Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My New Job - Part 2

"Not so innocent anymore."

10
7 Comments 7
12.3k Views 12.3k
2.2k words 2.2k words
It had been a full week since I found myself bent over my boss's desk. I still think about the burning sting on my backside every time I sit down. The way his hand struck the plump flesh so hard it caused my body to surge forward. I wanted that again. That fear and excitement of when or if his hand would hit again.

***************************

I arrived to work early that day. Today was the day of a major case, and I knew my boss would be on edge more than usual.

I pulled into my reserved parking spot and turned off the engine. I glanced in the rearview mirror to check my makeup. Perfect. Today I went for a more innocent look than my usual smoky effect. I’m not sure what came over me that morning but I pretty much went for a whole new look. My tight skirt now flowed out from my body and was the shortest I’ve worn yet. When everything was put together, I looked like I should be back in high school.

Stepping out of the vehicle, I had to hold my skirt down in the breeze. Wow, this skirt is a lot shorter than I realized. I kept my gaze down as I entered the building, afraid I would start blushing if I ran into anyone on the way to my desk. Thankfully since it was early, I avoided the only two people there.

I entered our section of the building and closed the door behind me. Made it. I sighed and blew the loose hair out of my face. This day is going to be more difficult that I lead myself to believe.

“Well hello there, are you lost?” His voice called out from his office and I had to force myself to look.

“Oh...um… Good morning Sir. I didn’t know you were in. I…um… your car’s not in the parking lot.” I could feel heat spreading across my face as I moved my bag in an attempt to cover the shortness of my skirt.

“Shit Rebecca, I didn’t even recognize you. I thought you were one of the other lawyers new interns. You look….wow. Come in, come in. Take a seat by my desk.” The smile on his face made him look almost ten years younger and I couldn’t help but smile too.

“I ended up having a flat this morning so the wife dropped me off on her way to the spa. Shitty timing too, what with the whole case today.” A look of disgust flashed across his face at the mention of his wife, it was quick but I noticed. They’ve been married for ten years but things haven’t been looking good lately. She’s always calling about something stupid or just to yell about nothing. “So tell me, what’s with this whole new look of yours, hun? I must say, it’s really something.”

“I just thought I’d go for something a little more simple. I woke up late and didn’t have time to do my makeup as I normally would.” A lie. A full blown lie and by the look on his face, he knows it too.

“Woke up late, eh? If you woke up late, then how are you fifteen minutes early?” I thought he might just laugh it off but I was wrong. “No one likes a liar Rebecca, it’s rude. Why don’t you tell me the truth.”

The truth? Can I handle telling him the truth?

“Well... um... I… um… I thought you would...like it….” I stared at the ground and whispered.

“Speak up and look at me. Who in the hell is going to understand you when you are talking that low with your head down. Repeat yourself.” His voice rose but he did not yell. The way he spoke with such dominance made me shiver.

“I thought you might like it.” I glanced at his face and ever so slightly his eyebrow rose. Shit. “......Sir?”

“Well my dear, you thought right. I honestly prefer if you looked like this everyday in my office. It suits you well.” He stood up from his chair and came around to stand in front of me. I noticed the bulge beginning for form in his pants and I could sense where this morning was heading. “Stand up. Let me do a uniform inspection so see if you are fit to be seen by others first.” A command. I was right… Way to go, Rebecca, you just had to test the boundaries and it’s not even 8 o’clock yet.

I pushed myself up from the chair carefully to keep my skirt from going any higher. He’s gonna send me home to change or worse. My heart was beating fast and I could feel a lump growing in my throat.

“Put your hands to your sides and keep your chin up.” He began circling me very slowly and taking in my full appearance. “I must say, that skirt is very short. As long as you are sitting I’m sure it won’t be a problem.” I felt his fingers brush the skin on the back of my thighs as they traveled to the bottom of my skirt.

At that moment, I felt as though my life was over. If he lifted my skirt he’d see the real reason why I dressed this way. I was bare underneath. I could feel my juices beginning to coat my thighs with the excitement of the whole ordeal but in my heart I was scared. So scared. And then it happened. “Spread your legs but don’t move anything else.” Instead of lifting my skirt, his fingers continued to make their way up my thighs and to my soaking wet cunt. Please don’t… please…

I begged in my mind for him to stop, to feel mercy on me.

When he touched me, I almost fell forward into his desk. I didn’t realize how much I was wanting, NEEDING, his touch. In one quick motion, he had slipped two fingers deep inside of me, but he didn’t move them, he held them in place, waiting. “What a naughty fucking slut I have working for me.

Femi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Femi

You show up to work in a short skirt with no panties and on top of that, you are soaking wet.” It was hard to tell if it was excitement or anger in his voice. He pulled his fingers out of me and turned to look at me. “Open your fucking mouth.”

I did as was told, unsure of what he was about to do. He reached into his suit pocket and pulled out a small white handkerchief. “This will help to keep you from alerting the others in the building to what the fuck is going on in here.” He proceeded to stuff the handkerchief into my mouth in an attempt to gag me. I could feel my spit pooling into my mouth and soaking the foreign object.

“Undress. Everything. And when you are done, I want you to kneel.” He turned away from me and began to undress himself. Very carefully, I took my clothes off one piece at a time and folding them neatly as to avoid wrinkles. I watched as he slowly took off his shirt to reveal the tattoo across his chest and up his shoulder. It was tribal but not like any I have ever seen before. It was harsh but beautiful at the same time.

Once I once fully nude, I knelt as I was told. He had only taken off his jacket, shirt and belt and I was surprisingly upset. I failed to notice his belt was in his hand until I felt it around my neck. “You know being naughty in my office earns you punishments Rebecca. I want you to bend over and kneel on all fours.” The belt slipped off my neck as he walked to stand behind me. Juices had continued to flow from my body and down my thighs, creating shiny trails down my legs. My breast hung proudly underneath me as I bent over. For once I stopped feeling embarrassed about my body being on display to my boss. However, I could feel the spit beginning to drip out around the handkerchief and fall to the floor.

“Fuck. What a beautiful ass you have. One day I will have to make it mine.” His palm brushed across my cheeks and his thumb grazed across my tight hole. It puckered in response and I snuck a glance back at him. I’ve never let any of my previous boyfriends fuck me there so would I let this man who was more than twice my age?

“Now this is going to hurt a lot more than last time hun, and that’s why you have that lovely gag in your mouth,” he smiled as he pulled the leather belt tight in his hands and prepared for the first hit.

CRACK!

The burning pain in my backside caused me to yell but I was thankful for the handkerchief to muffle the noise. He counted out loud as he continued his assault on my ass and I didn’t know when it would end.

“FIVE!” The last found its mark on my exposed pussy and I have never felt pain and pleasure as that. I struggled to hold myself up through the exhaustion and built up tension in my body. I needed him to fuck me. Married or not, I was going to have him.

I could hear him removing the rest of his clothes in a rush and him tossing them to the side. “Get up,” he seemed out of breath as he ordered me. Shaking, I stood as fast as possible. “Bend over my desk. Push shit out of the way if you have to but just hurry.”

Thankfully, his desk was unusually clean and I didn’t have much to move. I barely had time to bend over before I felt the gag being removed from my mouth. “I want to hear you beg for my fucking cock whore.” There it was. Oh… my god… there is no way I can take all of that… Before me was a cock that was almost twice the size of my last boyfriend. It had to be close to 10 inches in length and thicker than my wrist.

He positioned himself behind me and slowly rubbed the head of his enormous tool up and down my moist slit. “Please sir… I want to feel your huge dick stretch my cunt.” I almost screamed the words. I was ready. I wanted to feel him take over my body and use it for his pleasure.

“That’s my girl,” very slowly he began to ease himself inside me one inch at a time. “Fuck… your pussy is so tight..I’m not sure how long I’m gonna last.”

As the last inch sunk inside my hole, he wrapped his belt, the belt that had left bruised across my ass, around my neck. I was collared and now his. He started slow and picked up the pace fast. My moans came quick and breathless. “Yes… Fuck me…. Oh fuck… I love your cock… yes…” I was losing control and I was liking it.

“Does Daddy’s little whore love his fat cock… take that fat rod up your cunt…” His breathing was coming in gasp and his thrusts became harder. “Don’t you fucking cum without asking… don’t you fucking dare!”

“I can’t hold it much longer... I’m gonna cum… please let me cum sir…” I couldn’t fight the tightness in my stomach any longer. I was going to cum all over his cock and desk any second.

“Cum for Daddy… Squirt all over my cock as I pump you full of my hot cum…” At his command, I let it all release. He held tight to the belt around my neck as my body spasmed through my orgasm and to the flood of liquid squirting from my cunt. He pushed his cock as deep in me as he could as he unloaded his balls into me. The feeling of him filling me to the edge with cum had me squirting all over again as another wave of pleasure rushed through me.

Finally releasing his grip on my throat, he fell back into one of the chairs with a thud. “Don’t move hun. I want to watch the cum drip from that sweet pussy of yours.”

Fighting the urge to sink to the ground, I held myself up with the edge of the desk. The wood cutting into my fingers as I tried to keep my knees from giving out. I could feel the cum as is ran out of me and dripped over my clit. I wanted nothing more than to have a taste of him. Maybe next time I can have it in my mouth…

TO BE CONTINUED
Published 
Written by TruePandamonium
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments