Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pimping Zoe: Part six Pleasing Master

14
6 Comments 6
9.2k Views 9.2k
4.2k words 4.2k words
Pimping Zoe: Part 6 "Pleasing Master"

Continuing the Zoe centric view this chapter will be from Zoe's perspective. I love feedback and votes, especially from females to see if I got this right from the females perspective. Writing from the males perspective is easy this was challenging.

I looked up at him he stood there looking down at me, his hands on his hips glowering down at me. I was confused at first wondering if I had done something to warrant a glower. Lowering my head I knelt there patiently not knowing what else to do Master hadn't said a word since coming in the door. Then he touched me his touch was electric sending jolts of energy through me, instantly making my pussy ache. I wanted this man, no I needed him, all these thoughts going through my head in a blink of an eye and then he removed the collar.

I was filled with dread, scared, terrified he took it off it felt so empty my neck missed that constriction already, what had I done? Was master angry, was he removing it because he was done with me. I stopped breathing I think, dizziness came and went emotions flooding my brain and body, through all of that he still was touching me. Not the touch of rejection but as I calmed down he was stroking my hair. His touch was soft yet firm commanding and clear he was pushing my head towards his crotch.

Taking matters into my hands I reached for his belt, when I felt his hand strike mine. I pulled back instinctively not knowing what I did wrong. Still not a word had passed his lips, glancing up I saw his grin at my puzzlement making me blush and frustrate me more. I tried to reach for his belt again, and again I was slapped. Finally it dawned on me what I was doing wrong and with all the flood of emotions in my head I had forgotten my place, speaking of floods I felt my juices running down my legs.

"Master may I service your cock?" I asked demurely.

"Yes slave, and it's good to see you remember how things go around here." he said as I reached for his belt this time no slap came. I undid his belt unbuttoned his pants moving closer to him I could smell his maleness making me want him more. Everything about master made me need him. Somehow in three days he knew everything there was to know about me, what I wanted, what I needed and even things I didn't know about. I trusted him completely and as far as I was concerned he is my master.

Yanking his pants down to his ankles I run my hand up his thigh as I peel back his boxers with my mouth, pulling the elastic band over his throbbing hard cock. This cock calls to me I want nothing more than to please it and the man its attached to. I try to be slow and tease master, but the more I smell it the more I need it in my mouth. I run my tongue up from the bottom of his shaft and all the way up to the head, and I can take no more. It's like he teases me with his own cock in my mouth, how does he do it I don't know but I can't take it anymore.

I drive my mouth down his cock swallowing every inch taking him all the way down. I feel his cock in my throat as my spit drips from my mouth. I grab onto his ass to help me pull him in deeper, I want every bit of his cock inside me. I am lost in it if he took it away right now I would cry. I come up for air and then start pumping his cock with my mouth I am mouth fucking him as fast as I can I want him to cum in my mouth I want him to be pleased. Every fiber of my being wants this man to be happy, for when he is happy I am his happy slave.

"Ohhh, Zoe my lord you are amazing!!!" He said, hearing his praise drives me on his voice alone nearly makes me cum. I feel him inside my mouth his cock throbbing the beat of his heart throbs on my tongue as I swirl it over his cock. I feel him he is getting ready to cum I want his seed in my mouth I need to taste him cumming. I stroke his cock with my mouth faster doing everything I can to make him cum. He is about to release and I get ready I want it and then he shoves me away.

"Nooo!!!" I scream, trying to get his cock back into my mouth I need it I have forgotten everything but my need to have his cock, nothing else matters. I am brought back to reality with the sting of his hand across my face. I can only imagine the chagrined look on my face as I stared at him till he slapped my other cheek. I knelt down lowering my eyes.

"Someone has forgotten who is in charge here haven't they?" He asked in a tone that made me blush all by itself, he could say I ate puppies in that tone of voice and it would make me wet. The timbre of his voice I could feel inside me, it affected me in ways I was eager to explore further.

"Yes master, I got caught up in the moment I am sorry." I told him even though I still wanted his cock.

He grabbed my arm lifting me from the floor taking me into the bedroom, I went along knowing I was in trouble but also that anything he wanted I would give him. He basically threw me onto the bed telling me not to move. As he went into the bathroom he came back out with the butt plug. Sitting on the bed he looked at me.

"Across my lap slave, you will be punished for your behavior." he said simply.

I got up and walked over to him and laid across his lap as he requested my body betraying my desire as he had to feel the wetness from my cunt on his pants. He had zipped up in the bathroom but he was still hard as a rock I could feel his cock against my body as I lay on his lap. I felt him rub his hand across my ass and down my leg, everywhere he touched was like electricity. I desired his touch it was intimate whether he was loving or beating me. His fingers rubbed across my pussy I trembled as he touched me resisting the need I felt to orgasm right there.

"You misbehaved badly little girl, when I say stop I mean stop." my thought was when did he say stop was I so engrossed I missed him telling me to stop? "Don't move slave or I will give you extra spanks!!"

His hand came down onto my ass hard, I felt the skin become ablaze as the nerve endings screamed in protest at the abuse. The warmth of that heat went right into my pussy making me if possible even wetter. His struck me again and again the spankings were firm and never hit the same place twice. He spanked my ass, my legs, even on my back. Tears rolled down my cheeks as the fire of my skin burned so badly I wanted to run away. The only thing keeping me there was the fact he wanted me there.

At some point I realized the spanking had stopped and I felt pressure in my asshole it felt good feeling masters finger in my ass as he spit on my asshole and stroked it with his finger.

"Uhhh, Master, more please." I let it slip out of my mouth as I started raising my ass to meet his finger. That was when he slapped my ass again I almost screamed he had slapped me hard that time. He slapped me again as I started to squirm not expecting more spanks caught me off guard I was feeling them strongly as each strike of his hand lit up my flesh.

"Aaahh!!!!" I screamed as I felt him shove the anal plug into my ass, even as relaxed as my ass was it hurt with the sudden intrusion. I also knew he didn't use any lube other than his spit and my pussy juice. After a minute or two I felt him playing with the anal plug pulling on it stretching my ass open then letting it snap back inside.

Pushing me off his lap onto the floor, "Go clean up Zoe, your make up is ruined." and he left the room.

I went into the bathroom and makeup ruined was an understatement, my mascara was streaked down my face from all the tears. I washed my face and reapplied my makeup as quickly as I could, through everything that had just transpired I felt more alive and happy than I had in the last year. Master clearly cared about me, he cared about my needs my wants. I simply wanted to please him, as I finished touching up my face I started to think about what master had planned for the evening, he clearly had something on him mind. I knew this for when I stepped out of the bathroom on the bed was some clothes that he set out and clearly intended me to wear.

I quickly go dressed in the clothes, A tight blue micro mini skirt that didn't even cover my ass cheeks and I saw no panties on the bed. The top was a hot pink tube top that again barely covered my tits. Lastly was a pair of boots that went all the way up over my knees and had at least 4" heels. If I had to guess I was going to a party dressed as a hooker. I went out to the living room master was on the phone I knelt behind him and waited.

He turned around grinning from ear to ear, "Get up my dear let me see you."

I got up as he made a swirling motion with his hand for me to spin around, being on display like this I could feel my cheeks flushing as he leered at me lustfully. On my second spin around he grabbed me from behind pulling my body up against his. I felt his cock pressing against the anal plug making the pressure tighter in my ass. His hands went around my body grabbing my tits and pulling me closer to him as he started kissing my shoulder and working his way up my neck. Every touch of his lips on my skin burned just as hotly as when he spanked me minutes ago. I melted into him wanting him to keep going. Knowing he would stop sooner than I wanted.

Sure enough he spun me around, "Well my dear slave you look good enough to eat. But something is missing." He said.

"I didn't see anything else on the bed master, what is missing I will go get it." I asked.

"No Zoe it wasn't on the bed, but it is something you will be wearing tonight for a while at least, just to keep the suspense up." He was grinning wickedly. "Come here slave, turn around and hands behind your back." I did as he asked and I felt a chill run through my body as I felt the cold steel surround my wrists. The ratcheting sound as the cuffs clicked into place sent a shiver down my spine straight into my pussy. I was helpless now and completely trusting master.

"And the last touch before we go." He said as I felt something going over my head and then I was blinded. Oh my god he put a hood over my head. He positioned it so my mouth was in the right spot, my nose as well so I was able to breath, but I couldn't see anything and my hearing was muffled.

Master grabbed my hands and started guiding me through the house to the garage, he opened the car door for me and put my seat belt on. Now I was trapped in the car not being able to see or hear or move, I was truly at his mercy, I know he won't hurt me but when you are in this position your brain does strange things it always goes to the place you don't think it will.

MollyTravisSS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyTravisSS

Is he going to hurt me, even kill me and drop me in the woods I couldn't stop him right now if I wanted to. The key here was trust, even though I have known this man for only going on four days I knew he would keep me safe. But the excitement of not knowing for sure made my pussy juices leak down the crack of my ass in anticipation.

While we were driving there master reached over and was rubbing my thighs, I spread my legs wider hoping he would touch my aching pussy I was so hot I could barely contain myself. I was excited, terrified and horny all at the same time. Knowing master I was going to be used and fucked and everything else I wanted. His hand got really close to my pussy and I bucked upwards trying to get him to touch me, I wanted his finger or anything he would give me bad.

"Now now slave you need to wait. Besides you won't be coming anytime soon or you will pay the consequences for not listening to me." He said I could tell he was smiling. His hand wandered up my body caressing my breast, teasing my nipples till they ached, I wanted him to suck them so bad I could cry. His hand left my tits as we pulled into a driveway I could feel the bump as we went over the lip.

"We're here baby, are you ready for some fun?" He asked still grinning I could tell by his voice.

"Yes master I am ready for anything you want." I said my pussy and nipples still aching, when I got out of the car I felt the anal plug which just made me more horny. We walked to some stares and headed up a couple flights I heard muffled knocking at a door and then I heard.

"Oh Damn man she is so fucking hot!!" I had heard the voice before but wasn't sure where. "Come in bro." As I walked through the door I felt a large hand on my ass as I went by.

The door closed and then I was caught in an embrace of an octopus I swear I had hands everywhere on my body touching and teasing everything in a matter of moments and it felt amazing.

"Ehem," I heard master.

"Oh yeah man sorry forgot business first, here ya go, one hour anything I want." The muffled voice said.

"That's the deal." master said back to him. He leaned in close to me, whispering just for me, "Be my good little slave and maybe just maybe I will let you cum later tonight, until then you do anything he asks and you are not under any circumstance to have an orgasm or you sleep in the cage!"

"She's all yours bro." Master said. Next thing I knew I was literally flying through the air as I land on a mattress. My legs are spread wide and a head is between my thighs kissing up my legs to my pussy. His tongue starts slamming into my hole almost like a short cock. Oh god it feels so good as his tongues runs over my clit I want to let go so bad but I don't want to sleep in the cage I must behave.

"Ooohh yes!" I still hiss as his mouth sucks my clit into his mouth and starts swirling around the head. He is driving me crazy I don't know if I can hold on, he has been licking and sucking for what seems like forever, all I want to do is cum. He slides two fingers into my aching pussy as he sucks my clit and starts pumping them in and out. His finger fucking is pushing me over the edge his tongues is a rasp on my clit and his fingers are pile driving me.

I can't take it anymore, "Master, please let me cum!!!" I wail out loud.

The one word he replies kills my mood a little and saves me, "No."

Suddenly my pussy is vacant as the tongue and fingers rapidly depart and there is now a hot throbbing large cock in my mouth. Pumping into my mouth through the hood, I stretch my jaw open as much as I can to let it all in. His cock is huge in my mouth I relax my throat and let him use my mouth as I feel him slamming his cock into my throat.

"Damn man! She is swallowing my whole cock!!!" He yelled. I think I know who it is but now sure with all the sensations going on right now. A cock deep down my throat is quite distracting. The feel of the cock in my throat is amazing I love the sensation of a man forcing himself down my throat, I feel used and cheap and it makes me want more. My pussy is leaking fluid all over the as he fucks my mouth.

I feel my saliva dripping down my face and chest as I keep sucking him off as he throat fucks me. Then he pulls his cock out of my mouth and rolls me onto my face as he pushes his huge hard on into my wet cunt. He wastes no time and fills me in one thrust buried deep in my cunt this huge cock is killing me, yet feeling him inside me is filling my mind with joy knowing this is what master wants me to do.

"YES oh god fuck me hard you bastard!!" I scream out.

"You like that doncha bitch? You like Manny's big cock in your white pussy filling you up!!" he said.

"Yes, Manny fuck me please master said to do anything for you, so fill my white pussy you big black fucker." I yelled talking dirty for both Manny and masters pleasure.

"You are one lucky motherfucker dude!!" Manny said, as his cock kept pounding into my pussy, I nearly came when I heard master say.

"Yes, I am."

"Get these cuffs off man I want her free so I can move her." Manny requested.

What a strange sensation to be getting brutally fucked while someone comes and uncuffs you. My hands free I let them fall to the bed as I start to push back into Manny's cock as he fucks me hard. I feel his cock deep inside my cunt stretching me open with his huge cock. Suddenly I am blinded as the hood is removed and a cock is pushed into my face I take it down sucking it hard as Manny fucks me into the cock fucking my throat. Oh god I can't stand it as both the cocks fill me.

"Let's get her at the same time bro!" Manny yells. Rolling me over so he is on the bottom he slams his cock back up into me from below hitting new areas of my stretched pussy. His arms wrap around me crushing my breasts into his hard chest. He is controlling my body as he fucks upwards into my cunt. Then I feel my ass tighten as the anal plug is pulled on and then it's gone ripped from my ass.

"Aaahh yes!!!" I scream as I am suddenly empty, it is a shirt lived emptiness as I feel a cock at my ass opening and then it slams into me.

"Oh, my fucking God!!!" I scream as I feel Manny and Master fucking my pussy and ass at the same time filling me entire body with cock. One drives his cock in the other pulls it out its sensations of madness I want them in I want them out I am going to die. Master grabs my shoulders for leverage and begins to assault my ass driving his cock into my ass as hard and as fast as he can. At the same time Manny grabs my ass and slams his cock into my pussy over and over. I cannot take it anymore my body betrays me and does what it has wanted for hours.

"Aaahhh!" I scream out as I cum with both the cocks slamming into my body. I keep screaming as the orgasm keeps going wave after wave of emotions and sensation flood me. They fuck me through the orgasm that must have lasted an hour I am drained but they aren't stopping. And neither is my body apparently as I get muscle contractions deep in my ass and pussy again.

"Oh, man that was freaking hot. I can't last anymore bro. Ohh, God! Arrhhgg" Manny slammed his cock all the way into my body crushing my clit and releasing his load inside my drenched cunt. He pumps and pumps his hips up into me as he spasms through his orgasm. Master pulls out of my ass and then off Manny's cock I am empty and I am on the floor master is in front of me with his cock at my face.

"Finish it slave." He commands, I take his cock into my mouth sucking him, licking, and slobbering over his hard cock that I want nothing more than to please. I take him in my throat straight from my ass and I don't care master is fucking my mouth just like the evening started and this time I get to finish it.

"Kneel, hands behind your back, slave! Now!!!!" He yells I instantly comply as I watch his cock explode onto my face. His cum shoots from the end of his cock over and over plastering my face with his hot seed I open my mouth trying to catch every drop. I use my fingers and pull every bit I can into my mouth it tastes so good I want more.

"Clean up off, slave." Master says as I take their cocks into my mouth again Manny and masters cock licking them clean and sucking them off. Once I am done master tells me to get dressed. I go into the bathroom and look at the myself, I am a wreck but a happy one. Cleaning quickly master tells Manny he will catch him later. Manny is just laying on the bed mumbling something about the best ass ever. As we leave the hotel, I see master is upset, he opens the car door and lets me inside, closing it behind him.

He gets into the car and starts it up as we drive home he says nothing, I know I broke his rule I came without permission, but I couldn't help myself as they both fucked my into oblivion.

"Master, your slave knows she did wrong and is sorry for disobeying your order to not cum without permission." I said hoping for some kind of reprieve. Master said nothing he was a brick wall pulling into the driveway, he closed the garage door and got out of the car walked around opening my door to let me out. He guided me into the house once inside he ripped what was left of my clothing off my body revealing my body for him again.

Walking me over to the cage, "Get in slave." He said simply.

I got on my hands and knees and backed into the cage, he cuffed my legs and arms in place so I couldn't move if I wanted to, he then placed the double vibrating head into my pussy and ass and turned them onto low buzz. An infuriating setting that lets you get amazingly hot and bothered but not enough to get you off.

"Good night slave. See you in the morning." Master said as he walked out of the room turning off the light. As I heard him shower and then go to bed I knew I was in for a long night but the best part was master did what he said he would do. He followed through with his threat and that made me love him even more. Yes I love master I know I have been with him 4 days but he is my master. I just hope at the end of the week it won't be over.

To Be continued:

Published 
Written by Simonize
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments