher before pulling it back down. Then she spun around to coyly unbutton the top few buttons on her silk blouse and shimmy out of the big bracelets she'd slipped on and fling them gently over my head. By this point, I was totally finger banging myself, I mean, the girl is fucking beautiful!

She spun again and while her back was turned, she'd gotten the rest of the buttons undone, and spun to reveal the white cami she had on underneath and tossed the blouse aside, but not before slipping the straps of the camisole to show the lacey bra underneath. With a smile she pulled my face closer and ever so slowly undid the belt on her skirt, and sensually pulled it out and draped it around my shoulders. She'd already learned the rules, too, because I reached for her hips and she gently slapped my hands away with a naughty smile. As long as she was doing the tease, she got to be in charge! She slid the skirt up again to barely reveal the edge of her panties with another great view of her ass and then I heard her slide the zipper to the skirt and watched it fall to the floor! She turned to face me, did a few moves and stroked the edge of her panties with her fingertips, and just barely slid her finger under them, which excited the hell out of me. I'd seen it, hell I was gonna lick it and more, but it was still well done for
a rookie in the stripping department.

Then in time with the music, she shimmied out of the camisole, to fully reveal the lacey bra, tossed the camisole at me, and spun several times and as she stopped, she perfectly unsnapped the front of the bra to show me those perfect tits of hers, with those glorious, dark nipples. If I was a guy, I would have shot my load for certain, but I knew I wasn't far off! The bra fell off with a shrug, and then she put one foot on the edge of the bed I was sitting on, and slid the panties aside, to give me a brief view of her tiny, soft bush and then pulled back, and she went into a spin that saw them slide further and further down with each gyration, and then she stopped again, just as they fell to the floor and she was facing away from me, and slowly spread her legs and bent all the way over to touch the floor so I got a full on, flawless view of her gorgeous pussy!

It was too much, I came from my frantic fingerwork with a gasp! She stood back up and turned to face me with a very satisfied smile.

"I know what that sound means...you like my striptease for you?"

"Ooooooh baby, you have no idea how much I liked it!!!"

"Then if you don't tell me, maybe you'll show me?"

I pulled her onto the bed, only to notice that she still had on her highest pair of heels still, but hell, I didn't care. I kissed her and kissed her, and ran my fingers all over her amazing little body, I caressed her nipples, I slipped a finger into her very wet pussy, I squeezed her ass, and through it all, she responded perfectly to everything I did. She wanted all of this, and I did too, but I had to slow up.

"Sweety, I am loving this, but I want to tell you, if you're not sure of it, or me, we don't have to go any further."

Her smile was still inviting.

"I am OK with this. And that is not from my desire to serve you, that is from...my heart. I am, you know, a virgin, but no one has ever done this with me, no boy, and no girl, so I...do not know how to do this. I am sorry if I don't do it right for you."

I couldn't help but let out a laugh of relief.

"Baby, that makes me happy, because I don't know how to do all this with a girl, so I will make mistakes myself! I'm sorry if I don't do it right, either!"

She giggled and we go back to the gentle soft kisses. We kiss for a few minutes and then I slowly kiss down her neck and cross over to her left breast, and kiss sround the nipple a few times before taking it in my mouth and softly sucking it. It elicits a low moan from Kamiko, and I suck it a bit harder which gets a soft gasp of pleasure. Apparently I'm doing this OK. I move to the other and kiss and suck it, and lick them all over, and although we've both worked up a bit of a sweat, I realize that girls smell different from boys when we get worked up!

It's different, but it's fine and I gently stroke my fingers across her labia, and she's already very wet, so I move further down, kissing my way across her belly as I slowly approach her dripping pussy. Moment of truth here, Val, I'm committed emotionally to this, can I deliver on the physical end? I so badly want to, but will this make me a full-blown lesbian? Or will I still dig cocks and guys, but just have a thing for Kamiko?

I realize that's the question's already been answered as I care too much about her to let her down. I softly nuzzle her tiny patch of black pubic hair, and nervously kiss the lips and they open wide at the touch, and I carefully slip my tongue in and lick all the way up them. She moans loudly, and I realize that I just came a bit, thinking of how good I make her feel! It tastes different than I thought, but I like it, and I lick her deeply again before kissing down on her clit and sucking it into my mouth. She yelps at that, but I know she's enjoying it! I just try to remember what the one guy that ever licked me worth a shit did and duplicate it, it feels so hot, making her feel this pleasure, and a quick stroke of my fingers on my own lips elicit another minor orgasm, but I refocus my attention on her.

I lick, I suck, I kiss and use my hands to caress her ass, stroke her hips, and softly rub her thighs, and she's loving every bit of it, but I pull up, suck her nipples for a moment before kissing her beautiful lips deeply. Our tongues intertwine as we passionately kiss, and the tiny worry that she'd be upset if I stopped fades as she understand I'm merely prolonging the pleasure. A solid ten minutes of exploring each other's lips passes before I descend to taste that wonderfully sweet pussy of hers again.

I kiss it, and slide my tongue as deeply as I can and flick it back and forth, this gets her moaning again, and then I suck as hard as I can on her clit, which causes her to thrash about, whimpering loudly, but I'm going to deliver for this sweet beautiful girl who has become the center of my world, and I suck the lips, dart my tongue in and out, and suck as hard as I can again...and she erupts with a scream of pure pleasure as she showers my face with her juices! I come myself with a gasp and realize that I came purely from the pleasure I gave another person. She shudders for a moment and comes again, and hoping to deliver even more, I suck as hard as I can again, which brings another shout and another spurt, this time, right into my mouth!

I savor her sweet musky taste, and spread it around my mouth before I pull up on to the bed and face her.

"Oooh, I have all your juices in my mouth..." and I swallow them so she can see it.

Her face is pure bliss as I lay down next to her and pull her into my arms.

"Was that good, baby?"

"Ooooohhh....hei. Yes. Da. Ja."

"Forgot where you're from for a moment?" I tease.

"You put me into....another galaxy....I never have such an orgasm, ever."

"That's good, I came myself, just from the thrill of getting you off. I've never done that, even when I sucked guys."

"What do you think it means, Valerie?"

"I think sweetie, that I'm...well....falling in love with you. I love you."

Oh god, I'd said it. If this goes wrong I don't know what I'll do!

"That is good....I love you as well. 'Aishiteru ' I would say in Japanese."

"Then 'Aishiteru ' as well..."

"Have you ever said that before?"

"In Japanese, no!"

"In English?"

"Only to Justin Timberlake at a concert."

"Did he love you back?" she asked with a grin.

"No, sadly, he did not. That you do....means more than I even know how to say. I'm sorry, Kamiko, but I'm having trouble with the words."

"Then, we must remove your clothing, and I shall show you how you made me feel...."

My skirt goes flying as do my soaking wet panties, and we begin to kiss again. Soon enough, I'm completely naked and her kisses start to move down and she gently takes my left nipple in her mouth and sucks it softly.

"Does that feel good, mistress?"

"Ooooh yes, baby, it feels soooo good!"

She sucks harder for moment and then goes to the right one and sucks it as well, but then she continues downward, sweetly kissing every inch of my chest and stomach before passing my waiting pussy to keep kissing down my thighs, past my knees and down the inside of my calves.

"Valerie, you are...so...very beautiful...I am not sure if I will do this right, but I will do the best I can for you."

"Just being here is enough sweetie, just being you is enough..."

She starts to kiss her way back up my legs, once again passing over my pussy to prop herself up on her elbow. Then she slowly runs her fingers up my thigh before fingering me gently. I sense she's a little unsure of going down on me, and I'm OK, there's no rush at all. We start kissing again while her fingers tease my lips and clit, and for the first time she sticks two fingers inside of me as deeply as she can.

"Oooh...finger fuck me, baby, finger fuck me good..." I whisper and she does. Previously she'd simply stroked my clit and lips until I'd orgasm, but this time she was giving me a solid finger banging and I liked it! Usually guys who'd try pissed me off, but this felt so different! She pulled away from a soft kiss and looked me in the eyes.

"Now I will taste you..."

She slid down as I raised my knees and she nervously kissed my lips, once, twice, three times, before moving up to gently lick my clit. She was so very gentle with me, and then she drove her tongue into me as deeply as she could, and I think she was as surprised as I was by the gasp I let out! She licked me deeply, wetly, and roughly, and while I usually liked the gentler touch, this was simply....hot. Muy caliente! She sucked the lips, the clit, and then licked them furiously before pulling back to softly stroke them with her fingers, and then she'd dive back in for more licking and sucking. It was quite intense, and I knew I wasn't gonna last long, and sure enough I exploded with a yelp and a small gush, nothing like hers, but the most I'd ever squirted! I closed my eyes and savored the orgasm, and then opened them immediately as her fingers pumped me furiously and I came again! Then she pulled up and lay down next to me.

"You had orgasm when you made me, come, right?"

"Uh-huh..."

"Me, too!" she blurts out with an impish grin.

"It just....goes, like that!" and she snaps her fingers.

The intense moment is broken by laughter and giggles and then we fall to noisily kissing for a few minutes. Then I feel I have to make sure everything is OK.

"Did I please you, my sweet girl?"

"You did, mistress, although I am undeserving of such pleasure. Your pleasure is most important."

"Weeelllll, in that moment, I'm not sure who was whose mistress. It felt incredible. You were amazing."

"Thank you, it was...very, very good for me."

"I'm glad. Very glad."

We shower together and simply enjoy the afterglow of our lovemaking, with one big, loud and wet slap to her ass, as she started to shampoo her hair first. I tell her I'll let it go this one time, but she must remember her place. With some excellent sucking of my nipples, she gains my favor and promises to remember better in the future. We cuddle up against the cool fall evening and fall asleep. Soon enough, I'll use the strap on to pop her cherry and give her the incredible fucking she deserves, and then we'll put in her and I'll ride it to my own enjoyment, but she won't get to fuck me, because she's MY little sub, and I love her very much.

Val and Kamiko will return soon enough. I hope you're enjoying their adventures!

Published 
Written by castlequeen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments