Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Teacher, My Slave

"With what I had on her, she had no choice but to agree."

31
6 Comments 6
110k Views 110k
5.5k words 5.5k words
Legendary Story
I was pretty much the same as every other kid in High School, with the exception that I used to walk around with a raging a hard on all day long. I was such a horny bastard that even I couldn't believe it. Because of it, I never missed an opportunity to either peek down a womans top, or up a skirt any chance I got. Any age, any type, any race, as long as she was a woman, I wanted to see. Some times so much so that it would get a little out of hand.

Like the time I was openly staring at our next door neighbor's huge brown nippled tits bouncing freely in her thin white T-shirt while she worked in her back yard. I just about crapped my drawers when her husband came up behind me and said,

"Like two puppies noses aren't they?" he chuckled, slapped me on the back then turned and went in the house. I am not sure if he was chuckling at what he said or more so the stunned look on my face.

I had been caught several other times as well. Many women love the attention of a young man looking and lusting after them. Some like it so much that they actually flaunt what they have by bending over extra low then looking away just to allow me a free shot. But then again, there are others who are very modest and quickly put a hand up to their neck line to stop any chance of me peeking down at their cleavage. Any way, I never miss an opportunity to look if it presents itself.

I guess that's kind of what got all this going in the first place. Miss Brodie was the girls Phys'ed teacher but she also taught me Life Skills, which was a mandatory course. My class was at two o'clock, right after girls gym and Miss Brodie would always show up still dressed in her T-shirt and gym shorts.

We all loved the way her huge and slightly drooping breasts stretched the cotton fabric of her shirt and how they wiggled and jiggled as she walked by. Every guy in the school had wet dreams about Miss Brodie's tits. Then there was her full ass, just like a gift tightly wrapped up in her tight gym shorts. Not only were the shorts tight, but they were also very high cut in the legs as well. It was almost comical to watch all the guys heads snap in her direction when ever she walked down the hall. Myself included.

While in her class, I would openly stare at her as she moved back and forth giving the lesson of the day. I just couldn't get enough of my ultimate fantasy Miss Brodie. Then came the day that I had only dreamed of.

It all started when Miss Brodie dropped her chalk right in front of me. She then bent over to pick it up. My usual seat was at the very front of the row, (Only class I ever sat in the front row at.) so her ass was only inches from my face.

When she bent over, it caused her shorts to ride up and bind tightly against her. The outline of her pussy lips were so well defined that it left absolutely nothing to the imagination. Her cleft was so deep and inviting, I almost came on the spot. I was close enough to her that I could have sworn I was able to capture the scent of her womanhood.

I was a basket case, but I made up my mind right then and there, that no matter what, I was going to fuck this woman, some how, some way. Thank Gawd the class was almost over. I don't know how much longer I could have sat there with out yanking out my cock and jacking off to oblivion. 

With the class finally done, I started walking out the door and just as I was passing her desk, I noticed that Miss Brodie was quietly talking with Susan Larson. Now Susan was the school's heart throb. Every guy in the place had tried to date her but none had succeeded. We all thought that we just weren't good enough for her. There was even a rumor going around that she was dating some guy in college. So she was pretty much untouchable. I thought it odd the way they were huddled so closely together but let it slide.

I decided to stay late after school to finish a science report in the library and that turned out to be the best decision of my life. It was well after the place had emptied out and I was about to leave when I realized that I had left some of my books in my gym locker. I suppose I secretly hoped that I might run into Miss Brodie one more time today to fuel my nightly masturbation fantasy of her.

As I approached the boys locker room I could hear noises coming from the girl's side. It almost sounded like a cat meowing.

"What the hell is a cat doing in here?" I asked myself.

I went in to investigate. Well, it wasn't just one cat, but more like two pussies causing the ruckus. As I rounded the corner, I stopped dead in my tracks only to see Miss Brodie kneeling on the bench at the back row of lockers between the wide spread naked thighs of none other then the Ice Queen Susan Larson. So perhaps this is why no one ever got to date her. The male sex maybe wasn't her thing.

From the side angle I had, I could easily see how much Susan was enjoying Miss Brodie's tongue on her completely shaved cunt. My first instinct was to quickly pull out my cock and start whacking, but I hesitated for a second thinking that this sight could be some thing I might be able make pay off for a good long while.

I stood there for what seemed like hours watching these two sexy women pleasure each other. I was panting with sexual excitement. Miss Brodie's shorts and panties were pulled down to her knees as she reached behind her and was furiously slamming two fingers deep into her pussy. She seemed to be timing her strokes in unison with the bucking of Susan's hips. 

Susan had pulled up her tight sweater and skimpy bra and was busy pinching and twisting her small pink nipples as she let out her little kitten noises.

"Oh yes Miss Brodie, oh Gawd yes, lick me. Please lick me, I'm gonna come." Susan whimpered.

Her begging cries caused Miss Brodie to intensify her licking actions as well as her own finger ministrations so that they both exploded into a mutual orgasm. As the two sexy, slutty angels started coming, I had the brilliant idea of taking out my cell phone to snap a quick picture or two.
As they both continued spasming and jerking, Miss Brodie suddenly became aware that some one was watching. Instantly, her head spun sideways and caught at me just as I was snapping another picture. The picture was an award winner let me tell ya. I had perfectly captured Miss Brodie's come glazed face, Susan's throbbing pussy and her orgasmicly contorted face all in one neat, well balanced shot. There was no mistaking who the consenting participants were.

I quickly emailed the pictures to myself and stood there with my hard cock pulsating in my pants. By now the ladies had covered themselves up and Miss Brodie started off on a tirade of yelling and screaming about how much trouble I was in and that I better hand my phone over to her right away. Of course, I refused.

Susan got up, straightened her clothes then with great indifference calmly walked out of the change room. Miss Brodie now tried changing tactics, she quickly started sniffling and crying about how she would be ruined if this ever got out.

"Yes, even though Susan is of the age of consent, there is still the school boards rule of non fraternization with students and I would be immediately fired, then who would hire me?"
she said sobbing.

"Please James, please erase those pictures." she cried with a quivering voice. "What do I have to do to get you to help me?" Miss Brodie said looking at me waiting for an answer.

The perfect idea suddenly dawned on me. I recalled a paper back book I came across while rummaging around my brothers closet last week. It was titled "My Slut, My Slave." I knew exactly what she could do for me.

"Is it a passing mark you want?"
 
I shook my head no.

"Would you rather cut class and still be marked present?" she asked now becoming desperate.

Again I shook my head no.

"What is it then , what the hell do you want?" she asked almost totally defeated.

"What I want Miss Brodie, is for you to satisfy my needs."

What I would rather have said was I want you to be my sex slave, but I choose against it. I thought I better be careful and not scare her off right away.

"I want you to do special things for me." I said calmly. 

I waited in silence, fully expecting her to tell me to go to hell. Finally after several moments of thought Miss Brodie finally said,

"OK, if that is what I have to do to get rid of the pictures, I will agree." she said now thinking that this should be a cake walk.

"What the hell could a kid of his age want other then video games and rides to the mall." Miss Brodie thought to herself.

"Great, then first things first. Show me those huge tits of yours that I drool over every day." I said my excitement building even more.

"What? Are you crazy?" Miss Brodie shouted. "You have got to be joking you little worm, I am not showing you anything." Miss Brodie quickly stood then crossed her arms over her breasts in total defiance.

"Well Miss Brodie, I wonder what the school board will think of this shot." I said handing the phone to her.

She took the phone from my hand and stared at the photo of her looking straight in to the camera with her face slick with Susan's juices. She quickly tried to delete it.

"I have already emailed them to myself, "I said "so deleting them won't do you any good." I said with a smile.

"You don't really have any choice Miss Brodie. If you want to keep your reputation and career, you better do as I tell you."

Seeing how there was no alternative for her, Miss Brodie stood and lifted her T-shirt up over those massive melons that I so wanted to play with. Once her shirt was resting over the top of her tits, she next slid her bra up causing her massive breasts to tumble out bouncing as they settled on her chest.

"There, satisfied?" Miss Brodie spat out at me with contempt.

"Lovely." I said as I reached to tweak her nipple.

She quickly backed away and I warned her.

"Miss Brodie, do I need to remind you?" I said wiggling the cell phone at her

Miss Brodie move back towards me. I lifted one of her heavy breasts in my hand relishing the soft fullness of it. I started tugging on her silver dollar sized nipple with my other hand causing her let out a moan. The nipple hardened.

"I have to be going soon so get down on your knees and suck my cock before I leave." I said now feeling some what in control.

"Fuck you" she said with pure disgust. "I will do no such thing."

"OK, suite yourself." I said dropping her fat tit then turning to walk out the door. Just as I reached the door way when she called me back.

"OK, here." she said moving towards me. "But you better not come in my mouth." Miss Brodie warned.

As she knelt, I laughed to myself.

"We will see who comes where."

Miss Brodie took my cock out of my jeans and began slowly licking the knob and shaft. Holding it in her hand, she treated it like an ice cream cone. Her soft tongue making my knees week. This was the first woman who had ever had my cock in her mouth and I couldn't be happier. 

I gasped when she slid it all the way in her pretty mouth and was sucking it like she was now eating a lolly pop. The loud slurping noises and the knowledge that my sexy slutty teacher was actually sucking my cock was mind blowing. I took her head in my hands and began to instinctively fuck her face.

The pressure of her suction and the delicate flicking of her tongue was more then I could take. I began to squirt my come into Miss Brodie's talented mouth. She tried pulling back from me but I held her head fast till I filled her mouth with my young virgin seed.

When I had finished I let go and she jumped up.

"You bastard, I thought I told you not to come in my mouth?" she said angrily as she wiped the come off her chin with the back of her hand.

"I told you that I will decide who does what. Is that understood?" I said now gaining even more confidence.

"Now shut the fuck up and pull off those shorts." I said. "I am still hard and I am going to fuck that pretty little cunt of yours before I am done with you. Further more, I am not going to take any more of your shit either. Is that understood? One more time and I really will send those pictures. I am serious Janet." I said now feeling totally in control enough to use Miss Brodie's first name.

Miss Brodie was numb, she had to do exactly as she was told because she knew that there was absolutely no other choices. Resigned to her fate, Miss Brodie pulled down her shorts and panties and bent over holding the bench for support. She then spread her legs wide presenting her smooth firm ass for my use.

I wasn't sure quite what to make of the expression she gave me as I walked up behind stroking my cock. I was so weak in the knees when I placed my hands on her hips, I thought I was going to drop. This is the first woman I had ever been with. My first ass, my first cunt, my first fuck.

Of course being new at this, I had to see more so I dropped to my knees and peered up between Miss Brodie's wide spread legs. Sure, I knew all about straight sex, anal sex, oral sex but I just never had done it before. Now was my golden opportunity. I finally had some one that would not, could not refuse any wish that I had.

I reached up to her hairy cunt and with my thumb and forefinger, I separated her inner pussy lips exposing her moist opening and huge clit. I quickly started flicking my finger back and forth on it causing it to swell even more.

"My gawd." I said in disbelief. "Look how big that thing is.". I grabbed it between my fingers and started stroking it as if it were a tiny little cock. Miss Brody responded by grunting a low deep growl and spread her legs further.

I moved my head towards her slit and slowly started licking the entire length of her sopping wet cunt. When I hit her clit she jumped like I had just zapped her with a hundred and twenty volts. Now Miss Brodie was no longer complaining but starting to beg.

"Oh yes," she whispered. "higher, lick me higher." she instructed.

I was able to actually suck her clit right up into my mouth, trap it between my lips and flick my tongue across it. Miss Brodie was so totally overwhelmed by the action that I was worried that her grunts, moans and yelps would make the janitors come running.

SarahRiab
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SarahRiab



Then with a long loud howl, she reached her orgasm. I quickly jumped up as she was still spasming and drove my cock deep into her with one mighty thrust. I noticed her hand had gone directly to her cunt and was furiously rubbing her clit to heighten her orgasm.

I grabbed her by her hips and continued pounding my virgin cock into her wet and vibrating fuck hole smiling at seeing the pleasure I was giving her. Miss Brodie was loving the fucking so much that she kept saying over and over,

"Oh James, that feels so good. Fuck me baby, please fuck me." as she enthusiastically began thrusting her ass back at me.

I stopped my fucking motion and held her hips still.

"So, you are no longer calling me a worm but wanting my worm deeper in your fuck hole huh?" I said wanting to make her beg again.

"Well, do ya?" I said hoping for total control over her.

"Yes baby, forgive me. Please just fuck me." she begged.

"Who's your master?" I said now taking a quote from my brothers book. 

"You are my master." Miss Brodie said turning staring at me with a glazed look on her face and her hips twitching like a bitch in heat.

I held her by her hips tighter and slammed my cock into her as hard as I could. The almost brutal action lifted her totally off her feet. All she could do was yelp at the sweet agony of my fierce penetration. Miss Brodie then grunted her approval of my cock that was ravaging her hairy cunt.

Just as the first squirt of my come splashed deep into her womb, she let out another loud moan and came a third time that day. She bucked and jerked for several minutes as her orgasm over took her while I continued fucking her.

Our pace began to slow. The rhythmical slapping of my belly against her soft ass cheeks still echoing off the brick walls in the empty dressing room.

After I pulled out and wiped my cock off on Miss Brodie's ass, I yanked up my pants and turned towards the door.

"Hey, wait a minute." She called out looking back over her shoulder at me. My sexy Miss Brodie was still standing spread eagle with her ass pointing at me. I smiled at the sight of my come that continued to dribble out of her wet cunt. "Didn't you forget some thing?"

"Forget what? I said knowing full well what she was going to say.

"You forgot to delete the pictures." Miss Brodie replied. 

"No, I didn't forget, I'm just not quite done with you yet." I said to her confident that I now owned her.

"In fact, I look forward to seeing you again tomorrow." As I said it, I turned, then walked out the door.

The next day was a bit of blur, I could hardly wait till I got to Miss Brodie's Life Styles class. I came in a bit earlier before every one else and I walked up behind her. I was already hard so when I reached around her and grabbed her tits from behind then pressed my cock between her ass cheeks, she knew I intended to fuck her again.

"Wait, you can't do this any more. We had a deal." she said hoping that this would all just go away.

I responded by pinching her nipples and felt them harden the instant I touched them.

"Look Miss Brodie, we will be done when I say we are done, is that understood? Now who is your master?" I said with authority.

"You are."

"I am what?" Pinching her nipples even harder.

"You are my master." she said with complete resignation squirming with the intense pressure on her sensitive aureoles.

"And what are you?" I said really not knowing how she was going to answer.

"I am your slut." she replied point blank.

"There, I have her." I thought. She is now defiantly under my control.

I then slid one hand down inside the front of her shorts and panties as I continued to grind my cock into her ass crack. Her pussy was sopping wet. She was loving this the little slut.

After I finger fucked her cunt for a few seconds, I could hear some one coming down the hall. I broke our embrace and headed for my seat. Just as I sat down in walks Susan. She whispered some thing to Miss Brodie, looked at me and gave me this mischevious little grin then she sat down one row over and three seats behind me.

The class flashed by in what seemed like seconds. I kept sniffing my finger when ever Miss Brodie looked at me and I could see her flush with excitement. She knew full well I was smelling her scent that still lingered on my finger. 

I was more entranced by Miss Brodie's movements then ever before. Twice she purposely dropped her chalk in front of me and bent over ass first to thrill me. The dirty little slut. I was absolutely certain that I could just make out a tiny little wet spot right in the very center of her tightly covered pussy. It proved that she was as horny as I was.

When the class finished and the room emptied out, I was the last to leave. I stopped right in front of her put my hands on her huge sagging tits and started caressing them once again. 

"I want you to meet me after school." I said in my best domineering voice.

"I need my cock looked after." 

"Yes master." Miss Brodie whispered. " I will pick you up at the gas station down the block from the school at four o'clock." she said with out hesitation.

I was at the gas station at a quarter to with a hard on and a head full of ideas. Miss Brodie showed up right at four as she promised, unlocked the door and motioned me into her car. I hopped in beside her and she put the car into gear. As she pulled away she said in a clear and determined voice.

"We will go to my place, less chance of us being spotted. Now sit low so no one sees you." 

The ten minute drive to her apartment was an interesting one to say the least. I had bared one of her big tits and at every stop light I seized the chance to suck and lick her nipple. Miss Brodie loved it, It was obvious by the way she kept sliding her hand between her legs each time I sucked. I had taken my cock out and when we weren't stopped, she would stroke me as she drove.

When we finally arrived, she quickly slipped her tit back in her shirt then came around to my side of the car. I was shoving my cock back in my pants when I thought maybe I should wait for a bit. I opened the door and called her over.

"Come here slut. Come here, I have some thing for you." I said in a serious tone.

Miss Brodie stepped into the open door. Luckily that side of the car was facing the parkade wall which offered some semblance of privacy. I slid my legs out of the car but remained seated. I took my cock in my hand and started stroking it.

"Pull off your shorts." I demanded.

Miss Brodie looked around nervously but didn't respond.

"I told you to take off your shorts now slut." Miss Brodie complied.

She hooked her thumbs in the waist band of her shorts and pulled them down to her knees. I reached forward to check her cunt to see if she was ready for my cock and was surprised at how wet she was. I then pulled my finger out of her pussy and marveled at how much of her natural lubrication coated it. 

I offered it to her lips, she greedily licked my finger clean. Gawd I love that lewd erotic act. I spun Miss Brodie around and pulled her back towards me. As I lower her she instantly reached down, grabbed my cock and guided it into her wet cunt. My hips motions were matched by the lifting and lowering of her hot ass on me.

I held off coming, because I wanted more, so very much more. I lifted her off me and stood up right behind her. My cock had slipped out of her pussy but as I rose, my little slut Miss Brodie took it in her hand and was jerking me off while I fondled her tits.

"Lets go inside so I can properly fuck you." I whispered in her ear.

All she could do was grunt a deep "Yes master."

I did up my pants and told her to pull her long t-shirt down that it would cover enough of her ass to allow her to go inside. Just as she tried to protest, I reminded her who was boss by saying sternly.

"I am getting tired of your shit. You will do as I say with out question or thats it, I go public."

"I'm sorry." she replied a little worried.

"I'm sorry what?" I said trying to regain my total control over this woman

"I'm sorry, master." she said as she lowered her eyes.

"Now do as you are told." I said taking her by her arm and leading her into the back door of the apartment.

Her suite was on the third floor and I followed her up the flights of stairs. I loved the look of her bare ass cheeks and hint of furry pussy grinding together with each step she took. After a few steps I started running my hand up and down her ass crack lathering in her wetness.

To my amazement, she stopped then spread her legs for a few seconds so I could more easily reach her clit. It was obvious, Miss Brodie truly was becoming my slut. We arrived at her door and she quickly fished out her keys then unlocked her door as I started pulling up her shirt exposing her naked ass.

Her unlocking of the door was in perfect time because just as we were entering, the lady next door had just stepped out in the hall way.

"That was a close one." Miss Brodie laughed.

I pulled her closer to me and very seriously said," Get on your knees and suck me."

She immediately dropped to her knees and took out my still stiff cock. I reached down and pulled her shirt off her leaving her dressed in only her sports bra. She began licking and sucking my cock in earnest and had me coming in minutes. I guess the fucking in the car got me a little too hot.

As soon as she licked me clean, I walked over to the sofa and sat down. She was about to get up and I ordered her.

"Stay on your knees and come here." I motioned to the floor confront of me.

Miss Brodie stood and shouted, "Fuck you, I am not crawling around like an animal for you, no matter what pictures you think you have of me."

"OK, this is your last chance, I am going to show you what I am about to send to the principal." I fired back at her.

I quickly flipped through my pictures and brought up the one of Miss Brodie's face between Susan's legs shinny with the younger girls juices. Miss Brodie gasped at the unmistakable likeness of her, Susan and Susan's vagina all in one perfect frame.

"So, you have showed me this before" said Miss Brodie very unsure of herself.

"But did I show you that I have the principals email address?" I said with a threat.

"Look," said Miss Brodie, " I am not like this, I am not as kinky as you think I am, please don't make me do this, please no." she said now crying.

"Your tears didn't work last time woman." I said with all the confidence in the world. "You are going to shut up and do exactly as I tell you to do from now on. No more chances for you. I am tired of all the shit you have just put me through, now take off that fucking bra, get on your knees and crawl over to me. Do it." I shouted.

Miss Brodie did exactly as I asked now totally intimidated. When she got over to where I was I pulled her up so that her naked body was laying across my lap. Now was the time to try out a few more tricks from my brothers book.

I raised my hand and let fly with a resounding slap that seared into the sensitive skin of Miss Brodie's ass. Smack, smack, smack. I slapped her ass several more times till her ass cheeks began to glow red. Her snivels and whines encouraged me give her more.

"When I speak, I expect you to do as you are told, no questions. Is that understood slut?" I said firmly.

"Yes master, I will obey."

Now I reached between her legs as I continued spanking her. My fingers deftly separated her inner cunt lips and found her clit. I trapped it between my thumb and forefinger and started tugging the slippery nub.

Miss Brodie lost all control, her pelvis began twitching, then her whole body started shaking and she became so vocal that I was worried what the neighbors would think. When Miss Brodie came, she shuddered and went completely still. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she let out a great, deep moan that seemed to resonate from her inner core. It was the sexiest and most erotic sound I have ever heard.

Finally as her multiple orgasm finally subsided, I rolled her off me to the floor.

She layed there with the tears welling up in her eyes thanking me.

"Oh master, that was incredable. No one has ever made me come like that before." she said.

As she layed there, she began to absentmindedly toy with her nipples. I sat above her watching with great curiosity. She was still very turned on and wasn't finished yet.

"Do you want more slut?" I said in my best domineering tone.

"Oh yes please master, give your slut what she deserves." Miss Brodie said getting right into her role.

I reached down and began twisting her nipple so hard that to her, it felt like a hot poker scorching the sensitive teat. I then tugged on her inner cunt lips, pinching them between my forefinger and thumb then stretching them as far as they would allow.

She gasped, then let out a low moan. Looking down and the wetness totally covering her inner thighs, it was easy to tell that Miss Brodie was more turned on the she ever had been before. I got up, took off all my clothes and layed down on her in the true missionary position. I began kissing her. She responded by wrapping her one arm around me holding me tightly as her other hand pulled my cock into her fuck hole.

As soon as I was deep inside her I began fucking her fast and hard. Miss Brodie's cries turned to screams of orgasm

"Fuck me. Fuck me master. Please make me come!" she howled.

Miss Brodie was now mine, her eager kisses and loud out bursts of ecstasy proved that I had finally broken her.

After we both had climaxed, she layed there in my arms kissing me, caressing me and whispering soft, quiet words of love to me.

Our relationship continued to grow as did our specific roles, with each of us knowing our responsibilities. Mine was to guide her, protect her and give her the love that she so desired. Hers was to give me respect and every pleasure I could imagine. I was never refused any thing. From golden showers to public sex, Miss Brodie was always a willing and enthusiastic participant.

In fact, she set up a private evening tomorrow night with us and none other then the famous ice queen herself, Susan Larson. Wow, what a life this is going to be.
Published 
Written by car_man45ca
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments