Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nightshade: Part 2

"The consumation of their burning need fills them both exquisitely."

36
11 Comments 11
1.1k Views 1.1k
8.0k words 8.0k words
Recommended Read

Author's Notes

"If you missed Part 1, please head over to my co-author, MollyDoll's page and catch up on that before diving into this one. Molly and I worked on this story for quite some time and I'm quite chuffed about the product that resulted. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Finding true connection in a marriage, let alone a D/s relationship, isn't easy. Getting it into a story is even harder. I hope you gleam a bit of that from these two stories."

Taylor nudged her shoulder to turn her around, now facing him. He paused, yet again, and looked her up and down. To her credit, she was perfectly positioned and showed no signs of her indiscretion. He furrowed his brow and looked expectantly at his kitten. She’s just rusty and if she’s anywhere as needy as me, well, it’s understandable. I’ll just give her a bit of a nudge, he reasoned.

He glanced behind her into the hotel room closet and was struck with a delicious plan. Both of his hands reached out at the same time for the straps of her dress, but Alexis didn’t flinch. 

Taylor’s index fingers stroked the outside of her shoulders briefly, before hooking under her dress. He tugged at the straps slowly and pulled them down with her bra cups, exposing her full breasts. 

The sight of his wife’s exquisite tits tested his resolve. Even after two children and being in her mid-thirties, she was every bit as desirable as when they’d met. Maybe even more so now. Her curves were softer and he loved that about her. Taylor’s cock pulsed. The realization that he loved everything about this woman stirred something deep inside him. Something that hadn’t moved for some time. 

The blue dress tucked itself neatly underneath her tits, further putting them on display. Her darkened areolas accentuated the nub of her nipple, which was not yet quite hard.

“You remember how Sir teaches patience, don’t you, kitten?”

Alexis nodded, opened her mouth, and meekly uttered, “Yes, Sir.”

His rough hands found her nipples and started rolling them between his fingers. They responded almost instantly, so easily coaxed into arousal. Taylor watched her calmly inhale, steeling herself against the onslaught of his fingers. The pressure mounted slowly, but soon he was pinching both of them and gradually pulling them away from her body.

“Just getting them nice and ready for what comes next. You do know what’s coming next, don’t you?” 

His eyes caught her as her breath hastened. The heat from his pinching and rolling her nipples was profoundly burning her to her core and it showed. Splotchy red patches grew on her pale skin from her mid-chest, slowly creeping up towards her neck. She tried her best to steady herself, but he watched as her hips buckled slightly, as if to graze the air thick with need. 

I love her right on the edge, he thought as she took a shallow breath and recomposed herself the best she could.

“Yes, Sir,” Alexis responded but this time with a touch more urgency. 

As soon as she answered, he let them both go. Her tits bounced back against the soft dress now tucked under them. His hand came towards her head but darted past her and into the closet behind her. Outwardly, she now stood unmoved, but he knew the turmoil raging within her just below the surface. Delicious…

~*~

When he pulled himself from her grasp, she knew she had screwed up. The gentle whisper of his voice, “Oh, my impatient kitten,” followed by the feel of his scruff on her neck, almost made her screw up again. It took every ounce of energy not to rub her ass against his hard cock. 

Sir turned her around and she set her jaw, staring straight ahead. Don’t you dare move, take slow deep breaths, Lex, she internally scolded herself. 

Alexis knew what was coming. She was about to get a reminder of the rules. 

Taylor gruffly exposed her breasts and as the coolness of the room hit them, her nipples grew. They were now fully on display, almost begging for his touch. Or perhaps his punishment. Did he bring nipple clamps or worse? 

His fingers closed over her nipples, pinching them, pulling them. That tug seemed to pull things from her core. I hope it’s not worse than the regular clamps. As Taylor squeezed and rolled them harder. Ew, like the weighted ones, surely he wouldn’t bring those torture devices. Alexis almost made a sound as he tugged them out and suddenly dropped. 

She watched him lick his lips unaware of what his body was giving away. Maybe I’m not the only one slipping tonight, she mused to herself and bit the inside of her lip to stop the grin. The thought of him being as overwhelmed by her as she was of him brought another wave of need, and she felt more sweetness slip onto her panties. 

His arm darted past her head. Oh my God, that sneaky little shit thought ahead and put the nipple clamps in the closet. When did he do that and how the fuck did he know I would break a rule? she wondered, feeling a mix of amusement and nervousness. It had been a while since she’d worn nipple clamps.

She heard the sound of metal on metal as his arm started to retract. What came into view was not the chain of a nipple clamp she remembered fondly. Not in the slightest. Instead, it was the hangar from the hotel closet, the type that was designed to hold a shirt along with two metal clips to hold a pair of pants.

Alexis swallowed hard. Her relationship with the nipple clamps was something consisting mostly of love, with a twinge of fear. This was something entirely different. Her gaze wandered to the clamps and then to her husband. His expression was neutral and gave nothing away. 

His eyes were locked on hers, his head tilted slightly to the side and she knew from that look that he was waiting for her to challenge him. With great effort, Alexis kept her face locked down and even gave him a slow blink in an attempt to hide the fear in her eyes. 

At least they’re rubber-tipped clips, she reasoned with herself knowing there would be no argument. Alexis didn’t have time to think about it any further because he was upon her in an instant.

“Open,” he commanded. 

She unflinchingly obeyed and opened her mouth. Her heart was racing, pounding in her chest and she felt everything suddenly speeding upon her. Alexis looked over Taylor’s shoulder at the ship in the storm; it was of little help to her because this was a storm of her own making.

He placed the crook of the hanger in her mouth and the rest of it hung down onto her chest, with the clips coming to rest just above her nipples. 

Taylor’s fingers casually opened and closed the clips. The metallic taste in her mouth and the icy feel of the metal against her skin caused a slight tremor to run through her body. The slight squint of his eyes told her that he had seen her body betray her once again. 

~*~

He surveyed her the entire time. He saw the confidence in what she thought was coming draining from her face as the hangar came into view. Her skin flushed further before his eyes. It started at her chest and crawled further and further up her neck. 

I wonder, he thought to himself.

His hand caressed its way down her breast, intentionally avoiding her nipple. Downward it dove over her hip and paused at her thigh, just at the hem of her skirt. As slowly as it had found its way there, it crawled up under her skirt via the inside of her thigh. 

Taylor’s hand paused as his fingers traced the edge of her panties, where her thigh met her hip. He watched her, standing there with the hanger in her mouth as her chest flushed with blotchy red patches and her breath quickened ever so slightly. 

Yes, kitten. Look at you, so ready for anything. So needy for it. Let’s remind you just how much we both missed this, Taylor mused to himself. 

His fingers encroached over the line from her skin onto the lace panties. They were unbelievably soft, despite the braille of the intricate lace against his fingers. What came next was entirely anticipated but made his cock harden and drool for her, nonetheless. They were damp so far away from her lips. She had soaked herself with desire, to the point where he couldn’t remember feeling her quite like this. Her intense heat seared his hand with her need.

“Oh, my kitten,” he evenly said, looking deeply into her eyes. “I wonder, did you plan on this little indiscretion just to get punished?”

Her eyes bolted wide and finally looked at him. They told him exactly what he already knew. She shook her head from side to side as the hanger in her mouth slid with it, adding another sensation to her breasts as the clips scraped over them.

“Hmmm,” he hummed. His other hand came up and caressed her cheek, rounding her face to her lips.

“Open for me, kitten.” 

Alexis opened her mouth and Taylor deftly caught it and then casually tossed it to the side. A metallic rattle permeated the room as it tumbled twice on the carpet before hitting the tiled floor. Just as it did, his hand covered her pussy and traced her lips ever so gently. She exhaled loudly with the tiniest of moans embedded within. The damp lace continued to thrill his fingers but he doubted it compared to what it was doing to her.

“I think we can forgo this particular lesson in patience tonight.”

She opened her mouth to say thank you, but it was too late, his lips were upon hers. There wasn’t the slightest bit of softness to them. They were turbulent with need. The kiss deepened, and his touch felt urgent. 

His tongue entwined with hers and his fingers below rubbed harder and faster. The kiss intensified with the pawing at her soaked panty-covered cunt grew fierce.

The magnitude of the moment was growing with such fervor that both were taken aback. Taylor pulled away from her lips and Lexi leaned slightly for a brief moment, trying to follow them before straightening up. His fingers slowed to a teasing tracing of her lips, almost able to feel her body ache. 

“That’s the good girl that I love,” he whispered. “My perfect kitten.” He paused, reaching forward, taking her cheek into his hand and softly kissing her lips. 

“Yours,” she whispered into the kiss.

His gaze piercing into her eyes, he gently smiled and whispered, “So good.”

~*~ 

Lexi’s entire body burned for him and she thought she was going to explode with desire when he pulled back and whispered, “That’s the good girl that I love. My perfect kitten.” Her heart thumped hard inside her chest. 

Those little words never failed to bring her to her emotional knees.

Taylor’s body was upon her, suddenly pressing her back and to the right until she was against the standing mirror that was next to the closet. His hand had not budged, his fingers still teased her heated sex.

As he continued to strum her, the need and urgency were inescapable. Her chest heaved with a big breath. Taylor glanced down, her breasts stretching out and aching for him. He hungrily latched onto a nipple and she gasped. 

All the while, his fingers danced, pressing the damp fabric into her needy pussy and pulling it against her clit. 

She resisted the urge to cradle his head into her arms since she’d made that mistake once and was determined not to do that again. Her brain was addled with desire so focusing on much else was becoming more and more difficult. The slight weight of him pushing into her made it far more intense. 

Taylor took one more long slow draw on her nipple and pulled back with a pop. The air that took the place of his warm mouth was cold and caused a shiver to slide along her skin. He removed his hand but not before pressing hard against her swollen button. Her back arched at the sudden pressure and she pushed her hips up to meet him, trying to get more before he took it away. Alexis’ breath caught and she heard the pitiable sound stick in her throat as he pushed, and she exhaled loudly when he withdrew entirely. 

Her eyes were on his, silently pleading. Alexis needed him to know, to see in her eyes that even after all this time, he could still bring her to her knees with very little effort. She didn’t beg for his touch, or for him to make her cum, but she left her desire raw and real on her face.

~*~

Stepping back, he looked at his wife. He deliberately looked her up and down, a proper survey of just where she was at the moment. It took no time for him to determine she was very much in the moment and teetering on the edge. The respite of his assault on her senses was timed perfectly.

The top of her white polka dot navy dress and her white bra were snugged down and under her tits. Her breasts spilled out proudly. The left was still wet from his mouth, glistening in the pale light of the hotel lamp. Following the dress down, the tie of the wrap dress caught his eye.

“The tie,” he breathed, looking at her expectantly in her hazel eyes. “Pull the tie and let it fall. Show me what a beautiful kitten you truly are.”

He watched her chin raise just enough to show him her renewed confidence. She made a show of slowly untying the dress, opening it, and then letting it slide down effortlessly until it was pooled at her feet. Like a flower, she had bloomed in front of his eyes and it had seemingly stopped time. 

Her stunning alabaster skin was contrasted perfectly by the white stockings and matching bra and panties. He fixated on that mole on her inner thigh just above her stocking top; always kissing that on his way to much naughtier places. He needed to make her feel how much he loved every inch of her, even the tiniest imperfections.

“Turn around and step back towards me, my kitten,” he evenly commanded, breaking the silence.

~*~

Lexi turned smoothly and presented her back to him. She allowed herself a smile. All these years and he still gets a kick out of unhooking my bra for me, she mused. She felt his fingers brush against her skin, causing goosebumps as he confidently unhooked the clasp and held it as she instinctively pulled each arm out of it. 

Catching her in her moment of poise, she heard a rustling from behind her as she saw his jacket fall to the floor beside her in her peripheral vision. Before she was able to process that, his arms enveloped her as his starched white dress shirt pressed into her bare back. He lovingly kissed her neck from the shoulder to her ear; her head automatically tilted to the side. 

Taylor gently whispered, “I love you and everything about you.”

Something about his loving tone moved her. She opened her mouth to speak but he spun her around and she was suddenly staring into his eyes. 

A tear slid slowly down her cheek, feeling completely overwhelmed by emotions. Overwhelmed by how much she truly loved him. “I love you more than you could ever know.”

He gently took his thumb and wiped away the tear, staring into those hazel gems of hers the entire time. His thumb slid down and the rest of his fingers softly took the side of her jaw and brought their lips together.

The kiss that followed was warm, comforting, delicate, and yet so full of the passion that they felt for each other. Their lips lingered together for quite some time. Their hands fell into each other's, instinctively interlacing. But it was Alexis who stepped back, letting his fingers slip from hers. 

Alexis didn’t want that kiss to ever end. She wanted to melt into her husband and forget about everything that had happened over the last couple of years, but they had come too far tonight and her yearning to be his kitten was far too strong. The burning desire to submit and let him take it all from her was all-consuming. 

For tonight Alexis needed to be his sub, not his wife, not the mother of his children, just his. Every bit of her, his. 

Taylor looked at her and the surprise was evident. Lexi shimmied and straightened herself upright, lifted her head with her chin straight and proud, looking at him intently the whole time.
His, she reminded herself.

She adjusted her glare to straight ahead and almost suppressed a smirk as she confidently said, “Yours.. Sir.”

~*~

Try as he might, Taylor could not suppress his smirk. Oh, she is so fucking perfect, he mused. This beautiful, perfect, strong, yet vulnerable creature standing in front of him was everything. 

“You always make me so proud, my perfect kitten… So proud to have you… to share this,” he said evenly, bringing himself back into the moment.

His hand reached for hers, intertwined their fingers, and led her to the large queen-size hotel bed. He stole a glance at his topless kitten clad in just sodden panties and stockings. He marveled at his wife’s ability to somehow defy aging. Alexis was every bit the woman he had met years ago, and more. So much more.

This isn’t the time to get sidetracked, Taylor. She broke the kiss. She’s telling you she desperately needs Sir. Fuck, he thought, I desperately want my fucking kitten.

He casually opened his palm, pointing it to the side of the bed. Instinctively, she sat there, perfectly. Her palms face up in her lap, chin up, and looking directly into his eyes. He met her gaze and that look switched something deep within him. His wife, mother to his children, and his best friend since they’d met, but after all of that, she was his submissive; a proud one at that.

In those hazel eyes, he found that strong, intelligent woman who had submitted to him long ago. She had been lost in the bullshit of mainstream D/s and a few forays into it. He’d built her back up. Cherished her. Made her feel proud to be his and that he was hers. 

He took his index finger and touched the bottom of her neck, sliding it up slowly until it was just under her chin. He smiled and then recited the same line he had one of the first times they’d done this together all those years ago.

“My kitten should always be proud. Always hold her head up. Always show her Sir just how much her heart wants to be here. You never have to kneel or bow your head to me… Ever. You are my kitten. That other crap is all show. I know what we have and I hope you are as proud of that as I am.”

It wasn’t word for word, but it was close enough to see the recognition of those words in her eyes, the commitment to him, to each other. As soon as he saw it, it was his turn to show her just how much he’d missed this.

“Those words are as true today as they were then, my perfect kitten.” He paused slightly for effect while taking his thumb and his forefinger and grasping her chin, pulling her forward off the bed and to her knees.

“But, sometimes, Sir enjoys you on your knees for much different reasons.”

He saw it. Just a flash. She’d subconsciously licked her lips.

“Go ahead, kitten. Show me how perfect your mouth is.”

~*~

Alexis took a moment to collect herself because his words moved her. They touched every part of her, from her heart to her deepest darkest core. It pushed her closer to the edge and it took every ounce of control not to throw herself at him. That wouldn’t be the perfect kitten he needed. 

The fact that he said those words to her showed her more than anything else just how much he missed them. He was always so careful with what he put on her, so he kept his needs close to his chest when he knew there was a chance of upsetting her. Things had been so tense over the last few years, obviously, this was one of the topics. 

Alexis almost always knew when he was struggling and did her best to ease him, but she had never stopped to think about how much he might need her to be his kitten as much as she needed him to be her Sir. She loved Taylor and was completely satisfied with the life they had made together, but there were times when she needed to let go. Times when she needed to give herself over to him and allow him to have his way with her. 

This was one of those times and he had just given her the green light to give him what he needed. Alexis was going to make this man, her husband, her Sir, her everything, very happy.

She licked her lips again as her fingers deftly undid his belt and pants. They fell to the floor and she leaned forward to nuzzle against the rock-hard bulge inside his snug white boxers. 

Alexis slowly inhaled, savoring the warmth and the scent of her husband. It was so pure that it pulled a sudden fierce possessiveness from deep inside her. Her hands slid around his thighs, pressing him harder against her. Mine, her mind practically growled and the ache to please him consumed her.

She kissed him from his balls to the tiny wet spot on his tip that pleased her more than she could say. Alexis pulled his boxers down, freeing his cock, and made a soft greedy sound as it sprang forward, hard and proud. Once again she nuzzled against him, feeling how soft his cock felt on her cheek. Her lips pressed lightly onto his balls while her fingers curled around his shaft. 

He tensed at her touch and it spurred her on; she wanted this to be good… no, perfect.

The grip on him tightened as she rose fully onto her knees so her mouth was level with him. Looking into his eyes, Alexis was overwhelmed by the pride she felt that he was her partner. “Mine,” she breathed with a fierceness she rarely showed. 

A look of pleasure flitted across his face and he gave one small nod, acknowledging that he was hers. She licked her lips, pressed them to his tip, and began to push his cock into her mouth. She hummed as precum touched her tongue and she greedily craved more. 

Her nose touched skin and her hand cupped his balls. Alexis rolled them gently in her palm and her middle finger touched that delicate place just between them and Taylor’s bottom. His eyes narrowed just for a second and he made a soft gasp of surprise. It had been a while since she’d made a move like that. 

Even with her mouth full of his cock, the smile was clear on her face. She had shocked him and she loved it. Her pussy throbbed with each beat of her heart.

Akisha_Lee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Akisha_Lee

Her lips hovered on the verge of coming off his tip and her tongue flicked back and forth. Eyes still on Sir’s, she moved back down painfully slowly. His fingers slid into her hair and curled tightly on the sides of her head. He didn’t try to rush her. He knew by now how much she enjoyed having him in her mouth, feeling his head tapping at the back of her throat, threatening to push down further with each pass. He also knew that she would quicken her pace and silently with her eyes, and with her fingers gripping his ass, beg him to fuck her mouth. 

She loved it when her husband lost control and forced her. Her Sir knew when she was at that point, she didn’t need to verbally say yes to the things she so desperately wanted him to do. Alexis knew without a shadow of a doubt that if it went too far, he would instantly stop. That made all things possible.

Alexis made several passes, up and down, taking him fully before she popped completely off, let go of his balls, and slid her finger into her mouth, covering it in saliva. This time she full-on smiled and took him quickly back into her mouth. Her hand snaked around his thigh and between his legs. 

Taylor’s lip quirked up almost into a smile before quickly setting his face. That told her she was getting to him and it only fueled her need. He knew exactly what she wanted because he instinctively widened his stance, which allowed her full access to everything. 

Her other hand circled his cock and moved up and down, stroking him as she did. Moving together, tongue twirling, hand slowly twisting, completely coating him in spit that let her go faster. 

While her mouth was pleasuring him, her finger touched that delicate place again, only this time, she brought it back, slipping between his cheeks. His hips pushed back some, opening just a little more for her. She felt his fingers tighten in her hair and still she kept her eyes on him. 

At first, she tapped gently onto his star but as his hips began to slowly thrust with her movements, she pushed a bit harder, smearing the outside with her spit. Alexis eased in a little further, quickening her pace.

He slowly started to pull her head into each thrust and she felt the muscles in his thighs tighten a bit more. 

Alexis watched as Taylor furrowed his eyebrows. With that one action, she dropped her hand from his cock and stopped moving. No matter how in control her Sir was, furrowing his eyebrows was his one tell. It let her know he was getting close. 

It sent a shockwave of lust through her body; she knew what was coming. He was going to lose himself within her. Lose himself into the pleasure she brought him and that thought caused her aching cunt to throb with need. Her fingers itched to touch that dripping pussy, but didn’t dare. 

His cock bumped the back of her throat in one hard motion. She straightened her back and braced herself for the onslaught of lust she knew was coming. Again he pressed hard and fast over her tongue and she relished the feeling. 

Alexis closed her eyes, completely absorbed in him. 

~*~

Taylor’s body was on fire. She once again showed him that she was his perfect kitten and pushed him to the very edge. That finger always sent him there and she fucking knew it.

His fingers gently crept through her long auburn hair with a shrouded purpose at first. She paid little notice to them until he squeezed his fingers into a fist and pulled her head off his cock in one swift motion.

She gasped for breath, not noticing him leaning down until his lips were upon her. He had complete control as his mouth devoured her. Tongue probing, teeth scraping her bottom lip, his stubble lightly scratching her chin. And just as urgently as it had come, suddenly his lips were gone. He watched her open her eyes unexpectedly jarred at their absence. His eyes feasted on her. Her need was clear as the saliva still shone on her face.

“Such a good fucking kitten,” he roared, back straightening. “My fucking kitten.”

He tilted her head down just slightly, lining his drooling diamond-hard cock up with her mouth.

“Wait,” Alexis pulled back slightly. 

Taylor froze, perplexed by her sudden hesitation. Did I miss something? he worriedly thought. 

Alexis’ arms shot up and collected her hair, pulling it into a ponytail on top of her head. All her radiant reddish-auburn hair was gathered into her right hand and her eyes looked into his. 

“Please, Sir,” she mewed, pointing the ponytail towards his left hand.

“Fuck,” he breathed out quietly but loud enough for her to hear. He watched as that simple little slip sent tingles coursing through her.

Taylor steadied his hand and grasped the ponytail. Their hands intertwined briefly in that fleeting moment of the simple but intimate swap.

Just as he tilted her head forward, their eyes met and her lustful gaze burned. She confidently spoke, “Yours.” She licked her lips for effect and lewdly opened her mouth.

“One finger. Use one finger to edge that needy cunt of yours while I use that perfect little mouth of yours. Understand?”

She gave the gentlest of nods.

He felt her lurch forward and for an instant, just before her mouth was on him again, she looked at him and whispered, “All yours.”

Eyes were still locked. She paused barely an inch from his cock, mouth dutifully waiting for him. Waiting for him to take her. His body tingled and he whispered, “Mine,” in return as he pulled her head forward by her ponytail and impaled her mouth. 

“That’s what you wanted, isn’t it?” he grunted, pulling back but not out, not letting her answer.

“You wanted Sir to take your perfect fucking mouth like this, didn’t you?” He didn’t wait for a response and dove back in.

He felt her moan around his cock. A quick look down and her middle finger was pressed firmly onto the white lace of her panties, hips gyrating. He could see she was fully engulfed in pleasing him. The thought, she’s such a perfect pleaser, cracked the cacophony of pleasure beginning to fog his brain.

“Look at you. Can’t get enough of my cock, can you? Look at your finger. I bet you ache for more than just one finger, don’t you? Too bad, your greedy drenched cunt can’t handle it anymore. Can it?”

He pulled her roughly off his cock. Her eyes smoldered in lust. She inhaled deeply and exhaled a ragged “More, Sir. I want it all.”

“More? Is that what you want?” he asked rhetorically. “Oh, you’ll get more of me… and not because you asked so fucking perfectly. Oh, no. You’ll get it because you are burning for it. Your soul is on fire for it and I’m sure as hell going to fucking give it to you.”

“Do you know why?” he demanded. He didn't pause in the slightest to wait for an answer. “Because Sir is burning for his kitten just as badly. Because my pleasure is your pleasure... because your pleasure is my pleasure.”

She whimpered at his words.

He pulled her forward again and didn’t stop until her nose hit his curly reddish-brown hair. His hands held her tightly in place, but she didn’t resist in the least bit. She started to swallow, slowly at first and then repeatedly. Her mouth and throat milked his cock. Her tongue was hot against the hard underside.

Fuck, he thought over and over as the undulation of her mouth and tongue drove him closer to his own edge.

“So… fucking… perfect… kitten,” he groaned unevenly. His world spiraled around him and after a few glorious seconds, he realized he needed to pivot or this was going to be short-lived. 

Euphoric didn’t even come close to describing the feeling within him. A heady mix of lust tempered with the high that came with his control and her delicious submission. Her willingness to be completely at his will, and to be enjoying it as much as he was, gave him this electric euphoria.

As soon as he felt the wave growing inside of him, he sprung to action. Not yet, he thought. Just a little more… for her. It’s been so long and she’s been so fucking perfect. She needs this. We need this.

~*~

Each word of praise washed over her needy body, adding fuel to the raging fire. As she swallowed around his cock, again and again, she heard him say through gritted teeth, “So fucking perfect, kitten.” Her body jolted at not only his words but the tone of his voice. 

His voice controlled her just as completely as his hands on her skin did. When her Sir’s voice was soft and breathy, she would have done damn near anything he asked of her. 

Again he bottomed out inside her mouth and she took it like the good girl she was. Alexis felt sure he was getting close and her needs, as great as they were, were second to the desire she had for his pleasure. She wanted to feel him let loose and cum in her mouth, down her throat, across her bare tits. Anywhere he wanted would please her. 

The thought of his hot cum searing into her flesh made her finger work harder, wanting to reach that moment when he was ready. 

Taylor shocked her by suddenly pulling it completely out of her mouth. She had a brief moment to grieve the fullness and pressure it caused before he was upon her, kissing her yet again. 

~*~

He pulled her quickly off his cock by her hair again and swooped down to kiss her before she even had time to take a full breath. The urgency of the last kiss was nothing compared to this one. They were both lost in it. A moment in time when they couldn't get enough of each other.

His hand released its grasp and drifted to her neck, stroking it surprisingly gently as he continued kissing. The hand swept down lower, fingers finding an achingly hard nipple. Taylor teased it at first, then abruptly, he pinched it as he nipped her bottom lip with his teeth. She reflexively moaned into his mouth.

Rolling it between his fingers, he pulled back out of the kiss. She replaced his teeth on her supple lower lip with her own, biting it in a fit of intoxication, drunk on the moment with him.

Alexis’ eyes were glazed over, her one finger still dancing below her. 

His fingers released the nipple as his whole hand, burning, covered the center of her chest, pushing her back against the side of the bed.

~*~ 

She felt the blazing heat of his palm flat on her chest. The connection seemed to center her, to focus, and to realign the fire smoldering inside her body. 

With hazy eyes, Alexis looked into Taylor’s face and thought, This is what matters most. Nothing we have been through the last few years, none of the pettiness, burned-out tired nights. This. Him, me, us. My Sir and his kitten. 

Alexis leaned back against the bed, took a deep breath, and then whispered because she couldn’t manage anything else, “Please, Sir. I want you.” 

~*~

Good god, he thought. He hadn’t heard that phrase from her in so long. He only got that out of her when she was on the ragged edge of self-control and that thought made him rapturous. 

“Oh, I know, kitten. I know just how fucking needy you are right now. I know how much you want me. Fuck, kitten, you’re going to get all of it now.” He heard her soft moan as he finished.

His hand had her pinned against the side of the bed with no room to go any farther back. Stepping fully out of his pants using his other hand, he straddled her. Her head fell back just onto the bed as his cock shot past her mouth. The surprise of the moment left it agape, but not for long as his freshly shaven balls collected in her mouth.

“Mmm,” he gloated. “That’s it. Oh, that makes Sir feel incredible. Mmm, don’t forget, kitten. Don’t forget your finger.”

He’d watched as everything overwhelmed her, such a surprise that she’d stopped stroking herself with her finger. He felt her arm start to move against his thigh and her hips squirm. He couldn’t see her stroking from this angle, but he rightfully assumed she’d renewed her efforts.

Alexis lavished his balls with her saliva, alternating one ball, then the other, then both in her mouth. Her tongue, so soft and slow at times, then hard and darting at others, was a feeling that was so impossibly good. Her tongue lashed lower occasionally to his taint, which made him groan.

It drove him to wanting more, so much more.

Taylor reached down, grabbed his sack, and pulled it from her mouth as he brought one knee up on the bed. Her tongue dutifully followed lower.

“That’s it. Fuck, you are so sexy. So fucking perfect and so fucking… mine,” he gasped as her tongue hit his asshole.

He pushed down on her face just a bit and as he did, his cock brushed against her hair splayed in a pool around her head. It made him twitch and his cock drooled in a long, thick drop onto it.

She wasn’t being gentle. There wasn’t any warming him up. Her tongue assaulted his anus relentlessly. Neither could get enough as her tongue slithered its way around and into his ass. His hand found her hair and squeezed a sloppy fistful, trying to contain himself.

“My good…” her tongue scurried into him briefly, causing him to pause, holding his breath, “kitten.”

His cock was leaking at an alarming pace and his heart felt like it could beat out of his chest at any moment. Enough fucking around, he managed to think through the cloudy haze.

~*~

She heard him grunt out the word ‘kitten’ and it made her grin. 

He moved forward just enough for her tongue to go deeper inside his ass. Alexis had known the second her finger had touched him there before that this was coming. This one glorious act was something she could give to him that no other woman had before. Knowing that she was the only one, combined with the wild desire he felt with each dip of her tongue, made her feel powerful and sexy. It brought out a wildness in her passion that pushed her to do anything to please him. 

His sweet kitten ate his ass, pleasured him, and devoured him. Her tongue worked in and out, showing him exactly how fucking good she could be. 

His hips rocked back and forth, pressing down on her harder, forcing her tongue even deeper. An almost paralyzing wave of pleasure burst through her and she hummed happily to herself. That was a warning sign to slow down or she would cum without permission and that was something she refused to do.

~*~

Taylor shifted to get her tongue as deep into him as he could manage and she responded instinctively. Her velvety tongue, the depravity of it all, had him to the very edge. Oh, I’ve fucking missed this so much, he briefly mused.

He pulled back from the edge by stepping back from her mouth. His kitten gasped, face shiny with her saliva, her eyes scorching and ravenous for more.

“Oh, you’re my good fucking kitten,” he repeated as he reached for her hand and helped her up.

His hands went from hers to her face at lightning speed, pulling her towards his mouth. Once again, they feasted off one another. Taylor ended up sucking her tongue, the very same one that had been probing his ass just seconds ago. Making a show of not being afraid to kiss her anytime. 

He pulled back, drinking her in, “Look at how hard you’ve made me.” He reached down, touching the drop precariously hanging at the tip of his cock. His finger pulled away with a string of his essence trailing behind. 

“Look at how my kitten makes my cock drool for her.” Taylor brought the fingertip to her lips and she sucked it greedily.

“Do you know why it’s so hard and leaky, my kitten?” he asked.

“Why, Sir?”

“Because you’re perfect.”

He stepped closer and pushed her to the bed. Kneeling beside her, he reached down and hooked the waistband of her panties in his fingers and pulled.

“You’ve made a mess of these,” he mused and tossed them on the floor.

“My good girl. My perfect kitten. It’s been too long and I’ve missed this so fucking much. Show me how perfect you are.”

He watched how she preened at his words. Head held high, she settled back on the bed and lewdly spread her legs; her cunt glistening from the light in the room. 

Her eyes widened slightly and she gave him the sweetest, most innocent look that her words did not match. 

“Is this what you want, Sir?” she shyly asked. “You want to use your kitten’s hot cunt?” Alexis emphasized the word cunt as her hands moved slowly down the inside of her thighs. Her voice dripped with honey. “You want to fill me up with that perfect cock of yours?” The corner of her lip twitched and she batted her lashes at him.

Oh, she never missed a beat. We were both rusty and nervous to start but there’s my perfect kitten. That dirty fucking mouth of hers, all these thoughts tumbling in succession in his head. The last one elicited a very low but audible croon.

Taylor grabbed his cock and crept forward, feeling the heat radiating off her. Her eyes were transfixed on it and she bit her lip in anticipation.

“Is this what you need, kitten?” he groaned as he used the tip to paint her sweetness up and down her lips. The first touch made her gasp.

Alexis’ face furrowed with need. Her mouth opened and a meek, “Please,” escaped her lips. The room paused as Taylor stopped for the shortest of moments.

“I have to have it, Sir. I need you so badly.” Her face contorted.

He wryly smiled and thrust forward, sliding his cock over her slick lips, grazing her clit, resulting in a low growling moan, “Uhhh.”

“See, kitten? It’s been so long I’ve missed this,” he teased. Had she only known how close he was, but he had to be her Sir at this moment. She needs her Sir, and I need her… just like this…

He slipped quickly lower and Alexis opened her mouth, presumably to beg, but he cut her off by melting into her until their hips met. A simultaneous groan filled the air. His chest came down on hers, nipples hard, knifing through his chest hair.

A calm fell over him. Suddenly face to face, there was a flash, a flash like they both suddenly saw each other, deeply. He closed his eyes, luxuriating in the feeling of being inside her velvety cunt.

Upon opening them again, he whispered, “Mine.”

“Yours,” she cooed.

The tempest had been unleashed. He wildly fucked and bucked and thrust, trying to quench a fire within him that seemed inextinguishable. Unable to reign in her astonishment, she writhed underneath him, angling for that little bit more.

Insatiable, they played each other like instruments in the symphony, finely tuned to just each other, both racing towards the crescendo that was rapidly approaching. The teasing and anticipation leading up to this moment since the door of the hotel room shut seemed like the distant past. Nothing else mattered but each other right now.

They’d been teetering on the edge for so long, they’d built up to this so exquisitely that neither could nor wanted to stop the wave of release speeding towards them both.

“Cum with me, kitten. So... fucking... close,” he emphasized with each thrust. 

Her response was an unintelligible moan. Her expression twisted with her last vestige of hope to hold on for him. He pulled back just as his tip tingled and rammed forward. His eyes were welded shut. White light burst from behind his eyelids. Every cell vibrated at the same time. Every muscle tense and straining simultaneously.

All the gathered tension seemingly concentrated on his now paralyzed cock. He twitched once, and a shock pulsed through his body.

“Cum, Alexis!” he screamed as he uncontrollably pulsed within her. Each burst shooting rope after rope of cum deep within her needy cunt.

She cried out, her nails pressed hard into his flesh; shocking him out of his orgasmic trance. His muscles were as tense as they were just seconds ago. He felt her hips press down harder, trying to force him deeper, grinding almost frantically, taking every bit of pleasure she could from him. Her contracting pussy trapped him, milking him within her. 

Pulse after pulse, his dick jumped as she writhed below him in ecstasy. The moment lasted for what seemed like an eternity, until a profound fatigue swept over him, unable to hold himself up now drained of the moment’s suspense. He crashed onto her, sweat-slick between them. Panting uncontrollably, unable to think, let alone speak.

Her arms wrapped around him and held him to her. 

~*~

Alexis nuzzled into his neck, her fingers glided gently across his back as she reminisced about the events of the evening. Taylor had surprised her in more ways than one. She couldn’t help the dopey yet satisfied grin playing on her lips. 

There were so many sides to her husband. As her Sir, he was everything, strong, fierce, and powerful, but always with a measure of his loving touch. Alexis loved how easily he compelled her mind and her body. He drove that pleasure, fueling her wants and her desires. They moved so freely with each other in this beautiful balance of give and take as Sir and kitten. But once they found their release, she could feel that power settling down inside him as if Sir was sated, resting for the next time. 

She could feel that power and intensity flow from him, leaving only their bond and the glow of their mutual pleasure. The dominance was always there, but in these moments, it was almost as if she could feel that side of him at peace.

She felt perfectly content with him lying on her and, sooner than she would have liked, he rolled over onto his back. Alexis wasted no time rolling over, snuggling close. This time, his arms wrapped around her. 

Taylor took his finger and raised her chin; soft, satisfied eyes met each other. “I love you,” she whispered. 

“I know,” he whispered back and gave her a warm smile. He kissed her forehead and gathered her closer. Her head settled onto his still-burning chest as he caressed the small of her back with the pads of his fingertips until they both slowly drifted off to sleep.

Published 
Written by leftlingula
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments