Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nightshade Part 1

"The consent of the word was one of his favorite parts of their play."

55
18 Comments 18
1.7k Views 1.7k
4.2k words 4.2k words
Recommended Read

His hands slowly made their way around and under the fabric of her dress, cupping her breasts. They ached for his attention. Her body always ached for his attention. Her body responded without a thought and she arched her back, grinding her ass into his crotch. She could feel his need through the fabric, which sent a thrill throughout her body and a soft mewl escaped her lips.

His rough hands scooped her needy tits until his fingers massaged her burning skin to the point where his thumbs and forefingers were rolling her now throbbing nipples. As if her body needed more dry tinder. His mouth, scratchy with the barbs of the day’s stubble, brushed her neck just as his lips parted to kiss her delicate flesh. 

Her eyes welded shut, trying to come to terms with all the sensations tingling within her. The hot flame of passion leaked into her panties. The frustration of not being able to get her ass high enough to rub exactly where she needed it most. Nothing else in the world mattered.

“Nightshade,” he said evenly.

She gasped. The word she so longed to hear. The word she craved. The word that let her sink into him completely. The word that meant everything to her.

DING

Her eyelids flew open… to reveal a different time. The bell of the arriving elevator snapped her out of her daydream. 

The evening had been a whirlwind and it finally caught up to Taylor as he walked along the downtown hotel hallway to the elevators. For the first time in over two years, he and his wife, Alexis, had broken away from the house and the kids to carve some time for themselves. The pandemic had strained their relationship, but at the same time, it had strengthened their love for each other.

Sex had been vastly different from their pre-pandemic routine. Their passion for play, Alexis’ need to submit, and Taylor’s need to dominate had ebbed into quieter and less intense affairs, made necessary by the sleeping children always just a thin wall away. While it had gotten them through it all, it left the couple wanting more. Much more.

He missed that smoldering look in her eyes. The one where she was so lost in the moment that nothing else mattered but the two of them. He missed the rush of it, just saying their words to begin it all; her sweet submission was coveted and savored no less each time. He missed his kitten.

They’d dressed up tonight for a nice dinner in town. The drinks at the hotel bar were settling in now, and they’d decided to call it a night and finally head to the room. Alexis had gently probed him all week about what was to come. 

Taylor had finally gotten the message after her continually alluding to it all week, and he simply told her, “It’s been two years. Let’s just enjoy each other and leave the labels for another time. I think there will be enough going on without all that.” He smiled warmly at her. “Besides, I’ve already got your mother to watch them the Wednesday after next.”

Just time alone together was enough at this point, with the hope of more soon after being even better.

~*~

Alexis checked herself in the elevator mirror. Her cheeks were flushed, and she scolded herself for having that second peach margarita. They were so good, and Alexis didn’t drink often so she allowed herself this little indulgence. She tucked a stray bit of hair behind her ear and grinned at how relaxed and a little turned-on she felt. 

Her eyes strayed to her husband and roamed down his tall frame. The grin on her face widened as she did. Here stood the man she loved and had lusted after for most of her life. The last few years had been difficult and had taken a toll on them in many ways, yet strengthened them as a family. She was grateful for that because many of her friend’s marriages ended up a casualty of the pandemic. 

Taylor cocked his head to the side and rolled his neck, adjusting it. Alexis wanted to reach out and touch it but instead brought her fingers to her mouth, playing gently with her bottom lip. She was a little unsure if he would fully welcome it or if he just wanted to sleep for one uninterrupted night. 

He tilted his head to the other side and then dropped it forward. The thought of his head dropping down between her legs flashed into her mind, and she felt the dull ache grow for him. Her eyes closed, and she, once again, recalled that time in the elevator. 

The instant the doors closed, his hand explored her. He said the word. She eagerly said hers and he pushed her against the elevator wall. One strong hand held her hands above her head as his mouth devoured hers. His hips ground into her, and his other hand roughly squeezed her breast. That night, she was naked before they hit their room. Security got a show that night. 

Her body again responded to that memory. If she was being honest, her body always came alive in an elevator with Taylor. Alexis felt the first bit of sweetness slip slowly between her folds, dampening her panties and she casually crossed one foot in front of the other to put pressure on her overly heated sex.

Wanting her husband was never the problem. The problem occurred when they slipped into a routine. Wake up early and get dressed. Then the day was full of school work, Zoom calls, normal work, two dogs, a rabbit, all their kids’ activities, and the never-ending supply of dishes and laundry. By the time they got the children to bed, spontaneous sex was the last thing on their minds. It was far too easy to get wrapped up in the monotony of it all. 

Alexis watched as her husband yawned and stretched. Her hopes that tonight would be like the old days were suddenly dashed. She sighed but put on a bright smile as the elevator stopped and the doors opened. The night had been wonderful; she did not want to ruin it by showing how sad she suddenly felt. He had done so much to make it a perfect night; she wouldn’t spoil it for him now.

~*~

Of course, he’d downplayed it all. The last thing he wanted was for Alexis to see it coming. He needed his kitten just as badly as she’d needed her Sir. His plan for the night slowly came together in his mind throughout the week, and each delicious detail he roped together made the wait for the weekend that much more excruciating.

Taylor tapped his phone, unlocked the door to the room, and held it open for her. Alexis’ sweet peach smell from her drink filled his nostrils as she breezed past him. He stepped inside and paused to watch her shapely ass sway, beckoning him. Her heels clicked on the tile, once, twice, and then just before the next click, THUD, the door closed behind him.

“Nightshade,” he said in a calm, firm tone.

She was just about to turn into the bathroom and froze at the word, their word. A word Taylor hadn’t uttered in over two years. A word that had been taken away from them by circumstance. A word that he fully intended to reclaim with her. 

She turned to him, moving carefully, trying to give nothing away. He knew she prided her calm in surprise situations. He knew her well enough to know that her mind was racing as her body betrayed her appearance of composure. Alexis’ cheeks were flushed, and he saw her taking slow, even breaths. 

“A moment, please?” she asked as she smiled seductively and pointed to the bathroom.

Taylor tried to stay impassive, but this was not what he had expected. Not once had she not responded with her safe word, the word that started everything. He nodded in return without speaking. He feared his voice might give away his anxiety. Damn it, it’s been too long, he thought.

Click… click… click… her heels danced on the tiles, echoing loudly in the silent room. Taylor watched as the door softly closed behind her.

Suddenly alone and unsure, Taylor was fidgety. He stepped out of his black dress shoes to not tip her off with his pacing that soon followed. His confidence was shaky from the high he had felt right as he uttered their word. Is she unsure? Does she not want this? Did I misread her? Does she still want Sir, and what comes with that anymore? Each question further rattled him, with no answer readily available. 

He thought he heard her talking to herself, but he couldn’t discern what she was saying. The thought rolled around his head, broken by the sound of the toilet flushing and the water from the sink subsequently running. He raced back to his shoes, donning them, and reclaimed the position of attention she’d left him in, leaving no outward trace of the insecurities racing within him.

~*~

Alexis thought she caught a glimpse of something on his face, but he was so damn good at this that it was too fast for her to discern what it meant. 

She barely managed to shut the door before breaking out in a shimmy of excitement. Holy shit, he said it, he actually said it, her mind reeled from the pleasure of hearing their word. 

Her head snapped from side to side, looking for something, but not quite knowing what to do first. Alexis’ heart was racing, and she had the urge to giggle.

She closed her eyes and took a slow, deep breath. Stop it, get your shit together, Lex. This is what you wanted. Now calm down. First things first. Shoes. 

Alexis slipped out of her heels. They added an element of sexiness to her outfit but were not practical for Sir and some of the things he may want her to do. Anything he wants me to do. Just thinking that made a giggle finally slip out. 

“Sir,” she whispered out loud to feel it roll off her tongue. It had been so long. 

She hiked her wrap dress up, looked at her sensible white cotton undies, and wrinkled her nose, immediately regretting her choice to wear them for comfort. In the reflection of the mirror, she saw her toiletry bag sitting behind the door, and she instantly felt excited. Alexis dropped down and dug through it until she found the secret bag at the bottom. 

This secret bag had been packed since the night she found out they were going to the hotel. Not to be presumptuous, just prepared. The bag contained white thigh highs with matching lace panties and one pair of navy thigh highs and navy lace panties to match. She gave a blessing for the white lace bra she had chosen. It went beautifully with the navy dress and its little white polka dots but it would also go with either bottoms she chose. 

Alexis wasted little time slipping off the sensible pair, letting them fall to the floor. Her fingers hovered over already needy sex, watching herself in the mirror. She bit her lip and allowed them to press firmly against herself, her middle finger sliding easily between her swollen lips. The slightest brush along her button made her gasp and Alexis did it again, more deliberate this time. 

Her knees grew weak at the thought of what Taylor was about to do to her and she allowed herself to move lower, pressing firmly onto the slick heat. One finger dipped smoothly inside, her eyes still locked with her reflection. With a deep breath, she slowly withdrew her finger and rubbed it along her lips before sucking it into her mouth, the taste erupting on her tongue. 

Good Lord, get back on track, Lex, she snapped to herself. Patience.

With one last look at herself, she gave one nod of reassurance and slipped on the much sexier white lace boyshorts, very similar to the ones she wore on their wedding night. She propped one leg at a time on the sink to rub in her favorite lotion. It had a soft scent of honeysuckles. Once her legs felt silky smooth, she slid the white thigh-highs up over her shapely legs. 

BeatrixHuquer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BeatrixHuquer

All the while, her mind was in a whirlwind of fear and excitement. It flipped through a litany of questions, what if I’m no longer as good as I once was, what if I fail him, what if he is only doing this because I pressured him, does he really want this, what if he wants to put me in a weird position and I’m not that flexible anymore? That last one made her laugh at the thought of being in an odd position and getting a leg cramp. 

The sound of her laughter snapped her out of the spiral she was headed down and she looked back in the mirror. Her cheeks were flushed and there was an alertness to her eyes. Was it fear, excitement, or hunger for her Sir? 

“Sir,” she sighed almost dreamily to herself, her fingers brushing lightly along her neck. “It’s definitely all of the above.” 

With one last moment in the bathroom, she flushed the toilet for effect, washed her hands, straightened her back, and stepped out not as Alexis, but as his good girl, as his kitten.

~*~

He glided back to where he’d left his shoes as the water running in the sink ceased and resumed his prior post next to the bathroom door. Is she laughing in there? he thought as he listened. Maybe this wasn’t the best of ideas. The uncertainty of the situation was twisting him in knots. 

A metal snap and then a slow creak filled the air as the handle turned and the door swung open. He used the opportunity to take one more big deep breath, trying to shake the nerves of the moment without her seeing them. The door opened, and the beautiful vision that was his wife seemed to float through the door and turn to him. 

There was no clicking of heels against the tile this time, just a silent glide. She’d removed her heels and added white stockings to her ensemble. They encased her silky skin so beautifully and begged him for his touch. He contracted his fingers by his side, subconsciously thinking of that spot just above the elastic where the thrill of the nylon contrasted with the softness of her skin. Of course, she knew this was a soft spot for him and exactly how he’d react to seeing her in them. 

His heart swelled in anticipation as this seemingly had answered all his earlier doubts.

“Tomato,” she replied confidently, with a beaming twinkle in her hazel eyes.

He froze for an instant. The word had struck him hard after two years of not hearing it pierce her lips. The consent of the word was one of his favorite parts of their play. It brought him back to the first time she’d ever said it, and the things they’d done together that night. Things that he planned to re-introduce her to this evening. He suddenly realized she’d been waiting for his response as he’d been pondering all of this.

“Very nice,” he said evenly and paused for effect, “kitten.” 

He watched his wife shudder and the pleasure of hearing it flit across her face at the mention of it. His usually cool and collected kitten slipped, just a bit, and he loved every minute of it. It was just a brief lapse and she quickly regained her outward calmness. But he’d seen it. His cock, already hard from the anticipation, twitched at the thought.

The nervous energy and self-doubt instantly evaporated, replaced with his tempered lust for her. He tamped down his body’s reflex to smile and gave her a knowing nod as he reached out to take her hand. 

Taylor moved quickly and after the slightest squeeze of her hand, he twirled her facing forward, pulling her back against his chest, still covered in his white dress shirt and navy blazer. Her dress floated momentarily in the air as she pirouetted against him, as did his heart. The hands behind her back now pressed firmly onto his rock-hard cock constrained against his pants. 

Her hand instinctively closed the slightest bit on him as he shifted forward. 

“My perfect little kitten,” Taylor gruffly voiced. He snaked his hand around her hip, sliding down to the hem of her skirt. His fingers slipped from the smooth soft feel of dress fabric to the electric buzz of her white stockings. That feeling sent a shiver through his core. She knew exactly what the fuck she was doing with these, he thought.

~*~

Easy Lex, she reminded herself as she took another slow deep breath. The use of the word ‘kitten’ caused her body to tremble with desire and she almost ran to him; shamelessly throwing herself into his arms. That would not be good. That would not show she remembered how to be his proper good girl and she was his proper good girl. 

So, with the effort of will, Alexis steadied herself and locked her excitement behind the facade of calm. The one thing she couldn’t hide and he would soon find out was the dew soaking into her panties. The same desire she had tasted only a few moments ago, the sweetness she had left upon her lips. Her desire for him was something she could not control. It didn’t matter if he was Taylor or when he stopped being her husband and became her Sir; he called to her body in a way no one else ever had. The delight of that thought sent a fresh batch of goosebumps along her skin.

Alexis stood perfectly still and kept her eyes focused on the painting of a ship in a storm. Is that a schooner? she mused. Taylor moved slightly in her periphery and it brought her back into focus. 

Her back was straight and her head held high; legs spread slightly apart, standing on her toes. With her arms behind her back and one hand holding the opposite wrist, she presented herself to him freely and openly. This was their position, the start of their dance before losing themselves in each other.

Taylor spun her around and caused not only her dress to flutter but her heart as well. Alexis’ breath caught at the swelling in her chest. 

She leaned her back onto her husband and took a deep breath, filling her senses with his essence. The soft smell of his mixed drink was there along with the familiar scent of him. It was always so comforting to her. In her mind, it was a potent mix of love, security, and desire. She closed her eyes and allowed it all to wash over her. 

Alexis was suddenly transported back into a memory of the last time they were alone before the pandemic. 

She was strapped to their bed face down, on her knees, with her bottom in the air. Taylor’s face was buried between her legs, licking her from her clit to her ass. It felt as if his mouth was everywhere at once. Strong hands dug into her flesh, spreading her lips and cheeks, giving him full access. 

His tongue pushed roughly into her star just as his fingers connected with her clit. The sting threatened to overwhelm her and send her over the edge already. 

“Oh, God!” Alexis cried. 

“He’s got nothing to do with this,” Taylor chuckled and he bit her ass cheek before continuing to devour her. 

The sharp bite of his teeth caused her to moan and her back to arch further. Her sweetness dripped out of her cunt and onto his tongue. Alexis’ body ached for this man so completely, it was almost painful. 

Her fingers curled around the supple leather straps and gripped them tightly when she felt a finger slip inside her bottom and two deeper inside her pussy. The pressure that started at her core had spread throughout her body and threatened to erupt. She began to shake as the ability to restrain herself was blissfully fading away. 

Taylor had played with her for an hour and now the build-up threatened to explode. It had been easier to maintain some semblance of control when he had her head bent back over the bed to fuck her mouth. Each thrust of his hips pushed his cock deeper, each time hitting the back of her throat. 

He shoved his cock fully inside her mouth and held still. Alexis closed her eyes and didn’t move, willing herself not to gag, to be a good girl for him. She waited for the warmth of his cum to coat her tongue and throat, but instead, he pulled back, flipped her over, and strapped her to the bed. He told her it was his turn to play, that is exactly what he had done. 

To Alexis, that felt so long ago; her body had ceased to be hers; her Sir owned every inch of her. Inside and out. This moment of total submission is what she craved, what she needed, and right now, her desperate need to cum was going to consume her. 

“Sir…” she whimpered.

“Don’t you dare cum,” he snapped. His fingers continued to work inside her dripping wet cunt and her tight little asshole. 

Alexis was unaware Taylor had shifted positions until she felt the tip of his cock pushing inside her ass. She cried out in both shock and pleasure. 

That is when Sir began to fuck his kitten. He used her ass for his pleasure while she mewled like the feral feline she was, unabashedly begging him to fill her with his cum.

He ordered her to cum for him. The relief swept along her body and time stood still in that perfect moment. Her body shook and her orgasm hovered on the edge, waiting for that one final push. Taylor’s fingers curled into her flesh as he slammed into her one last time, filling the room with his guttural growl as he filled her ass with his pleasure.

Feeling the first splash of warmth was the nudge she needed to fall blissfully into a body-shattering release. Alexis cried out, whimpering, “Oh, fuck yes…”. She pushed her ass back hard against her husband, grinding, riding it out, milking his cock for every last drop.

He collapsed and wrapped her in his arms. Alexis remembered the whispered words of love and the softening of his cock, his scent surrounding her, consuming her senses, deepening her love for him. When was the last time she had felt this chaotic? When was the last time she felt so lost and out of control with a yearning for her Sir? All the while, they were unaware of the hard times to come a week later and how this instance would carry them through it all.

Taylor’s cock jerked against her fingers, snapping her back to the present. The memory and the feel of him so solid made things deep inside her pulse. Another wave of sweetness slipped out of her, further dampening her panties. She knew what delicious things he could make her feel with that cock, and tonight, she wanted everything he was going to give her. Alexis thought of how it felt to have it knocking gently onto her lips, almost begging for them to open and give it full access. 

His fingers slid from her dress to her stockings and his fingers pressed hard into her thigh. A grin played on her lips, confident she had made the right choice.

Her heart raced in anticipation when Alexis felt his dick press into her hand once again. She wasn’t able to resist this time and reflexively squeezed his length. 

~*~

As her hand spontaneously flexed around his cock, it was all he could do not audibly moan. It was unlike her to waiver like this even in the slightest and even though her grasp felt incredible, the Sir in him took over and demanded more. His hand squeezed the inside of her thigh, fingertips pawing at the nylon-covered flesh. 

He shifted, moving his cock out of the immediate reach of her hand.

“Oh, my impatient kitten,” he evenly spoke and paused. He leaned up beside her and his scruff tickled her neck. He breathed into her ear, “I thought we’d fixed you of this problem a long time ago. Perhaps not?”

Published 
Written by MollyDoll
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments