Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pimping Zoe: Part 11 The Finale

"The week ends will Zoe stay or go?"

23
13 Comments 13
8.5k Views 8.5k
4.2k words 4.2k words
Pimping Zoe: Part Eleven "The Finale"

To finish off the story I thought I would go to a more Zoe centric view just for the change of pace, as always I love votes, criticism, (if constructive of course) and comments. Please read the first ten parts the build up as I have been told by readers has been pretty darn good.

 

I can't believe how wet I am Master drove me crazy forever this afternoon. His evil tease machine never let me get going enough to get to the big orgasm I totally would have taken, and I wouldn't have cared about the punishment. Now strapped so I can't touch myself my mind wanders to what master has planned tonight, he has hinted it's going to be something big, but what? All I can think about is Masters cock pounding my soaking pussy, but he isn't touching me. I need him so bad right now I almost want to scream. With the Blindfold on I can't see where we are going so only my remaining senses are active and hyper aware. I can smell Vanessa's perfume in the back seat and I can hear the radio playing softly behind the sounds of traffic and the car engine. I feel the minor vibrations of the car as we ride along every bump jolting my cunt making it juice more, and mostly I can sense Master beside me.

I didn't think it was possible to fall in love in less than a week, yet here I am completely in this man's power. He has taken to domination like a duck to water. I am fairly certain he had never heard of BDSM before I came out of the kitchen naked with his drink last Friday evening. Since then he has been completely dominant, yet caring and responsive to my needs and even some I didn't know. Never in my life have I been this completely fulfilled. Never has a Master been able to read me so completely and take control of me so quickly. I believe he loves me too. I can feel his passion when he kisses me, all the way to my toes. He has taken my new favorite word "anything" and run with it like Adrian Peterson of the Minnesota Vikings.

I lean over and rest my head on his shoulder as we continue weaving through traffic, I smell his cologne through his shirt, I sigh softly as he pets my head softly, yes this is where I belong, but again something is bothering Master or hopefully soon to be master since he technically hasn't collared me. I feel the car turn and go over some bumps and come to a stop. Master unbuckles my seat belt, then gets out and goes around the car to let me out, helping me get to my feet. I hear the back door open and Vanessa get out, she comes by and pinches my hard nipple as she does, it sends shock waves back into my body the pain electrifying my pussy again.

"Vanessa, come here please." I hear master say. "Carry this and these."

Master comes back to me taking my arm he guides me talking softly "step" "plant" and so on as we enter a rotating door. I feel his hard cock rub against my ass cheeks as we move through the turnstile. I want to stop and let him slide it inside my aching cunt, but I know he won't like that, so I resist. Tonight is our last official night tomorrow my week is over. I need to be the best slave ever tonight for him.

We enter what sounds like a lobby and I hear the ding of an elevator and when we step onto it I know for sure we are in an elevator. We ride up a long ways making me think hotel or something but the lobby was too quiet so I don't know where we are. The doors open and I hear chattering noise from left side of the elevator. We exit the elevator and head to the left making me slightly nervous but I am here for master.

"Good evening, Fred." Master says, Fred is the neighbor master had me fuck the other day. I wonder why he is here, upon hearing the greeting the talking stops to almost nothing except for the whispers, I don't think I would have heard them had I not been blindfolded, the whispers made my cunt juice up again.

"Holy fuck, she's hot."

"God damn, look at those tits."

"That ass is hot enough to fry eggs."

Among others lost in the whispering cacophony of sound. Master moves me through the room as we walk I feel several different hands touch me as we walk by all grabbing my tits or ass. The contact make my quiver as I still am a bundle of slutty nerves needing an orgasm. Pushing me up against a wall, master whispers to me, "Don't move slave!"

Doing as he told me I stand there waiting I can feel eyes boring into me like I am a thing to be used, it makes my pussy scream for attention. I don't think I have needed to be fucked more in my entire life than this moment right now, and Master told me not to move or touch anything specifically my own pussy, only he didn't trust me not to do it on my own so I am restrained, which is probably a good thing; I don't know how long I could stop myself.

"Okay, gentlemen first things first, you have something for me?" master said.

"Yes here it is as you requested." I heard Fred reply. Then someone said in the back, "This better be worth it!"

"Don't worry, sir. I promise you will be completely satisfied." Master replied. "Since there are so many of you I want to make sure that every precaution is taken to prevent injury and or chaffing." He continued. This comment caused a bit of laughter.

"I thought we only got one who's the other broad?" someone mentioned, a voice I had never heard before.

"This is Vanessa, my assistant. She is not part of this except to assist me, as needed." Master advised them. "Now we need a ten foot by ten foot area cleared I have a surprise for you all."

I hear things being moved around sounds like chairs and tables a really big table, then the sound of plastic like at the grocery store only a lot of it not just a little bag for apples.

"Spread that over the floor and this one too don't want to stain the carpet." Master quipped. I hear people shuffling around and the snap of a briefcase being opened and then closed.

Vanessa bring the package over here please." Master continued giving instruction. Just the sound of his voice and all these people following his commands made me want him more. He was clearly in charge here, in charge of this entire evening. As nervous as I felt, I also felt completely safe; he would protect me. The clicking of things being put together sounded interesting but I couldn't figure out what it was.

"Okay, Vanessa get the bottles and bring them over here. I will get Zoe." He stated.

He came over to me and grabbed me in his arms he held me for a moment then I felt his lips on mine, I became lost in him again, every time he did this me I felt more and more his, his tongue swiping across mine and then he was gone. Guiding me over to where the noises were coming from, I heard the crunch of plastic beneath my shoes.

"Zoe lift your foot." Master told me. I lifted my foot and he removed my stiletto heel, then he tapped my other leg and I lifted it and he removed the other one. I then heard a snap sound and then I felt his hands on my dress, he pulled it away from my body as I heard the sound of cloth being cut. Oh my god he is cutting my dress off me, with a knife!!! I feel the dress fall to the floor and hear the intake of breath from around the room, I am now naked in front of who knows how many people, my pussy is soaking wet and dripping down my leg.

Gentlemen you have a choice: I can keep Zoe restrained and blindfolded or we can remove one or the other or both, your choice." Master told them.

I heard voices discussing things softly, I can hear several voices but I cannot get a completely accurate count. I know that there are at least five men here plus Master and Vanessa.

"We would like to un-restrain her but keep the blindfold on." Fred replied shortly afterwards.

I felt master walk behind me and grab my wrists as he undid the cuffs at my wrists, "You may not cum until I say so is that perfectly clear slave?" He commanded me with such authority I shivered, and that came from a soft whisper in my ear.

"Yes Master. I am not to cum without your permission I am perfectly clear." I replied saying that I still felt the need to cum but now I knew I wouldn't it was like a mental chastity belt was put in place. Until he said so I would continue to be teased and tormented sexually in whatever manner he had planned, and I couldn't wait. I couldn't wait to show him my devotion to him by following his direct command, I couldn't wait to see what he had planned with all these men. I was now his slave completely.

"Okay gentlemen. Here is the part where you all get undressed as well." Master told them. I could hear clothing being removed, bare feet padding across the plastic as several people surrounded me where I stood in the middle of them.

"Vanessa, please bring me the first bottle." Master told her, he stepped up to me and then he poured something over my shoulders and down my back is wasn't cold but it wasn't warm either. I could feel it sliding down my body. The rivulets of fluid going into my ass crack and over my ass. Turning me around he poured more over my chest I could feel the fluid running over my nipples as it went down my body. I heard the bottle hit the floor when master asked for another as he poured more of the viscous fluid over me.

"Gentlemen, I need some volunteers to rub this oil in. Make sure you get all the nooks and crannies." He said smiling, I could hear his smile in his tone.

Within seconds there were dozens of hands caressing my body every inch was touched. I gasped as some fingers went into my soaking pussy adding the oil to the fire already burning in my soul. All I could do was stand there as I felt these hands cover my body. I had never felt anything like it, I was one giant nerve.

Hands rubbed my tits I felt my nipples being rubbed and twisted by two different hands. Someone was behind me rubbing my ass with both hands massaging the oil into it. Sliding his fingers into the crack, making me shiver in anticipation. I tried to relax knowing I was going to be probed soon. He didn't disappoint as his finger slid into my asshole. Meanwhile I had at least three fingers in my pussy and I thing they belonged to three different hands.

I can't begin to describe the complete feeling of being at the center of the sexual universe. I was the sexual plaything of a dozen, a hundred, a thousand men. I couldn't tell you anything different my body just accepted all the sensations. My hands were guided to two different cocks, I started to stroke them which was very easy as we all seemed to be covered in oil. My hands slid over the cocks as I stroked them up and down. One was very thick but not very long the other was long but not very thick. I felt my ass cheeks being spread apart as a tongue entered my asshole.

Cur1ySue
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Cur1ySue

Both my nipples were now being sucked and someone was sucking on my clit.

I could hear loud moaning from somewhere then I realized it was me. My entire body was tingling with sensations fingers poking, tongues licking, body caresses. Everywhere I felt something. I felt someone touch the back of my legs and put me on my knees where I was quickly surrounded by cock all shapes and sizes, I lost my mind I grabbed the first one and started to suck it. Taking it down my throat as my hands reached for two other cocks stroking them up and down feeling the shafts as my hands caressed them. I felt hands on my head tapping me towards their cock as I took another cock in my mouth, and switched to other cocks with my hands.

Around the circle I went one cock after another sucking this one; gagging on this one, stroking those two. All the while my little friend down below kept sucking on my clit. I had to be sitting on his face but I didn't care. I was lost I don't even know my name, all I know is that I must please these cocks and I may not cum, master told me not to. Someone pulled me over on top of them and slid their hard cock into my pussy sliding all the way in without any issue. If I wasn't soaking wet the oil would have covered the rest.

As I rode the cock beneath me, I felt another man get behind me placing his cock at my ass, and then thrusting into me. Another cock was shoved into my mouth and two more into my hands as I was ridden hard and cock kept being slammed into my body.

"Spank her ass. She loves it!" I heard master state, then the hand smacked my ass, HARD!!

I would have screamed but my throat was full of cock as I was spanked over and over by the man fucking my ass and several others cheering me on. Soon after that my nipples became toys for their twisted amusement being pinched and then bitten, again very hard.

"OOHH DAAMMNN!!!!" The guy behind me cried out as I felt him bury his cock in my ass and fill my hole with his cum. He fell away and another cock was quickly place back in. I groaned as it stretched my hole open. It must have been mister thick cock. He filled my ass up stretching my sphincter apart. The cock in my mouth spurted his load down my throat and left my mouth only to be replaced by another.

I felt the guy beneath me blast his cum into my pussy driving me crazy with lustful need. I wanted to cum so bad but I couldn't, master said no, and he meant it!! Suddenly my world revolved as I was now on top of the man fucking my ass and my pussy was now being filled with another cock. Cock after cock was put into my body, my ass, my mouth, my hands, and my cunt. I was sprayed with cum on my tits, face, back, and every other part of my body. Like I said I could only think of two things my need for master to be pleases with me and my need to cum when he said I could.

I lost all track of time and space, I heard men cheering and thanking master I heard hand slaps and many comments that my brain just couldn't filter into English, but the sound of them was certainly positive. As I laid there in the pool of oil and bodily juices I could take pride in the fact that I didn't let my master down. I didn't cum I wanted him to know that but I couldn't talk or anything, my jaw was sore from all the cocks I sucked. I could feel my ass and pussy dripping cum from within. I was a complete and total gutter slut at this particular moment, but I was his gutter slut and no one could take that from me.

I felt my body being toweled off the sensations made me moan again. I almost couldn't stand being touched anymore. I wanted my master where was he? I felt my blindfold was gone but I couldn't see was it dark or were my eyes closed I don't know and I didn't care. I was lifted to my feet and more toweling off occurred I then felt a blanket wrapped around my body. I heard the ding of the elevator. I heard the car door shut, then I felt hot water pouring over my body.

I was being held up by two strong arms as I was caressed softly my body being washed and cleaned. I felt him washing my hair, he was careful to get all the sticky cum out of my hair before moving on. I was in masters arms I knew it, I was safe completely exhausted but safe, and blissfully happy. He lifted me in his arms after he dried my whole body, he even blow dried my hair, combing it, he was so soft and gentle. I was mesmerized. I have no idea what time it was or even where I was. I was still lost in the sensations. He carried me to the bed laying me down in the bed he covered me up with the blankets and wrapped his arms around me. I have never felt this in my life and I knew I was where I belonged. That was my last thought as I drifted to sleep.

I awoke to the smell of coffee and food. I opened my eyes to see Master sitting beside me rubbing my hair, "Wake up, my slave." he whispered to me, "You have got to be starving." he said.

I was famished I almost wanted food more than I wanted master. I brazenly sat up however and kissed my master with all my love. I wrapped my arms around his neck kissing him. If I could have I would have become one with him right there our two bodies merged into one. He kissed me back for a bit I could feel him as he slid his tongue behind my teeth teasing my tongue. He then broke the kiss, and put a piece of bacon in my mouth. It was mouth watering and succulent. I ate everything he gave me I was indeed starving. As I finished breakfast I noticed we were alone, which struck me as odd.

"Master, where is Vanessa?" I asked even though I don't really know why I cared.

"She was sent back to her master with a thank you note. Since today is the last day of our week together I wanted to be with you and you alone." He said to me, and there was that hint of things coming to an end. If he didn't know how I felt I would tell him again and again, but I sensed something else was amiss.

Sipping the coffee, "Master, what is wrong?" I asked him concernedly.

"I don't know where to begin but I have an idea, so I would like you to go to the bathroom take care of your business and come out into the kitchen when you are done." He said grabbing the empty tray and leaving the room.

I went to the restroom and looked over my body. I was sore and I knew why looking at my tits and ass I was bruised all over. Those guys last night were very rough, but I felt my pussy quiver and moisten at the thoughts of last night's gang bang. Master put me into a gang bang and I loved every second of it, I brushed my teeth and ran a comb through my hair. I wanted to look as good as possible for the man I loved.

There he was sitting at the kitchen bar, he looked very nervous there was brief case on the bar beside him. He invited me over to sit on the stool, as I looked around the room we were definitely alone, it was just the two of us.

"Zoe, sit I need to talk to you and if you interrupt me I may not be able to finish. Please just listen to what I have to say, then whatever you decide I will understand." he started off.

"Yes, master." I answered looking at him as he seemed to be working up the courage to start this conversation.

"First off Zoe, this has been the most amazing week of my entire life! You have completely changed me. I had never known why I felt empty inside until now, which is why this is so hard." he continued, "When you came here last Friday, you said anything and somehow that pulled a trigger in my head and I began testing you. I wanted to know what anything meant, you did everything I told you to do anything I told you to do. But there was something going on that I don't think you know about." He paused looking at me with those cool blue eyes.

I could sense his apprehension, he was afraid. I don't know what of but he needed to do this so I just listened. He set the briefcase down in front of me and a box. He took a drink of his coffee and then continued.

"Zoe, I have been pimping you, not just giving you to people. I have been selling your body to others, it started with Manny, and ended last night with Fred's office workers. Over the last week we have made over $100,000 dollars." He said opening the briefcase showing me all the cash.

I was stunned. I had no idea. I felt used and betrayed. I felt outraged and I felt my pussy get wet. He used me as a slave, a slut bag, a cum dumpster, and made thousands and thousands of dollars doing it. Did he do this just for the money? Am I just a piece of meat? All these thoughts raced through my head as I saw the money. His voice broke the reverie of my own thoughts as he continued to speak.

"Through it all this entire week I felt more and more alive, more and more complete. Every moment with you was a happy one. I can honestly tell you I have never been this happy in my life." He said to me as I stared at the money, but my eyes wandered over to the box he set up on the counter as well.

He took my hands in his looked me deep in the eyes, "Zoe, I am completely and totally in love with you!" as he said it my heart leapt for joy, "But I used you in a manner not fit to be your master, but I promise you this, if you accept this collar," He opened the box inside was a leather collar with a bright silver ring and my name sewn into the leather. "I will make sure I earn your submission. But if I have gone too far if I hit the wall of the word "anything" to hard I offer you the case of money and you can go, I will never call or bother you if you do so." He said quietly.

I looked at the case of money and the collar in the box, I thought wow that's a lot of money, also I thought he loves me and wants to be my master!!! I also felt my pussy getting more wet as the thought of him wrapping that collar around my throat made me. I thought about everything that had happened over the week, I did tell him anything and he made sure to do anything he could to me. When all was said and done "anything" wasn't the word I felt most of all, that word was "love" he was my Master and I wasn't going to let $100,000 dollars ruin that.

I stood up closed the briefcase, latching it I picked it up, looking at him I saw him look heartbroken, I think I had enough fun I threw the case over to the couch walked around the island and knelt before my master.

"Would master please place the collar around his slaves throat?" I asked as nice as I could.

He smiled at me taking the collar in his hand my heart was beating fast and furious as he placed it around my neck and set the buckle and finished placing it around my neck. He was grinning from ear to ear.

"Master," I said looking up into his eyes lovingly, "Is there anything I can do for you?"

THE END (for now)

Published 
Written by Simonize
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments