Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Obeying Her Master

"One good girl lets her master do whatever he pleases with her."

11
2 Comments 2
22.6k Views 22.6k
1.2k words 1.2k words
I'm laid on my back on a cold, marble table in the middle of the room. Hands holding my ankles, I am tied down with my knees bent in the air. My breathing is heavy with anticipation as I wait for my Master to enter the room. I can already feel that my black lace knickers are becoming moist between my legs.

I hear the door shut with force and immediately my body shudders with excitement. Each footstep against the tiled floor thrills me... He comes to a stop. I can't see him due to the silk blindfold that has been pulled tight against my eyes, but I can feel his presence beside me and my pussy throbs with desire. I can feel his eyes scanning over me, from my Louboutin stilettos, working upwards to my stockings, black lacy panties, my corset and then to my blow-job, red lips. I can feel his breath on my neck as he inhales my scent and it's taking me all my might not to push forward and feel his lips kiss me. I hear him move and the chest next to the table has been opened, seconds later I feel something pushing at my mouth. 

"Open up, be a good girl," he whispers. I know better than to deny his commands.

I let him slide the object into my mouth, it's girth filling my entire mouth but not enough to make me gag. He pulls it back out and runs a finger down the outside of my panties. I can feel my pussy melting at his touch and I can't help but thrust my hips toward his teasing hands. Before I can speak, I feel the warm object I just let fill my mouth pushing against my pussy's lips and I try and relax as he slides it into me. I can't help but let a moan slip out into the darkness. 

Hearing more rummaging within the chest, my body tenses with excitement. A cool leather is run against my leg, up my inner thigh, and against my stomach. His riding crop. As I wait to feel the electric snap of his whip, I gasp as the toy he's pushed inside me begins to vibrate. If only he could see my eyes roll back in pleasure...

Then I feel it. He slaps the leather against my stomach and I can tell he's enjoying himself watching my body twitch with his every move. The whip runs against my pant line and my pussy screams with arousal. The vibrations are echoing all around, inside and out and I'm almost begging to feel him inside me. But as I know, I'm not allowed to speak until Master allows me to. 

 The vibrations change, and I hear his footsteps walking away. I feel him slide in between my legs and his fingertips run down my thighs and onto my bum. He pulls my panties to the side and I feel his tongue slide from my opening to the top of my clitoris and a wave of pleasure sweeps over my entire body. His teeth graze my throbbing clit and he pulls me closer, creating a suction against my skin, my pussy swells and he begins to pull and suck against me.

I'm so close to orgasm and I'm in a state of ecstasy, the vibrations adding to the sensations. His arms reach up and massage my tits, his fingertips playing with my nipples. It tips me over the edge and my body bucks against him and I shout into blackness, my body riding with the continuous waves of euphoria.

Leidygarcia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Leidygarcia

As I recover from my intense orgasm, he removes my toy and begins to stroke my hair. I can feel his breath on my forehead, I wish I could see him. I want to see the outline of his hard cock pressing against his clothes. 

He stands above me and I hear his zipper undo. Instinctively, I bite my lip. I'm intoxicated by his aftershave but before I can appreciate his smell, I feel his erect member against my lipstick stained lips. 

"Open your mouth again, you little slut. It's your turn to please me." 

"Yes, sir," I reply as I lick my lips, ready to accept him.

He grabs my hair as he pulls himself into me and I suck and flicker my tongue against him. I allow him to slide deeper and deeper until he's pushing against the back of my throat. Moaning and grunting with pleasure, my pussy is getting wetter and wetter and I'm craving for him to fill me. And it's as if he's read my mind. He withdraws himself from my mouth and unties me.

"Get on your knees, let me punish you. Let me use you for all you're worth."

And I more than willingly accept his new orders and get on all fours, my perfect little ass stuck up with my dripping pussy in full view. I can feel him stood to attention and he mounts me. I wait for that sublime moment of penetration. His cock is opening my pussy lips and he's inside, he grunts as my pussy adjusts to his size and he begins his punishing rhythm. With every thrust, he's hits my G-spot and the pleasure is building. We both pant like animals. I feel the base of his penis twitch and I can tell he's about to come inside me. 

 "Oh baby... you're so fucking hot, " he moans, and slaps his palm against my ass, making me squeal.

His rhythm slows and I can tell he's going to rekindle his orgasm soon. But he has other plans. I feel his spit against my tight little asshole, and he massages it with his fingers. He's still penetrating my pussy with his cock, but soon his finger is inside my ass and I feel so full. He begins to rock slowly, thrusting his finger and cock in sync with each other and it feels so intense. Before I know it, he switches his cock into my ass. I'm not sure at first, but I trust my Master.

My ass adjusts to his sheer size. I reach an arm back and massage his balls and he grunts in reaction, and I moan in return. This is so fucking hot. His rhythm becomes quicker and my ass feels hot with the friction, I feel his fingers entering my pussy, pushing against my G-spot. Penetrating me quicker and quicker, I can barely hold myself up, the pleasure is taking over me and I'm overwhelmed. I orgasm and immediately my pussy and ass tighten and pulse, my juices dripping along his fingers and it's too much for him, he comes too, pulling me into him. I feel him empty himself inside of me and we enjoy this feeling of complete eye-rolling, ecstasy together.

He withdraws himself from me and allows me to sit on the edge of the table and undoes my blindfold, kissing me on the lips.

"Such a good girl."

Published 
Written by saudade
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments