Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Male Chastity Experience Part 2

"A further story of naughty clyde and his experience of female dominance."

9
6 Comments 6
29.1k Views 29.1k
1.9k words 1.9k words
As you know, my wife now keeps me in a CB2000, male chastity device. You really can’t tell I am wearing it under my clothes, and it is a constant reminder that my mistress, my wife, has complete control over me. This applies even when I am away at work, or away from the house for any reason.

I also met another mistress Maureen through “Lush” who has been helping my wife and I with my training as a sub. It was her suggestion to keep me in the 2000, and with other ideas. In fact, I am now to refer to my male member as “my little clitty”.

My mistress wife also recently purchased a strap-on and a prostate massage vibrator. Once I get home after work, my wife has invited some of her friends over to play with her new toys and me. After I got home and changed to my lounge pants and t-shirt, and I reported to my wife for inspection. I drop my pants and she checks that the 2000 is still in place. Afterwards, she said, “I invited my friends over to try my strap-on and prostate massager on you. So after we eat, I want to prepare you with quick enema.”

“An enema!” I complained. “Is that really necessary?”

“I need to make sure you are clear and clean before I use a strap-on with you.” She said. “I bought a few bulb type enemas from the drug store. I also want to test what size dildo I should use on you. So you better hurry up and eat, so I am not giving the enema as my friends arrive.”

So I hurried up and ate and then had to go into the bathroom and get on all fours over the tub. I felt my wife part my bottom cheeks, then the cool liquid slowly enter me. For the best results, I held it as long as I could and then sat on the toilet and expelled it.

“Now bend over the tub again so that I can find out which dildo to use on you. The strap-on came with three sizes, so I will start with the smallest one.” That one slid inside of me very quickly, so soon it was replaced with a larger one. It felt like this filled me up pretty well. When my wife tried the next size, it wouldn’t go in.

“The directions say that if this is used enough on you, that you will eventually be able to take the largest one. I guess we will wait and see. Put your pants back on, since my friends will be arriving at anytime.”

Once her friends arrived, I was paraded out in front of her three friends. Immediately, my wife pulled down my pants and I was still wearing the 2000. The women were happy to see that I was wearing the 2000, and they came up to me to examine it. My wife had me stand there with my legs apart and my hands behind my back while they asked me questions.

Then, my wife took off the 2000 and had me kneel in front of the couch, with my legs apart. “I went to a local sex store and bought four of these beginning strap-ons, so there is one for each of you. Before you arrived, I gave Clyde an enema and found out the medium dildo works best for him. I will lube him up and be the first one to try it out on him. Cindy, why don’t you sit in front of him with your strap on, so he can suck on your dildo while being rammed from behind. Then we can trade places “.

The women took off their clothes except for their bras and panties, then put on the strap-ons. I was happy that I was out of the 2000 because I could feel an erection coming on. I felt my wife part my cheeks, and felt the cool lube, as she even put her finger inside of me.

Next I felt my bottom hole open wide as the dildo slowly filled me up. “Now suck on Cindy’s dildo as I thrust inside of you.” I had never had a strap-on used on me before, and I was surprised at the sensations I received. Since I was cleaned out and lubed up, the dildo easily slid in and out, and made my erection even bigger.

“Now you have some idea what a woman feels like.” Cindy said.

Then the women traded places, and one of her friends pushed me hard against the couch and I could feel it very deep inside of me.

My wife next ordered me to crawl on all fours to the middle of the room. “I am now going to try this new prostate massage vibrator on Clyde. It is suppose to make him cum very quickly and really empty him out. I want to first try it this way, with him out of the 2000, and maybe another time with the cage still around his penis.”

I felt something slowly enter me and it really filled me up. “Someone get a wet washrag from the bathroom, then gather around and lets see what happens.” Once one of the women returned with the washrag, I felt it start to vibrate inside of me. It made me relax and at the same time feel pure pleasure.

“Look, he is cuming and we haven’t even touched him.” One of the women exclaimed. A hand wrapped around my penis and then I felt my cum flow out of me.

After I was cleaned up, my wife said, “If you want to be pleasured by Clyde, take off your panties and sit on the couch.

01AsianHottyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
01AsianHottyTS

Clyde is very good at using his mouth and tongue on you.

Since I was pleasured, now it was my time to return the favor. My tongue was next busy going around the women’s clits and plunging deep inside of them. Soon, their sweet juices were flowing down my face, and I could smell the unique scent of women. The same washrag that caught my cum was now used to wipe off my face before I pleasured the next woman.

Before the evening drew to a close, I had to stand in the middle of the room again and my wife fastened the 2000 around me again. Then I was allowed to put on my lounge pants and go to the bedroom. Later, my wife told me how proud she was of me, and was looking forward to more gatherings like this.

One day, my wife told me she had to go to be with family for the weekend. So on a Friday evening, this very tall, large woman came over to take me to her house. Her name was Barb, and she told my wife that she made sure I was properly shaved, cleaned, and spanked if needed, while she was gone. Barb was also given the special key to the 2000.

It was different being under the control of another mistress. Usually my wife would supervise how other women treated me, but this time I was alone with her. One of the first rules Mistress Barb had for me was that I would be totally naked while inside her house. The second was that I would be spanked for any reason at all. But my big surprise is that she set up a camera so that she could take pictures of me at any time. These would be shown to my wife.

I didn’t like the idea because Mistress Barb had me doing things I would be spanked for at home. For example, I liked it that I was let out of the 2000. But then she took pictures of me masturbating, and peeing into the toilet. I am never allowed to touch myself like this at home.

So later on that day, Mistress Barb said, “Do you want your wife to see those pictures?”

“Of course, not. I would be spanked and punished.” I said.

“Then you better obey me without question.”

“i will do whatever you want.” I said.

She sat down, pulled up her skirt and said, “Then over you go for a spanking.”

I had no choice than to allow her to spank me. She had strong hands and spanked me very hard. She even got out her hairbrush and that really hurt. When she was done, I had to stand in front of her with my hands on my head while she pulled on my little clitty until my cum shoot out of me. In fact, she kept milking me until I felt completely drained.

My whole time with her was like this. I had to totally submit to her. I was shaved by her twice a day, had to totally serve her food to her, and wait on her hand and foot. I was also thoroughly washed by her, and had to submit to twice-daily inspections to made sure I was totally clean. Also, during this time, I was spanked if I did any little thing wrong.

So on Sunday night, I was thankful that I could where my t-shirt and lounge pants and I was delivered back to my wife. I was also grateful that Mistress Barb didn’t show to my wife the pictures she had taken.

But then the following weekend, I was picked up on Friday night by my new babysitter, Mistress Barb. Now I knew what was expected of me, and I quickly took off my clothes once we entered her house. This time I watched her lock them away in some sort of large metal box, so I knew I had to remain naked.

Immediately, I had to be inspected, shaved, and cleaned up before I could serve her. She also had her camera out again.

All went well until Saturday night. After a long spanking both over her lap and bent over a chair, I was released from the 2000 and she took more pictures of me masturbating. Before I could cum, Mistress Barb milked me until I was totally drained.

“Now, return the favor and pleasure me.” She said. She took off her panties, hiked up her skirt, and put my head between her legs. But to my surprise, she had a penis tucked back there. She pulled it out, and now I had to suck on it until “she” came in my mouth. I was so humiliated, and also shocked that Mistress Barb was actually a he.

“Unless you want those pictures released to your wife and her friends, you better keep this as our secret.” Mistress Barb said.

I didn’t want my wife to see the pictures, so I agreed.

So on Sunday, not only did I have to suck his penis, but he also rammed me from behind. Now I knew why Mistress Barb seemed so tall and big. But as long as I was under “her” control, I had to submit to all of “her” commands.

Again, it was so nice when I was delivered back to my wife. I will now worship her even more, but I will still keep our secret about Mistress Barb.

Published 
Written by Otkfme
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments