Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Night of Many Firsts (Part 3)

"Dawns is mesmerized by the pleasures of loving another woman in a MFF threesome..."

6
1 Comment 1
8.6k Views 8.6k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Night of Many Firsts 3

Don Abdul ©

Eddie is still caressing her tits, and rubbing his way up and down her torso when he feels her gentle movement, as she sways her hips opening up her ass to take in more of his cock. When he reaches in between her legs and rubs her clit, her rhythm changes and he begins to fuck her ass more actively.

They continue to move together in blissful harmony and in enjoyment of their shared anal dance. The thought, and the pleasure of his cock live and breathing deep inside her ass is driving her to the very edge of insanity. She is living one of her wildest dreams tonight, and the more she thinks about it, the harder she throws her bubble butt back at him, and the more she feels the warm liquid she knows to be her juice run down her inner thighs.

“Dayum! Oh,…..fuck yeahhhhhhhh!!!” She voices her last coherent thought, as the line between perception and imagination blurs in the eye of her mind.

‘Is this real, or is it just a dream? What is that fragrance?’ Her rational mind is still fighting a losing battle for control of logic. She can almost swear she feels someone else sucking her tits, and caressing her body intimately….perhaps more intimately than Eddie is capable of… or maybe it’s just her misgivings about men generally taking form in her moment of confusion. It goes on and on for eternity, until at last a tidal wave building up from deep inside consumes her wholly and completely.

When she comes to, she is lying on the couch; Eddie is standing right by her side, smiling down at her. From an unknown place in the depth of her mind, a feeling of joy pervades her soul, she breaks out in a sweet sexy smile, and she mouths the words to him; “thank you!”

Eddie extends his hands and she takes it as he helps her up. He helps her into the shower and steps back to let her wash in private. She turns on the tap and the needle spray of hot water caressing her skin feels so nice as she begins to lather up with her back to the door. She did not hear the door open, but she is not really surprised when she feels a wash cloth being applied to her back, as the soap is being washed and rinsed off.

It feels so nice she throws back her head and closes her eyes, enjoying the warm comfort of the water and the sensual caress of the soapy wash cloth, when she feels a hand reach out front caressing her tits, and her tummy. The soft, slippery soapy touch is vaguely familiar, but she just lets it go on, savoring the erotic moment.

Lower the touch continues, until she feels the soapy touch on her mound, then prying her swollen and probably bruised pussy lips apart, and tenderly fingering her aching cunt. A soft moan escapes her parted lips when she feels her earlobes being nibbled and a trail of soft kisses leading down her neck to her back right down to her ass. The play is back at the back of her ears with soft feathery kisses yet again. That is when it comes back to her, the fragrance and the touch; she did not dream it after all.

NiaRestrepo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NiaRestrepo

Just as the light bulb goes on in her head, she feels herself being turned around, and then in a flash, luscious lips planted on hers.

Her mouth opens in surprise, inadvertently accepting the kiss of Maxine, the woman who pleasures her for the second time tonight. She gently kisses Dawns neck, licking, biting, moving down to her chocolate nipples and there, she swirls her tongue around her areola. Caressing every square inch of Dawns beautiful brown skin, she rakes her hands through her long hair and kisses her juicy lips. She makes her way down to that sweet spot, and she helps wash her pussy, taking care to lick it clean and discovering she tastes like honey. Maxine carries on licking away with her face buried in between Dawns silken thighs until Dawn begins to quiver as she flicks her huge clit with her pierced tongue.

Hoarse screeches herald her climax as she sinks her finger into Maxine hair as her ass clenches and her tummy spasms, and her pussy lets out a stream of wet, sticky juice onto Maxine’s hungry lips.

*****************

All three of them get into bed. Eddie picks the remote control off the nightstand and then turns to Dawn; “Enjoyed the surprise darling?” He asks. Dawn smiles shyly, and answers; “Yes baby, thank you!”

“For what darling?” he queried incredulously.

“For giving me many firsts…. Tonight is my first time having anal sex. It is also my first time with a woman” Dawn responded.

“Well in that case, while we are still on the subject of firsts, I’ve got to thank you too…” she interrupted him before he could complete the sentence.

“How is that then?” she asked.

“Well it’s my first time of cumming inside a woman’s ass”.

“Hey, I think I’ve also got a first tonight” Maxine joined the conversation, “it is the first time I’ve been with a virgin bi-female” she adds in her very sexy voice.

They all laugh aloud, before Eddie raises his hand to calm them down…. “Okay girls, here is another surprise for you Dawn, who knows; it just might be another one on this night of many firsts”. Maxine just smiles and winks at Eddie, as he clicks on the DVD.

On the TV screen, Dawn sees all that happened earlier tonight when she was cuffed to the posts in the living room. When it got to the point where Maxine joined the play, she could not believe she thought it was all a dream. When Eddie ejaculated, right at that moment after her orgasm before she passed out he grunted deep and loud, and had a funny look on his face.

They all laugh until they have tears in their eyes. “Oh Eddie, Dawn bursts into tears. That is so sweet, I have never been filmed before, thank you for remembering all the things I fantasize about, and making them happen”; she climbs over Maxine and gives him a deep kiss of her appreciation. After they have watched the video, he ejects it and hands it to her, as a token of his trust. They all make love until late the next morning.


The end
Published 
Written by DonAbdul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments