Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pimping Zoe: Part 8 The Party

12
4 Comments 4
8.5k Views 8.5k
4.2k words 4.2k words
Pimping Zoe: Part 8 The Party

I plugged the address into the GPS and started down the road, Zoe seemed excited even though she had no clue what was planned. I saw the GPS said it would take about 35-40 minutes to get to the destination. So while we drove along I decided to have some fun with my helpless little slave.

"Spread your legs slave." I told Zoe.

She did so without hesitation, but not wanting her to think she did good just yet I smacked her thigh pretty hard, leaving a red hand print I am sure even in the dark.

"OWWWWWW" she cried out, without thinking she questioned me by saying, "What was that for?"

I think she realized her mistake just after the last word flew out of her lips, because she looked down at the floor in obedience. That and the fact that I was pulling over to the side of the road.

"Whom do you think you are talking that way to slave?" I said very sternly.

"I am so sorry Master I misspoke, and was totally out of line, I was shocked is all it won't happen again." She pleaded with her voice for forgiveness.

"You are darn right it won't happen again!" I said. I grabbed her head and pulled her over to my side of the car basically getting her into a position where I could spank her good. Once there I spanked her hot ass. I laid my hand across the soft flesh of her ass in rapid succession, I could feel the heat increasing as my hand painted her ass red.

"Master I am sooo OWWW sorry sir please OWWWW forgive me OWWW!!" She cried out. In pain and in an attempt to stop the spanking.

Once I completed the brief but furious spanking I made sure her dress stayed up off her ass and rolled her back into the leather seat ass down. She hissed as her hot ass hit the smooth leather.

"It had better not happen again little girl or I will do that again with the big paddle I have in the closet." I told her.

She had seen it as we unpacked the bags from Tiffany's store, I clearly remember her not liking the look of it and put that into the memory banks for future reference. It certainly got her attention as she sat up straight and didn't move. She even remembered to sit with her legs spread which is how this all started, so as we headed down the road I decided to keep Zoe in a constant state of arousal, by playing with her wet shaved pussy. Rubbing my fingers over her clit till she was moaning loudly. I knew she wouldn't cum without permission but I didn't want to chance it. So stopped rubbing long enough for her to calm down just a bit then I started up again circling her clit with my finger and occasionally sliding my finger deep in her wet slit making her cry out. I took my finger out of her wet pussy and put it to her lips. She immediately sucked and licked my finger clean. As Zoe took my finger in her mouth sucking it lovingly and licking her moisture off my finger with relish, I thought to myself what a night this is going to be. After playing these games for about 30 minutes we finally arrived at the party destination.

I pulled into this long driveway heading up to this very nice house on outskirts of town. The house was huge at least five or six thousand square feet. Also there were already a good number of cars already there parked. I removed Zoe's blindfold before a man came up to the car holding a flashlight. He looked into the car. He smiled at seeing Zoë in her clothes collar and leash, giving me a wink.

"Invitation?" he asked.

"Tiffany said we were on the list and to tell you Beatrice likes apples." I told him.

He looked it over the list and made a check mark, handing me a ticket for my car, opening the Doors for us to get out of the car. A valet jumped in and took the car to park it. I led Zoe out my side as she was on the leash, making her crawl through the car to follow me. She slipped getting out and the valet helped her up, he also got a good look at what she was and was not wearing.

"Have fun in there." He said. I nodded thanks, Zoe seemed nervous as we approached the house. We could hear loud music blaring out here already. We got to the door and a lovely corseted young lady opened the door for us, what was most striking was the fact she was in what had to be 8" heels that were clearly attached to the ground. She couldn't walk anywhere except to reach over to the door and open it for guests. There was a hulking gentleman on the other side of the door that I can only assume was there to protect the party from any crashers.

This D/s party was in full swing, there was a whipping wall with a hot young thing getting lashed already. She seemed to be enjoying it immensely as she screamed each time the lash struck, and she was not screaming in pain if you know what I mean. Waitresses walked around wearing nothing but leather hoods and trays attached to the manacles they were wearing. The host had gone all out on the set up of the party: the lights, music, and costumes were perfect. We walked by some of those medieval apparatus's that you stick your hands and head through, they were occupied as well by some other lovely women. As well as them being held in place there were some of those dildo machines pistoning into there pussies.

Zoe looked self conscious as we walked through the party areas, passing dozens of people already there. She tried resisting a couple times, but a quick tug on the leash and she knew not to mess around. She walked behind me with her head down, not making eye contact with anyone. I knew she was already excited at being here little did I know exactly how excited she was. I found an empty table near the back of the main room, I sat down at the table, and Zoe looked at me hopefully, as she inched toward the chair next to me to sit down in. I gave her leash a tug and I glanced down at my side to the floor, she knew what I wanted and she obediently knelt beside me her hands behind her back still cuffed and her head looking down towards my feet.

Watching around the room the party was in full swing and Zoe was not the only sub on a leash. A mouth watering waitress wearing a ball gag and nothing else came by signaling if I wanted something. I gave her my order and asked that a bowl of water be brought with it please. Zoe's look of shock was amusing, you see this was the first time I had taken her to anywhere out in public like this. Sure we had done things at home before but never this open. She seemed very timid, more so than the girl I had come to know.

The waitress returned with the drink I ordered as well as the bowl of water which I left on the table. I had no idea if it would be needed, but Zoe sure didn't know if I was going to use it. As I slowly sipped on my drink I noticed Zoe was looking quite dejected at this time, I can only guess because I was not paying her any attention. Which was something I planned once I saw the layout of this place and what was going on here, I wanted her to know she needed me more than I needed her. She fidgeted repeatedly trying to get my attention, to even get in trouble for a little attention.

After about an hour of watching the party unfold the crowd had grown considerably large, Zoe had stopped fidgeting as she too watched around the room and saw all the things going on. As she looked around right now there were no less than three girls on the beating wall getting cropped, whipped and or fucked. There was a dom using a knife on a naked girl strapped to a table giving her cutting's as well as another table where a woman was getting electro stimuli, she was screaming quite loudly in both pain and pleasure. Zoe seeing all this started behaving like a perfect little slave. I can only guess she didn't want me getting any new ideas, this was some party. I saw a man walking towards Zoe and I, he was well dressed and even though he didn't have a girl with him he was clearly someone who had been here a while.

Introducing himself, "Hi I am Edward Covington my uncle owns this house and he is the host, I saw you sitting here with your lovely slave and thought I would see how you are enjoying the festivities."

"Her name is Zoe and I am quite proud of her progress, considering I have owned her less than a week." I replied to Edward.

He smiled asking, "How far had she progressed?"

"Let's find out." with a wicked grin, "Zoe suck Edwards cock." I commanded.

By the look in her eyes the Earth had stopped spinning right then as she slowly began to comprehend exactly what I told her. This was a true test of anything, it's true I have shared her with Manny and Fred, as well as the cop and pizza boy, but those were all in fairly private surroundings where I am certain she felt some sense of security. She almost started to protest, looking up at me pleading with her eyes for me to change my mind. One stern glare from me told her I was not kidding. She crawled over to Edward kneeling before him.

Looking up at him she asked "My Master has told me to suck your cock, may I please do as he commanded?" He smiled and nodded.

Zoe waited for him to open his pants and fish out his cock she ran her tongue over the shaft of the slowly hardening cock. She leaned into his cock and started to lick the head of his cock, as it rapidly expanded. She quickly took his cock into her mouth since she was still restrained her
hands locked behind her back and proceeded to take his cock deep into her mouth. Over and over she took his cock deeply into her throat gagging and drooling. Edward was moaning his appreciation as she licked up and down his hard shaft then deep throating him again and again. He quickly learned that Zoe is a magnificent cock sucker, a gifted one at that. She sucked cock with a love I had never seen before, from any woman I have ever met and within minutes Edward was grabbing her head and groaning his approval as he sprayed his load down her throat. She did not lose a single drop and then licked and cleaned his cock with her tongue till he physically removed it from her reach.

"Thank you sir, she is indeed quite accomplished you should be proud." He shook my hand and walked away smiling from ear to ear. However this event had not gone unnoticed as three other men had come and watched Zoe's cock sucking prowess.

"May we also sample the skills of your slave?" One of them asked me.

I said, "Of course, but wait one moment we'll make this a little easier on her." Reaching behind her back I uncuffed Zoe. Pointing to the three men I told Zoe, "Please them all!"

She looked at me and smiled, "Yes Master."

All three men had their cocks out as Zoe proceeded to suck the first man's cock. She reached out for the other two men's cocks giving them hand jobs as she drove the first guys cock down her throat. He wasn't very big and she took him easily. As the she went on she would switch from one cock to another using her own spit as lubricant for the other two as she gave them hand jobs.

PaolaMs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PaolaMs

She took largest cock deep into her throat on the first pass this caused quite a stir in the other two as they anxiously awaited their turns again. In short order this guy was grabbed Zoe's head and pounded his dick into Zoë's throat, causing her to gag and moan. I knew she was dripping wet and wanting more. As she attacked one of the other cocks in front of her. burying her face in his pubes he didn't last more than a minute as he too blew his load down her throat, again she didn't miss a drop swallowing every drop. That guy staggered away
mumbling something about he couldn't feel his dick anymore. Zoe grabbed the third cock and took it into her mouth she used her hands as she stroked and sucked him hard and fast. He was moaning loudly as she took him all the way down, he grabbed her hair and yelled out as he too coated her throat in milky cum.

"Thank you very much." He said walked away.

Zoe crawled over to me looking up at me, I asked, "Is there a problem slave?"

"Master, may I have something to drink please?" she asked me.

I smiled and with an evil smile said "Certainly." Taking the bowl of water and setting it on the floor next to my feet. Pointing to it, "There you go."

The look of horror on her face was delicious, she was blushing so hard I thought she had a sunburn on her face. Her eyes were pleading with me to not make her drink from the bowl.

I just smiled at her apparent discomfort and said, "What are you waiting for slave?"

She looked up to me her eyes still begging with me not to do this, the other Dom's watched her I'm sure wondering if she would do it. After she stared at me for like a minute I reached down picking up the water, "Fine go thirsty." I said.

She said, "Master, please I am dying of thirst."

I looked at her and said, "Then you should have taken it when I offered it slave. Now if you want it you will have to beg me for it."

Her look of shock was priceless I wish I had a picture of it. Zoe grabbed my pants leg as she began kissing my shoe her ass sticking in the air showing everyone she had no panties on, "Master, please let me have some water I am so thirsty, please I beg you Master."

I could see there was a tear in her eye as she did this in front of all the people in this room, as we had become the center of attention. I had never made her beg, in public before, and I knew as upset as she was for being made to beg in front of people she was inflamed sexually, she was a ticking bomb and only I knew when she would explode. I put the water bowl back on the ground for her. She crawled to it, and then Zoe leaned down again her ass sticking up in the air showing any who could see she was dripping wet, as her juices ran down the insides of her thighs. She lapped the water from the bowl like a dog, her face going deeply into the bowl getting as much as she could. She started squirming when the crowd started chanting "CHUG CHUG" I knew she was crying, but again I knew she was so horny right then she could scream. I watched her drinking it down as fast as she could, when she came up for air her face was bright pink from blushing so hard, and the water on her face hid the tears.

She huskily said, "Thank you Master."

Several other men approached and had their cocks out, Zoe looked at me, and I said, "What are you waiting for slave suck them off." Zoe continued sucking cock after cock drinking every drop of cum they gave her. At about the eighth guy, a gentlemen with another girl on a leash came over and sat down at my table. He watched Zoe sucking cock after cock as was most of the room. His slave was naked and incredibly beautiful as well, she sat their very demurely not looking at Zoe at all. Her hair was very long colored auburn red and was
braided intricately so not to drag on the ground as she crawled.

He looked at me and asked me, "Is she as good with females as she is clearly talented with the males?"

"I don't know, slave are you as good with girls as you are with men?" I raised my voice so she could hear me.

With a cock deep in her throat she simply nodded and finished off another one.

"I guess so." I told him smiling.

"Well perhaps I could interest you in a wager?" he asked me.

"What kind of wager?" I asked back intrigued.

"As the host of this party I wager this I bet my slave can beat your slave in a pussy eating contest, the winner gets $10,000 dollars." he stated.

My first thought was oh crap this is the host of the party, probably Edward told him about Zoe, and my second was this could be very good or very bad.

"Let me talk to my slave a moment if you don't mind." I said, not really caring if he did.

Zoe had just finished off another guy when I tugged her leash to bring her over to me. I grabbed her hair pulling her face up to look at me. I whispered in her ear, "You WILL NOT fail me slave, do you understand? You are to make her cum and you are not to cum because if you do I will lose the bet."

She simply looked up into my eyes adoringly and said, "Yes master."

I let her head go as she laid it on my lap. I looked over at the host of the party and smiled. "I accept your wager with one minor stipulation. Not only does the winner get $10,000 dollar, but he also gets the other man's slave for the rest of the week." I stated confidently.

"Hahahahahaha I like your style it's a wager then." he said smiling.

"I would also like to point out we will be here all night if we don't give them permission to cum." I said.

"You are probably right, Vanessa you may cum, but should you cum this man gets you for the rest of the week." The host conveyed the message.

"Zoe, same goes for you, you may cum but should you do so our host here gets you for the rest of the week." I told her, as I looked at her she smiled at me and mouthed the word "Anything".

I told Zoe to remove her clothes showing off her amazing form to the crowd making her all the hotter as she blushed in front of everyone. The host's slave was very hot as well, she about 115 lbs. 5'3" and easily D cups on her chest. Her nipples were pierced as was her belly button and clit hood. The two slaves crawled behind their Masters as we met in the center of the room. This was the big thing happening at the party now nearly all the attendees had gathered around to watch the contest. He and I sat down and almost at the same moment released our slaves from their leashes.

They looked at each other like they were sizing the other up for the kill. Then Zoë moved forward towards the other girl moving in to her she began kissing the girl feverishly, the host's slave responded in kind kissing back. Watching them kiss deeply as their tongues wrestled was very exciting and arousing to say the least, many of the crowd watched the show and others watched as well as fondled others as the two slaves went at each other. Zoe continued to take the initiative and started fondling her breasts, while still kissing her passionately.

She moved down her body taking her nipple in her mouth sucking it hard, the other girl moaned loudly, as I know how good she is with her mouth and tongue. Zoe was taking the other slaves nipple ring in her mouth pulled back a bit stretching it. The girl's nipples appeared to be quite sensitive as well. Zoe was going to town on those nipples, she bit chewed and sucked them pulling on the nipple rings till Vanessa was moaning hard. Zoe pushed her down on her back, Vanessa seemed lost in the moment and I would bet was about to cum till her Master grunted. This broke the reverie she was in and now the contest was on. She rolled Zoe over and started working on Zoe as well. Both the girls were jockeying for position on the other, it was almost like watching an MMA fight or wrestling.

They both went for the other's pussy at the same time, quickly forming into the 69 position the two slaves were now going at it hot and heavy, from my angle I saw the host's slave parting Zoë's pussy lips and sliding her tongue right through the middle of her wetness. She saw and felt how wet and excited Zoe was, and Zoe was also appreciating this effort as she was moaning, I too felt as if I was about to lose and grunted. But I had to smile as Zoe put all her effort into making this girl cum. She was feverishly licking her clitty ring. Vanessa was not lying down under there as she had buried her finger into Zoë's ass and was flicking her tongue across Zoe's clit making Zoe groan in pleasure. I watched as the crowd broke down into two's
three's and four's all watching the slaves go at it. I saw several side bets going on between other people and I would have guessed they were quite a bit larger than the wager I currently had.

Suddenly Vanessa stopped licking Zoe, as she seemed like she was concentrating hard to try to keep herself from cumming and she seemed to be losing. I saw the look on the host's face and he smiled the smile of defeat he seemed to know that Zoe had found his slaves weakness. I had no idea what she was doing as I was across the from her, but it was apparently working as Vanessa was moaning bucking her hips in need holding onto Zoe as she came ever closer to orgasm. When suddenly she screamed out the scream we all know is not caused by pain. Vanessa was cumming and she was cumming hard. She wrapped her legs around Zoe's head riding out the spasms. Around the room similar screams were heard as people released in time with the slave.

As soon as she had won, Zoe released her will power and let her orgasm wash over her. She came so hard she screamed louder than the other slave, her orgasm set off others in the room as she came so hard she passed out. Something I was getting used to and it still made me hot watching it happen. Nothing is hotter than a woman orgasming into unconsciousness. After a few minutes, she awoke she crawled over to my feet she kissed her way up my leg putting her
head back on my leg and simply said "Thank You Master."

The host announced "Vanessa has been defeated for the first time ever." I guess this wasn't the first time this had happened at his parties. "Everyone give Zoe a big round of applause as she is the star of the night."

Petting her head which was covered in sweat from her exertions, she buried her face into my pant leg, I could feel her blushing as she heard all that. As I looked around the room there were people having sex everywhere. The host came over shook my hand, handed me a check for $10,000 dollars and the leash he had attached to Vanessa's collar. He looked at me and smiled, "I want her back by Sunday." When I arose from my chair leading two naked hot slaves with me, the room erupted in applause, they knew as I did this was going to be a long weekend.

To be Continued:
Published 
Written by Simonize
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments