Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

New Master Meet New Sub

"A new master meets his first slave"

17
6 Comments 6
19.2k Views 19.2k
3.6k words 3.6k words

After chatting online for weeks, you agree to meet at a Starbucks for a cup of espresso.   You have carefully considered this encounter after privately chatting with a man for a few weeks on an erotic stories web site.  You have a compulsion to meet the man who made you a molten, sweaty, and breathless mass of flesh on a few  occasions with just his mere written elucidations of situations which previously you did not even fantasize about.

The vivid erotic pictures he has painted on the canvas of your mind are almost permanently etched.  Those fantasies come into clear focus at the most inopportune times and are distracting you from the things you need to be doing and thinking about in your life at home and at work.   Not even a few hours goes by and now your need to live these fantasies has culminated with regular visits to the toilet so that you can touch yourself while thinking about the situations he has described to you.  You so feel naughty, but you feel so good when you do this.
  
On the day before your meeting, he has instructed that you are not to touch yourself sexually for the last 24 hours.  After work that day you get into your car and drive to the Starbucks with expectant excitement and a tingling feeling all over your body.  You hope that the chemistry that has been nearly exploding through the text images conveyed in the private chats will be matched in an actual meeting with this man.  You arrive in the parking lot 5 minutes early and see only a few cars in the lot.  While stepping out of your car you look in the windows of the store.

As you step into the store you notice a friendly looking and attractive man is sitting in the store sipping espresso from a ceramic demitasse cup.   He looks up and your eyes meet.  You instantly can tell from the intensity and the sparkle in his eyes that he is the man through whom you have found erotic pleasures online.   You order a cup of your 
favorite coffee concoction from the barrister, pay for it, and walk over to him.

He looks deep into your eyes with an intensity that makes you feel like he can read your every thought.   He asks if you are Dee from the erotic story web site knowing that you are.  You smile and you say yes.  He reaches for your hand, and he kisses it.  You know from the gentleness of his manner, the look in his eyes, and the kiss that it is him.  You shudder at the knowledge of the burning intensity behind that kiss which has been compelling you nearly obsessively to this meeting.  You know that beneath this gentleness that this man has an intensity that will bring long hidden desires to reality with feelings that you had only previously imagined.

So you sit and exchange some innocent small talk with him, and feel like there should be a next step.  He tells you that he has been preparing a special place in his home that he wants to share with you and that you must come with him.  He tells you that you are his first slave and that it is his first time as a master.  You feel comfortable and intrigued by him, and you both walk to his car while images of your fantasies race through your mind.  He opens the passenger door for you and helps to seat you inside the car.  He's a perfect gentleman which helps you to trust him even more.  Once inside the car, you notice a silk handkerchief in the car.  After he gets in he tells you that you must wear this during the drive to help you learn more about being submissive and to build your excitement during the drive to his house.  You have fleeting doubts, but as a newcomer to being a man's slave, you comply and put the scarf over your eyes.

During the drive he discusses that there must be total compliance with his instructions and that the only purpose of those instructions will ultimately be in the experiencing of more pleasure than you previously imagined.  He tells you that there will be some pain, but never more than you will want to experience.  He discusses a safe phrase that you are to use only if you're really scared and need him to back off.  You choose the name "Rumplestiltskin" as your safe word to have him back off if things get too intense and you need for him to stop.  He reiterates that this phrase is to be used only if you're in extreme duress and is not to be abused; otherwise there will be the consequence that the arrangement will be called off.  You discuss your limits that there is not to be deep pain or blood and he agrees with you and states that he is not into that kind of stuff.  He reassures you that he only wants to help bring you to new heights of pleasure that both of you have previously not experienced.

The 20 minute drive passes very quickly, and he pulls the car directly into the garage of his home closing the door with the remote control behind the car.  He leads you into the house still blindfolded.  While doing so he tells you that he does not drink alcohol because that reduces the intensity of the sexual sensations for him and that he
expects that you will follow his lead in future encounters.   You tell him that you have not been drinking today and that pleases him.

He leads you down a flight of stairs, and tells you to take off all of your clothes and raise your hands above your head.  You have begun developing a trust of him and you willingly comply with excited expectation and anticipation.  After removing your clothes, he straps your wrists into some kind of contraption that keeps your hands apart and
above your head.  He does the same to your ankles which are spread apart a little wider than shoulder width.   You shudder in anticipation.

He starts to stroke your body with what feels like a feather... gently twirling it around your nipples which become stiffly erect.  After a few moments, you feel the sting of the nipple clamps gently being tightened onto your nipples.  You wince slightly, but in seconds that feeling is replaced by a tingling of your nipples.  Your pussy starts to spasm a bit and to get wet.  You feel his hands gently touching your body and stroking the small of your back.  He cups your buttocks with each hand and then you feel him running his finger into your dripping cunt while he continues to hold your ass with the other hand.  The feeling is deliciously erotic as he gently plays with your clit.  You can feel his other hand release your ass and he slides a finger down your crack and starts to gently rub your anus.   Although you can't see it he is inspecting every crevice of your body and expresses his pleasure in what he feels and sees.  "Your body is very nice", he says.
 
As he is fingering you he tells you that if you behave, then there will be some pain, but only in the pursuit of heightened sensation and pleasure.  He also tells you that you must always answer his instructions by saying "Yes Master".  If not there will be consequences and he snaps a riding crop up against the frame you are strapped to.   The next thing you feel is shaving cream being applied to your pubic hairs and then the razor being carefully and meticulously drawn across your cunt.  He carefully shaves you smooth, cleans off the shaving cream with a warm cloth and dries you off.  He sees that the shaving got you so excited that your juices have made your labia glisten and that your inner thighs are damp around your pussy.  "Nice" he exclaims.

The next thing you feel is his warm tongue sucking the juices out of your cunt.  He licks your labia and then starts nibbling on your clitoris biting it gently and nibbling on it.  This drives you wild and he applies a little more tension to the nipple clamps.  You moan and writhe in a combination of pain and ecstasy.  Just as you're approaching an orgasm he snaps the riding crop across your left ass cheek, and then the right one.  He does this several times and your orgasm eludes you hanging just out of your reach leaving you panting and wanting.  You don't understand why, but you have learned that the lashing you just received turned you on more than you have ever been turned on.
It is as if he knows more about you than you know about your self.  

He unstraps you from the frame and takes off the blindfold which you have had on for over an hour.  He leads you into a nice bathroom.   You see that he is naked and that his cock is hard and throbbing.  His body pleases you greatly even though he is a little older than  you.  He instructs you to step into the shower, and you hesitate momentarily.  He raises the riding crop and you say "Yes master."  He raises his voice and tells you to bend over, and he cracks the riding crop over your ass once on each side.  You notice that you are tingling all over your body. 

You feel something slide into your anus and then you feel yourself filling with warm liquid.  He says that he wants you to be completely clean inside for what is to come later.  You say "Yes Master and then he rewards you with a gentle kiss to your neck and ears as you remain bent over.  He tells you to hold the liquid inside you.  He leads you over to the toilet and he tells you to continue to hold it in, but to sit. 

The feeling of pressure inside turns to cramps and you begin to protest.  He snaps the riding crop onto your thighs twice each one, and tells you to hold it until he says to release the fluid into the toilet.   You say "Yes Master" and he waits until it becomes nearly unbearable, and fortunately at the moment that you can take it no more he tells
you to release it into the toilet.  Just after you finish you say "Thank you master", and he says "That's is very good slave.  You are learning to please me quite well so far". 

Thinking back over the last hour you are amazed at your level of submission to this relative stranger and are even more amazed at how hot your pussy is feeling and your feelings of affinity for this man.  Normally in other situations you have been unable to relinquish control to a man, but now you are completely surrendered to pleasing your new master.  It all blows your mind to be sure. 

He then tells you that you must clean him out and he hands you the enema bag.  You say "Yes master, anything for you master" and you fill the enema bag with warm water.  You apply some lubricant to the tip and slowly push the probe into his anus.  As you are doing this he instructs you to take his cock into your mouth.  You have been waiting weeks to be able to do this to touch his penis and taste his juices.  You notice that he is so excited that his juices are dribbling into your mouth.  As the fluid fills him, you suck on him and he moans gently.  He says "Slave, stop sucking me."  I need to save this cum for you for a little later."  You immediately release his penis from your mouth.  You feel incredible heat from between your legs like you have never felt before.

You have become accustomed to the nipple clamps, and are experiencing an inexplicable pleasure that seems to connect your tender nipples to your tingling clitoris.  Even though you have an incredible urge to cum, you intuitively know that you will only be allowed to cum when he wants you to.  He sits on the toilet and releases the fluid after holding it for even longer than you did.  He grabs your hand and leads you both into the shower.  He instructs you to clean your self and then to clean him with the lemon liquid shower gel.   You purposely hesitate because you have learned to enjoy the mild application of pain that your new master metes out.  It raises your anticipation and sexual excitement levels in ways that you have never known before.   He cracks the riding crop against your ass cheeks and you scream.  Your moan immediately and involuntarily follows.  From this moan he knows that you wanted the last strokes of the riding crop, and he tells you to get on with the cleaning. 

You reply "Yes master." and you apply the gel to both him and yourself.  You know that he wants both of you to be squeaky clean, so you are thorough.   He tells you to get on your knees and to suck his cock.   Your hand is covered in liquid soap and as you suck his cock into your mouth you gently massage his balls.  He moans and you get bolder sliding a soap covered finger into his anus.  He moans louder, and you feel his cock throbbing in your mouth.  He says "Dee, that feels so very good.  You may keep doing this for a while."  His fingers are in your hair stroking it.  You push your finger deep into his anus and can feel his prostate gland.
 
You massage his prostrate, knowing intuitively that he will like it.  As you massage his prostate, you can taste his pre cum oozing into your mouth.  You relish the taste which is both slightly sweet and yet slightly salty.  You've lost all sense of time as you attend to pleasuring your master. 
 
You are snapped out of this mind fog by the riding crop across your right shoulder with him telling you "Stop sucking me slave.  We need to save this cum for later"   Your pussy is tingling and you almost can't stand the sexual tension that has developed within you.  However, you are true to your master and follow his lead.  You say "Yes master.  What do you want me to do want now?"  He is pleased and is smiling at you.  He can tell by your flushed appearance that his ministrations are having the desired effect.   He is also very pleased by your eagerness to please him.  He tells you to grab the towels and dry off.

He leads you into a room with a large bed and a variety of sex toys, straps, and a sling hanging from the ceiling.  Vivid images run through your mind recalling some of the online chat experiences.  You involuntarily gasp and moan slightly at their recollection.

He tells you to get on your hands and knees, and then he kneels behind you stroking your ass cheeks with his hands.  He starts by kissing your ass cheeks first the left then the right.  From your chats you know that he is about to lick you.  You feel his face going in between your legs and he wraps his lips around your clitoris.  He flickers his tongue quickly over the tip of your engorged clitoris and sucks it as far as he can into his mouth.  You can feel his nose dipping into your vagina while he is working feverishly on your clitoris.   Your orgasm is building and he starts licking from your clitoris up to your anus.

He begins tongue fucking your vagina, then goes back down to your clitoris and sucks it hard causing it to swell.  He grabs an electric toothbrush with rotating bristles and applies it to your clitoris.   You are amazed at the feeling having had no idea that a toothbrush could be used as an excellent clitoral stimulator.   He then tells you to grab the toothbrush and work on your clitoris while he continues to lick you.  You feels a small vibrator being pushed into your vagina and you feel his tongue circling your anus.

He starts to kiss your anus rubbing his lips all over it, and then you feel his tongue penetrate your anus.  He is pushing his tongue deeply into your anus relishing the sensations that your are casing him to have.  He is dribbling pre cum out of the tip of his throbbing member, and he is stroking himself while he eats your ass.  You start cuming while the toothbrush does its work on your clitoris and his magic tongue continues to ravage you anus. 

As you are cuming he stands up behind you and starts spanking your anus with his throbbing cock causing delicious feelings to emanate from your anus to your clitoris.  He applies lotion to your anus with his fingers pressing one finger, then two, and then three into your asshole.  He is delighting at the feeling of your soft anal
tissues grasping his fingers and drawing them into your body.  That feeling makes his cock throb in anticipation.  He applies more lotion to his cock and then slaps it hard against your anus repeatedly.  After a few minutes, he starts pushing his his dripping cock inside you.

You feel the crown of his throbbing dripping cock pop past your sphincter and he pauses to allow you to adjust to this invasion.  Slowly he presses it in sliding his cock back and forth until his cock is fully embedded within your hot rectum, your anus tightly squeezing the base of his cock and making the head of his cock bulge obscenely inside you.

Suddenly he cracks the riding crop across your ass a few times...

SammyLeclerk
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SammyLeclerk

this makes you buck wildly and you start to fuck his cock with your anus.  You move back and forth trying to milk his orgasm from him trying to get him to shoot his hot load deep into your ass.  This  greatly pleases your master, but he abruptly withdraws from your ass leaving you feeling suddenly empty and wanting.

He then tells you to get on your back and he ties your wrists to the headboard and ties your feet into stirrups at the bottom of the bed.   He puts a large vibrating plug up into your anus and he climbs over you and starts to suck your clitoris into his mouth.  You begin moaning and working your body against the restraints  He climbs over you and thrusts his ass into your face.  He instructs you to start to rim his anus with your tongue.


Initially you are repulsed by this and hesitate.  He takes the riding crop and applies several well placed hits to your buttocks and inner thighs.  You whimper and say " Yes master".  This makes you tingle and want even more.

You start to enthusiastically lick around his anus darting your tongue into his hole.  You are amazed at how hot this makes you feel and you try to fuck his anus with your tongue.  You are rewarding by his moaning.  He licks from your from your clitoris down past your vagina, and you feel his tongue drawing circles around your anus and the plug in it.

You start to cum so much that a wet spot forms under your ass on the sheets of the bed.  You are overwhelmed by the feelings going through your body and mind.  He continues sucking your clitoris until your thrashings diminish.  

He unstraps your wrists from the headboard and again climbs over your face.  He has given you a lubricated medium sized vibrator and instructs you to insert it into his anus.  You say "Yes Master!" and as you press the vibrator carefully into his anus you take the tip of his cock into his mouth.  He moans and you suck his cock into your mouth almost entirely swallowing his throbbing 7.5" inches.  He is nibbling your clitoris and fucking you simultaneously in both holes with vibrators and he is ravishing your mouth with his cock.  You suck him harder and faster and he is fucking your mouth using full strokes of his cock.   You press the vibrator up against his prostate and feel him swell up in your mouth. 

You make gagging sounds and he is screaming in ecstasy, but he is hardly aware of this at all.  Your mouth has become his cunt.  All he can think about is his objective of shooting his cream into your hot willing juicy mouth.  Again you press the vibrator against his prostate and he can not hold back this time.  You are rewarded with an overwhelming flood of his sweet semen.  He thrusts, holding his cock in your throat and momentarily you can't breathe.  You are swallowing as much as you can, but some is of his cum overflows and runs down the sides of your face.   At this time you nearly pass out from the intensity of your own orgasm which unexpectedly overtakes you.  He pumps an amazing amount of semen into your mouth, throat, and stomach.  After completely expending himself, he pulls out with his breathing a pant and his body shining from the perspiration.

He rolls off of you, turns to face you and kisses you deeply tasting his semen on your lips and tongue.  He is very pleased.  He cuddles you and you both drift off to sleep.

to be continued...

Published 
Written by horneyallthetime
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments