Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Olivia Takes Spring Break - First Night

"Daddy adds discipline..."

12
2 Comments 2
24.4k Views 24.4k
5.0k words 5.0k words
We drove home from the beach with the top down. I told Olivia to take down her top also. She giggled and said, “Oh, Daddy, you're so funny!”

I replied, “I'm not trying to be funny, Livie, I'm serious. I want you to ride home topless!”

“What? Why,” she whined.

“Because it would please me and I said so, that's why.”

“But...”

“No buts,” I interrupted. “just do it.”

At that she just looked at me with big puppy-dog eyes as she slipped the straps of her dress off her shoulders and pulled her dress down to reveal her plump bobbies. Her nipples stiffened instantly in the cool night air.

I looked at her and smiled, “Thank you, Sweetie. That's not so bad is it? We're just being a little naughty, that's all. Doesn't it feel good?”

“Well, it actually feels great, but I've never even thought of doing anything like this. What if someone sees me?”

“And what if they do? They'll get a thrill or they'll be offended. It's just cheap thrills for us. You may cover up with your arms if we are really close to another car. I just want you to enjoy the freedom. What if we went to a nude beach? Would you want to keep your bathing suit on?”

“I don't know. I've never been to a nude beach. I think I'd be kind of hesitant to take my whole suit off in front of complete strangers.”

“But they'd be nude, too. I used to go to a nude beach when I was around your age; I loved the freedom and the thrill.”

“Really, are we going to go there?”

“No, Sweetie, they shut down that activity because the residents of the island were too up-tight about it, even though they couldn't really see it going on. And most of them were only down here three months or so during the winter. I'm sure there are other ones around if you want to experience that. We can probably find something online. Would you like to try that?” I asked as I reached over and pinched her nipple.

Olivia giggled, “Ouch! Hey, what was that for?”

“Fun,” I said.

“You're so bad, Daddy!” she laughed.

“Well, you seem more relaxed now. You haven't covered yourself at all. Although we haven't hardly seen another car around. Are you more comfortable now.”

“Yeah, it's pretty fun, actually.”

“I knew you'd like it if you just tried it.”

I had her get out and open the gate with her top down. Nothing too daring though as the neighbors' lights were all out for the night. She grumbled about it nonetheless.

When we got in the house I had to remind her to disrobe. House rules during her visit; shoes and nothing else.

I got a dining room chair and set it in the middle of the living room. Olivia watched with a quizzical look on her face as I sat myself in the chair.

“Come here, Princess,” I commanded, and pointed to the floor right in front of me. “Kneel. It's time for more rules and some correction.”

She quickly complied, gauging my tone as something not to question.

And I began, “I wanted you to feel welcome and enjoy your arrival today so I let some things slide until now. Let's start with 'The Position.' Put your hands behind your head and lock your fingers, chest out, chin up and eyes downcast. This is the position you will assume when directed. Do you understand?”

She uttered a very meek, “Yes.”

“I can't hear you.” I snapped.

“Yes.” she piped up.

Not good. “Yes, what?” I barked.

“Yes, Daddy?” she said sheepishly.

“Is that a question? Yes, you will address me as Daddy or Sir when I ask you something. Understood?”

“Yes, Daddy,” she replied emphatically.

“Much better. Now straighten up, arch your back a little more.”

“Yes, Daddy.”

“Now, there is the matter of questioning me when I told you to drop your top tonight and then again when I told you to get out and open the gate with your top down. I'm afraid I'm going to have to teach you a lesson, Princess. Now crawl up and lay across my lap.”

I could see the fear creep into her eyes when the command registered with her. But she complied slowly and draped herself over my lap, her boobs hanging down on on my left. I reached down and squeezed one and pinched her nipple. “That's a good little slut,” praising her.

I began to rub her ample bottom. “Spread your legs a little more, slut. Are you Daddy's little slut?”

“Yes, Daddy.”

“Good girl. I want you to count off your swats and then thank me for each and every one. If you fail to do so we will start over again. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Daddy.”

Smack! I landed the first swat on her right butt cheek. Not too hard but hard enough to elicit an “Ouch, one, thank you, Daddy.”

Smack! The second one landed on her left cheek a little harder than the first. “Ow! Two. Thank you, Daddy.”

“Take your spanking and no more crying out. Just count and thank me,” I instructed and then landed an even harder blow back on her right cheek.

“Mmph, three. Thank you, Daddy.”

This continued with increased intensity until we reached thirteen, when I heard a sniffle and then, “Thank you, Daddy.”

“Oh, what a shame, you were doing so well. Now we have to start all over again. It's going to be a long way to twenty, isn't it my little slut?”

She cried out “I'm sorry, Daddy, please don't start over.”

Smack! Smack! Smack! “That's three more just for fussing. Now we will start over.”

Smack! She was now sobbing silently, but responded as instructed with tears starting to trail down her rosy cheeks.

This continued successfully until we reached ten when I paused briefly to rub her now very red bottom. I teased her by blowing on her hot skin. I decided to add to her embarrassment and slid my hand down to her girlie bits to find her soaking wet, as I had expected.

“Hmm, it seems as though someone is very excited despite her outward behavior.” I swiped completely through her drenched folds and brought my finger up and tasted her arousal. “Mmm, very tasty, my little slut. Shall we continue?”

“Y-yes, Daddy.”

“Oh, how rude of me,” I said as I dredged my finger though her thick folds and offered up a taste of her slick juices, “have a taste of yourself, Sweetie. You're just delicious. Open.”

Olivia complied and opened her mouth and I inserted my finger almost deep enough to make her gag, but not quite. She closed her lips and I felt her suck lightly. “That's a good slut, clean my finger off.”

She sucked a little harder as I extracted my finger. I rubbed her bottom a bit to get her attention back to the task at hand, no pun intended.

The last ten went off without any mistakes, but she was sobbing almost uncontrollably by now. I was secretly glad she didn't screw up as my hand was clearly sore and swollen by the time I finished.

“Now I want you to crawl into my bedroom and get the lotion from my nightstand and crawl back here.”

“Yes, Daddy.”

She looked so pathetic with her bleary, red eyes and tear streaked cheeks. But she crawled off with her bright red bum cheeks swaying to and fro. What a lovely sight. I smiled at my work as she rounded the corner into my room.

When she came back around the corner she was still crawling, but she had the lotion in one of her hands.

“Stop right there! That should be in your mouth. Kittens don't have thumbs, do they?”

“No, Daddy,” she giggled, now recovering from her sobbing.

I had discovered that she liked being called 'Kitten' from our on-line antics. She took the lotion in her teeth and continued back to me. I stroked her head saying, “Very good, my pet.”

I took the lotion and patted my lap and she climbed back up across my legs. I purposely squirted lotion right on her bare cheek for the shock. I then proceeded to rub a generous portion into one side then repeated the process on the other. I then worked my way between her cheeks and rubbed her little rosebud. I rubbed some more until I pushed my fingertip in to the first knuckle. I stroked in and out until she had relaxed. After rubbing her bottom some more I had her get down and assume the position.

I said, “I have a little surprise for you, wait here.”

I went and got a bag and returned with it. I first extracted a pink training collar and held it in front of her eyes. Her face lit up like a theater marquis. She held up her hair while I fastened on the collar.

“Oh, Daddy, I love my new collar,” she beamed.

I then went back to the bag and produced 4 pink leather cuffs.

“Oh my god, Daddy!” she exclaimed.

“Put those on, Sweetie.”

She found this task a little more challenging because of the training collar. It was about 4 inches tall in the front with a ring for a leash. And of course, when she finally had all four cuffs fastened in place I produced the leash.

Olivia could see that there was still more in the bag and being the curious little kitty she had to know what was left.

“Please, Daddy,” she pleaded to find out what was still in the bag.

I then produced a set of pink kitten ears on a plastic hair band. She immediately put them in place proclaiming her love for them.

Oh, Daddy, please tell me that's a tail left in the bag! She remembered. We had scened this months ago. Yes, it was a long pink tail attached to a butt plug. She automatically turned her butt to me, dropped her shoulders down to the floor and wriggled her ass at me, inviting me to put her tail in place.

I started to work the plug into place, but the little bit of lotion was not enough to lube her ass for this intrusion. I held the plug to her mouth and instructed, “Open,” and I put the plug in her mouth.

I said, “Be a good pet and work on your ass while I get some lube.”

She reached back and slipped a finger in her asshole and started to stroke in and out. She looked so adorable in all her pink adornments. I made a note to bring the camera back with the lube.

I returned with the lube and proceeded to have her work a dollop into her tight little hole. Then she added a layer to the plug which I then started to work into her rosebud. It finally popped into place and Livie moaned as it slid in.

I then told her, “Now you're a proper kitten, Kitten.”

“Oh, Daddy, I love it. Thank you, so much.” She crawled over and rubbed against my leg much like a real cat would.

We shot pictures for at least a half hour with her in all manner of poses, especially ones with her “kitty” displayed. It all looked fantastic with the her rosy red bottom still glowing. I think she had forgotten all about her harsh spanking, in fact.

One thing remained before retiring for the evening.

“Kitten, I want to watch you pleasure yourself now. Would you like that? Let's go to bed where you can lay down and give Daddy a show.”

“Oh, yes, Daddy!” she chimed.

She began to crawl to the bedroom while I snapped pictures after her. After all, what would Spring Break be like if you didn't have pictures?

She crawled up on the bed as I continued to take a few more shots. I told her to stay on her knees so I could get her tail removed before she rolled onto her back.

After removing the tail she rolled over to her back and I got out a small vibe and handed it to her. When she spread her legs she was already so aroused that her little cunnie blossomed beautifully. She pulled back on her clit hood and her little nub peaked out. She then ran two fingers down her whole slit and back up. I then produced a set of nipple clamps on a chain. She looked concerned.

“Get your nipples hard for Daddy, Kitten.”

She hesitantly reached for her nipples and slowly began to pinch and pull on them. They stiffened almost immediately. Of course they weren't far from totally erect to begin with. I reached over and fastened the first clip to her right nipple as Livie watched with a look of horror. She gritted her teeth and uttered an almost imperceptible noise. I applied the second clip and my kitten noisily sucked in a breath as it bore down on her flesh.

I could tell the pain was not easy for her to get used to as she sat there with her lips pressed together and she breathed through flared nostrils. My cock twitched.

“Okay, Kitten, now you may proceed,” I said, and she reclined into the stacked pillows.

She took the small clit vibe and turned it on low and proceeded to apply it to her love button. Apparently the pain in her nipples had subsided enough that she wasn't focusing on it any more. But, being the sadistic daddy that I am, I reached over and gently pulled on the chain until her nipples were stretched straight out. Livie bit down on her lower lip and bore down on her clit with the vibe trying to somehow smother the pain.

“Can you feel that in your pussy, my little slut?”

“Mm, yes, Daddy.”

I fished out a seven inch tapered butt plug. It was only about two inches in diameter at the base. I handed it to her and she adjusted her position and began to impale her rosebud with the bright red toy as she continued to tend to her clitoris with the vibrator.

“That's nice, Kitten. Just fuck your ass with it. You don't have to put it all the way in yet.

PrettyBrunete
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PrettyBrunete

Does it feel good, Baby?”

“Yes, Daddy. Thank you,” she purred.

I put some pillows against the foot-board so I could watch my pet. I stripped and got into position opposite Olivia, but only after I got out the big vibrating dildo with the bunny on it and my riding crop.

Olivia's eyes widened but she kept up her pursuit.

I noticed that she was beginning to breathe more deeply with her increasing arousal, so I reminded her, “Do not cum without my permission, Kitten.”

“Yess, Daddy.”

“Put down the vibrator and rub your slutty cunt for me, Baby.”

I could hear the profuse amount of nectar as she ran her fingers through her silky folds. It sounded glorious and watching her was getting me fully aroused. She continued to stroke in and out of her ass with the plug, going almost to the hilt each time she pushed it in.

“Now fuck your pussy with two fingers. That's it. Nice. Does it feel good, my little slut?”

“Yes, Daddy, it feels so good. Do you like watching me fuck myself, Daddy?”

“Oh, yes, Princess. It's very hot watching you fuck yourself like that. You're such a good girl for Daddy. Now push the plug all the way into your ass.”

She pushed the plug into place and it locked itself in.

“Good girl. Now pull your knees up and spread yourself open like a good little slut.”

She complied and I reached for the riding crop and watched her face register her concern. I reached out and gave her widespread cunt a little tap, just enough that she could feel it but not enough to cause any real pain. I gave her five more of the same in rapid succession. Olivia was beginning to chew her lower lip again, waiting for the painful swat to come.

I just rubbed the leather patch over her juicy gash and then suddenly withdrew rapidly and landed a cracking blow to her sex.

“Mmph,” was all I heard.

I still chastised her, “Take it, cunt! Be a good girl for Daddy and take it.”

“Yes, Sir,” she whimpered.

I then gave her a second hard swat. She pressed her lips together and inhaled deeply through her nose. I then reached out with the crop and hooked the chain on her nipple clamps and gave it a slow pull just to remind her they were still there. After successfully taking her mind off the pain on her pussy lips I then delivered an even harder blow to her swollen cunt. Crack! It was a cruel blow and Olivia reacted by clamping her hands over her pussy and slamming her legs shut and rolling over on her side with her eyes closed tightly. She had curled into a fetal position and a single tear ran down from the corner of her eye.

“Get back into position, Princess,” I said as I put down the crop and picked up the big bunny vibrator.

Olivia slowly returned to her reclined position rubbing her sore pussy as she did so. I got up and crawled over between her legs and gently kissed all over her fragrant, soaking wet pussy. She smelled so good and tasted even better. I flicker her protruding clit once. I handed her the vibrator and she looked it over and began to push various buttons on the base to see what they did. The toy jumped to life and each button elicited new and different motions and sounds. Even lighting up and flashing. After observing what each button did she set it just to vibrate and lightly began to stroke it up and down her slit.

She looked me directly in the eye as she stroked up and down through her sexy, wet folds. She then began to slide it inside herself with only a little difficulty.

“Suck it and taste yourself, Sweetie. Get it wet,” I instructed.

She did just that, never averting her eyes from mine. She started really getting into putting on a show as she slid the toy seductively from her lips and ran it down her skin to her left nipple. The toy buzzed against the clamp as she worked it around. Olivia then ran it over to her other breast and repeated the process there. She then slowly proceeded to return it to her mouth to wet it again and then back to her sopping, swollen pussy.

The toy slid right in with ease. She pushed it in until the little bunny's ears were in contact with her swollen clit. She now closed her eyes as the feelings from the buzzing bunny ears tickled her clit. I could see her breathing as her chest started to undulate.

“Just keep fucking yourself with it, Slut,” I told her softly, “and press the next button, too.”

When she pressed the next button the tip began to twirl inside her and she popped her eyes open again and looked at me.

“I'm getting really close, Daddy,” she moaned.

“Don't you dare come until I tell you to, Cunt,” I reminded her.

She just whimpered and moaned.

“Tell Daddy how it feels, Kitten. I want to hear you describe it.”

“Oh, Daddy, it feels really wonderful, especially when the bunny's ears hit my clitoris. Mm. The tip is spinning around inside me.”

“Inside what, Slut?”

“Inside my pussy, Daddy.” She caught on that I wanted her to talk dirty and came back with, “My cunt is so fucking wet, Daddy. I really need to cum soon. Can this kitten cum soon, Daddy?” she begged.

“Not yet, you filthy little cunt. Keep fucking that nasty hole of yours. Push the next button, too.” The little balls inside began to roll around the shaft at the bottom of the vibrator, just above the base.

“Oh, fuuck. Oh my fucking God! I'm gonna cum, Daddy! Can I cum now?” she screamed.

“No! Push it in and hold it there, and don't you dare cum yet. If you cum, that spanking you got earlier will seem like tickling compared to what you will receive. Now push that thing all the way in your filthy cunt and hold it there.”

You could actually see Olivia trying to concentrate on not letting go. She looked as though she was in pain, trying to hold back.

My tumescence was bobbing in the air and leaking pre-cum profusely.

“So, Slut, what would you do to be able to cum?” I asked calmly.

“Anything! Anything! I'll do anything, just please let me cum, Daddy! Pleease” she shouted.

I slowly got to my knees and ordered, “Grab the butt plug and pull it out and fuck your filthy ass with it, now!”

She fumbled with the plug and finally got a hold of it, which wasn't easy because of the copious amount of her pussy juice running down her ass. She finally managed to get it out and started to furiously fuck her ass with it. One hand holding the vibrator buried in her cunt and the other sawing away at her asshole.

With my right hand I held up her left leg so I could see everything splayed open lewdly. With my left hand I took up the chain of her nipple clamps and pulled it taught.

“Beg for your release, Cunt!” I demanded loudly.

“Oh fuck, pleease, Daddy, let me cum. Let your filthy slut whore cum.”

With that I yanked the clamps from her nipples as I yelled, “Cum, Cunt!”

Olivia screamed in pain at the top of her lungs and fucked herself furiously with both toys and then slammed them both home while writhing in the throes of her gigantic orgasm.

“OH FUUCK! FUCK! FUCK! OH GOD DAMN! FUCK!” At that point she pulled the vibrator from her pussy with a flourish and gushed forth sending her cum three feet in the air and covering the front of me including my face. She squirted four times while continuing to spew forth obscenities.

I licked my lips and tasted her cum there. I released her leg and wiped my face. I was dripping in her cum. As soon as I released her leg, Olivia closed her legs and rolled onto her side trying to catch her breath. She was still moaning and muttered something about that never happening before.

My cock was now aching for release itself. I stretched out next to my little girl, although she now looked like the completely sated woman that she actually was. She reacted by cuddling up next to me and rubbing her cheek in the cum on my chest.

“Mm, thank you, Daddy. I've never cum that hard before in my life. I didn't know I could squirt either. I'm sorry I soaked you, Daddy.”

I could feel her still quivering next to me. She was covered in a sheen of sweat, cum had soaked her thighs and the sheets and me.

“Don't get too comfortable, my little slut. It's Daddy's turn now. Time to get to work on my cock. Now!”

“Mm, yes, Sir!” she said enthusiastically and moved to get herself arranged to take me in her mouth.

She tried to snake her tongue out lewdly to lick the pre-cum that was running down my shaft. I made my cock jump just out of reach.

Olivia whined, “Daa-ddy!”

I chuckled and it made my dick bob even more. She moved forward and made contact with her tongue and licked up the length of my turgid rod. She immediately sucked the tip into her hungry mouth and began teasing the head with her tongue. She then eagerly began to suck me into her warm, wet mouth getting the rest of my delicious liquid and moaning an “Mm,” as she sank lower and lower.

She sucked her way back to the top and ran her wet tongue down to my balls and began to lick them, eventually taking one and then the other into her mouth and sucking them gently as her tongue caressed them. At that point I raised my knees toward my chest and grabbed on to hold them in place.

Olivia took the hint and sucked her way down my perineum and began to kiss my puckered hole. She licked at it tentatively at first and then began to apply more pressure. She kept licking until my asshole started to loosen and allow her tongue to penetrate me. It was blissful, but my cock was really beginning to feel neglected, so I let my legs relax.

My little whore got the message and licked her way back up and cleaned up the tip of my cock again before sucking me back into her delightful mouth. She was sucking me in earnest and I placed a hand on the back of her head. She seemed to actually redouble her efforts with my hand in place.

“I want you to take all of me, my little kitten,” and I applied some pressure to her head. When my cock made contact with the back of her throat she coughed and gagged. Drool leaked from around my shaft as she tried to recover. I grabbed a handful of her blonde hair and pulled her up and her mouth came off my cock with a popping sound. She sucked in a breath and spit a huge glob of sticky saliva on the head and I pushed her back down. Again, she gagged and again I pulled her back up.

“Relax your mouth and throat, stick your tongue out a little and let my cock slide into your throat like a good little slut,” I told her softly yet firmly. I pushed her down again and felt my head slip into the ring of her throat. She started to gag a little as I held her there, but it passed and I pulled her up.

Olivia gasped for air and I praised her for her conquest, “Yeah, that's it, Princess. What a good little slut you are. Now try it again and get all of it this time.”

I tightened my grip on her hair and pushed her back down until she was bottomed out with her nose pressed against me.

“Look at me, Kitten,” I ordered and she looked up at me. I could see the delight in her eyes that she had taken all of me. “Good girl,” I praised her and began to pump her head up and down letting her come up for air every couple of strokes.

I soon let go of her head and told her, “Now take Daddy home, his balls are getting blue. And don't forget to look Daddy in the eyes while he's cumming in his little girl's mouth.”

I could see the look of adoration in her eyes as she reached for my cock with her hand to aid in getting me off.

“No hands, slut. Just your filthy, whore mouth,” I countered.

She looked directly into my eyes as she went all the way down and held me in her throat. She came up with saliva stringing from her lips to my cock and then began to suck in earnest. I could tell she was really hungry for her reward. I could feel the pressure building toward my release. I was so ready to unload, it was almost getting painful.

She bobbed and sucked and I stroked her head to let my pet know that I loved what she was doing.

“Oh, God. What a good little slut. Are you ready to feed, Kitten? Do you want Daddy's sweet cream?”

“Mm, hmm!” she acknowledged while not skipping a beat.

“Beg me for it, cunt!”

“Oh please, Daddy, feed your hungry kitten cunt her cream. Pleease.”

She went back to work and it almost hurt she was sucking so furiously. She took a finger and rolled it in the saliva that was running down my balls and worked her finger into my ass and shoved it home while she went all the way down and licked the top of my sack. She pulled back up and tickled my prostate with her finger.

That sent me over the edge and I exploded into her mouth as I held her head with both hands, “Aauugghh!” She struggled to keep eye contact as the first explosion hit the back of her throat. She recovered and swallowed just in time for the second burst. She handled that one like a pro and began sucking up and down again as I continued to deliver five shots in all which she greedily drank down.

She continued to suckle at her daddy's cock until I was totally soft. She then began to lick up all of her saliva as she gently slipped her finger from my asshole. She even sucked her finger as if it were a rare delicacy. She then licked my ass clean as well.

“Fuck, Kitten, you're the best little slut ever.” I was ready for sleep right then, wet sheets be damned. But I needed to relieve myself.

“Mm, thank you , Daddy. I loved your cream and there was so much, thank you.”

“Daddy has to get up and go potty, Princess.”

“Daddy,” she whined. “how many times have I told you that I'll take everything you want to give me?”

At that, she put my soft cock in her mouth and looked up at me expectantly.

Published 
Written by Perimedes
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments