Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Natalie Submits

"Kinky couple seduce and torment college student."

43
13 Comments 13
19.6k Views 19.6k
10.9k words 10.9k words
Sometimes I really questioned my sanity in taking a parttime job whilst at college. Whilst my friends were out partying, getting drunk and getting laid here I was serving over priced French cuisine to middle age couples who seem to spend their entire evening pretentiously professing about how wonderful their lives were. Sure the money was decent but was this really how I expected to spend what were supposed to be the best years of my life? The job would be much more enjoyable if there were hundreds of young, dark haired, impressionable single men coming in to eat but as I hazily scanned around the restaurant, I realised that that was a dream far too good to ever come true.

In truth this job only really became a drain when I split with my boyfriend. It wasn’t that Darren was an amazing lover or anything, but all of a sudden I became far more aware of the fun my friends were having fun in the evenings whilst I was serving wine and putting out cutlery. Not to mention the fact that my levels of horniness were going through the roof. I couldn’t remember the last time I hadn’t been frantically playing with myself as I tried to fall asleep. All of a sudden it seemed far more appealing to actually go out and meet people my own age and you never know, have someone get me off for a change!

Anyway back to the present, I was working my usual shift at the front of the restaurant on a particularly busy Wednesday night. Nothing untoward had happened and I was slowly counting down the minutes until I could leave, just like any other night. Right now I’d do pretty much anything to be out of this crappy uniform. The black t-shirt and slacks I’d worn for every goddam shift felt like such a weight round my shoulders at the moment. God the second hand on that clock seemed to move so slowly when you were desperate to leave.

“Err excuse me we’d like a table for two please?”

Shit I thought to myself, I’ve been daydreaming again. I snapped out of my trance and looked up to see I was being confronted by a well-dressed couple, I guessed they must be in their late twenties or early thirties although I couldn’t be sure.

“Oh I’m so sorry,” I replied, desperately trying to regain my composure, running my hands through my shoulder length brunette hair. “Please follow me.”

“We’d like the wine list as well please,” the male half of the couple said as I sat them down at a table and handed them menus. Straight away I was struck by the calm yet assured confidence his voice exuded. You just knew he was in control of the situation without him having to show it.

It only really hit me after watching them from afar, whilst pouring drinks for another table, just how good looking the pair were. The man’s olive skin had a real Mediterranean feel to it whilst his well-groomed stubble really enhanced his masculinity without being overbearing or hiding his nicely chiselled facial features. The shirt and jacket he wore suggested a well-defined upper body beneath. I imagined it to be naturally muscular without being overly bulky, just how I liked it.

Meanwhile his wife (I assumed they were married) had a natural beauty that I could only dream of. Don’t get me wrong I don’t consider myself to be unattractive and I’m happy with the amount of attention I get from guys, but sometimes one has to accept they are beaten! And there was no question I was here! She was not overly made up, but wore just enough make up to enhance her elegance perfectly. Her face was nicely framed by her long golden hair, flowing to just beneath her neckline with plenty of volume whilst her green eyes appeared to sparkle and shimmer in the dimly lit restaurant, such was their energy. The dress she had chosen for the evening, light blue in colour, fitted so immaculately that it seemed she must have been poured into it. It was not so short and tight that it could be called slutty, but it stilled showed off plenty of her fantastic legs whilst accentuating her gorgeous hour glass figure.

Like I said I’ve never considered myself unattractive. I work pretty hard to keep myself in decent shape and although my boobs are a little on the small side, on the whole I’ve always been really pleased with my body. Facially I may not be model material, but with the right amount of makeup I’ve always thought I scrub up quite well, especially when I can highlight my large dark eyes.

I continued to serve the couple for the rest of the evening, whilst also trying to steal admiring glances at them whenever I thought I could get away with it. Their conversation seemed to flow with an energy and good feeling that made me assume they must be celebrating something, an anniversary or a birthday perhaps. Each time I went over to refill their wine glasses the man would flash me a knowing smile, almost as if he had noticed me ogling him and his wife.

It was getting late in the evening and most of the restaurant was now empty. The couple were now the only customers left and most of the other staff was now set about cleaning the place up for the next day.

“I’m terribly sorry,” the man said as I handed him one of those wireless credit card machines that were customary everywhere now. “I haven’t got any cash on me to tip you. Perhaps you’d like to join us for a glass of wine instead?”

Now how could I possibly turn down an offer like this? Students like me were always complaining about how expensive booze was these days and offers of a free drink didn’t come around very often. Plus it would mean I could get out of cleaning duties for the night.

“I’d be delighted to sir,” I said smiling politely.

“Well how could she possibly resist?” his wife said flashing a wry smile. “The way she’s been staring at us all evening!”

My face began to turn a deep shade of red. My perving skills obviously weren’t up to scratch!

“Now dear there’s no need to scare her off like that,” the man responded calmly whilst returning her smile. “John,” he continued holding out his hand. “It’s a pleasure to meet you.”

“Natalie,” I replied accepting his handshake. His hand completely enveloped my own, with his grip being firm and confident without being totally overbearing and forceful.

“And this is my wife Emma,” he continued. She confidently offered her hand to me as well, showing off a dazzling wedding ring before I pulled up an extra chair at their table.

“Here give this a try,” John said to me as he poured me a glass. “It’s from Pédesclaux near Bordeaux. Has a very fine taste.”

I nervously sipped away at the glass. I wasn’t used to this sort of fine wine and dining. When I went out with my friends it was very pedal to the metal stuff, knocking back drink after drink without a care in the world. The concept of sitting back and analysing the tastes and textures of a vintage red was completely alien to me.

“I’m sorry I didn’t mean to pressure you,” said John. “I didn’t even ask if you were old enough to drink.

“No need to apologize,” I replied as I took another sip of the wine. “I’m almost nineteen.”

“Wow well you certainly could have fooled me. I would have had you down as a couple of years younger!”

“Well I have my ID checked at pretty much every bar I go to so you wouldn’t be the first!” He certainly wasn’t. I was pretty short, not much more than five foot three and my general petiteness had fooled plenty of people into thinking I was younger than I was, even when I wore a decent pair of heels.

“Trust me you won’t be complaining about that in a few years time,” said Emma. “You’ll see it as a compliment then!” We all laughed at this comment and it broke the ice nicely.

“So you must be at college then,” said John continuing the conversation. “What do you study?”

“That’s right. I study history.”

“Oh really that’s fascinating,” John replied as I sensed him edging his chair closer towards more. “Such a broad and diverse subject.”

“Oh stop it John we all know college is all about partying not studying!” exclaimed Emma. “If my time at college was anything to go by anyway!”

For a while John and I chatted about different periods of history, particularly European. It turned out John had travelled much Europe with his company and had a particular interest in the subject. All the while I couldn’t help but notice the way both of them seemed to be eyeing me up, looking me up and down like a piece of meat before giving each other a knowing smile, almost as if they had something in mind.

“So you I guess you work here to give yourself a little bit of extra cash during term time?” asked John.

“That’s right,” I replied. “Although I feel as if right now it’s eating up too much of my time.”

“Ha well we can’t say we didn’t notice. You didn’t look particularly enthralled when we met you at the front door!”

All I could do was look down into my wine glass. I Knew I’d been caught out.

“Don’t worry Natalie we were all the same when we had part time jobs in college,” replied John calmly. “We do have a proposition for you though.”

“What do you mean?”

“We’ll be straight with you Natalie,” he continued as once again I could sense him edging closer to me. “We think you’re articulate, interesting and intelligent. And we’d like to offer you an employment opportunity.”

“Don’t look so nervous dear,” Emma said reassuringly. “It’s nothing serious.”

“Not at all,” continued John. “Let me explain our situation. We both work pretty long hours in the city during the week and don’t spend much time at home. What we are looking for is someone to work for us as a housekeeper of sorts. Not to live there all the time but just to help us keep the place clean and tidy as we don’t have much time.”

“Nothing serious or anything like that,” said Emma. “Just something to help us out.”

“Absolutely,” said John. “Although if you did do something wrong we’d have to punish you!”

This comment took me completely by surprise.

“Yea I’d have to bend you over my lap and give you a good spanking!” said Emma grinning devilishly.

“Relax Natalie,” laughed John. “We’re just messing with you. Unless you’d like that of course!” He and Emma both grinned at each other. “But seriously what do you think?”

“Well I don’t know really,” I said finishing my wine. “We’ve only just met really haven’t we?”

“We know it’s forward,” said Emma leaning in towards me. “But we’d really like you to consider it.” As she said this her eyes locked into mine and for a split second it felt like there was a connection between us. It was like she was looking deep into my soul and I felt a tingle resonate in my spine and pass through my entire body. I had never been sexually attracted to women but right now I was intoxicated by her.

“I’ll tell you what,” said John. “Why don’t you come back to our place now? We can show you around and you can see if you like the feel of it and we can talk some more.” The calm confidence of his voice certainly made me feel reassured.

“If you don’t like it we’ll call you a cab straight away,” Emma said. “Besides it isn’t safe for a young lady such as yourself to walk home alone at this time.”

Normally I wouldn’t have accepted an invitation back to the home of someone I had only just met. On this occasion though a combination of alcohol and John and Emma’s confident persona made me feel unnaturally at ease around them. Soon we had taken a short taxi ride back to their house in a leafy suburb on the edge of town.

“This is another French red, from the Rhône Valley if I’m not mistaken,” announced John as he brought another bottle into the spacious living room. I must admit at this stage the wine was starting to have an effect on me. Normally I don’t have too much trouble handling my drink but I’m not a massive wine drinker and I could really feel it start to take its toll.

“So what do you think of our place?” asked Emma sitting beside me on the large cream leather sofa.

“Oh it’s really nice,” I replied, trying to play it cool. In fact this would be a considerable understatement. Whatever John and Emma did for a living obviously paid very well, judging by the size of their enormous TV anyway.

“We’re really glad you like it,” John said as he took a seat on the other side of me.

Despite the size of the sofa the three of us were a little bit squashed for room. As John’s broad, muscular shoulders slowly ground into my own I could feel my heart thumping against my chest a little harder than usual. I couldn’t deny I wasn’t slightly in awe of him right now. Attractive, wealthy, well mannered, what wasn’t to like?

“So do you think you’d like to take up our offer?”

“I’m not sure your place is a quite a long way from me.”

“We’d happily pay for a cab for you to get here and back,” said Emma as I felt her bare knee rub against my leg.

“As we said,” continued John. “We’ve really taken a liking to you. And we’d love it if you’d be able to help us out.”

“Plus we can be really flexible with when you come,” Emma said with her thigh now planted firmly against mine. “You’d have much more time to have fun in the evenings!”

I took a deep sip of my wine. Maybe this could work out for me. I’d been desperate to get out of the restaurant for ages but couldn’t really give up the income. I could work this job around my lectures and still have time to party. It might have just been the alcohol playing ticks on my mind but I certainly wouldn’t complain about spending more time with John and Emma.

“Ok I’ll do it.”

“Brilliant,” John said positively beaming. “I think we are all going to enjoy this arrangement.”

He lent in and gave a soft, sensual kiss on the cheek. Although it was only the briefest of touches, the feel of his stubble against my face sent a flurry of butterflies through my stomach. I just hoped he couldn’t feel my body shaking.

“So how about we play a game to celebrate?” Emma said looking across and smiling at John, almost as if she had noticed my reaction.

“What do you mean?”

“A drinking game. You’re a student; I expect you’ve played loads of them.”

“I don’t know it’s getting kind of late now.” I wasn’t wrong it was now well past eleven o’ clock.

“Oh you’re a student I bet you’ve had later nights than this!” laughed Emma. “Do you even have lectures tomorrow?”

“Not until the afternoon.”

“Then what are you complaining about?” she replied looking deep into my eyes. “I promise we won’t keep you up too late.”

“How about we start with something simple?” John said calmly. “Have you ever played ‘I have never’? You know the one where one person has to say something they’ve never done, and if anyone else playing has done it they have to drink.”

I nodded apprehensively. The way the pair of them had suddenly taken control of the situation had startled me a little.

“Good idea,” said Emma not waiting for any sort of verbal confirmation from me. “I’ll start shall I?”

There was a brief pause as Emma took a sip from her wine glass, obviously consumed in thought. Whenever I’d played this game before the references had turned sexual pretty quickly so I wasn’t really sure what to expect from her.

“Ok I think I’ve got a nice easy one to start off with,” she said looking up at me and John with a faint hint of a smile on her face. “I have never worked in a restaurant.”

Fucking bitch! Stitching me up on her first go! I slowly raised my glass to my lips before taking a long, healthy slurp.

“Sorry I know that was a bit mean, doing that on the first go,” said Emma grinning. “Go on Natalie it’s your go now.”

I took a deep breath and started to think. I really wanted to get Emma back for forcing me to drink but I was struggling to think coherently with the alcohol swilling around my veins.

“Ok I’ve got one,” I said struggling to hide the hint of trepidation in my voice. John and Emma simply looked on at me hungrily, seeming to sense my nervousness.

“I have never been arrested,” I said hopefully, looking at both of them.

“Nope can’t say I have either,” Emma replied, a smile broadening. “What about you John dear?”

“Nope me neither,” said John. “Although I can’t lie, there have been occasions when I’ve wanted to arrest you honey, handcuff you and throw you in a police cell!”

“Ha! The cheek!” exclaimed Emma. “I bet you wouldn’t mind doing that to Natalie too though would you!”

The pair of them both burst into laughter, leaving me sitting between them looking slightly gobsmacked.

“Sorry Natalie we shouldn’t be joking about things like that,” John said as his face returned to normal. “I’m sure you know the rules though. If no one in the group has done the thing you’ve said then you have to drink yourself.”

Begrudgingly I knew the rules all too well. How stupid was I? Why did I think either of this attractive, professional couple would have been on the wrong side of the law? Oh Well. I took a big gulp and finished my glass. Fuck the wine was really starting to get to my head now.

“Here let me top that up for you,” John said getting up quickly to retrieve the bottle from the large glass coffee table that lay in front of the sofa and refilled my glass. “I believe it’s my turn now,” he finished as he sat down again.

“Right I’ve thought of one, might be a bit harsh on you two,” said John smiling to himself. “I have never had sex with a guy.”

Ha that’s a bit cheap I thought as Emma and I both took a long slurp of wine.

“Sorry that wasn’t very good I know,” John said as we both put our glasses down. “But then I thought all of us were pretty terrible!”

“Yea back when I was in college we would always go way further than that!” grinned Emma. “We used to really pry into each other’s darkest secrets!”

“I guess old age is finally starting to catch up with you!” joked John. “Perhaps you’re not as kinky as you once were!”

“Hey!” replied Emma. “You won’t be saying that when I’ve got you squirming on the floor, wrists handcuffed to ankles with a gag in your mouth!”

I was slightly taken aback by the sudden change in tone of the conversation. I couldn’t imagine someone as strong and confident as John ever being tied up but the thought of Emma doing the tying sent a shiver through my whole body that made it difficult to stay still.

“Sorry Natalie I know it’s rude to keep talking like this in front of you,” said John. “Tell us a bit more about yourself. Are you attached right now?”

“No I’m not I split up with my boyfriend a few weeks ago.”

“I’m sorry to hear that,” replied John apologetically. “Still plenty more fish in the sea I suppose.”

“Aw but you’re so cute,” said Emma. “There’s no way any boy could break up with someone as adorable as you. I can barely take my eyes off you!”

As she said this Emma leaned into me and allowed me to take in the sweet, vanilla scent of her expensive perfume. Slowly she planted her soft, well manicured hand firmly on my knee. Once again I felt my heart rate begin to rise again. As she stared deep into my eyes I felt totally captivated by her. It felt as if her gaze when was sending me into a trance where I’d follow her every command.

“I keep telling you honey you’re gonna scare her off if you keep talking to her like that!” John interjected quickly returning my conscience to the room.

“Well what have I said that isn’t true?” replied Emma slightly argumentatively, her hand still stuck to my knee like glue.

Oh god. Her words were literally melting me on the inside like butter.

“So what do you like to do for fun?” asked John obviously keen to change the subject. “When you’re not studying of course.”

“Well I like to keep active,” I replied, my cheeks still crimson from Emma’s attention. “I go to the gym a fair bit. I also like to read.”

“Sounds like you’re a complete package. So you’ve got great book smarts and you like to keep in shape,” replied John. “What kind of stuff do you like to read?”

How does he do it? I thought to myself. He sits there so cool and confident whilst his wife is stroking my leg as if nothing is happening. He’s just so assured, as if he’s in complete control, as if he knows exactly what he wants and he knows he’s going to get it.

“Well lately I’ve been reading a lot of stuff on the net.”

“Oh yea what kind of stuff?”

“Well mostly erotic fiction actually.”

Shit! Why the hell did I just admit that? I must be a lot more drunk than I thought.

“Hey it’s ok hun there’s nothing wrong with that,” Emma said squeezing my knee harder than ever. “What kind of erotica do you like to read?”

“All sorts,” I stammered. I wondered if Emma could feel how much I was shaking. “I only started reading it when I split up with Darren.”

“Oh that’s so adorable baby,” she replied staring directly into my eyes. “Tell me, do you play with yourself while you read?”

I felt so nervous right now I could barely speak. My mouth had completely dried up.

“It’s ok, you can tell us,” Emma said now stroking her hand frantically up and down my thigh. God how could she do this to me?

“Yes,” I mustered, barely audibly.

“Aw don’t worry hun that’s nothing to be ashamed of,” said Emma. The warm smile she gave me made me feel much better.

“Yea I think you’d be surprised just how many people read that kind of stuff,” John said reassuringly. “It’s very common.”

“Oh yea,” continued Emma, finally taking her hand from my leg and giving me some space to breathe. “Would it surprise you to hear that John and I both enjoy reading erotica together?”

I looked up at John. He was just sitting there. So calm. So assured. Almost as if discussing what he and his wife did to get off was the most natural thing in the world. And here I was quivering like a nervous wreck! I couldn’t deny that the discussion was turning me on though.

“That’s right,” he said. “Although we do prefer a particular type of erotica.”

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“There’s a particular genre we enjoy reading,” he explained. “Domination and submission to be precise.”

What? I thought it was only weirdos and freaks who were into that kind of stuff?

“You mean like Fifty Shades of Grey and stuff like that?” My curiosity had certainly been triggered.

“You’re not far off,” Emma replied, seemingly pleased at my question. “So tell me Natalie, do you ever like to read that kind of thing?”

“I have occasionally,” I said, butterflies now swirling in my stomach once again.

“And when you read it do you play with yourself?” I could sense her leaning in towards me again.

“Yes,” I could feel a faint tingle in my pussy.

“And when you play with yourself, do you imagine you’re the dominant or the submissive?”

My mind was racing. Not for the first time tonight I could barely speak.

“The one being tied up or the one doing the tying?” John added, sensing my nervousness.

“The one being tied up,” I murmured. “Always the one being tied up.”

“Oh so we’ve got a little slave girl on our hands!” giggled Emma. “Don’t worry though; loads of people have submissive fantasies.”

“Yes,” added John. “It’s just most people are too afraid to carry them out.”

I didn’t know what to say. This situation was totally alien to me. Just openly discussing my sexual fantasies with a couple I’d only just met. God it was making me wet though.

“Too right,” said Emma. “Natalie when you play with yourself it’s not the same as having a real man inside you is it?”

“No.”

“Wouldn’t you just love to one day be able to let all your inhibitions go and experience your wildest fantasies for real?”

“Yes.”

“And I bet you’re wet right now just thinking about it.”

How did she know? Fuck she could read me like a book. They had me completely under my spell. I think I’d do anything they said right now.

“You want to show me just how wet you are don’t you?”

“Yes,” my heart was hammering so hard I could actually feel it against my rib cage. Was this really happening?

“Yes what?” Emma said more sternly now. “What does a submissive like you call their dominant?”

“Yes Mistress,” I whispered, not intentionally, it was all my voice box could muster.

“Good girl,” replied Emma with a devilish grin on her face. “From now on we are Miss Emma and Master John is that clear?”

“Yes Miss Emma.”

“Don’t worry baby,” Emma whispered in my ear comfortingly. “I can see how much you want this. Trust me you are going to love every second of it.”

I couldn’t speak. I felt as if my body had completely frozen over. I couldn’t ever remember being this excited and this scared at the same time.

“Take your trousers off little one,” Emma commanded me. “Show us what a little slut you really are.”

She just called me a slut! Maybe she was right though it wasn’t like I wasn’t going to comply with her demands. That warm, engaging smile and sparkling green eyes had totally intoxicated me. How could anybody resist?

Slowly I slipped off my dark, small platform shoes to reveal my bare feet.

“Good girl,” said Emma. “Don’t be shy now.”

I reached down and unbuttoned my trousers, before gradually pulling down the zipper. If I didn’t back out now I never would.

“Here let me help you with those,” Emma said as I stood up, still clutching the top of my trousers tightly.

She grabbed hold of the top of trousers, not with any strength or aggression, but with just enough force for me to know she was in complete control of me. With surprising ease she slowly slipped my trousers down my thighs, sensually cupping my ass cheeks as she went.

“Well well well what do we have here?” she said grinning as I stepped out of my trousers, leaving them in a heap on the floor. “Looks like someone’s a much bigger slut than I could ever have possibly imagined.”

I looked down at my sky blue satin panties. There was absolutely no mistaking the large wet patch on the front of them, right over my pussy.

“Well I just want to see if she’s wearing a matching bra,” said John, casually fondling my ass from behind. “I know I love this bum though.”

“Excellent idea,” said Emma. “Girl I think you know what to do.”

Still standing up, I reached down and pulled my black top over my head before tossing it to the floor, revealing the pale skin of my torso.

“Oh my she looks amazing!” said Emma, looking on appreciably at my matching blue bra. “Get up on the coffee table and give us a twirl!”

Nervously I stood up on the large glass table, feeling very aware of the two sets of eyes sizing up every inch of me. Even though I was in my underwear, as I turned round and my eyes locked into those of John and Emma I felt totally naked, totally exposed.

“Wow she looks absolutely incredible doesn’t she?” John said. “Such a tight, petite body.”

“I know she’s such a sexy little thing isn’t she,” replied Emma. “Girl what do you say to Master John for being so complimentary to you?”

“Thank you Master,” I replied, still standing on the coffee table.

“Err no,” snapped Emma. “Get down on the floor where a slave like you belongs.”

I stepped down from the table and instinctively fell to my knees in front of John. My eye’s level with his smart, brown shoes all I could think about was how submissive I felt, worthy of nothing more than grovelling at his feet.

“Thank you Master,” I repeated, my head bowed downwards towards the floor.

“Isn’t she such an obedient pet,” said John.

norma4TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
norma4TS

I could sense great satisfaction in his voice as he ran his fingers through my hair.

“Oh yes she is,” replied Emma. “But even obedient pets need to be controlled.”

With that I heard the click clack of Emma’s sultry heels as she waltzed across the living room towards the stairs. I didn’t dare move as I kept my head pointing firmly towards the ground at John’s feet. A minute or so later I heard her re-enter the room before I saw her feet stop next to where I was knelt.

“Look up my little slut.”

The view from my position on the floor was simply mesmerising. As I looked up I could really take in Emma’s beauty in a way that wasn’t possible before. Her legs were perfectly sculpted, firm but not overly muscular and tanned perfectly. She obviously spent a lot of time abroad. The pair of blue heels she wore matched her dress perfectly and the five inch heel on each of them only added to the gorgeous shape of her calves. As I continued to look up, I saw what she was holding and the menacing glint in her eyes sent shivers down my spine.

“Good girl, now let’s get these on you.”

As Emma stepped round behind me, she slipped the blindfold down my forehead and over my eyes, removing my sight completely. Initially I was shocked by the coolness of the black leather against my skin but I soon realised just how vulnerable I felt – totally exposed.

“Perfect, just these now.”

I felt her firm grip against my right wrist as she secured the cuff around it before she moved to my left. As I heard it click shut I pulled against the restraints and realised just how immobilized I was, my hands tightly secured behind my back.

“Oooh just look at her squirm!” giggled Emma as she watched me struggle against my bonds. “I think she likes being tied up!”

“I know isn’t it amazing,” replied John. “I’m sure that wet patch is getting bigger as well.”

Without any warning I felt a hand run down my stomach and under my panties. It must have been John’s as it felt much stronger and larger than Emma’s had been earlier. Unlike his wife he didn’t softly caress me, instead roughly running his hand up my slit, eliciting from me a sudden, shrill moan.

“Absolutely drenched. What a dirty little slut we have here,” he said removing his hand from my panties. “If your pussy makes a mess of our carpets you’ll be the one cleaning it!”

Suddenly I felt the force of John’s fingers pushing against my lips. I started to gag as he pushed his fingers deep into my throat and forced me to clean my off my saturated juices.

“Have you ever tasted yourself before slut?” he asked, withdrawing his fingers from my mouth.

“Yes Master.”

“I’m not surprised,” he replied. “A dirty little thing like you could hardly avoid it could you?”

“Help me get this thing into the kitchen,” I heard Emma say. “A little whore like this needs to teased until she’s screaming out loud, begging to cum!

I felt the full strength of John’s broad, muscular frame as he grabbed me by the shoulders and hoisted me to my feet. With my knees trembling, I was led to the kitchen, John keeping hold of me and guiding me. As we entered, the sound of Emma’s heels against the hard, tiled floor reminded me exactly who was in charge. Suddenly I was bent forward at the waist and just as I was bracing myself for a hard landing on the unforgiving floor, I felt the frame of the solid oak kitchen table catch me.

“There that should do it,” John said as I imagined him standing back and admiring his handiwork. “Doesn’t that ass just look so inviting with her bent over like that?”

“Oh it does,” replied Emma. “But I think I’d prefer it much more like this.”

Once again I heard the familiar sound of her heels clicking across the floor before her hands grabbed hold of the waistband of my panties.

“Hmm yes it’s definitely better this way,” she said as she eased my underwear over the curves of my bum and thighs, before sliding them down my ankles.

Without any warning I felt her hands on my ankles forcefully prizing my legs apart, leaving my pussy totally exposed.

“Well I would have preferred it shaved but we can always work on that later,” she said commenting on the thin covering of hair on my pubic mound. “John was right though you really are a little slut. Your pussy is soaked!”

I let out a completely involuntary moan as she sensually ran her fingers up and down my mound. I’d never been touched there by a girl before but boy did she know what she was doing!

“And if you make a sound or move a muscle from now on,” she said grabbing me by the hair. “You do not want to know what the consequences will be!”

There was a moment of silence as I wondered what was about to happen to me. Blindfolded, handcuffed and bent over the kitchen whilst only wearing my bra. I don’t think I’d ever felt more vulnerable in my life, but I also don’t think I’d ever been this excited. My juices were running down my legs for crying out loud! It really was difficult to stay still right now. I think my whole body was shuddering, just begging for release. Oh fuck what was that? My whole body locked up and I let out a long shrill moan as something cold, ice cold ran up and down my pussy lips.

“Bad girl!” said Emma as she continued to move the ice cubes all over my pussy. “I told you not to make a sound!”

“Here these will shut her up,” I heard John say. Once again I felt his hand up against my face as he pushed something soft into my mouth. Shit they were my own panties! I continued to writhe about as Emma melted the ice on my pussy, only this time my rapturous moans were silenced to a feint humming.

“For screaming out like a dirty little slut she should be punished shouldn’t she?” asked Emma.

“Oh definitely,” replied John. “Naughty girls need to be taught a lesson.”

“Good. I think five swats should do the trick. For a first offence anyway.”

She was going to whip me? Shit. I felt my whole body tense up, my every nerve ending anticipating the first blow. I hope she didn’t have riding crop or anything like that.

“Hmmm let’s see how you like this.”

I felt her grind something softly against my slit but I couldn’t quite place what it was. It felt hard and dry, not nearly as cold as the ice cubes but it also had quite a rough exterior. It felt quite nice as she ran it up and down my lips, before gently tapping up and down on my clit hood.

WHACK. All of a sudden she slammed the wooden spoon down onto my pussy, the sensation of which travelled to my every nerve ending. My screams of anguish were well muffled by my gag but I was unable to stop my legs involuntarily slamming shut.

“Bad girl! You keep your legs open when Mistress is punishing you!” cried Emma. “John tie her ankles to the table legs so she can take her punishment like the little bitch she is.”

“That must be the first time she’s closed her legs for anyone!” replied John with a hint of a laugh in his voice.

More forcefully than ever before I felt him grab hold of my ankles. One at a time he yanked them out to the table legs, further out than they had been before, and held them in position as he secured them in position with duct tape, completely immobilizing me.

“That should do it,” he said, lightly slapping me on the bum as he moved away from me. “Now she can’t even pretend she’s not a total slut by closing her legs.”

Once again I felt Emma move the wooden spoon onto my pussy. This time she ran it in circles around my clit hood, gradually making them smaller until all she was doing was rubbing it directly above my swollen bud. Then it came again. She smacked the spoon down on my pussy sending a searing pain through my whole body. I cried out in agony as I tried to close my legs only this time I couldn’t. I was at their every whim.

“Good girl that was much better,” Emma said soothingly as she went back to rubbing the spoon over my box.

Just as I was getting used to the sensation of the spoon against my folds, she sent it down my crashing towards my pussy again. Twice in quick succession. I yelped out quickly each time as the shock caused my body to writhe and try and lift itself off the table. The pain was so intense, but I also couldn’t say I wasn’t enjoying it a little.

“Just one more little one,” said Emma. My whole body tensed up in anticipation of the blow that was impending.

Down it came crashing onto my throbbing pussy, which I assumed was now quite red from the soreness of the blows. Once again my panties stifled my yelps. They were now soaked in my own saliva as well as my pussy juice.

“Good girl,” Emma said leaning over me, her lips pressing against my ear. “I bet you secretly quite enjoyed that though didn’t you?” she whispered huskily in my ear.

As she moved away from me, I realised how much my body was shaking. Fuck I was so turned on. I could feel beads of sweat forming on my forehead, as well as the juices from my pussy dripping down my inner thighs. My whole body was dying for release.

“Oh now that is crafty,” I heard John say behind me. “She is going to hate you for this!”

I nervously waited for what was install for me. God I hoped it wasn’t a flogger or a riding crop.

After a few seconds of silence I felt the slightest, the faintest, soft edge against the sole of my foot. As Emma moved the feather around my foot and threaded it between my toes, my whole body tensed up and I moaned loudly into my gag.

Tantalizingly slowly she eased the feather up my left ankle, causing me to continue to fight and fidget against my bonds. My shoulders were already starting to ache from being tied behind me for so long and now they were agonizing as they fully locked up.

“Your right this is cruel,” giggled Emma. “I think she is going to be hating it even more in a moment!”

Gradually she traced the feather up to the top of my ankle before ruffling it up against the back of my knee, causing me to yelp out.

“Well I guess we know whether she’s ticklish now!”

She continued to move the feather up my inner thigh. My whole body was on edge as I sensed it getting closer to my dripping, begging pussy. Inch by Inch she slowly moved closer, brushing the feather over my soaked thighs. God it was so close now, I needed it so badly. Come on! Don’t stop there!

“Don’t think you’re getting it that easily,” laughed Emma. “Look at how she’s squirming trying to feel it on her snatch!”

She wasn’t wrong. I hadn’t realised it but despite my restraints almost completely immobilizing me I was viscously gyrating my hips, desperately trying to feel the softness of the feather against my folds.

Just when I was losing hope I felt the gentlest, most wonderful sensation flick against my pussy and I erupted in my loudest, most powerful moan of the night. As quickly as I felt it it was gone though, as Emma moved the feather back down my right thigh.

“Ha look how desperate she is to cum,” laughed John. “I thought she was going to explode just then!”

You’re right! Oh please I don’t think I’ve ever need to climax this badly! My whole body was coated in a thin layer of sweat now as I shook from head to toe, rocking against my bonds.

“She’s like a dog in heat isn’t she!” replied Emma. “Perhaps we should give her some relief.”

All I could do was scream into the panties stuffed in my mouth. Yes! Please! Anything! I need it so bad!

More silence. I could just picture the pair of them standing over me, leering at my shaking frame, mocking my desperation. Suddenly I hear a clicking sound following by the unmistakable humming of a vibrator. Yes! Finally! Oh I am gonna cum so hard!

“Oh I bet your dying to feel this,” said Emma as she ran the toy along my cheek.

“Yes Mistress!” I screamed desperately. If only my panties weren’t stifling my cries.

“You’ll have to tell me where you want to feel it though,” she continued running it down my neck. “I’m not an expert with one of these. I’m not a depraved slut like you.”

“One my pussy! On my pussy!” I yelled desperately. God dam this fucking gag! If only she could see my eye’s she’d know how desperate I was!

“Perhaps you’d like it here,” she said running the vibe along my collarbone. I could hear in her voice the delight she was taking at the situation.

“Or maybe you’d prefer it here.”

Now she had taken the vibrator and was one running it along my spine, starting at the top and slowly running down towards my ass crack. My whole body started to writhe uncontrollably again as she inched closer and closer to my pussy. Yes! Yes! Please don’t stop now!

“But I think you’d really prefer it here.”

After all the build-up, all the teasing, she suddenly and very deliberately rammed the vibrator into my pussy, no doubt coating it in my juices she went. Fuck this was absolutely incredible! My whole body lurched from side to side as she held the toy between my lips, desperately trying to feel the vibrations deeper into my slick box.

“What do you think she’s trying to say?” asked John, obviously commenting on my muffled screams of pleasure.

“I’m not sure perhaps she’s begging me to stop,” said Emma teasingly. “What is it slut?”

“No! Don’t stop!” I screamed into my gag. I’m so close god dam it!

“Sounds like she’s asking me to stop,” she continued nonchalantly. “Oh well I thought she might have enjoyed that.

“Please! No!” I yelled desperately but it was no use as the blissful vibrations moved away from my pussy.

“But then I’m sure she will like it here.”

Once again without any warning, she pushed the vibrator up to my clit. Fuck yes this was it! Oh god don’t move it now! I was moaning louder now than I had been at any other point. She held it firmly in place, her only movements were to slightly increase the pressure she put on my little nib. Yes so close now! This was it! Five. Four. Three.

“I think that’ll do for now.”

No! How could she! I don’t think I’d ever felt this deflated as I heard Emma switch the vibrator off. My whole upper body slumped against the table in despondency. Three more seconds and I would have been there!

“Well you’ve certainly made a mess of this,” Emma commented as I felt her wipe the toy along the small of my back, coating my skin with my juices as she went. “Bad slut!”

“And look at the mess on the floor,” added John. “What a dirty little bitch you truly are!”

I could feel my juices so far down my legs quite frankly I wasn’t surprised if some of them had accumulated on the floor.

“Let’s take her upstairs,” he continued. “I’ve had enough of teasing this slut.”

With that the duct tape was harshly removed from my ankles and I was hoisted upright, before being marched out of the kitchen and up the stairs.

“Right lets undo those handcuffs for a little while,” John said. “I want to see those tits.”

It was a relief to be able to move my arms freely again after such a long time. Soon John was roughly unhooking my bra clasp, before his strong arms pulled it from my body.

“Wow just look at these,” he sneered, manhandling me like a piece of meat. “These can’t be bigger than a B cup but they’re just perfect.” I took a sharp intake of breath as he firmly ran his hand over my right breast, squeezing it seductively before taking my nipple between his thumb and forefinger and pinching it hard.

“Just as I suspected,” he laughed. “Absolutely rock hard!”

Shaking like a nervous wreck, I was forced down onto my knees again before my handcuffs were re-attached, my arms locked behind my back once again.

“Let’s get these off her now.”

Suddenly my blindfold was yanked away from my face. It took a while for my eyes to adjust as the light they had been deprived of flooded back into them but I soon realised I was knelt in the master bedroom that John and Emma had shown me when they had given me a tour of the house earlier that evening. It was certainly luxurious with a large king sized bed dominating the room whilst a very modern flat screen television hung from the wall. Meanwhile just in the corner of my eye, I could see an en-suite bathroom past a side door.

I looked up nervously at John and Emma standing before me. They looked just as composed, confident and sexy as ever whilst I was quivering wretchedly, having been teased to the brink of insanity.

“Get those panties out of her mouth as well!” John barked. “I want to see how much this slut likes to suck cock!”

Emma quickly bent over in front of me and prized open my aching jaw, removing my sodden panties and flinging them across the room.

I looked up again to see John slowly and ominously unbuckling his belt. I knew in my heart of hearts he must have been well hung, and I was not surprised as his penis dropped out of his trousers before me. Already semi-hard, his member looked absolutely delightful. I guessed it must reach about ten inches when it was fully erect whilst his girth was already looking impressive. He was well groomed too, with a patch of trimmed pubic hair above his cock showing his masculinity whilst his nicely sized balls were completely bare of any hair.

“Like what you see do you?” he growled at me obviously seeing the way my eyes had lit up. “Show me how much want this cock slut.”

On my knees I slowly edged forward, bringing my mouth within inches of his groin.

“Err no,” he said putting his firm hands on my shoulders and stopping me in my tracks. “You have to beg your master if you want to taste his cock.”

“Oh please Master let me suck your cock,” I moaned desperately.

“Not good enough.”

“Please Master. I’m such a cock sucking slut. I need to suck you so bad.”

“What are you?”

“I’m a cock sucking slut Master.”

“Whose cock sucking slut are you?”

“Your cock sucking slut Master.”

With that he released his hand from my shoulders. With my hands tied behind my back it was difficult initially to move my head to his groin, I had to really crane my neck. Once I was there I ran my tongue along the underside of his cock, from the base right up to the tip and immediately elicited a strong moan from John.

“Oh that’s it,” he groaned. “You really are a cock sucking slut.”

Encouraged by John’s moans, I continued to run my tongue up and down his cock, gradually increasing my pace. I took special attention to flick the tip of his member, and I felt his whole body lock up in ecstasy each time I did. Soon I could feel his hand on the back of my head, guiding me down towards his balls. I took them in my mouth one at a time, giving them special care and attention as I sucked on them, swirling my tongue around them. As I looked up I saw John’s eyes firmly closed, his whole body tensed up in concentration.

“I didn’t realise what a teasing little slut you were!” he stammered as he struggled to keep his composure.

With both John’s hands now clamped firmly on the back of my head, I took his cock into my mouth. Sensually I sucked and slurped on the head before taking it out my mouth. As he re-entered my mouth I took him deeper into my mouth, my lips wrapped hard around his cock as he filled my mouth. It was absolutely divine feeling his cock grow in my mouth, and as it reached its full length I felt the head touch the back of my throat.

“Wow she looks like she’s a great little cock sucker!” I heard Emma giggle from behind me.

“Oh she is,” John grunted in reply. “Who would have known how hungry she is for cock!”

He was right. This was the first cock I had taken in my mouth for quite some time and certainly the biggest! I just wanted to feel it in my pussy. As my head continued to bob up and down on his cock I soon felt John’s hands go from being clamped on the back of my head to forcefully grabbing hold of my hair, holding my head in place as he thrust in an out of my mouth.

“Oh yes,” he gasped. “I bet you love me fucking your face you little slut!”

John quickly began to increase the intensity of his thrusts and I could feel his cock hit the back of my throat hard. Soon my eyes were streaming as I started to gag on his huge member and as his grunts loudened and quickened, I could sense his orgasm was imminent.

“Your mouth feels so fucking good,” John said, himself slightly short of breath. “But I’m not done with you yet.”

I gasped and spluttered for air as he withdrew his cock from mouth, my lips still connected to its head by a thin trail of saliva. Once again I was lifted off my feet before being bent over the edge of the large bed – my ass and pussy totally available. I felt the familiar force of John’s powerful grip prying my legs apart and soon my ankles were secured in a spreader bar, a tightly fastened leather shackle holding each limb in place.

I started to prepare mentally for the fucking I assumed was coming. I couldn’t deny I wanted to feel that cock in my still soaked pussy. It had felt so thick and long in my mouth I’m sure it would feel amazing between my folds. I just hoped he wouldn’t put it in my ass though. I’d never had anything in there before; I don’t think I could cope with something that big.

“I love her like that,” I heard Emma say from behind me. “She’s so open, so exposed. Just like a slut should be.”

My eyes lit up and my jaw dropped as Emma walked in front of me. At some point she had stripped completely naked and my word she looked absolutely breath taking. She really was the complete package. Her breasts were appeared to be a large C cup and just seemed to be perfectly proportioned with the rest of her body, with no hint of sag at all and each was topped off with a delicious pink nipple. Dammit I would have done anything to have breasts like those they really were a gift from god. They combined perfectly with her narrow waist to give her a beautifully full hour glass figure whilst there was not one hint of a tan line on her gloriously bronzed skin. As I looked down towards her perfectly shaved pussy, I’m sure I could detect just a hint of moisture on her outer lips.

“Ready to lick my pussy slut?” she said as she climbed up onto the bed.

It wasn’t really a question it was more of a statement. But I’d barely even kissed a girl before let alone licked their snatch dry, what the hell was I supposed to do? It was right there in front of me now, just inches from my face as she put her thighs on top of my shoulders. It looked absolutely perfect, just so well proportioned and defined in every way. A textbook pussy you could say. And I was right; I could clearly see her wetness now she was so close to my face.

“Trust me slut,” the blonde said matter-of-factly. “You won’t be feeling that cock in your pussy any time soon unless you get down to business here.”

I didn’t really have a choice did I? I wanted to feel John’s cock again so badly. I could feel my pussy dripping just thinking about it.

I pushed my tongue out and ran it along her lips from top to bottom, sampling my first pussy in the process. It must have been abundantly obvious that I had never done this before, such was my indecision but even so I’m sure I heard the faintest of moans from Emma. Taking that as encouragement I repeated the motion, this time my tongue lingering a little longer on her clit though.

“That’s it little one,” Emma sighed rocking her head back. “You’re a natural pussy licker.”

As her moans began to get stronger and stronger my confidence continued to grow. The speed of my tongue work began to increase as I also started to delve a little deeper into her box, just pushing the tip of my tongue inside her pussy and lapping up her juices.

“Oh yes girl that’s perfect,” she moaned shrilly. I looked up and I could see her hands cupping and caressing her breasts, squeezing them tightly before pinching her delicate nipples.

I continued to lap away at her pussy, which was now dripping with wetness like my own. I tried to copy what I knew I liked having done to me and as I ran my tongue delicately in circles around her clit, I noticed a small pool of juices building up on the bed sheets below her box. Perhaps I was better at this than I thought? Soon I felt her hands clasped firmly to the back of my head pushing my face towards her pussy, forcing me devour her delicious snatch as her juices poured over my face.

“Wow looks like we might have a closet lesbian on our hands!” laughed John, who was now completely undressed. “But has she done enough to earn some cock?”

“I think she has,” panted Emma as she desperately tried to regain her breath. “Would you like that?” she finished, releasing her hands from my head.

“Yes Mistress,” I replied, my eyes looking up into hers, trying to show her how badly I needed to cum.

“You’ll have to do better than that.”

“Please Mistress,” I pleaded, my whole body on edge. “Let Master John fuck me.”

“Wow I’ve never seen someone beg to be fucked like that. You really are a dirty little thing aren’t you?”

“Yes Mistress,” I replied. “I need it so badly.”

“What a total slut,” a look of pure disgust filled her eyes. “What are you little one?”

“A submissive slut Mistress.”

“Whose submissive slut?”

“Your submissive slut Mistress. I belong to you.”

“Ever since I saw you eyeing us up in the restaurant I know you’ve been desperate for this,” John whispered huskily in my ear as he lined himself behind me.

I felt an incredible rush of adrenaline as he pushed his cock hard into my folds. Fuck it felt so much better than even I could have imagined, absolutely amazing. He didn’t fuck about either, within seconds he was building a steady yet fast rhythm thrusting in and out of soaked pussy.

“I didn’t tell you to stop eating me slave,” snapped Emma. “If you cum before I do they’ll be big trouble!”

It was difficult to focus on Emma’s pussy as John continued to fuck me hard. Every time I felt his hips slam into my ass I let out a long rapturous moan of ecstasy but eventually I managed to refocus my attention on her sex.

I knew I didn’t have long. I didn’t think I could last more than another minute without climaxing the way he was fucking me so I aggressively drove my tongue into the blonde’s pussy, causing her let out a high screech of pleasure. Excruciatingly I explored her every sinew with my tongue, lapping away at every inch of her pussy whilst all the time desperately holding back the urge to orgasm myself. If my hands hadn’t been secured behind my back I would have been using a finger to rub her clit, I knew that always got me off. As it was though I had to make do with allowing my tongue to do all the work.

Just as my jaw was starting to really ache, such were its exertions, Emma’s hands once again found the back of my head forcing my face into my snatch. I heard her moans get louder and louder as I licked ravenously, desperately searching for that elusive orgasm.

“Oh fuck that’s it slave, I’m going to cum!”

Hearing this I re-doubled my efforts, and soon I could feel her whole body squirming and convulsing in a wave of orgasmic bliss.

“Good slave,” she gasped. As she regained her composure I saw her run her middle finger up and down her drenched slit, a glorious smile smattered across her face. “I think you’ve earned the right to an orgasm now.”

I felt John grab hold of my hips and braced myself. I knew I was about to fucked like I’d never been fucked before. Oh my god this was absolutely incredible! The velocity of his thrusts rocked every nerve ending in my body and I knew it would only be seconds before I came. As my moans became louder my body started to rock back and forth, trying to feel his cock as deep inside me as possible. I looked up and saw Emma looking straight at me, smiling at my predicament. As our eyes locked I knew the moment had come, and my whole body erupted in orgasm. I started to spasm as if hit by an electric shock before collapsing in a heap on the bed, sweat dripping from my brow.

“Don’t fall to sleep I’m not done with you yet,” said John. With that he went into overdrive, his muscular body fucking my used pussy with a force that I’d never experienced. Gradually I felt groans get louder and louder until I sensed his own orgasm was imminent.

“Fuck that’s it I’m gonna cum,” he grunted as he pulled out of my pussy. After a few strokes of his throbbing cock I felt him deposit his thick load all over my ass and the small of my back.

When I woke up the next morning I could barely remember where I was. I was lying on the sofa, completely naked still with my hands now cuffed in front of me. As the realisation of where I was came to pass I suddenly became very aware of the state my body was in. I could still taste the remnants of Emma’s juices on my lips whilst I could feel John’s dried seed smeared all over my behind. What a night I had had.

My own words from the night before began to run through my head. ‘I’m your submissive slut Mistress. I belong to you’ Fuck did I really say that!

Groggily I got up and walked towards the kitchen, desperately searching for a key to get these dam handcuffs off with. Shit is that the time! Gone ten o’ clock they must have left for work hours ago!

I walked into the kitchen and immediately saw a note stuck to the fridge door with my name at the top.

I hope you enjoyed last night as much as we did. Who could have guessed what a depraved little sex slave you could be! I think all of us are going to enjoy this little arrangement, I can already picture you playing with your little pussy dreaming of we might have in store for you! We’ll be in touch!

I just stared at the note gobsmacked. What have I got myself into? God I could feel myself getting wet just thinking about it!

Published 
Written by dirtyfantasies
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments