Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Play time

"We thought we’d try a little role play."

13
6 Comments 6
64.3k Views 64.3k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Famous Story
Competition Entry: Spice It Up!
“My little girl’s been bad, hasn’t she?”

“Yes, Daddy, does this mean I’m going to be punished again?” she asked expectantly.

“You know this hurts Daddy more than it does you. Now bend over, raise your skirt and pull down your panties. Daddy’s going to spank his baby to teach her a lesson.”

She does as she’s told, bending over the bed and pulling her pleated plaid skirt up to her waist. She then reaches back and slowly pulls her white cotton panties over her ass, baring it to her Daddy, her lover. He picks up her hairbrush, the wooden one with the flat oval back, and spanks her hard once. She cries out from the shock and pain of the blow.

“I want to hear you count each stroke,” he says.

“One.”

“Louder.”

One!”

“Better.”

He continues her punishment, each blow harder than the previous one. By the time her count reaches ten, tears are falling freely down her cheeks, and she is calling out her count through clenched teeth.

“I think ten will suffice.”

He puts down the brush and caresses her red and burning cheeks. She winces and moans, not sure whether it is pain or pleasure (a bit of both) that she is feeling. His caresses slowly move downwards until his fingers are teasing between her legs. Without warning, he roughly kicks her legs apart. Quickly he undoes his pants, allowing them to drop to the floor. His underwear follows, freeing his cock which is now fully erect. She is completely exposed and open to him, and dripping wet.

“You took your punishment very well, baby girl. Now Daddy is going to reward you. Would you like that?”

“Yes, Daddy. Please?”

He grabs her hips for leverage and enters her fully with one stroke holding himself deep inside of her. She screams into the mattress, surprised by the suddenness and force of his entry. Slowly he draws back until just the head of his throbbing cock is inside of her. Her breath is held with what she realizes is anticipation until he shoves himself deep and quick again inside of her and begins fucking her hard and fast. She thrusts back at him, fucking him with the same force and urgency. Their cries become animal, feral, grunting and moaning and crying out.

“Don’t cum until I tell you, little girl. Daddy’s close. Can you feel it? Can you feel how much Daddy loves his baby?”

“Fuck yes! I feel it! Please hurry! Please let me cum! Oh, god, I can’t hold it!”

“OH SHIT! I’m cumming! Cum with me now, baby girl! Cum on your Daddy’s cock!”

They cum simultaneously. Screaming obscenities, prayers, unintelligible utterances, so overcome by the intensity of their orgasms they are unable to hold anything back. He falls on her, unable to move, totally spent. As their breathing returns to normal, they roll over. He cradles her in his arms, holding her close to him, wrapping her in his arms.

He whispers in her ear, “Fuck, baby, that was incredible!”

She nestles into his embrace. “I never knew a little role play could change things so much.” And then in her best little girl voice she asks, “Can we play again soon, Daddy?”

After three years of marriage, their sex life had become routine when it happened at all. They were still in love with each other, but had fallen out of lust. The relationship was on its way to becoming passionless. One night, after lackluster sex, he worked up the nerve to suggest that they try something new, something to stir up the fires, so to speak. She was hesitant at first, then warmed up to the idea. It was actually her idea to try role play. They discussed several scenarios, but both seemed drawn to the ‘Daddy’s bad little girl’ idea. They set a few parameters, discussing what they would and wouldn’t do, and decided they’d try it that weekend.

She surprised him the next evening, when he came home to find his beautiful wife dressed in a Catholic school girl’s uniform: Tight white button down shirt unbuttoned daringly and tied up just under her breasts, very short plaid pleated skirt, white thigh-high tights and black patent Mary Janes, with her long auburn hair in pigtails tied with little bows. He was immediately hard.

She looked at him with a little pout and said, “Daddy I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to be a bad girl. Please don’t spank me again.”

It took him a minute to take it all in, and she broke character just long enough to give him a smolderingly sexy smile. That was all it took. He immediately fell into his role.

Slowly, he takes off his jacket and loosens his tie.

“I am so mad at you right now. You’ve been a bad girl, and you know what happens to bad little girls, don’t you? Bad little girls get their asses spanked. Now I’m going to have to punish you.” He walks into the kitchen, pulls out a chair and sits down. “Come here and bend over Daddy’s lap so I can spank you like the bad girl that you are.”

She meekly walks over, kneels down and lays her upper body across his lap as commanded. He takes the hem of her skirt and raises it, taking time to appreciate her toned ass in the lacy ‘Tuesday’ panties she is wearing. He gently runs his fingertips across the embroidery, then raises his hand and spanks her hard. She cries out, shocked at first, then embracing the mix of pleasure and pain. He spanks her again, enjoying the feeling of power, enjoying her complete submission to him. Four times more he raises his hand, his breathing coming shallower with each downstroke. He stands, pulling her to her feet and they kiss passionately for the first time in months.

They begin removing each other’s clothes, their own clothes, hungrily, and naked she lies back on the kitchen table, legs parted, toes just touching the floor. He steps between her open thighs and enters her. She is so wet, wetter than he can ever remember her being. She moans and reaches for his hips, pulling him deeper inside of her. They match each other, thrust for thrust, building in intensity, harder, deeper, faster. Fucking. Primal. She cums.

“Oh, fuck! Keep fucking me, Daddy! Can you feel your little girl cum? Oh, fuck! I’m cumming so hard!”

He’s never heard her say things like this and it sends him over the edge.

ebonylovely
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ebonylovely

He explodes inside of her, so hard that it makes him dizzy. He pulls out of her and falls into the chair, the same chair on which he just spanked his wife.

She sits up primly, crossing her ankles and letting her feet swing. “I hope Daddy will forgive me for being a bad girl.”

Tonight they’re trying something new, pushing the boundaries a little further.

“Stop struggling, be still! Do not pull away from Daddy when he’s spanking you!”

She flinches again, trying to cover her fiery red ass.

“That’s it! Give me your hands. Now! Put your hands behind your back with your wrists crossed. Daddy’s going to have tie your wrists to keep you still. That will teach you not to disobey me.”

He binds her wrists with his discarded tie and resumes spanking her. She whimpers, calling out with each strike, unable to protect herself from the blows that continue falling painfully.

He takes her bound hands and roughly pulls her to her feet, pulling her close to him with one hand. With the other hand he grabs her hair and pulls her head to his shoulder, forcing her to look at him. Releasing her hands, he reaches up and gently strokes her face, wiping the tears from her cheeks, then kisses her passionately, deeply. She returns the kiss with passion of her own. She has submitted to him completely and they both know it, they both want it, they both love it.

As their game has progressed, their trust in each other and respect of each other’s boundaries has grown. They find that they look forward to and even crave their intimate times together. Something they never would have believed only a few short months ago. They have experimented with many positions, roles, toys and have embraced some, while discarding others. The result has been a very satisfying and very active sex life.

“I brought my little girl a surprise. Is she ready to try it out?”

“Anything that pleases my Daddy,” she says, knowing fully that it will most likely please her too.

He reaches into the bedside table and pulls out a box. “Now I want you to turn around and face away from me.”

He opens the box and pulls out a scarf. Slowly, gently he covers her eyes and ties the scarf just tight enough to assure that it won’t slip. Then he takes the last item from the box. She quivers with anticipation, not having any idea what could come next. Suddenly she feels something being forced into her mouth. He attaches the ball gag, and she stands there at his mercy, hands bound, eyes blindfolded and mouth gagged.

“Now you are completely in my control, and my good little girl is going to do everything I tell her to, aren’t you.”

She attempts to speak, but being unable to, just nods her head.

“Good girl. Now get on the bed. I want you on your knees with that perfect ass in the air. I am going to use you tonight. I am going to fuck you like the little slut that you are. Do you understand me?”

She meekly nods again and follows his instructions, climbing on the bed and assuming her commanded position.

“Spread your legs. I want a full view of that slutty little pussy and your dirty little hole. I think Daddy might fuck his baby's ass tonight. You’d like that, wouldn’t you?”

Again, she nods. Inside she tries to quell the fear. She’s never done that before, but the thought of her lover, her Daddy, the man she loves implicitly taking her there fills her desire. She nods again, this time more emphatically.

“Oh, you want it, don’t you? You’re Daddy’s good little whore. First, though I want that pussy.” He enters her slowly, pushing his cock fully inside her then pulls out just as slowly. “Feel that, baby girl. Feel Daddy’s hard cock in your slutty wet pussy. Now I’m going to fuck you hard, and you are not going to cum until I tell you to. Do you understand?”

She nods, moaning. She wants this like she’s never wanted anything before. She wants to please her Daddy, and she wants him to take her hard, abuse and use her. She truly is Daddy’s little whore now.

He fucks her ruthlessly, hammering into her, fucking and thrusting and filling her. She wants to cum. She needs to cum, but she knows that Daddy won’t like that, and she knows that her orgasm will be that much more intense if she waits until he commands it.

“You like it when I fuck you hard, don’t you? You love feeling me inside of you, fucking you as deeply as I can.”

He surprises her, sliding a finger in alongside of his cock. He pulls it out, tracing her juices up to her ass, circling gently while still pounding her dripping pussy. Again he wets his finger, pushing just the tip in when he reaches her ass, next time a little deeper, then deeper until his whole finger is inside of her ass. He begins working his finger in and out, timed to the rhythm of his cock in her pussy. He works a second finger in, then a third. He’s fucking her ass with three fingers, stretching her, making her ready to take his cock. He pulls out of her pussy and positions himself at her rear entrance.

“Are you sure you’re ready for this?” She nods emphatically.

Slowly he begins entering her with just the tip then pulling out. A little deeper next time. Finally, he’s all the way in her ass and starts fucking her slowly. His rhythm increases and soon she finds herself meeting him thrust for thrust. The sensation is too much for both of them. He knows he’s about to cum.

“Oh, baby, cum for Daddy! I want to feel your ass clinch! I want to feel your ass cumming on my cock!”

She needs no further encouragement, her screams muffled by the ball gag as she explodes in orgasm. The feeling of her tight ass clinching and clutching his cock brings him instantly to his own orgasm. He cums hard, shooting into her ass, over and over again. He never knew he could cum so hard.

“Fuck, baby! Oh god, that’s incredible! Fuck, you’re so tight! Shit!” They collapse, fully sated.

He sits up and releases her restraints. She turns into his embrace and they just hold each other, both still quaking from the intensity of their mutual orgasm.

“I love you, Daddy.”

“I love you too, baby girl.”

Published 
Written by tremendousforce
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments