Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Personals...

"How being sumissive is a gift that keeps giving..."

5
3 Comments 3
7.7k Views 7.7k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Personals...



My name is Ian. I am a six foot two, twenty- nine year old white male. I go to the gym every Tuesday and Thursday. I take good care of my body I eat well and have good hygiene. I have dated lots of women. But they all lack something. The sex is fair, we connect but I feel something missing from them.

In my latest escapade for that special someone. The woman was everything I'd want. Legs that didn't quit, ample breasts, shapely figure, athletic, smart, funny and had a seductive look that could stop traffic. She was great and anything she wanted I'd get for her. She wanted to be fucked hard and fast and wanted me to be in control she liked a man to be in charge. I got bored with her after a while. All my friends were amazed that I could throw away such a good catch.

One night me and the guys went out to a kitty club. We were having a good time watching the dancers shake and wiggle on stage. My best friend Dave went over to the manager and got a couple of private rooms. We went back and picked out our girls, me and Dave went into a room and the girls came in and started giving us our lap dances. The girl on my lap introduced herself as Kinky.

" I am here to do your bidding whatever you want Ill do for you" Kinky purred.

Dave smacked her on the ass and told her to shut up. " I ain't paying you to talk sweetheart!"

So Kinky did as she was told and was quiet while she continued to grind her heart shaped ass on my semi hard cock.

Dave looked over at me and saw I wasn't all that into it. " So what happened with Tracy man,ya'll were perfect for each other and the rack on that chick should be a national treasure." Dave asked regarding my recent breakup.

"We weren't compatible, I don't know I love women but it feels as if I can't find the right one. Like they are missing something." I say. I sigh and rub the back of my neck and look at Kinky's ass and then look over at Dave.

"You aren't turning gay on us are you? I mean if you are it's cool but I want to know so... um well..."

"No I am not!! I LOVE women!" I shout interrupting Dave and making both girls jump.

"I just want a girl who is... rougher I guess I don't know how to explain it." I sit and think for a moment. " Okay for instance when I am with a woman and she gets to a point where she is so far into her pleasure that she just grabs my hips and yells FUCK ME YOU BASTARD!! You know stuff like that, I don't know I'm just screwed up I guess." I say.

I see Dave get up and walk over. He grabs Kinky by the arm and stands her up. I am perplexed. Dave tells Kinky to slap me. She looks at him and at me and doesn't move.

"Huh? what are you doing Dave?" I ask.

Dave gives Kinky a twenty and tells her again to slap me. This time she doesn't hesitate and hauls off and slaps me right across me face. The most unexpected thing happens. Instead of being pissed off my cock starts getting hard. I sit astounded looking at Kinky wanting her to slap me again. What was wrong with me.

"I know what your problem is man! You need to find yourself a Dominatrix." Dave says.

I look at Dave and it hits me. Of course I should of seen that a long time ago. I thank Dave and leave the club. I go home and look up Escort services. I talk with a nice lady about what they have to offer and I tell her thank you and hang up. I don't want to have to pay for a woman to pretend. I want the real thing. I want one who likes me for me also. So I go online and join a dating site. I meet a lot of nice women but not what I want. One day a profile catches my eye. The title says Are you a real man... I click on the profile, there is no photo. I see a email address and a phone number followed by;


"Even in my earliest relationships I assumed the dominant role, naturally selecting submissive men to be mine. In time my instincts for the lovely submissive would be developed and I would learn about the D/s world I now call my own. I have over 8 years of traditional D/s experience and a life time of experience being the natural Top that I am. I subscribe to no traditional D/s protocols other than the ones I have created or selected based on my personality and what I think my dude needs. Sometimes this is similar to other Tops and sometimes it is not. "

" I know how to keep myself happy and I know how to take care of my little slave dude. I can toggle between very strict, very sensual, very sadistic, and very caring on a moments notice to provide you a structure that leaves you in awe of your master. I can be very strict when there is a need for it, but I can also be very warm, caring, and very loving to my dude when he deserves it. Im very open-minded about kinks. Nothing is taboo to me at all. I do have certain fetishes that Im into and will be open to yours. Please do not be ashamed of your fetishes with me. I love you for being the sick fuck you are. :-) I do not wish you harm or to cause you permanent damage. I want you to be perfected. Trust in that or do not submit to me. Give in to the entirety of my training or consider yourself worthy of my collar."

" I will push you to the extreme of YOUR tolerance when it benefits your training. I have noticed that I react differently to different slaves so it is hard for me to say how extreme I will be with you before I know you. Im attractive, very intelligent, insightful, personable, very intuitive, very polite, caring, funny, loving, and affectionate. I enjoy giving stern guidance, yet affectionate love as well. I do think though, that any healthy relationship, bdsm or otherwise, requires affection and consideration with the ultimate goal of perfecting ourselves while under my leadership."

" Many more extreme slave read this and think that I cannot handle them. There is not a slave alive I cannot handle or take to the heights he needs to go to be who I want him to be. I have no hard limits. I enjoy medium to heavy S&M (flogging, paddling, pinching, biting, hair pulling, slapping, belts, whips, violet wands, and the sort), Humiliation (Name calling, spitting, forced lesbianism, and other forms of objectification and degradation.), Role-play (Age play (meaning daddy/little girl, not diapers and cribs), Rape play, and others) and Bondage (restraints, ball gags, blindfolds, typical D/s torments, and what not). Im also very sexual and like to experiment with depraved sex acts and kinks. Sexually Im into oral, hard core, very rough sex and just about anything else. I do not like things that are phony or feel like acting. There is always room for role play of course, but it should be natural and not too rehearsed or scripted."

" As stated earlier, don't make presumptions about what you will be into once you have been trained and are owned. Under my guidance you will be shown true happiness and exposed to a life full of love, devotion, and guidance.

KylieDuarte
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KylieDuarte

You will first be prepared in your heart for initiation in this commitment. It will be the most natural thing you have ever known once you release your grasp on the world that was never meant for you. Preconceived ideas of what you think might make you happy will only get in the way of the light I will shed on you. If any part of you thinks that Im the master for you, don't take your time about it. Im totally open to subs and slaves that have little or no experience as well as experienced ones. I do take your experience level into consideration when I begin your training. You have to learn to walk before you can run and for the more experience ones Im sure walking is a bit boring."

" My ideal slut will be very caring, attractive, fit, open-minded, charming, love-able, sexy, uninhibited, dedicated, humble, and will be my personal cum slut, maid, jester, cook, cuddle monkey, and will be TOTALLY obedient in all area. He is not into bdsm because he thinks its stylish, and not into bdsm for social reasons. I do LOVE VERY FREAKY, OPEN, KINKY little love puppets Raise your hand if that is you? HIGHER! "

" You will be put to use as my fuck slut and trained to be better than what you are now. You should be up front about where you see yourself with me and be ready to be placed into submission. You are very genuine and eager. You are intuitive and wise enough to know who you connect with and confident enough not to hold yourself back. You understand that submissiveness is a gift, but it is a gift that cannot be withheld from your master."

" I tend to move pretty fast sexually and emotionally. Be ready to keep up and I will ensure you a positive, healthy experience. Im impressed with a dude who knows what he wants and goes after it. I love eager slaves that are intuitive enough to know his Mistress when she comes along. In your heart of hearts if you think Im the master you have been looking for, show me with a sense of urgency about beginning our life together. I will take you so much more seriously if you know what you want. "


I sit at my desk wondering if this is for real. If such a woman could actually exist. I run to my phone to dial the number on the page. The phone rings and I wait in anticipation for her to pick up. She doesn't answer. I am about to hang up when the voice mail greeting comes on. The recorded voice on the other end is sweet and sensual yet full of authority. "You have reached Payton, leave your name and number and I will get back to you when I find time." I left my name and number and said I was calling in reference to her online personal ad. I waited by my phone all week. No call back. I didn't want to bother Payton. So I refrained from calling her a second time. Just when I was about to give up on ever getting a call back my phone rang from a blocked number. I don't normally answer unidentified callers but something told me this was her, the women I have waited my whole life for.


"Ian?" A silky voice purred thru my earpiece.

"Yes this is Ian, and whom may I be speaking with?"

"You know who this is. Don't you." The voice replies.

"Is this Payton?" I ask.

"You are to refer to me as Mistress nothing else. Is that clear puppy." She said.

"Uh yes mistress" I whisper.

"Speak up I want to hear you." She says.

"Yes Mistress!!" I say loudly. Already I feel my cock harden just by this simple order.

"I want you to meet me at my house in two hours. Write down the directions puppy and be quick about it."

I scramble to get a pen and paper. I find some junk mail and a sharpie in my desk drawer and jot down the address she gives me. She asks me to repeat it back after I do she hangs up. I call Dave and tell him something has come up and I can't make it to the bowling alley tonight and I hop in the shower. I stay in the shower for a long time making sure I get extra clean for Payton..oh um I mean my Mistress. That was gonna take some getting used to. I never called a woman Mistress before. I dress casual and hop in my car.



I arrive at the address given to me by my mistress. I still have thirty minutes to kill and I don't want to be early and seem to eager so I wait parked across the street from her house. I see the front door open and out walks this fox! She had on thigh high black leather boots. A sheer black silk robe, that was open and gave the impression of wings as she walked towards my car. She had waist length auburn hair that was up in a high pony tail. She wore the shortest shorts I'd ever seen along with a strapless red and black corset top. Her breasts were large and almost spilling out of her top. I stared as this goddess gracefully waltzed across the street to my car.

She stopped at my window giving me a full view of her precious mounds and I saw she had a box wrapped in blue paper adorned with a big red bow. I quickly rolled down my window.

"You are early puppy." My Mistress purred. I loved the way her full lips formed the word puppy. "I-I-I know I wasn't- um I was gonna wait to go in I-I-I am sorry Mistress" I blubbered. She laughed and I stayed silent waiting for what she would say.

"Do you no why I picked you Puppy?" She asked.

" Um no I haven't a clue but I'm ever so grateful Mistress, I am." She puts her finger to my lips and a shiver of pleasure runs down my spine to the the tip of my growing cock.

" You were the only one who did as directed, you didn't call back twenty times, and you were early. For your good behavior I have a reward for you puppy." My Mistress says as she hands me the box.

I sit stunned looking at the box. I look up at my Mistress and she nods, so I rip the paper off, and lift up the lid. I pull out what looks to me like a leather dog collar. I look at it then up at her. She smiles and pulls out a leash from the bottom of the box and tells me to put on the collar. I do as I'm told and she clips the leash to the collar and tells me to get out of the car. I lock my car up and let her lead me across the street with knowing looks from passing people.





Two months later...

I am in the kitchen washing dishes when my phone rings. It's Dave he and the guys are going out and he wants to know if I want to join. I hear the front door open. I thank Dave but decline saying I have a previous arrangement and hang up.

My Mistress comes in and loops her finger thru my collar ring and leads me towards the living room.

" Your Goddess is home puppy. Time for you to put that tongue to work . Tonight I demand a full tongue bath. Start with my shoes and I may allow you to move up as your pathetic efforts please me" My Mistress purrs.

I am the happiest man on earth...

The end...
Published 
Written by demonchick
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments