Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Play Date

"I closed my eyes, my brain telling me it was wrong. I ignored it: I wanted this."

14
7 Comments 7
19.7k Views 19.7k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Competition Entry: Toy With Me
Mr. Cooper’s house was stunning.It had the perfect combination of rock and brick, reaching up two stories. I sat inside the lounge room now, on a large grey sofa, with my school books strewn out on the coffee table in front of me. Mr. Cooper had been tutoring me for a couple of months now, on Tuesdays and Fridays for a few hours. He was my English teacher.

I’m 16 years old, and looking to play for a major league netball team, but had to get my grades up before my parents would let me go out on my own.

Because of my netball training, I had a slim body with a flat stomach. My breasts, however, were huge, bordering on EEs. My brown hair was always tied back off my face, not covering my blue eyes.

“How are you going with the task?” Mr. Cooper asked as he walked back into the room, holding two glasses of water. He sat beside me and placed them on the coffee table. “Any trouble?”

“Not at all,” I smiled, “I finished it a few moments ago,”

Mr. Cooper was tall and slender, his black hair neatly trimmed and his eyes were the colour of the evening sky.

“Great,” he said, “that’s all we needed to do today,” He smiled at me, revealing pearly white teeth that were perfectly aligned. He really was attractive. “Do you have any plans for the weekend, Chloe?”

“No sir, no plans,”

“Will you stay a little longer and finish your water?”

I nodded and picked up my glass. I placed the rim of the cup on my bottom lip and took a sip. As I went to place the cup back onto the table, my fingers slipped and the cold water spilt all over my top. I felt my nipples harden and as a result my pussy tingled.

“I am so sorry, Mr. Cooper!” I gasped, the cold stunning me, “it just slipped out of my-”

I saw a massive bulge forming in his pants. I looked up to see that he was staring at my perky nipples that were poking through my chest.

My pussy started to drip my juices into my panties.

“Chloe,” he whispered in awe, “your tits are amazing,”

I closed my eyes, my brain telling me it was wrong. I ignored it: I wanted this.

“Would you like to touch them?” I asked, looking him in the eye.

Something came over him in that instant. His eyes seemed to go darker and a sly smile scattered across his face as he sat up straight.

“I’d like to do a lot more than that,” he breathed. “Close your eyes and wait here.”

I did as I was instructed, focusing on my cold tits, letting the pleasure that gave me take over my body until I was shivering. I heard him enter the room.

“Keep your eyes closed, Chloe. Do not open them, no matter what, until I say. Do you understand me?” His voice had taken dark undertones. It was sensual.

“Yes, Sir,” I whispered.

“We need to decide on a safe word before we start,”

“A safe word?”

“A word you say if anything makes you extremely uncomfortable, if you feel harm in any-”

“Harm?!” my voice pitched up an octave.

“I will not hurt you, ever. Chloe you must trust me. Do you trust me?”

I swallowed. “Yes, Mr. Cooper. I trust you.”

“What will your safe word be? Make it something you would usually not use in a sentence.”

I thought for a few moments, lulling over what word to choose. As I was going over different words in my mind, my pussy started to drip in anticipation of whatever we were about to do.

“Unicorns.” I decided.

“That’s an interesting choice,” he chuckled, “but it nonetheless a good one. Remember it. Now, Chloe, keep your eyes closed, but strip for me. I want you completely naked, and then you are to sit back on the couch, open your legs towards me.”

I quickly did as he said, not wanting to wait a moment longer than what I had to. I felt the cool breeze on my bare breasts and felt it flutter across my bald pussy lips as I opened my legs towards him, as he had instructed.

“Very good,” he said. “I can see that your pussy is wet enough,”

“Wet enough for wh-”

I let out a small yell, as something hard and metallic like pressed against my pussy opening. I could feel that is was round, cold and was certainly large.

He pushed harder and harder, until suddenly my pussy had completely sucked it in. I could feel it stretching my pussy walls, pressing hard against the skin, slowly inching into my depths.

“What the fuck is that?” I gasped, almost convulsing.

“A Titanica Extreme Orgasm Ball,” he said matter-of-factly, “hold still, there’s still another one,”

“Another- oh fuck!” I yelled as he brutally forced another one up into my pussy. “Fuck, yes!”

He pushed it up with his fingers, forcing the balls to rub against one another within my pussy canal. The rubbing sent incredible sensations up and down my hole.

“Stand up,” he demanded.

“What?”

“Stand up,” he repeated, “and keep your hands on me. I’m taking you into a different room. Make sure your eyes are closed and ensure that those balls do not exit your pussy. Understand?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Good,” he placed my hand in his and gently stood me up.

The balls placed an enormous amount of pressure on my cunt and I grunted as we started walking.

“We’re about to reach stairs that are going down, there are twenty-four in total, okay? Do not trip.”

Slowly, step by step, he helped me down the stairs. I was careful to keep the balls inside of my pussy, focusing on the pleasure they were providing me. We eventually reached the bottom and I heard a door open.

He guided me into a room and closed the door.

The room smelt nice: I could smell the distinct scent of roses in the air, mixed with what was perhaps an erotic oil of some sorts.

He moved me back against the wall and told me not to resist him when he moved me. He told me to relax.

Suddenly, my feet weren’t on the ground anymore and all of my limbs were one by one being restrained as I felt myself being strapped to the door. My legs were left split open so my pussy was on an open display for him.

I was about to ask what this was, when he answered my unasked question.

“It’s a Fetish Fantasy Door Swing,” he had pride in his voice. He tightened something around my nipples; they felt like clamps as he adjusted them. “Sex and Mischief Feathered Nipple Clamps,” he confirmed, pulling on my perky breasts.

The pressure caused them to swell and bulge even more.

The Titanica Extreme Orgasm Balls were still inside me.

Suddenly, I felt him lick my neck.

Anelisse1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Anelisse1

Slowly and sensually he would nibble his way down to my collarbone and then to my engorged nipples. He swirled his tongue around them, tightening the clamps even harder.

His fingers travelled down until they found my swollen clit and then they started their attack.

His fingers rubbed against my button, quickly bringing me to the brink of orgasm. I started gasping for air, my eyes still closed, my fingers and toes started clenching and twitching from the stimulation.

“I’m gonna cum!” I gasped, my head rocking back and forth.

“Push the balls out,” he growled, “cum, and force those balls out of your tight cunt!”

That was all the encouragement I needed.

I screamed out my orgasm as my body violently shook. My pussy tightened and convulsed around the balls and forced them out one by one, prolonging my orgasm.

“Mother fucker!” I screamed as I shook hard and long, my juices pouring down my thighs and dripping onto the floor. My eyes were still closed but I could feel everything.

My heart was beating a race and my breathing was heavy as my orgasm started to subside. My pussy felt empty and bare in the absence of the orgasm balls. My sticky cum stuck to the inside of my thighs.

“Mmm,” he moaned, “baby’s got a tight little pussy,” his fingers traced the cum around my thighs, my pussy immediately twitched. “Keep your eyes closed.”

“Yes, sir,” I sighed, still bathing in the afterglow of my orgasm.

He moved away from me and I listened to his footsteps as he crossed the room. He fiddled with something for a few minutes, distinctively picking things up and putting them down again.

He was agonisingly taking his time. The longer I waited, the more frustrated I became. I tried tugging at my restraints, nothing moved.

After about five minutes, when my orgasm had completely subsided, he walked back over. I could feel his body heat against mine, making my pussy tingle.

“How are you feeling, Chloe?”

His voice was music to my ears after the five minutes of silence. My pussy pulsated at the melodic sound of his voice.

“I’m a little nervous,” I whispered, being truthful.

“There is nothing to be nervous about, Chloe, I can assure you of that. Just relax and enjoy the pleasure. That is the key,”

“Yes, sir,”

“Now, please continue to have your eyes closed. Relax your body,”

I did as Mr. Cooper instructed and relaxed.

I felt something cold push up against my pussy. It felt like a cock, but it was way too cold to be one. It was also smooth and thick, splitting open my pussy lips.

I groaned as the head slipped inside of me, forcing my pussy to stretch. It felt so smooth, so perfect, within my tight cunt, as it slowly stretched my pussy walls. He added little bit by little bit, until there was at least five inches inside of me. He kept on gently pushing, and it felt so-

“GAH!” I yelped as he forced the rest inside me, the door swing kept me from doubling over in shock. “Oh my God, oh my God,” I gasped, “fuck, fuck, fuck!”

He soothed me by rubbing my shoulders and gently pulling on my nipple clamps. “Your pussy will adjust,” he whispered, “give it a few moments,”

I hung there, my pussy quivering and my heart beating fast, with a massive dildo shoved up my cunt. Its coldness started to spread through my crotch, giving me goose bumps.

It didn’t take long for pleasurable feelings to spread, and soon I was moaning, trying to hump the dildo.

Mr. Cooper started pumping the dildo in and out really fast, pushing it all the way only to pull it almost completely out again.

He pushed against my clit and I fought to control my orgasm.

“Please, sir,” I asked, “may I cum?”

“Not yet,” he said, “not yet.”

I pressed my lips together to keep myself from screaming. My legs started to shake; my fingers and toes began curling. My breathing became erratic and uneven.

“Please, sir! May I cum?”

He didn’t answer for a few moments; he just kept pumping and rubbing. It was almost torture.

“Sir! Please!”

“Please what?”

“Oh, God!” I cried, “Please may I cum, Sir?”

“Yes, you may cum,”

I let out a blood-curdling scream as my body tensed and contorted with my orgasm. My breathing came in short gasps, and sounded like hiccups.

The orgasm eventually subsided and he pulled the dildo out.

“Open your eyes,” he whispered gently, almost sensually.

My eyes opened and adjusted to the dimly lit room. The walls were a dark blue, the carpet a royal red. There was a bed in the far corner, its red covers giving it a sexy look.

There were sex toys and contraptions all around the room, which had no windows, all various colours, sizes and shapes. But I was only focussed on the one in front of me.

Mr. Cooper was holding a massive dildo – seemingly made of glass. My cum covered it from head to base. I had a hard time believing that all of that had gone inside my cunt.

Mr. Cooper saw my staring and said, “it’s an 11” Extreme Glass Dong and yes, it was inside of you,”

He smiled as my draw dropped.

It dropped even more when I realised that he was naked.

His cock, bigger –in every sense of the word- than the glass dong, stood proudly from his body, almost poking my thigh. I wanted it.

He quickly unstrapped me and carried me over to another sex contraption in the middle of the room. Once again he strapped me up off the ground, so I was suspended in mid-air, unable to move.

My legs were open for him and his cock pushed against my hole.

“Fuck baby, you look so hot,” he groaned.

He grunted once and then speared into me, sparing me no mercy.

My pussy stretched more, but welcomed his cock in. He passed my cervix and bottomed out at the end of my canal, the pleasure indescribable. I was on cloud nine.

He pounded away at me, determined to reduce me to a blubbering, orgasmic mess. He was succeeding.

We cried out each other’s names as we fucked, he was in full control.

“Oh, God, Mr. Cooper, yes!” I screamed.

“You are so fucking sexy, Chloe! I love your little cunt!” he pinched my clit and tugged on my nipple clamps, making me squeak.

It was only minutes before I heard, “I’m going to cum, Chloe!”

“Me too, Sir!” I screamed.

A few more thrusts later, and he stilled. A second after, his seed filled my womb, splashing outside of my pussy. There was just so much of it!

My breath caught in my throat and I started shaking. I seemed to lose all my senses as my body succumbed to this pure animalistic sense of ecstasy. My orgasm ripped into me, and I just screamed and screamed until my voice went hoarse.

Published 
Written by Safire
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments