Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pimping Zoe: Part three

20
3 Comments 3
11.0k Views 11.0k
4.3k words 4.3k words
The story so far, I purchased Zoe for one week at a charity auction, she told me I could do "Anything" with her during that week. I quickly found out her anything really was anything. So we are continuing the exploration of the word anything as it applies to Zoe. Please check out part 1 and part 2, I truly appreciate votes and feedback.

"March young lady, into my room, now!" I told her as sternly as I could considering I wanted to jump her right there.

We walked into the bedroom and I placed my hand on the back of her neck guiding her to one of the corners in my room. I through the grip on her neck placed her nose on the wall in the corner, as I grabbed her hands and placed them out from her body stretched out on the walls. I tapped her legs so she would spread them.

"Now my dear little plaything," I whispered in her ear by pulling her head back by her luscious long blonde hair, "Do not move I went shopping and I need to bring things into the house. You are already in some deep trouble don't go making it worse." As I placed her nose back on the wall I couldn't help but sniff her neck and suck on her earlobe, making her quiver as I walked away.

I heard her whisper, "Yes master."

I went back out to the garage and started unloading the beamer, when I heard someone walk up. I turned around to see my neighbor Fred. "Hey Fred, how's it going?" I asked. As I looked at him he seemed a bit upset and upon further investigation he had a bright red hand print on his face.

"Man are you trying to kill me? Why are you flaunting that smoking hot woman around your house for me to see?" he seemed rather despondent.

I smiled at Fred, "Wouldn't you flaunt her around if you had the opportunity?"

"Well hell yes I would, hell if I had that in my house I wouldn't leave for a week!" Fred said as he paced around my garage, he was quite agitated.

"Fred is something bothering you? The police came by and advised us to try to keep the blinds shut but this seems like something else." I implored him to let it out.

Fred stopped and looked at me dead in the eye, "Man it has been almost two years since Betty and I have had sex. I make serious cash I keep her in a nice home and she won't even suck my cock. She has turned completely frigid, I told she needs to go see the doctor but she refuses. Now to top it off I am a pervert for staring at your lady friend prancing around naked in your house."

"Wow Fred I had no idea it was that bad." I empathized with him. Well not really I hadn't gone two months without getting laid since I was eighteen. My brain went into overdrive at this point realizing the power I had right now. I had seen what Zoe could do for me regarding my buddy Manny, whom I owed big time since he went to jail for me. So I thought what could go wrong if nothing else I could make some money, drive Zoe crazy and give Fred a serious case of relief from blue balls.

"Fred," I said placing my hand on his shoulder, "What would you pay for an hour with a woman that would do absolutely anything you wanted? I'm just curious you know how it is."

Fred looked at me, then rubbed his face where Betty had slapped him, "If you are saying what I think you are saying I could get you $5000.00 in an hour. I would pay $5000.00 dollars for an hour with a woman like that, as long as she is discreet." He said looking behind him. "Betty is going out with the kids to a movie tonight to get out of the house away from my perversions, she said. From 4:30 till 8:00pm or so."

Looking at Fred with a huge smile on my face, "Fred if you get $5000 bucks I will get you an hour with a woman that will do anything you want. Come back at 6pm with the cash and you will have the best hour of your life, I promise!"

Fred walked, almost ran out of my garage, I watched him walk into his house grab his keys walk out to the car and drive off. Well this should be very interesting I thought as I continued to unload the car. I walked into the bedroom carrying several of the purchases and placed them into the closet. I looked over at Zoe, I saw that beautiful woman standing there holding as still as possible. I walked over to her reaching down I ran my hand up her inner thigh, feeling the moisture that had been dripping from her pussy. She moaned out as I almost touched her pussy, then she almost cried when I didn't.

"Something to say slave?" I asked her.

She whispered softly, "Master your slave wants you to fuck her right now, sir. I need your cock in my aching pussy please sir, I need it so bad."

I heard her gasp as I took my hand away from her thigh and walk away from her, I walked over to the bags I reached around until I found what I wanted. I grabbed a butt plug from the bag. I got some lube as well I got the plug all slicked up. walking back over to Zoe, I said, "Bend over slave." She immediately bent over hoping for my cock I am sure. She squealed as I worked the butt plug into her ass.

Now it wasn't a huge butt plug but it wasn't tiny either, she had to feel a certain level of fullness as the plug finally slipped into that point of no return. As it did she groaned out loud, I thought she might be getting ready to cum, so I smacked her ass hard.

"OWWWWWWW" she cried out startled.

"Zoe turn around." She did so looking at me lustfully, I could tell she needed me to fuck her bad. Smiling I told her to sit down on the floor. She looked at me shocked but, she saw I was serious so she dropped down on her ass as the plug pushed into her ass deeper she moaned. I looked at her smiling, "Zoe, I have something to ask you."

"Yes master, you may ask me anything." she replied.

"Do you want or need a safe word?" I asked her. She looked at me and saw I was serious, I could see her thinking of what reason I could be asking this. She knew I was pretty new to this whole thing dominating a woman, but she must have realized I picked it up pretty fast and if I was asking her if she wanted a safe word, maybe I was concerned for her.

"No master I do not need or want a safe word," She looked into my eyes, "I trust you implicitly."

"Very good, now stand and turn around." I stated and she did so quickly. I reached into the bag and grabbed the paddle that I had earlier used on Tiffany at the sex store. Placing it behind me I looked back at Zoe. "Come over here slave."

Zoe turned towards me walking towards me with a very sexy saunter I guess the butt plug was doing its thing as her eyes got a little glassy at each step she took. I reached up grabbing one of her rock hard nipples and twisted it with my hand. She cringed but didn't move.

"For your misbehavior today you will be punished is that clear slave?" I said sternly again.

"Yes master." she replied.

"You will lay across my lap as I am going to spank you like the bad little girl you have been." I said smiling.

She moved over to me and laid across my lap. I ran my hand over her rounded ass pausing at the butt plug giving it a jiggle that caused her to moan. "You will be receiving twenty swats slave is that understood?"

"Yes master." her ass almost bouncing on my knees trying to get some friction anywhere.

"You will keep count, if you lose count you will have to start over, is that clear?" I continued to rub her ass as I talked, wondering how I got so lucky.

"Yes master I will keep count, out loud sir or silently?" she asked.

"Out loud of course." I told her. "Are you ready?" before the word ready left my lips I smacked her ass as hard as I could with my hand.

"OWWWWWWW yes sir I am ready." she said.

"ok we are starting over apparently you can't count to one." I said grinning.

SMACK, my hand came down on her ass hard again.

"Owwwwwwwwwww master that's one sir." she said squirming in my lap. Trying to get away from my hand. I Smacked her three times in rapid succession.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH my god Master two, three and four sir." she wasn't crying but I could tell it was stinging her ass badly as I saw it turn bright red. I moved her legs so that she was bent L shaped over my knees. Legs pointing straight down ass at hand level my cock was just below her tits on her body. I grabbed the paddle and came down on the backs of her thighs, hard probably the hardest spank I had ever thrown, so far.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" she screamed, "Five sir." she finished Spanking Zoe was incredibly hot I wanted to fuck her silly right now, but I was only on five I had fifteen more to go. I was overcome with lust though and I needed to finish this. I began to paddle her amazing ass relentlessly. SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK. There was no pretense of counting right now she simply screamed as her ass and legs became ablaze with the heat of my paddle on her ass.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK, I continued, I lost count as I spanked her more and more, she never moved just laying across my lap screaming and real tears streaming down her cheeks. Somewhere in the middle of the spanks however something changed. Zoe was no longer screaming in pain she was screaming words. It took me a moment to figure them out but after a few more smacks it was clear she was screaming, "MORE, HARDER, YES MASTER, BEAT MY ASS!!!" I probably hit her 50 times not twenty when I tossed the paddle aside and pushed her off my lap, quickly opening my pants.

Zoe didn't even wait for me to undress, she grabbed my pants and ripped them off me and then engulfed my cock in her mouth taking me down to the pubes in one stroke. Zoe was possessed as she sucked my cock like it had never been sucked before. She never came up for air it seemed her face was in my pubes my cock down her throat as she tried to eat me. She bounced maybe an inch or so off the bottom and back down. My cock head was rubbing back and forth in her throat, every time she swallowed my cock head was squeezed. With everything that had happened so far today I couldn't last long under this onslaught of maniacal cock sucking. I grabbed her head for dear life as I came deep down her throat. She swallowed every drop coming up for air shortly after she got it all licking my cock up and down.

My cock was still rock hard, I stood up grabbing her and throwing her on the bed on her back, her legs splayed open inviting me inside her pussy which I gladly accepted. I slammed my cock deep into her soaking pussy. I mean soaking her fluids were dripping down her legs her ass, everywhere. I didn't care I rode her hot body slamming my cock into her over and over.

"GOD YES MASTER FUCK ME HARD I AM TOTALLY YOURS!!!!" She screamed as my cock blasted her cunt.

I was so excited looking at this beautiful woman, who seemed to become more beautiful with each passing moment. I couldn't believe some could call her homely, they couldn't make that claim right now if they could see her face. I maintained control as I kept hammering into her. Watching her body twist and writhe around on the bed, her legs wrapped around my waist pulling me into her pussy harder and harder.

SECRET_WIFETS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SECRET_WIFETS

Just as she was about to cum or very close to it, I yanked my cock completely out of her.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" she screamed in agony, "Master please give me your cock I need it I am begging you please fuck your slave I will do anything you want please master, please, please, please!!!"

I grabbed her hair pulling her up, walking her to the shower putting her inside she was so stunned she had no idea what was happening I think. I turned on the water and of course it was cold.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" she screamed again as the cold water bit into her flesh. She became an instant goose pimple.

"Clean yourself up Zoe we have guests coming over this evening and I want you presentable." I told her. "And you will do anything I say won't you slave?"

She looked down at my feet, "Yes master I will do anything you want." I closed the shower door.

I continued to unload the bags making space for them as she showered. I kept a few items out for this evening, one in particular I was waiting to see her reaction. I looked at the clock and saw it was getting close to 5:30, our spanking session had gone longer than I thought, guess I got caught up in the moment but who wouldn't.

Zoe was blow drying her hair as I laid things out for her. When she came out of the bathroom she was very surprised to see all the items I had laid out. I handed her a set of stockings with a garter belt, a pair of black crotch-less panties, a half cup bra that lifted and separated but didn't hide anything, and lastly I help up a thick leather collar. I looked at her eyes as she saw the collar, I could tell she was excited about it, but she became very demure as I held it.

"Zoe would you like to wear this tonight for your surprises I have in store for you?" I asked her whimsically.

Zoe didn't even talk she just nodded her body language told me she wanted this badly but I think she was afraid to ask for it as much as she wanted it. Now I read that being collared is a very big deal to a slave, so I wanted her to know this was just for tonight as in a test run. Again she nodded that she understood and wanted to wear it. I came up behind her, "Lift your hair Zoe." I said to her as I brought the collar up to her neck, I gently wrapped it around her neck. Zoe leaned back against me feeling my body next to hers as I buckled it on, making sure it wasn't too tight.

"How does that feel Zoe?" I looked at her she was beaming she seemed as happy as I had ever seen her. Looking at her I was quickly realizing this woman was something special, you might be laughing at me but even though I had only known her three days I honestly think I was getting some serious feelings for Zoe.

Zoe smiled, "I love it master."

"Ok then slave on the bed kneeling up against the headboard arms wide." I instructed her. She got on the bed doing as I stated. I walked over to her left arm and put a leather cuff on it, making sure it was tight enough so she couldn't get away, and attached it to the cast iron headboard of my bed. I repeated the action on her right hand, checking as well to make sure she couldn't get away. The last item she didn't see until it was too late as I wrapped a silk scarf around her eyes blindfolding her.

"Ok Zoe be a good little slave and think about all the things I can do to you right now and I will be back in a bit." I laughed as I watched her squirm at the thought.

I went out into the living room mixed a drink and waited, I knew Fred was coming over I saw that look in his eyes. He was not going to miss this opportunity. At precisely 6pm I heard the knock on my door. I yelled, "Come in!"

"Hey Fred! How are you this fine evening?" I said.

Fred handed me an envelope and said "It's all there, every dime." Fred looked concerned that this was some sort of scam as I thumbed through the money, and indeed there was $5000 dollars in the envelope. I put the envelope in a drawer at the bar and offered Fred a drink. He drank it down in one gulp.

"Are you ready Fred, or do you need a minute?" I asked.

"Gimme another drink please." Fred asked so I poured him another drink this time a double, he drank that one down too. "I am ready." he said.

"Follow me." I walked Fred back to my bedroom opening the door and showing him the prize. His jaw dropped open at the sight of Zoe in front of him. I have to admit she looked delicious, in the stockings and garters tied to the bed. As I looked over her I noticed I completely forgot about the butt plug as it was still wedged deep in her ass.

"Oh my god!" was all Fred could mutter. As he walked towards the bed, upon hearing Fred Zoe became what I can only guess was self conscious as she tried to hide herself from his gaze. Which was completely futile considering she was tied to the bed and nearly completely naked. Fred walked over to the bed, sitting down next to her taking in the sight of her.

He looked at me and said, "I can have her for a whole hour, anything I want?" it wasn't so much a question as it was the voice of that last desperate hope. He was clearly in a state and I could have destroyed the man by simply telling him the deal was off.

Instead I told him, "Yes Fred she will do anything you want, if you don't believe me ask her. Slave will you do anything Fred wants to do for the next hour?" I asked her.

"Yes master I will do anything for your quest or for you as you command." she whispered in her sweet way.

Fred started running his hands over her body starting with her feet, he even bent down and sucked on her toes, he licked his way up her body till he got to her ass. Rubbing his hands up her back as he knelt behind her on the bed. I could tell he was raging as his pants were seriously tent poled but he was more concerned with touching Zoe. He would do things to make her moan and he did them often. Kissing sucking licking her body as he just enjoyed feeling her body. Fred was in his own state of mind I could tell from his reactions that he was telling the truth he hadn't had any in a long time.

"Untie her please and turn her around." Fred said breathing heavily.

I undid Zoe's cuffs and did as he asked, re-securing her arms to the frame of the bed. Fred then went back to her toes and sucked them some more working his way up her legs he pushed them apart as he crawled in between her legs. I watched as he started licking her pussy, running his tongue up and down her hot slit. Zoe was in heaven as he tongued her pussy lips, then sucking her clit into his mouth she moaned loudly as he swirled his tongue on her clit.

"Don't you cum slave!" I whispered in her ear as I nibbled on her lobe. "You only cum for me from now on and only when I say so."

"Please lick me harder sir your tongue is amazing suck my pussy." Zoe cried out, encouraging Fred more. Fred disrobed and climbed up her body as he started to kiss her, he poked his cock into her pussy, but I could tell the angle was wrong based on the fact she was still tied to the bed. So I released her shackles as she laid down Fred entered her hot pussy. Fred was going 400 miles an hour I knew he wouldn't last long at the rate he was going. And who could blame him after not having any sex for two years. Fred Grunted several times as he came inside Zoe. She squealed for him as she felt him cum inside her.

I Looked at the clock, "Fred you have another twenty minutes anything else you want to do?"

"Yes I want her to suck my cock." he cried out breathlessly.

Zoe sat up and moved in for the kill taking his cock into her mouth she easily took him deep. Fred was getting into it as he grabbed her head and started yelling at her.

"That's it you fucking bitch Betty suck my cock, the one you haven't touched in two years!!!" He was taking his aggression towards his frigid wife and transferring it to Zoe. She kept sucking his cock he rolled over onto his back as she sucked him.

"Ride me you cunt bitch Betty!!! Get on my cock and ride me like the whore you are." He screamed.

Zoe placed her dripping cunt over his cock and slid downwards onto him, taking him all the way in Fred was groaning loudly as she rode his cock. I got a great idea as she was riding him I came up behind her pushing her down on top of him so she was kissing him. As I grabbed the butt plug and quickly popped it out of her ass. It practically shot across the room as she groaned out at the now missing girth in her ass.

Fred fuck that cold bitch Betty's ass it's all ready for you!!" I called out to him.

Fred thought about it for a second then pulled his cock out of her pussy and slammed it straight up her ass. He was fucking her ass from beneath not really getting the traction he wanted he grabbed Zoe to him and rolled over. Now on top of her he started to pound her ass as hard and as fast as he could. Zoe was insanely hot taking his cock all the way in grunting and groaning with each thrust.

"FUCK YOU BETTY!!!" Fred screamed as he pulled his cock out of Zoe's ass and put it to her face, "EAT THIS BITCH!!!" As he came all over Zoe's face shooting load after load of cum onto her face. Zoe just took every shot he had wanting more with each load. Zoe started to lick his cock clean as Fred moaned.

"Best $5000 dollars ever!!!" he said as she finished licking him clean. I looked at the clock 7:02 pm I looked at Fred who was laying there in the afterglow of probably the most amazing sex of his life not just the last two years.

"Fred buddy you need to get home and get cleaned up before the real Betty sees this." I said.

Fred looked at the clock rushing to grab his clothes, "Thank you man, you have no idea what this meant to me." He went over to Zoe and kissed her softly on the forehead, "You were incredible my dear thank you so much." as he headed out the door, I heard him whistling.

I picked up Zoe from the floor walking her to the bathroom I ran some warm water and got a wash cloth as I cleaned her face and chest. She just leaned against me as I cleaned her. She turned towards me and wrapped her arms around me pulling me into her mouth as she kissed me with passion and need. Her tongue and mine wrestled in our mouths. We broke the kiss as she leaned into my shoulder holding me tightly. I picked up her chin with my finger looking directly into her eyes and I whispered.

"Cum!"

Zoe came so hard she started convulsing in my arms her body lost all control as she quaked in my arms as orgasm after orgasm that she had help back just for me came rushing through her. After a couple minutes she completely collapsed in my arms. I could not believe it she had passed out from the intensity of the orgasms. I picked her up and took her to the bed. Laying her down on the bed I tied her back up. Since it was only an hour or so till Tiffany got here then we could have some more fun.

To be continued:

Published 
Written by Simonize
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments