Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

No one Knows

"A dark passionate secret shared with her Boss, a secret no one will ever know."

11
5 Comments 5
19.1k Views 19.1k
4.4k words 4.4k words
I had done wrong. I had done wrong again, for the first time in ages. Another mistake, another lecture. Another time to look into his eyes and contain myself from melting onto the office floor of the man I have given all of myself to.

"Myra. Do you understand what you've done wrong this time, and what it means for you?" My boss sat at his desk, looking at me intently, almost an amused sparkle in his lovely yet intimidating blue eyes.

"Yes. I didn't mean to put the files in the wrong cabinet, I wasn't with it yesterday, I barely had any sleep, and..." I tried to look at him, calmly. This man wasn't just my boss. I wasn't just his Personal Assistant. There was something much deeper, darker, and secretive going on.

"Perhaps you should get an early nights sleep then. Instead of staying up late and playing with your slutty pussy, whilst thinking of me." He bit his lower lip, running his eyes over my body. My legs, my chest, to my face. I've worked here for two years now, I take my job very seriously. I get treated exactly the same as the other employees when it comes to business & discipline in the work environment, but the relationship I have with my boss is something beyond just business. And the discipline I receive privately is on a much obscure level.

My face flushed redder than a ripe tomato, and I could barely breath, let alone keep eye contact with him. He was right, I had played with myself the night before, fantasizing about him, making myself cum, moaning the name of the man I work for. I had told him, shamefully. He owns each and every one of my orgasms. I never give myself one without asking him before hand. And last night I was not granted permission. Unable to resist the thought of him, I pleasured myself until I fell asleep, euphoria beautifully haunting my dreams.

I already knew by now. This wasn't just another lecture. Filing away two or three papers in the wrong filing cabinet wasn't that much of a big deal, compared to other mistakes that can happen. This was my punishment for my disobedience last night. He clearly did not want to wait until after work to sort me out. The wanting look on his face said everything. I knew this. He knew this. We both knew. Although, I couldn't stop myself from looking down at the floor. But by now, I knew it was most probably the correct thing to do.

From the corner of my eye, I saw his silhouette stand up and walk over to his office door, locking it shut. He drew the curtains over the windows slowly. The atmosphere laced with lust and longing, the wetness between my legs, the thought of what he was going to do to me during work hours. The risk. The short amount of time we had. The tension, oh the tension.

He walked back over to where I was sitting, standing directly in front of me this time. "I want you on your knees, Myra," he whispered to me, his tone aloof yet demanding.

"Yes, Sir," I breathed, not keeping my boss waiting. Except right now, this very moment, he wasn't my boss. I wasn't his employee, his personal assistant. I stood up, moving the chair to the side, placing myself gently onto my knees, both hands held behind my back. Not daring to give him eye contact. Oh, I wouldn't dare.

"Ah, there's the good little slut that I miss during work hours. The dark side of my beautiful employee. But, my dear, you haven't been good at all recently, have you?" His tone changed dramatically. This was the side of him I craved. His dark side. My gorgeous, demanding, intimidating, addictive, Dominant.

I took a little too long to answer, my mind lost in lustful thoughts of the man standing above me. I wanted this punishment, I needed it.

I received a sharp slap across my face. A sudden rush enveloped my body, and my chest became heated... my mind suddenly a clear, calm ocean of blissfulness. I did not care about anything else. Right here, right now, I want to take my punishment. I want to serve. I want to correct my wrongdoings. I want to learn, and better myself so that I never disobey him again. That single slap pushed me into a sweet sense of pleasure that swept me in line, a serene reminder of my submission.

"No, Sir. I haven't been a good slut at all. I masturbated last night without your permission, and gave myself release, even though you said not to. I am sorry, I will never do it again, not without your consent first," I spoke the words calmly, the sound of my apology filling his office, yet not so loud that others could hear outside. The walls were luckily thick, a long corridor also separating his office from where his other employee's were working, so what was about to take place could be easily covered up.

"Right, Myra. You're right, you won't do it again. Not as long as I own you." I heard him start to unzip his trousers, still not lifting my head up. "I will not pleasure you this time. I want to drive you utterly crazy. However, this does not mean you won't be pleasuring me. I want you to use that whore-tongue of yours. We only have a limited amount of time," He slowly unbuckled his belt, pulling down his trousers. "So stick your tongue into my asshole now. Please me. Show me why I chose to collar you." And with that, he gripped a handful of my hair, bent over, and yanked me towards his ass, leaving me to unleash the filthy part of myself, to humiliate myself. To remind him why, a year ago, he had locked that collar around my neck and claimed me.

He wanted someone like me. A filthy open-minded submissive. I wanted someone like him. We had both found this darkness within each other, somehow. By chance? By fate? I do not know. All I know is that it's heavenly, and I want to indulge in our dirty, forbidden, kinky little secret we shared, for as long as it lasts.


I crawled over on all fours, my pencil skirt raising up, revealing the tips of my black suspenders and stockings. Slowly I licked my boss's asshole. Flicking my tongue inside, covering it entirely with my wet saliva. Pushing my tongue deeper in, I heard him groan in satisfaction. "Yes, that's it... That is exactly what I want from you. You can be such a filthy woman, Myra..."

This was so very arousing, the act of having my head buried against his ass, my tongue smothering his asshole, his light groans of pleasure. Licking in and out of him faster, I began to tongue-fuck his ass, my own wetness increasing. He suddenly grabbed one of my hands from behind, and placed it around his cock. I had done this before, and my god, did I enjoy it, just as much as him. He was so hard in my hand, it made my face flush with hotness, but I still continued licking. Slowly, I began to jack him off at the same time, playing with his hard cock, like it was a toy I hadn't seen in ages. He loved this more than the rimming itself. Two acts of pleasure at once.

There I was, on his office floor like a depraved dog, licking and sucking this gorgeous man's asshole as if I was devouring my favorite meal, a slut's favorite meal. I wanted so badly for him to touch me, just one touch. Just one finger to be pushed inside my wetness. You don't deserve it this time, Myra, I thought to myself. I was right, I had done wrong, and this was the price I had to pay.

Picking up the pace, I began to jack him off faster, and I felt him indulge in the complete pleasure that my tongue and hand had to offer. Another forceful grab of my dark brown hair, and my head was shoved even closer to his asshole. He held it there for as long as he wanted, firmly delighting in this sinful act. I was his whore, his whore of an employee, and I enjoyed this just as much as himself.

Please don't let go of my head, Sir, I want to be closer, degrade me so much that I never even think to make another mistake again.
These thoughts persisted, and before I knew it, he suddenly got up and shifted around, a firm hand was wrapped around my neck, his mouth on mine. Such a strong touch, he lifted me to my knees again, sticking his tongue down my throat, but I let him lead the kiss; it was always like this, a passionate explosion of dominance and submission took place as we consumed each other's mouth's, unable to keep our hand's off of each other.

Keeping his hand wrapped around my throat, he pulled away from the kiss, breathing heavily against my flushed face. "Look at me, slut."

I did exactly as I was told, lifting my eyes up to look into his. His piercingly, smoldering, blue eyes. He was possibly one of the most attractive men I've ever met. I couldn't look away, and right now I was not allowed to, regardless.

"Open up," he demanded, his eyes burning into me. Oh god, how I needed him to satisfy me. Please.

I knelt there, my mouth open, staring up at him like a puppy, not knowing what to expect.

...Puh!

Before I knew it, I was taken back by him spitting directly into my mouth, his grip tightened around my neck. I gulped, and I took it like the true whore he had trained me to be, accepting it willingly, swallowing his saliva.

"Good girl, Myra. You like swallowing your boss's spit, don't you?" He breathed, releasing his grip from my neck, and standing up. I was still on my knees. I knew not to move until he said so. "Yes, boss... I love it when you spit in my mouth. I'll always swallow it like a grateful slut..."

This was so wrong. So wrong, but I couldn't stop wanting this man to treat me like this. We were sexually addicted to each other. Our surreptitious desires illuminating us each time we played together.

"Of course you love swallowing my saliva. Glad you enjoy it, my grateful little bitch - because I've got somewhere else I want it to go," And with that, he suddenly grabbed a fistful of my hair, pulling me to my feet. "Stand up. We've got to make this quick, we both have to get back to work. I'm going to fuck your ass, but that's all, that's the only hole I'll be using, so even if you beg for more; you won't get it."

I bit my bottom pouted lip, a glad yet subtle smile filled my face. "I understand, Sir." And with that, he led me by the hair, over to his desk. Pushing some paperwork aside in a hurry, I could tell he couldn't wait to fuck me, to fill me, to find release. His face lost in passion and want, he frantically removed his black silk tie, staring at me, his eyes as demanding as his tone of voice. I knew exactly by the expression on his face, I knew him so well by now. I knew to open my mouth, and as I did just that, he smoothly placed the tie around it, tying it behind my head twice, as tight as it would possibly go, gagging me, restraining my speech, and of course, my oncoming moans.

Reaching down to my pale cream blouse, he swiftly undone the buttons, which revealed my scarlet and ebony laced bra. The blush on my cheeks was inevitable, impossible to hide.... this man always had the power to make my cheeks flush red. Not just my face, either.

Gripping hold of my waist, he firmly lifted me up onto his desk, placing me down on the edge. I waited patiently, although inside I was burning up, aching for him to be inside me, anywhere, any hole. I longed to be filled with the sweet sensation of him.

I kept my eyes down, trying to shield this immense eagerness from his view. 

Impossible. Sir could always read my reactions just like an open book. 

My pencil skirt was roughly pulled up and I heard him chuckle; his sexy laugh ringing in my ears. "Ha, you're already eager to be fucked, and I'm only using your asshole. Whore, always taking what you can get... Now, I want to see your cunt drip for me while I destroy that sweet ass of yours, then maybe next time I'll pleasure that too."

I wasn't able to reply, but was denied the chance to even attempt to, as he pushed my legs apart hastily.

Huge_Booobs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Huge_Booobs

Leaning down, I could feel his warm breath against my bare skin. Pulling my red g-string to the side, he spat directly on my asshole, the sound taking me back. How vulnerable I was, perched half exposed on my boss's desk, ready to take his cock until he was satisfied.

I felt him smother his spit all over my asshole, lubricating it as much as needed. 

Pushing a finger in without notice, I squirmed and let out a muffled moan against his tie. The silk between my teeth was becoming damp with my saliva already, and he had only slipped one finger inside me.

"Unff...."

My asshole welcomed his finger, opening up more freely, although this man was no stranger. He had been there many times before, and many more times to come.

Desperate to be inside me, he stood up, forcing my legs apart without delay. Slowly, he slipped his cock inside my ass, filling me, filling my ache that desired appeasement from his touch. With my legs held up and spread apart, I welcomed him inside me, moaning at his every thrust.

It was such an intoxicating pleasure as he began to fuck me... Biting down hard on the tie in my mouth, I tried hard to make as little noise as possible. Each time I became a bit too loud, he'd press one of his firm hands over my mouth, suppressing the sound that was impossible to hold in.

"Look at me, Myra. Look at your boss while he fucks your slutty tight asshole."

He looked down at me, still gripping onto my legs which he held apart, possessing my body completely, taking me on his desk. There was no doubt he wouldn't do this with another employee. One chance to be utterly wrong, filthy, forbidden and wondrous. Owning a submissive slut who also happened worked for him, the control I allowed him to exert over me. The pleasure I gave to him so willingly, the discipline he used to better me. The danger of this whole act, the enticement we teased each other with. The thrill we both felt when letting ourselves go. The trust we possessed.

I looked straight into his eyes. Humiliation washed over me, a special kind of gravitation not allowing me to look away from this luscious man, as he used my asshole. "I hope you never go against my orders again, girl. You'll never touch yourself without your Sir's permission again, will you?"

He pounded into me harder, and I was in heaven, unable to focus on anything but the look of sheer control in his eyes. I shook my head, and attempted a muffled, "No, Sir..." 

Upon hearing this, his hands fumbled for my bra, pulling my breasts free. Before I knew it, he had gripped onto them, squeezing and playing with my exposed breasts, as he continued fucking me harder every second.

I didn't take my eyes off of him, even as he sharply pinched my erect nipples, causing me to squirm under his touch. Such a painfully sweet sensation rushed through my body, my neglected pussy immensely soaking, more and more each minute. He was right, this was driving me crazy.

Even if you beg for more, you won't get it.

His words repeating frantically in my mind, I grabbed onto him, pulling at his white shirt like a wild kitten. Pulling him closer, submitting to both the pleasure and pain he brought upon me. "You're lucky I'm at least pleasuring one of your holes. I know you want more, I know you want this cock stuffed into that other pink dripping wet fuck-hole of yours." He groaned, loosing himself in me, in the moment, satiating his wistful needs.

Letting my eyes close for a second, allowing myself to become lost in the moment just like himself... I felt a stinging slap land across my breasts, jolting me back to reality. "I didn't tell you to take your eyes off me. Do as your told or I will stop fucking you."

There was no equality here. There never has been in the first place. As his employee, His submissive, I was not granted the same rights as him. And we absolutely wouldn't want it any other way... otherwise I wouldn't be on his desk right now, half naked, legs in the air, taking his cock balls-deep in my ass, would I? 

My eyes found his once again, and I didn't dare to look away. Gripping onto my legs, he pushed in and out of me, stretching my asshole, holding onto my breasts for support as he rammed his cock into me again and again, mercilessly.

Suddenly, he pulled out, gripping onto my hair once more, freeing the tie from my mouth, and lunging me forward.

"Taste your ass from my cock, little slut." His words enticed me, beckoned me forwards, oh how I wanted this, to show him just how dirty I could be when he desired me to.

Without question, I slowly bent my head down, taking the tip inside my mouth, teasing myself aswell as him. My tongue wrapping around him, sucking in the taste of my own ass, a strange yet familiar zest illuminating my taste buds.

Forcefully, my head was shoved forwards, as my boss rammed his cock all the way down my throat - he clearly did not want slow at this moment. Remembering I was at work and that we had to make this quick, I understood, coming to my senses.

His cock hit the back of my throat with a just single shove. Feeling his hands grip the back of my head, I held myself there for as long as possible. One, two, three, four, five, six, I couldn't take it anymore. My gag reflex came into play and I shot backwards, choking immensely, eyes watering. I secretly hoped he'd let me suck him again, but we were running out of time, and of course I didn't deserve too much of what I enjoyed, not after what I had done last night. I looked up at him, noticing the pleased expression which lit up his face. The grip on my head became tender, as he ran his hands through my hair for a fleeting moment. For a split second, I thought he was going to kiss me again. If only.

"Up." He gestured with his hands, his tone strict and overwhelmingly dominant, once more. I placed my feet on the floor and stood up straight, my skirt still ruffled and pulled up. He hastily spun me around, bending me over his desk. Placing his tie back between my teeth, my speech had been restricted once again. I gripped both hands onto the wood, spreading my arms out, at the same time, feeling him spreading my ass cheeks apart. He slipped himself back into me, his cock still wet with my saliva. He entered me so easily, causing me to let out a groan. He did not hold back now. Ramming himself into my wet tight asshole, I found my head being pushed down and held in place; face down on the desk.

The feeling of him inside me was too pleasurable, such an intense feeling that I almost could not stand. I wanted to moan louder, but I knew, I knew I couldn't. No-one could know what was happening right here, right now. No-one except us. This was our secret.

"Mmh." I felt my hair being yanked backwards, causing my head to lift up from the desk, and suddenly his fingers were pushed straight into my mouth, finding their way in amongst the tie, being forced down my throat. He choked me once again, the utter degradation and shamefulness bringing my inner submissive to life every second. I took his fingers down my throat. I took his cock up my ass. I took it all, every time. This man held the key to my paradise, not only my enslavement.

Pulling his fingers out of my mouth, I felt him place a tender kiss on the back of my head as he straightened the tie back in my mouth. Giving my ass a firm spank, I could tell he was close to his release. "Your boss is going to cum in your ass, slut, and you will take all of it. Every last drop." He breathed desperately against my ear from behind, and I tightened my grip on his desk, preparing to take what he had to offer me.

A few more forceful thrusts of his cock into my sore ass, and I felt the warm sensation of his orgasm inside me, filling my used hole with his sweet cum. There was so much of it, I wanted to take it all, all of this was what I had caused him to do, and I couldn't help grinning behind my gag.

"Ughh, Myra... Take it all, I don't want you to waste a single drop, my filthy whore."

With those words, he pulled out, catching his breath, pulling the tie free from my mouth. A bit of his cum dripped down my skin from my ass - to the floor.

 He didn't want me to waste a single drop.

I got down on the floor like the cum-thirsty slut I was, and licked the remains of his cum that had fallen onto the office floor. Licking it all up, embracing the warm taste of it on my tongue.

"Here, little dog, you missed some." I looked up, to see my boss standing above me, holding his cock out for me. He was right. There was still some remains of cum on the tip of his cock. I crawled over to him on all fours, taking the tip into my mouth, licking around it with my tongue, cleaning the dashes of cum from his cock with my mouth.

Once the remainders of cum had been cleaned up, he pulled me to my feet. Straightening his shirt and pulling his trousers up, he gazed at me, intently.

"Alright, Myra. That was probably a lot more than what you deserved. But I trust you've learnt your lesson to not give yourself an orgasm when I say no. No means no." He was already doing his tie up. Gosh, this man looks attractive as hell, even after he's just shagged the life out of me.

"If this was after work I would have flogged you over and over until you begged for mercy. Don't make me have to punish you during work hours again, darling." He brushed himself down, searching my face for an answer.

"I won't, Sir. I promise." And I really wouldn't. Pulling my pencil skirt down, rearranging my bra, and buttoning up my blouse, I smiled at him. I could still feel the wetness of my untouched pussy, soaking my g-string. I will never give myself an orgasm without permission again.

He smoothed my dark rippled hair back, placing a soft tender kiss on my forehead. "That's my gorgeous sub. Now you might want to go and sort out your hair, it's a little on the messy side."

I took a look in the mirror that hung on his office wall, and he was right. My hair was a bit tousled, eyeliner lightly smudged under my eyes. Nothing too major, thankfully. We both looked at each other and let out a laugh. I smoothed my hair down, fixing it, and wiped away the slight black smudges under my eyes, before going back out to the other employees.

We had only just been a little over 15 minutes. A long serious lecture of telling off would make for a perfect excuse if anyone should ask.

As I turned to leave his office, I heard him call me once more.

"Oh, Myra. Here's some paperwork that I want you to sort out when you get back to your desk, then after that you can get on with that letter you were writing. I want it finished before lunch, no excuse." And just like that, he was back to my boss again. The inner dominant side of him still lingered there, but the true darkness of it tucked away, deep inside, until it came out to play once again.

"Okay. I'll get it done," I replied, taking the papers from him. 

I opened his office door and walked down the corridor, back to my desk.

I smiled as the sweet taste of his cum remained in my mouth. My ass still sore.

Walking back into the other room to get on with my work, I went unnoticed, welcomed by the sound of keyboards tapping and mouses clicking. Sitting down at my workplace, I switched my computer back on, and got on with my job.

A few minutes later, I saw him walk into the room, his smart, professional self. 

Wearing the same silk tie that had gagged me minutes before.

I couldn't help but smile.

No one knew.

No one knew the dark side of my boss. 

Published 
Written by SubmissiveKitten
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments