Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Pretty slut

"Mistress loves to punish her naughty slave."

11
6 Comments 6
21.6k Views 21.6k
1.2k words 1.2k words
While working at home one afternoon, I notice my slave’s phone, sitting on my desk. He must have left it when he ran out to buy my tampons. I saw the message alert flashing. Strange. He shouldn’t be getting any .jpeg messages. I touch the screen and the phone switched from the power save mode. I quickly access the new pics sent. My eyes open wide and my jaw drops.

‘That little bastard.’

I hear the door begin opened and closed. The security code being re engaged. I look up just as my collared slave enters the living room.His dark eyes moving to locate me in the room. His young features soften into a dreamy smile.

‘Mistress. I’m back.’

At 24 yeas old thinking with his cock is a fairly regular correction, I use, to train him. His eyes focus on his phone in my hand. His smile dims, and still he is quite pretty.

‘Go put my tampons away and come back.’

He quickly does as he is told. I had forwarded the pics to my email account and have the album ready to view, on the screen.

‘Sit.’

He goes immediately to sit at my feet.

‘No, the chair.’

His head bows he sits in the chair next to my desk.

‘Do you know what I found?’ He nods his head ‘no’. I take a mental note that he does not correctly answer me. Nodding is not an option when I directly question him.

‘Look.’ Raising his head slowly, looking at me, the computer screen, then me. He is terrified . His expression sends a thrill racing through me.

‘Mistress, please let me explain.’

His begging angers me. I stand and strike his face with a flat, broad palm. He is stunned but remains quiet.

‘You address me as Mistress, always. Now do you know who the fuck this is sucking your cock!’

With trembling lips my slave speaks.

“Yes Mistress.’

‘Who is she?’

‘No one, Mistress.’

‘So you let some no name whore suck your cock!’

I press the forward button seeing my slave with this other female ignites a jealous passion in me that is uncontrollable. I begin my punishment immediately.

‘Take off your clothes. I will show you what I do with a naughty slave that will not keep his cock in his pants.’

An eagerness to please me shows in his movements, he strips quickly. I hardly allow him this much clothing but when he goes alone in public I sometimes allow him underwear. Today I made him wear silky red panties which his semi hard cock rubs against as he shrugs his pants down. His slim belly, though not muscular, is firm. The jingling of his public wear collar draws my attention to his upper body, as he pulls his shirt over his head, revealing a sprinkling of dark body hair on his chest. To anyone else his collar resembles a choker-like silver necklace. Made thick. Masculine. I love way it lays flat against his skin and can be hidden under his suits if he chooses to wear it to more prestigious occasions.

I have the tools of punishment always within reach. Though I am not dressed for play I am always presented as Mistress, at home. I grab the lipstick. I walk over to my slave and grab his face.

‘Such a pretty slut, aren’t you?’

I make a point to carefully apply the lipstick on his firm, pout.

DesiredKassandra
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DesiredKassandra



‘Yes Mistress.’

I nod my approval. I always expect an answer to direct questions. Next to where he kicked off his shoes and socks I have a pair of sexy red heels, in his size, waiting. I kneel to slip them gingerly on his feet. My own short skirt riding up my thighs, the air caressing my bare pussy.

‘I adore my pretty slut. Pamper you, make you so pretty. Don’t I?’

My hands run up my slave’s smooth legs. From his high heeled feet, to his muscled thighs. As I stand my hand cups his silk covered cock. He moans I as stroke his bundled shaft. My nails drag against the panties. Up and down. Teasing his cock, mercilessly .

‘Yes! Mistress.’

His restraint weakens and he is shaking in an effort to not move. A shudder of pleasure runs through him and the slight exhale of breath plays across my face. I grab his face, smashing his pretty lipstick mouth against my lips, kissing him hard. Smearing his his make-up then shoving him back.

‘Your going to see how good it is to suck cock, my pretty slut. On your fucking knees.’

As he kneels I slide the strap-on in place, and adjust it tightly.

‘Seeing you there makes me so hard.’

I rudely stroke my cock. I adore seeing my slut from this position. Looking up at me. So eager to please and also a bit nervous. He knows I will force him to swallow my long, thick cock.

‘Open your mouth.’

He obeys. His eyes close I smack his cheek and he is startled.

‘Keep your eyes open, slut.’

‘Yes, Mistress.’

He looks up at me lipstick smeared and eyes watering. I am sure that last slap stung a bit. I trace my cock head against his lips. The strap-on sensitively rubbing my clit and pussy, making me feel every movement as if, yesss, this slut is sucking my cock. His eyes closing again but instead of slapping him I shove my cock hard into his mouth, then slap him.

‘Suck my cock, slut. I want to look at you as you take me down your throat.’

I hold my slut’s head and slide my cock in deeper, making him swallow me. His choking and gagging excite me all the more.

‘Fucking suck me!’

I really ram my cock down his throat and he knows I mean take me down, all the way. Once I fuck his throat a few times, I slide my cock out and let him suck me. I love seeing his lipstick mouth smeared. Lips tight around my cock head. He moans and his eyes close again. I smack him and ram my cock down his throat hard and fast, again. I get so turned on hearing him choke and seeing him turning red as he struggles to take my cock.

‘Yes slut choke on my cock. You deserve that don’t you?’

He nods this time. Which is OK because my cock is ramming down his beautiful tight throat. I push him back and he sprawls to the floor. I laugh at him.

‘Thank you, Mistress.’

‘Not so pretty now are you. Go and wash your face and come back and properly greet me.’

As he goes to stand I correct my statement.

‘Crawling. Until I say otherwise.’

I watch his tight, panty-clad ass wiggle as he crawls away. Mmmm...I am going to love fucking that ass.

Published 
Written by CallMeMissD
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments