Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pain and Pleasure

"Chloe discovers the joy of being disciplined"

28
6 Comments 6
34.3k Views 34.3k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Famous Story
Competition Entry: This is Hardcore
As I walked up the pathway my heart was pounding. I had seen the advert. ‘Strict discipline a speciality.’ I was thirty-three years old but had fantasised about being spanked. Even so, when I came across the advert I kept it for two weeks before plucking up the courage to make the call.

I telephoned the number and explained what I needed. The lady who dealt with my call agreed a time and told me to dress like a slut. So even though it was the middle of summer and I couldn’t wear a coat I wore a low cut strappy black dress with a hem just an inch below my bottom. I had bare legs and high heels. I wore my hair down and plastered on the make-up. When I looked in the mirror at home and saw myself without any make-up I thought I looked every bit a prostitute. A low class one. So I was slutty looking just as instructed.

I had been given a time and was told not to be early and not to be late. I drove the two miles and parked a street away from the house I was aiming for. I was fifteen minutes early, not wishing to be anything other than on time. I walked the hundred yards and got the most surprised looks from people I passed. I hoped they would think I was going to a fancy dress party. It was early afternoon though and I heard some comments such as, ‘weirdo,’ and the like. I looked at the ground as I walked.

I stood two doors away for the three minutes I needed to wait to be on time before walking self-consciously up the pathway. It was a detached house but I saw the curtains flicker in the house next door and knew I was being watched by a neighbour. Did they know what went on in the house next door, I wondered?

I rang the doorbell, just once, and waited. It seemed like a long wait. I looked across the road and was sure I saw another curtain flicker. Was it my imagination?

The door opened and I was looking at a woman much younger than me. About twenty-two, I gauged. Like me she wore a strappy black dress with a hem halfway down her thigh, and high heels. She gave me a friendly smile and beckoned me in.

“Hullo,” I said with a smile as I walked passed her.

When I turned she was still smiling at me. “Hi,” she said simply. “Go through,” she added pointing towards a room at the back of the house.

I walked in to the room and glanced around, stopping dead. I looked in awe at the implements spread around the room. There was a whipping horse, plenty of straps sand paddles hanging along a fireplace, and several canes in a basket on the floor. I took a deep breath and smiled.

“I’m Miss Eva.” The woman said to me.

“I’m Chloe,” I lied.

“Hullo, Chloe. So, you need to be disciplined. In your email you said spanking, the hairbrush and the cane. Is that right?”

“Erm, yes please,” I replied quietly. Now it was so close I was having second thoughts. “I’ve been very naughty,” I continued blushing. “I have a girlfriend and she said if I don’t get myself sorted out then she will leave me.”

“What did you do?” Eva asked, knowing this was already role play.

“I made out with another woman. We 69’ed.”

“I see,” Eva replied solemnly. “I can see why you need to be punished. Have you done anything like that before, Chloe?”

“No, erm, Eva.”

Eva said sternly, “Ah, now we have to get this straight, Chloe. You only address me as Miss. Understood?”

“Yes, Miss,” I replied quickly.

Eva stepped in front of me and placed her hand on my cheek. She looked stern. She pulled her hand back and slapped me hard across the face. It stung.

“Sorry, Miss,” I said as I rubbed my cheek.

“I can see you need a good punishment session, my girl,” Eva said sternly.

I watched as Eva picked up a wooden backed hairbrush before sitting on a chair. She looked up at me and ordered, “Get across my lap.”

I took a deep breath as I stepped over to the now seated Eva and looked down at her lap. I took a deep breath before easing myself down. It felt strange as I looked at the floor and at the backs of her legs. Nice legs mind, I thought.

The first spank over my thin dress was a taster of the pain I was going to suffer over the next forty minutes or so. The spanks continued slowly at first but increased in speed and intensity.

After about thirty spanks I felt Eva raise the hem of my dress above my waist before she rubbed my bottom cheeks over my knickers. The spanks started again, harder than before although that might be because the spanks were over my knickers rather than my dress. Another thirty or forty spanks I reckoned. Then I felt Eva put her thumbs inside the elastic of my knickers which were then yanked down. Another thirty or forty spanks landed on my bare bottom cheeks. Harder ones making my bottom start to sting.

I felt the hairbrush tapped on my bottom. I held my breath.

“Naughty girls need to be taught a lesson, Chloe. I’m very good at teaching naughty girls a lesson.”

I didn’t think Eva wanted an answer. In the event I wouldn’t have had time anyway. The hairbrush smacked down on my left bottom cheek and I gasped. It hurt more than I had expected. Had I really asked to be spanked with such a thing?

The spanks rained down all over my bottom and I cried out. I didn’t ask Eva to stop though. I wanted to be spanked and to be made to grovel. I knew I would beg her soon to stop, but not yet.

Before I could plead with Eva she ordered, “Get up and take your clothes off, girl.”

I stood up and quickly unzipped my dress and let it drop to the floor. My bra followed and lastly I stepped out of my knickers. I scooped up my clothes and put them on a chair.

“Get back over my lap, girl,” Eva ordered.

I did think it slightly odd. Me a thirty-three-year-old woman being spanked by a girl a good ten years younger than me; but then did age really matter? No, I told myself.

Soon the spanks re-started. The hairbrush hurt me like crazy but I needed it to hurt. Wanted it to hurt. I was a goody good shoes and no one knew my desire. To be spanked until I cried and then spanked some more. I wanted to be dominated by another woman. Reduced to tears and used. Yes, I needed to be used. Just as I dominated the staff at work so I wanted to be dominated myself today.

The spanks stopped and although I was already crying I felt Eva’s hands rubbing the backs of my legs. Her hand edged between my thighs and I spread my legs. Eva’s fingers ran closer and closer to my pussy. I wasn’t expecting anything like this but then I wasn’t sure what to expect really. I knew I would be disciplined but didn’t know if things went further.

I discovered they did go further when Eva’s fingers brushed along my pussy hair, pressing in to my pussy lips. It sent quivers deep down in to my pussy. Eva’s fingers played with me for a while and I started to get really aroused.

The feelings changed when Eva said sternly, “You are a real slut, aren’t you girl. You are wet between your legs.

MaturePrisila
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MaturePrisila

You’ve been naughty, are being punished, but even so you are loving this. How dare you, girl? Get up right now.”

I eased myself off Eva’s lap, unsure why she was snapping at me. She looked cross as she glared at me.

“Sit on the bed, girl,” she ordered.

When I was seated she pushed my legs apart so my pussy lips were stretched. She put her hand on the inside of my thigh. As I watched she raised her hand and brought her open palm down hard on the inside of my thigh. I cried out.

Eva smacked my inner thigh again and I cried out again. I looked anxiously at her but she kept smacking my inner thigh until it had been turned red. Then she started on my other inner thigh.

Tears ran down my face as I felt hard smack after hard smack. My thighs were stinging.

Eva started to rub my thighs and once again I felt aroused. I couldn’t understand why I found her rubbing so erotic as my thighs were stinging but I did; even more so when her fingers ran along my stretched pussy lips.

My eyes had been closed enjoying the tenderness of the rubbing but when Eva’s fingers pressed gently on my pussy I stared open-eyed at her.

Eva glared back and said sternly. “You acted like a slut, girl. This is how sluts get treated. They get used by women like me.”

Eva wasn’t being rough. It was just that she didn’t ask. She just did and when I looked at her she was smiling wickedly. “I love fingering women. I get off on it,” she said still with her wicked smile.

I had never been forced before. No one had ever dared try to with me. I would have snapped back or lashed out. It was horrid. Having someone finger inside me who I didn’t have feelings for. Even so I could feel myself getting aroused; even though I was trying not to.

I was about to cum when Eva snapped, “Get up girl.”

I was still in an erotic haze and took a moment or two to get my bearings before I stood up.

Eva stood inches from me. “Not quick enough,” she snapped. She took one of my nipples between her finger and thumb, glared at me, and said sternly, “Next time do as I say straight away.”

The next moment I felt my nipple being squeezed hard and I gasped. My eyes were almost closed with the pain but I saw Eva was smiling. She was enjoying my suffering.

My nipple was squeezed for several seconds before Eva let go. Next moment I felt my other nipple between her finger and thumb and the inevitable pain as she squeezed hard again. Very hard.

I cried out once more, feeling helpless. Of course I knew that was how my staff felt when they got the rough end of my tongue. They had to accept my wrath. Just as I was accepting Eva’s domination of me.

“Bend over that horse, girl,” Eva snapped.

My nipples were still tingling as I looked at the horse. Shaken out of my erotic aura I went over to it. I looked at the horse close-up. For a moment too long.

Eva stomped over to me and pulled me by the arm until I saw her glaring at me. She didn’t say anything. She just put her hand on my cheek, and with a smirk pulled her hand back and slapped me again around the face. I gasped and as I focussed on Eva again I saw her hand pulled back and once again she slapped my face. I cried out and again as I opened my eyes her hand slapped my face a third time.

“Do as I say, girl. Get over the horse,” Eva snapped.

I quickly bent down across the horse. As my arms dangled I felt a hard spank on my bottom. “Lie still as I tie you down, girl,” Eva ordered.

I was sniffing back tears as Eva tied the leather clasp around each wrist, and others around each ankle. I couldn’t move I realised. Well maybe an inch but no more.

I looked up and saw Eva had picked up a cane. One with a hooked handle. She left my line of vision and stood behind me. I felt the cane tapped on my bottom. My mind was buzzing. If the hairbrush hurt so much what would the cane be like.

Seconds later I found out as I heard the swish, felt the cane slice in to my bare skin, and then the pain spread across my bottom. Right across it. I screamed out in pain. I wanted to cry out for Eva to stop. I didn’t though. A moment later the second stroke sliced across my bottom.

I couldn’t understand why it hurt so much. That was until Eva said with a sarcastic tone, “I do enjoy multiple strokes. A break between strokes just isn’t a punishment, is it?”

I sobbed at the words unable to speak and cried as the cane sliced in to my bottom time again. Six strokes without a gap.

When a break did occur I felt Eva’s fingers again between my thighs. I couldn’t move my legs but was starting to relax as her fingers ran along my pussy lips.

“So wet,” Eva cooed.

I started to groan with delight as her fingers pressed against my pussy lips and started their journey inside me.

I felt I was close to cumming when Eva said firmly, “Enough,” and removed her fingers.

I felt the cane whisk between my thighs and it stung. It hurt more when the cane was flicked upwards against my pussy lips. That hurt and aroused me at the same time. More, more, I wanted to scream now but was scared that if I showed too much delight she would stop.

I still felt Eva’s fingers inside me but at the same time the cane was whisked against my bottom. There was so much pain on my bottom while my pussy sang with eroticism. Pain and pleasure. It was just so good.

I felt myself cum and I exploded. I heard a scream of joy. My eyes were closed but I knew the scream came from me.

I was still flying when I felt the fingers slide back out of my pussy. I collapsed on the whipping horse and I knew my breathing was heavy. I felt so good. So relaxed. Yet I was so flying so high as well.

My feelings changed when next moment my bottom exploded again. Even in my state of happiness the sudden change didn’t hide the feeling of three strokes of the cane in quick succession. Before my scream died down I felt another three strokes. I was crying again and felt the tears running down my face.

I sensed a person next to me. Warm and sensuous. That person was fiddling with the clasps to the straps. I felt one arm break free followed by the other, and a few moments later my ankles were each released. Even though I was free to get up I lay on the whipping horse savouring the stinging pain and the continuing quivers in my pussy.

“Get up, Chloe,” Eva ordered, although this time her voice had warmth to it.

I eased myself off the whipping horse and stumbled slightly.

“Steady,” Eva said smiling, her face inches from mine. I saw her mouth move. “I hope you enjoyed that, Chloe?” she asked.

“Oh I did Eva.” Quickly I corrected myself, “I mean, Miss Eva.”

Eva laughed. “Still in your role? I’ll take that as a compliment. Anyway, it’s just Eva now.”

I laughed. “That was so good, Eva.”

“It’s harder than I usually do, Chloe. But you certainly rose up to it.”

I smiled again. “I’ll expect even harder next time.”

“I’ll give it you, Chloe,” Eva replied with a tone of ‘Test me and find out,’ in it.

I was already thinking about next time.

Published 
Written by SusanHarper
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments