Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Places of Power

"Nothing says an understanding of Power than a CEO who knows how to kneel..."

13
5 Comments 5
1.4k Views 1.4k
724 words 724 words

“You want him on his knees when he’s dressed like this don’t you? Don’t be afraid to say what you feel, this is a safe place. My dungeon is a safe space.”  Domina Cassie said softly as she circled  Mrs. Gillespie like a shark. 

Yolande Gillespie stared at her husband.  “He would look better … on his knees, dressed like that.”

“Command him to his knees then.”

“Kneel at my feet, husband,”  Yolande said easier than she thought the words would come. 

Domina Cassie smiled proudly.  “How does that feel, Yoshiro?”

His lashes blinked rapidly and he gave a slight nod of his head.  “Liberating. In my heart this is my place, by her side,  ready to do whatever she commands of me.” he looked up at his wife, in that corset,  and his eyes expressed the deep devotion he felt for her.  He worshipped her strength and beauty.  

Yolande looked down at him,  this powerful businessman, stripped bare,  shirtless,  wearing barely a  loincloth to cover his manhood.  He was exposed and vulnerable. And yet in the business room, their roles were reversed.  He was in charge and she served him, as his assistant, his secretary, and he ran the business he inherited from his father like a well-oiled machine. 

“How does it feel to hear him say those words to you, Yolande?” Domina Cassie asked, pausing her circling pace pattern around them.  She looked from one to the other.  Yolande had borrowed one of the corsets she had on hand.  She was dark with a prominent bust and chubby thighs and flat feet.  

“I don’t know if he’s just saying words.”

“You don’t believe that he feels liberated - kneeling at your feet?” Cassie asked for clarity. 

And still holding her husband’s dark eyes, Yolande shook her head slowly.  “I’m sorry but I don’t.”

The hurt that flashed across Yoshiro’s face was raw and he quickly lowered his eyes and his jaw went tense.  “I suppose I deserved that.”

ichiben
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ichiben

“Why?” Cassie prodded again.

“I’m driven by power.   I …  I am the reason we are here.  Trying to get help for our marriage. I cannot lose you,  I cannot forsake what I treasure most.  I want to provide the kind of lifestyle that keeps you the most fulfilled.  I want only that you are satisfied in every way.  And the fact that I … had to reach to an outsider,  only speaks to how much I have failed you, failed us.”

“What? " Yolande hissed softly.

“I failed. I am not worthy of --”

Yolande slapped Yoshiro across the face and he fell over, his hands on the ground, his torso twisted to the side. His cheek burned from the slap and his cock started to plump with blood.  His harsh breath was heaving out of him.

“I decide if we failed or not.  Not just you.  You set the standard of success in the board room,  husband,  I set the standard of success in the bedroom, do you understand ?”  Yolande asked in a firm tone that gave Yoshiro chills.  He nodded. 

“What’s that? I didn’t hear you.”

“Yes….Ma’am” he added the honorific hesitantly,  he almost winced ready for her to strike him again,  correct him,  discipline and admonish him with the correct word.  

“That’s Better.”

Domina Cassie was beaming at them.  “Good.  Very good.  I think you two made a lot of progress today.  We have ten minutes left in today’s session.  As we agreed, we need to start doing aftercare and then you two can head home. For the weekly homework, I would like you two to go to a sex store and find a toy you can use on the other person.  It’s important you go together.  Does that sound agreeable ?”

Yolande looked at Yoshiro and they both nodded.  “Yes.  Thank you Domina Cassie”  they said in unison.

“Wonderful…." the Dominatrix said with a slow smile.

Published 
Written by LuceDevlin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments