Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Natasha Ch 2 - Robert is the Slave

"Robert wondered if Natasha would be willing to do another BDSM scenario. This time, he would be the"

3
2 Comments 2
7.0k Views 7.0k
3.4k words 3.4k words
Robert rolled over in bed wanting to cuddle up close to Natasha and put his arms around her, but she wasn’t there. He rubbed his eyes, then noticed how bright the day was and quickly glanced at the alarm clock. He jumped out of bed yelling, “Oh fuck, I’m going to be late for work.” Then paused for a second wondering why Natasha had not awakened him when she got up.

He put on his robe, hurried downstairs to the kitchen hoping to find her their, and asked her why she’d let him oversleep, but no one was there. He wondered where she could be, and it was then he saw a note lying on the kitchen table.

“Good morning darling. I went to the gym with Judy early avoid the holiday rush of people. I brewed you some fresh coffee and there is Danish in the refrigerator. Oh, I almost forgot, the kids left early this morning to spend the weekend with Uncle Thomas. I will be home around 10 am.

Kisses-n-hugs Natasha.”


It was then he remembered he had a three-day weekend off and said, “You must be getting old and forgetful ole man, or you stayed up all night fucking again! Oh my, what are we going to do now that we are all alone in this big house this weekend?”

Robert then recalled the last weekend he and Natasha were alone. They enlisted the help of his best friend, and their neighbor Barry, to act out one of their BDSM fantasies for real. Robert was the master, Natasha his slave, and Barry the neighbor. The scenario involved the cheating homemaker being caught fucking the neighbor by her husband. She of course lied about the incident and was punished for her transgression by him.

Robert wondered if Natasha would be willing to do another BDSM scenario. This time, he would be the slave. He loved to submit and feel the sting of a whip across his ass. Just thinking about it gave him goose bumps and made his cock swell. He decided to ask her when she got home.

Robert got a cup out of the cupboard, poured himself some coffee, which he preferred it black. He sat it down on the table, went to go outside to get the morning newspaper, and noticed it on the table near the front door. He went back into the kitchen, sat down to read it, but could not focus, and laid it down. He picked up his mug, and headed for the den, to turn his computer on and check his messages and email. To his surprise, he received the following letter;

“Hello Bitch!

These are your next orders, and make sure you follow them explicitly, or you will never see me again! On Saturday, July 12th, I want you to meet me at the Radisson, room 322, promptly at 3 p.m.

There are the things you must do before I meet you; I have purchased the following items, and they will be delivered today. In the box, you will find; a black lace bra, bikini panties, pantyhose, black leather mini, a white sheer blouse, and black heels. It’s very important that you don’t put the panties on, bring them with you. I want everyone you encounter to see you’re naked under your skirt!

The day we are to meet, make sure your skin is clean and shave your whole body, including that pathetic cock! Following that, put on the clothing, as instructed. Next, apply the make-up as I taught you, making sure you wear red lipstick this time. Double check everything bitch, I want you to look superb before you leave to visit me.
 
It should take you exactly 30 minutes to get to the motel. Park your car in the available parking garage, and go directly to my room. Bitch, don’t be one minute late, or no one will be answering the door!

When you come here, you must look like a woman. I’ll have people watching you closely jackass! Since I am on the third floor, you will need to take the elevator up to my floor. When you step on the cubical, if someone is in there, pretend you do not see them. Raise you mini as if you’re straightening you clothes, and make sure you flash your cock. If they say something, tell them you were adjusting your skirt.

Continue stroking your cock, and make sure it stays hard all the time! When you walk off the elevator, do not attempt to talk to anyone. If someone passes you, make certain you flash him or her.

When you get to my room, knock on the door and wait. If I look through the peek-hole and see a woman standing there, I will open the door and ask you inside.

Once inside the room you will see me dressed as a Dom, wearing black leather, three-inch fuck me heels, and carrying a small whip.

I’ll ask, “Are you ready for your Mistress bitch?” In addition, you can answer me.

Good-bye,
Mistress Natasha!”


Robert tediously did as commanded and arrived at the hotel five minutes early. Damn, he was so excited! There were two people in the elevator when he got on. He ignored them, raised his skirt, and run his hand across his swelling cock. The people just watched him without saying a word.

When he stepped off the elevator and walked toward her room, his cock was so hard it strained the hose and stuck out straight in front of him. The mini laid a top it. He didn’t bother to hide it and happily flashed everyone he passed. He knocked on the door and waited a moment.

Mistress Natasha opened the door, but didn’t let him into the room. She eyes him aggressively, “Are you ready for your Mistress bitch?”

“Yes Mistress!”

She allowed him to enter the room and he noticed the room had a balcony. Like every rendezvous before that he followed and explicit routine. He took her arm and escorted her out on o the terrace.

He paused, and looked at her for direction. She pointed to the chair where she wanted to sit and he seated her, then bowed and kissed her hand. He then walked over to the mini-bar, and poured her a glass of French wine. He returned to her, offered the glass, and stood patiently awaiting his next orders.

Mistress took a sip of wine and commanded, “Bitch, remember, you will only be permitted to answer the questions I ask right now! Did you follow my instructions to the letter before coming here?
 
Roberts replied, “Yes Mistress!”

“Good, now turn around, I want to examine you closely.”

Robert turned to his right and saw an older couple in the balcony next to them. As he moved, his mistress raised the mini, run her hand across his ass, and slapped it. She told him to keep moving. When he turned left, he looked into the other terrace, and saw a young woman around twenty years of age, full dressed watching him seductively. What he wasn’t aware of is that his mistress had prearranged for all the people to be there.

Mistress Natasha slapped his thigh with the whip and yelled, “God damn it, what in the hell are you gawking at? Pay attention bitch!”

He stopped, and felt the warm welt appear on his thigh. His balls tingled as if they were just touched by and electric wand. He watched her intently, but all she did was sit down and sip slowly at her wine.

After a few moments, she sat the wine glass down, looked at him, and commanded, “Take off everything, but you bra and pantyhose! You better pray to God your fucking cock is hard, or you will feel my whip!”

She watched him closely and then shouted, "You fucking son of a bitch, why can't you do what you’re told! I told you that damn cock of yours was to be hard! All I see nothing, but a pathetic small dick! “

Now put you hands down at your sides, and take your punishment, fucker!”

Robert, did as she asked, and then braced himself for her whip. He winced when she brought the whip down hard against each ass cheek. He knew that everyone would soon see red welts covering both cheeks.

Mistress then went around to his front and slapped his cock hard with her right hand. Then she spit in his face and shrieked, “Your cock had better be hard soon, or I will continue slapping it, till it is!”

She slapped him the second time, and this time, his cock was rock hard, straining against his hose. Fuck, he wished she would continue until he came, but she did not. Instead, she took both hands, pinched each nipple hard, and said, "Good boy, now listen to me carefully.

These are your next orders, “Walk, just like you are to the room next door. Then bring me back the young woman, you see sitting on the terrace next to ours. After you both enter my room, bring her here to meet me without talking. Do you understand me, cunt! You are permitted to answer me now."

Robert replied, “Yes mistress.” He then turned around and walked off to get the woman. He knocked on the door and waited for her to open it.

The woman spoke from behind the door, “Hello, who is it.

He replied, “This is Robert, my mistress sent me. “

The woman opened the door, her eyes wild with excitement. She then said, “My name is Sherry, come in. Now, tell me asshole, why are you here? “

Robert said, “I was ordered to come to your room and take you back to Mistress Natasha’s room with me. Will you accompany me to her room please?”

The mistress had instructed her to give Robert a hard time. She frowned and said, “Hell no! You have to be kidding! Go somewhere with your dressed like that.

SofiaMeyers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofiaMeyers

How do I know you’re not some fucking pervert off the street?”

Robert swallowed hard and nervously said, “My Mistress told me to come here, I swear!”

She looked at him and thought to herself, “I bet I can make this fucker do anything I want.” She raked her long nails hard across his chest and said,

“Oh really, that means you have to do anything I ask too! Take my panties off and eat my cunt bitch and your not permitted to touch yourself or cum!”

Robert went to his knees, and raised her dress and helper her out of her panties. He then spread her legs and almost came right then. Hot-damn, her pussy was bare! He ran his tongue all over her pussy and felt her quiver. Then spread her labia and let his magic tongue work on her clit.

Sherry squealed, “Oh God, Yessssssss! Just like that, now, bite it bitch, make me cum!”

He sucked her clit into his mouth and teased it with his hot tongue, feeling it swell and pulsate. Then he slid two fingers hard into her vagina, finger fucking her repeatedly. He could feel her climax building. He grabbed her hips to keep her pussy against him mouth, took her clit between his teeth, and bit it gently.

Sherry arched her back and screamed, “Oooooh my god, bitch that’s it keeps it up! Oh fuck, I am cumming! “

Robert drank eagerly until he drank every drop from her. Damn, his cock ached to fuck her! He stood and said, “Shall we go to Mistress’s room now?”

Sherry replied, “Sure, let me put this sundress on and I will go with you.”

Robert knocked on the door of Mistress Natasha’s room. Mistress hurried to the door to make sure it was they and then ran back and sat down. She yelled, “Come in, the door is unlocked!”

They entered the room and Sherry slaps Robert on his ass hard, then said, “Now fucker let’s go see your Mistress!"

Robert escorted her outside and sat her in the seat next to his mistress. He knelt down and kissed her feet. Then Robert stood up and awaited her instructions.

Mistress looked up and saw the woman standing there. She licked her lips reached out her hand and said, "Welcome, my name is Mistress Natasha, did the asshole give you any trouble?"

The woman looked at him and sneered, then looked at her and said, “Hi, my name is Sherry. Yes, he was not very cooperative!” Of course, the two of them knew she lied.

Mistress handed Sherry the whip and said, “Well love, you’ll just have to whip his ass!”

Sherry took the whip and brought it down hard across his ass a few times. Then smiled each time he winced, she knew the pantyhose made it sting like hell. She then handed the whip back to the Mistress. “He‘s all yours now,” she said. Then she kissed Mistress hard on the lips.

As Mistress kissed her back, she slid her hand under Sherry’s dress. When she touched her pussy, she looked surprise. She stopped kissing, raised the dress, and uttered, “Oh, fuck!” The young woman was completely naked under the dress.

Mistress looked up at him and yelled, "Hey bitch, watch us and don’t move! You must keep that pathetic cock of yours hard, but you will not be permitted to cum!”

“Damn, this is so fucking hot,” he thought. He could not keep his eyes off them. He felt his cock throbbing and wanted to jack off watching them, but knew he could not.

Mistress helped Sherry remove the dress and said, “Turn around honey, bend down and grab you ankles. I am going to slide my tongue into you hot pussy and circle your throbbing clit with it. Then I am going to spread pussy wide so everyone can watch me get you off as I tongue fuck you.”

The couples in the next balcony were now completely naked now. He was fingering her pussy as she stroked his long hard cock. They watched and yelled, “Oh fuck, Mistress, eat her pussy, make her cum!”

Then the looked at Robert and said, “Watch then you pathetic piece of shit, you might learn something!” They went on caressing each other as the watched the scenario unfolded.

Mistress Natasha openly tongues her cunt and ass hole making Sherry squeal with delight. Sherry looked up at Robert and eyed him up and down then said, “Do you wish it was your tongue and cock entering my hot pussy! Oh look, at him, he is oozing pre-cum! “Better not cum, bitch!"

Mistress continued sucking Sherry’s clit as she rammed two fingers repeatedly in and of her vagina. She knew Sherry was about to come

The people watching Sherry made her hotter them hell and she knew she was about to climax hard too. She reached up and pinched her nipple hard, and at the same time felt, the woman biting her clit. She screamed, “Oooooooooh fuck, I am cumming!”

Mistress eagerly ate every sweet drop, and then patted her on the bottom. Then she pointed at Robert and said, "Kiss my slaves cock dear and lick it, make him squirm for us!" Robert tried not to cum as she ran her tongue along his cock.

Mistress got up, walked over to him, and told Sherry she could sit down. She looked Robert in the eyes and said,” You’re being a good lil bitch, should I let you cum, hum? Oh no, not yet, you must watch her eat my pussy first.

She could see the agonizing pain on his face. She reached down, grabbed his hard cock, and yelled, “Aww, the poor baby wants to cum, don't you?”

She slapped his cock, and he started shaking badly and she know he was about to blow his load. She turned and looks at everyone and said, "Oh look, my male cunt is shaky and wants to cum! What shall I do?"

The couple on the balcony said, “Let the bastard suffer for a while, we want to fuck, and watch the woman eat your cunt!”

The Mistress nodded in agreement. She told Sherry to help her out of her clothing, lie back in the chair, and spread her legs. Sherry walked toward her, got between her legs, and hungrily lapped at her pussy. Natasha purred in delight as she felt Sherry’s hot tongue tantalizing every part of her wanting pussy.

Sherry sucked the woman’s clit in mouth and flicked it with her tongue. Mistress Natasha, moaned, and began to shake vigorously. She felt as if she was about to explode, damn it felt so good! She threw back her head, and screamed, "Oooooh, yessssss, ahhhhhhhh that’s it bite it! Oooh fuck, I am cumming!”

Sherry lapped up every drop. She than sat down, licked her lips, looked over at Robert, and told him how good the woman’s cum tasted. She saw he was really shaking and the front of his pantyhose was completely saturated with pre-cum. "Oh fuck, look how hard you are! Mistress, can I make him take everything off now!”

Mistress spoke, “Yes its time he was fucked!” She then reached into her bag of toys, then handed Sherry an unusual looking strap on cock, and told her to put it on. It had a vibrator that fits snug against a woman’s clit, with one part of it going inside her vagina. Sherry shivered with anticipation because she was going to get fucked at the same time she was fucking his ass!”

Sherry laughed wickedly. "I'm going to fuck your ass bitch, while you fuck your Mistress, so make it good!” Sherry applied lube to the toy cock, and stroked it, making sure it was well coated.

Mistress Natasha lie down on the small chase lounge, and ordered, “Come fuck me Robert! But remember you cannot cum unless I tell you that you can slut!”

Robert spread her legs and guided his cock into her pussy. He starts fucking her in and out with slow, deep thrusts. Sherry got behind him, smeared some lube on his anus, then spread his cheeks, and shoved the toy hard into his tight ass.

Robert jumped; damn it felt so good, that he almost blew his load.

She saw him wince with pain and nodded at the Mistress. Sherry started slapping his ass until each check was glowing bright red, while she shoved the cock in and out, showing him no mercy.
 “Mistress told you not to cum yet, and you’d better not you pathetic fucker! How does it feel to have my big cock in your ass?"

Robert fucked his Mistress in rhythm with the cock in his ass. Fucking her hard and deep, repeatedly feeling her shudder in anticipation with each thrust. He leaned down, took her nipple into his mouth, and bit it. Damn, he wanted to shoot his cum in her so bad, he almost passed out.

Mistress screamed! “I’m cumming! Oh you are such a good fucker slave; you may cum Robert, oooh shit, do it now!”

Robert started cumming so much it seemed he would never stop. Sherry then exclaimed she was cumming too. They all jumped when the man next door shouted, “Good show, you made us cum so hard.”

Mistress Natasha smiled and told them, “I am glad you enjoyed it.”

She then turned to Robert and ordered, “Eat our combined cum from my pussy, then feed it to me with a kiss.”

He knelt down, sucked the sweet nectar from her pussy, and held it in his mouth. Then moved up to her waiting lips, kissed her hard, and shared the tangy, salty, sweet juices with her.

Mistress Natasha then kissed her husband Robert hard and purred, “My dear sweet Robert, you are a perfect slave. Didn’t he do a splendid job Sherry?”

“Oh yes he did, we must do this again sometime.”
Robert spoke up, “Indeed we will, maybe next time, and you two women can be my slaves.”
Published 
Written by Kandikiss51
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments