Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Park Play

"Written by my partner and I. He has written from my perspective and I from his."

4
2 Comments 2
7.0k Views 7.0k
1.6k words 1.6k words


It is a crisp fall evening as I walk to the park bench. I can hear my high heels disturbing the leaves as I walk deeper in the park. I feel their dampness on the tops of my naked feet as I stir them up approaching the bench I was told to wait at.

The wind is singing a song on the empty leafless branches and slipping under my long fall coat touching my thighs and bottom; it is all I am wearing, as I was told to do.

As I arrive at the bench I slip my hand into my jacket pocket and pull out the silky neck tie he had left at my house one evening. I sit down and cross my legs looking around to make sure I was alone. I notice my own shapely calf and red high heel dangling over my other leg and feel a little excitement in the pit of my stomach and at my core. I hear leaves rustling nearby and it takes all my will not to look and see who was coming up behind me; footsteps steady with purpose.

As quickly as I can I use his tie to blindfold myself before he sees me and is disappointed that I have not follow his commands. The sturdy sound of the leaves under his boots is getting very close. It stops abruptly behind the bench. My heart was races, I hear it throbbing in my own head and it is deafening. The pause and the silence other than the wind is excruciating and makes it hard to breath. Something brushes my hair, I can’t tell if it is him or not but I am covered in goose bumps instantly. For a second time my hair is brushed it is definitely a hand sliding under my hair pushing it off to one side and stroking the back of my neck.

The familiar cold hard steel collar slides around my throat and I hear the distinct click of its lock. Another click as he had attaches my chain to the collar. There was long pause that feels like forever. For the briefest of moments I consider if he has left. I don’t feel the weight of my attached chain and I didn’t hear the sound of the leaves if he had left me. Suddenly a link of my chain touches the dimple at the base of neck just above my chest bone; it is cold on my skin. Now another link and another, my cold chain is very slowly being let slide down the front of my jacket and between my bare breasts. A tiny moan escapes me as the cold chain reaches as low as my belly. It puddles there held by the belt of my jacket.

His hands slide onto my shoulders firmly massaging and working their way down my arms. I can feel his hot breath on my neck and I can smell him for the first time now that he is so close. His big hands wrap around my wrists. I feel the warmth of his breath pulling away from me slowly as he raises my arms out like a T on the top of the park bench. He silently gives my wrists an extra squeeze and lets go. I know it’s my queue to make sure I keep them there and stay still. He only lets go to run his hands back up the sleeves of my coat back to my shoulders pausing long enough for a massaging touch or two until finally he is at both sides of my neck above my collar. One hand wraps firmly around my throat while the other massages my neck near the base of skull. I can smell him, I am so absorbed in the feeling of his hand on my throat that I don’t notice how close his face is to mine. Hhhuuuuu I gasp for breathe as the sharp pain of him biting my ear hard excites me, I urgently want to feel him slip off my coat and run his hands all over my naked body. My chest is heaving; I am so eager. His presence near my head withdraws again.

His hands are firmly back on my wrists. I had held them exactly where he had left them. He pulls my arms behind the back of the bench slowly toward my bottom until I feel them touch each other. He intertwines my two hands fingers together, and another of his familiar extra squeezes lets me know wordlessly I am to stay exactly as he has put me.

My shoulders ache in this position but I do everything I can to stay still and please him. My coat is pulling open and my breasts are nearly exposed. The cold air was making my already hard nipples harder. I hear the leaves again as he walks in an arch around me.

Chloe_Reed
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Chloe_Reed

My excitement builds with each steady purpose filled step he takes. I am blind to the world with his tie still covering my eyes yet can envision in him my mind. I know his location by the sound of his footsteps. I feel his imposing size towering over me as I sit on the lonely park bench.

The sounds stop again, followed by another agonizingly long pause. I don’t feel him touch me or come close but my belt on my coat feel looser and puddle of chain attached to my collar warmed by my belly trickles down to my lap waiting for me to uncross my legs to reach its final resting point. My mind races and I wonder if he is going to insert the extra links of chain inside my wetness............

I stand over her admiring how I have positioned her, arms compelled behind her, breast thrust forward forcing her jacket open, her chain hiding in its depths. My gaze moves up her chest and pauses at her throat. I appreciate the cold beauty of the collar wrapped around her neck, the collar I placed there, the collar that makes her mine. As if she can feel my eyes on her she arches back exposing more of her throat as an offering to me. I feel rumbling deep from within me. I make her wait just a few more seconds longer as she sits there arched almost naked chained as an sacrifice to me.

I move in and clasp her exposed throat tight under her jaw bone; I feel her tense and quiver suddenly. I keep my movements slow and purposeful, savouring her every reaction. With my free hand I undo the buttons of her jacket and it falls open. I touch the dangling chain and press it into her soft skin. She holds her breath in anticipation. My hand follows the chain down over her breast bone, between her cleavage, slowly link by link pressing it into her softness. Over her belly, she gasps for air and inhales deep holding her breath again. My finger plays upon the puddle of chain in her lap and I slide my hand firmly between her crossed thighs forcing them open. My thumb pushes the chain against her soft mound, she moans as she instinctively pushes herself into my touch. The chain slides in her wetness and slips between her lips as she tries to spread her legs further apart for me. I push the hard steel against her clit and she whimpers quietly. I release the hold I have on her throat and take a step back, my hands leaving her completely and I watch. The tension drains out of her body and her lips begin to pout, a whispered plea from her soft lips “please, please”

I kneel between her legs and demand “Please what?”

I massage the inside of her thighs. I feel her soft skin under my fingertips, and sense her restlessness as I slow the pace. “Please what?” I ask again.

“Please touch me” she whispers breathlessly.

I growl as I pull her forward on the bench with my other hand, I bite her soft mound and feel her shudder. I push the chain against her opening, I spread her apart and watch the steel slide and tease her hot wet center. I slip a link into her and she moans thankfully. My fingers guide several more links into her pressing into her hot wetness, I feel her tense again I lean forward and tease her clit with my tongue. I begin to suck her clit as I move the chain in and out, her moans grow louder and I grow harder.

I bite her clit and hold it in my teeth; her body becomes rigid as she orgasms. I’m overwhelmed with the need to be inside her, to feel her moist heat surrounding me. Using the leash I pull her to her feet, she is still trembling as my hand reaches behind her. I guide her by pulling on the leash with one hand and pushing against her back. The blindfold dangles from her eyes and her coat slips to the ground. I bring her behind the bench and lean her forward stretching her arms across the back of the bench. I spread her legs slightly and release the chain hearing it thud against the wood. My hand rests on the top of her ass as I admire her draped across the bench waiting for my next move…

Published 
Written by carnalvore
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments