Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Master Takes and I Submit

"My master enjoys controlling my sex..."

11
6 Comments 6
14.9k Views 14.9k
728 words 728 words
It was a long day at work and I am tired driving home. I feel strangely aroused as I pass a billboard with an underwear model. I just want to get home and finally pull into my driveway. I see nothing unusual and am ready to get in and relax with TV and wine. Walking away from the car, I think I see movement inside, but laugh it off in my mind.

Putting the key in the lock, I open the door placing my coat on the rack just inside the hallway. Walking towards the kitchen a hand grasps across my mouth, I am startled and my heart races in my chest. I cannot see the body behind me and panic imagining what will happen next. The figure drags me to the bay mirror, I see my slave master pressed against me,with his hand firmly across my mouth. I relax and become more excited as we play out one of our many fantasies..

I hear his voice, “quiet.” Suddenly I feel his free hand rip across my breasts, my bra and top tear away from my flesh.

His hand pinches at my nipples as he caresses my body and curves. I am scared but strangely aroused, as I do not resist. He pushes me to the wall while his lips meet the nape of my neck, kissing across my soft flesh, I shiver and my body has goose bumps. As he gets rougher with his movements, he grabs my hair pushing my face across the wall, his free hand rubbing at my back and arse. He continues across my flesh, his lips dancing as he rips at my skirt. I have no control but feel the wetness in my crotch grow.

I am in shock but wanting him to go further, to do as he pleases. He reaches around pushing a scarf into my mouth. I hear his voice rasp. “Quiet now.”

He drops to his knees kissing at my bare ass cheeks, teasing his tongue around my knickers. Moving them aside with his fingers to push hard against my skin, he holds me to the wall grabbing my wrists and forcing me over the sofa in the lounge as he takes his belt tying my hands behind me so I am helpless.

His tongue explores my body, his hands rubbing and caressing across my flesh, my hot body.

MiaWade
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaWade

He holds me tight as he forces his tongue across my wet crotch. He rips the little knickers I have on off, holding me there, forcing his fingers deep inside me.

As he is exploring and teasing my body, I rock onto his fingers. I am so aroused my pulse is beating harder. He has me moaning beneath the scarf, as he feels me now buck on his fingers. I want them deeper, harder; I want them to fill me. He obliges with his fingers putting them deeper inside, quickening the pace as he finger fucks me, and easing more of his fingers inside.

I am gagging for him, as he drops his jeans, his manhood hard and erect. He removes the scarf, my mouth now free but soon wrapped around his cock as he levers me onto him. Forcing his cock in my mouth, making me suck at the tip, I love the feeling of him fucking and teasing my mouth.

I am aching for him to be inside of me, as he pulls his member from my mouth, and lies on the floor, beckoning me over - I cannot resist.

Holding my still shackled hands he lowers me on to him, I am facing the wall, my back to him. Using my shackles as leverage he thrusts deep inside my aching wet hole; I moan deeply as he thrusts deeper inside, feeling him thick against my pussy walls.

His huge cock is throbbing inside as he fucks me deeply, harder and harder with each growing thrust he is building my orgasm, my pleasure rising with each thrust. My juices coat his rock hard cock as I gush and cum all over him, I am in ecstasy, but he will not stop, he continues to fuck me and I cannot take how hard it is. I have to accept it, I have no control...as he is my master and I am his cum slut sex slave…

Published 
Written by MindFucker2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments