Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Playing With Fire

26
27 Comments 27
9.9k Views 9.9k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Competition Entry: Some Like it Hot
Curiosity killed the cat. Everybody knows that.

But with me, curiosity freed me, changed me, and let me loose to help other people become the person they needed to become to also, be free and changed.

It started when I had been watching live cams on the internet, though not just any live cams, I was watching BDSM live cams, and was particularly interested in those that used fire. The fire was being used as a method or hair removal, rather than to harm the person.

I had been watching a Dominant that had been using fire on his submissive, in the most controlled manner I had seen, and decided that I wanted to strike up a conversation with the people doing the live cam show to ask questions about it. Anybody that knows me knows I love watching fire, and experiencing them, but only in a safe manner, I mean come on, I’m not stupid.

There were four of them on camera the first time I saw it, Cara, Andrew, Elli, and Bethan, and Andrew was using the fire to remove the hair from the ladies bodies. I sat, watching, entranced by his movements, the use of the fire, and how quickly his hands moved, putting out the fire again.

I sent through several messages quickly to them, knowing that two of them were reading the messages that were sent in by the viewers to the stars of the feature. I saw an opportunity and decided to seize it. What can I say? I am like Mrs Doubtfire: Carpe Dentum - seize the teeth.

Quickly, it seemed that Andrew, who was removing the fire from Cara at the time, had realised that I was extremely inquisitive, and was pre-empting my questions, and teaching all of us about what he was doing, and Cara was adding in information about what the effects of the fire were.

After the show had ended, everybody but Andrew removed of excess hair, I made sure to message them privately to see if I could learn more about where this wondrous thing could be done closer to me, and was surprised to find that Andrew and Cara would be more than willing to come up from London to see me and to see what I thought of it being done before me, and see if I wanted to try it out for myself.

We arranged that they would come over in roughly two months and asked a special favour of me that they said would heighten my experiences with them. They wanted me to go out and get my nipples pierced, something I had wanted to do for a while, but never had an incentive to actually go out and get them done, nobody to please, other than myself of course.

---

I made a call to the best and most well respected piercing shop in my local area, and made an appointment to go in a few days to have both my nipples pierced, so that they would be all healed up for Andrew and Cara’s arrival in the coming months.

I did experience some pain, but the thrill of the thought of my guest’s arrival and the things we would be doing soon made me tingle with excitement rather than pain.

I came to love the feel of the metal running through my nipples, how they felt against my braziers when I wore them, and under my fingers when I lay in bed, imagining whatever steamy scene was going on and my current fantasy.

---

The day had come for the arrival of Andrew and Cara, and once again, for the umpteenth time that week, I found myself fighting the urge to masturbate so that I could get the very most from what was going to come.

I greeted them at the door with all their equipment and welcomed them in, practically bouncing around with delight as we embraced, seeing their warm faces for the first time in real life. I noted the slim leather collar present on Cara’s neck and the travel massage bed that Andrew was lugging round with him. This was becoming very much a reality now and sexual energy thrummed through the air, dancing around playfully, becoming almost tangible.

As promised, we sat and ate a good meal together, relaxing with a little wine as we did. I showed them around the place that they would be staying for the next two nights and where we would be practicing some of the naughtiest and kinkiest things that I had ever done in my life. Being vanilla was soon going to change for me.

Andrew set up his massage table and gave me my own personal lesson about fire play, explaining how he and Cara were particular fans of bouncing or streaking with the fire, using batons and the fuel that they always used.

It was fascinating to watch as Andrew commanded that Cara should make herself naked, apart from her collar, as quickly as possible and lie on her back on the bed, completely exposed to me in her full non-pixelated glory. I took in her long hair, splayed out behind her hair, as honestly red as I had ever seen before, a stark contrast to her milky white skin.

A small glass jar of fuel was prepared and a candle placed off to the side of it, ready to light the batons that were soon to trill across her skin and give me a buzz unlike one I had ever known before.

I stood opposite Andrew, and felt Cara’s hand brush over my jean-clad legs and squeeze my ass as she told me that I was going to enjoy this and I wasn’t to panic.

I watched as Andrew stroked out a slim line of fuel onto Cara’s skin with one unlit baton, and then lit it with the other, his hand sliding across her skin to make sure that it didn’t burn.

AUGUSTHBOYJOY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AUGUSTHBOYJOY

They went at this for about twenty minutes until Andrew asked me to run my hands over Cara, feeling that all her excess hair was gone from both sides of her body after she had turned over. I nodded to confirm that indeed, it was gone.

Then it was my turn.

I stripped naked and lay on the bed, closing my eyes and wondering what the fire would feel like as it faces across my body, when I felt hands at my breasts, removing my piercings from my nipples, and a sudden cold replacing them.

“Oh, yes, we forgot to mention. We wanted you to be able to feel the difference between hot and cold. So we got you some piercings that you can fill with water, and then you put them in the freezer, and you feel the cold ice-filled metal on your skin, and then how it melts, oh, so delicious a feeling, Zara, one we think you will LOVE,” Cara said as she screwed the top so that the piercing of my left nipple would stay in. Andrew screwed the right one in and I felt the cold radiating through my breasts.

It was then, with my eyes open as I felt the cold spread, that I felt the short fast burn of the first fire to consume the fuel across my body. I watched in delight as Andrew’s hand put the flame out, and then be bounced the batons over my body, never leaving me to burn too long and hurt me.

Such a feeling I had never experienced before. This was fire at its most sensual. Then Andrew bounced the batons over my breasts in circles round my nipples, making me sigh with pleasure as the hot and the cold met, the small beads of water that were slowly leaking from the nipple piercing steamed and evaporated. My god it was so good.

After Andrew went and moved over my legs, removing the hairs there by fire, he moved back up to tease my chest and upper arms and Cara positioned herself on the table between my legs, running her wet tongue over my smooth mound, over my clit, and down between my folds.

My eyes closed in pleasure and I started to moan audibly, feeling my sex being stimulated and the pleasure that I had been denying myself quickly wanting to be taken and used.

“Mmmm. Wet. Just how I like them,” I heard Cara say as she dived back into my hot, went cunt. I heard a zipper being unzipped and was aware of Andrew’s cock emerging from his jeans. I opened my mouth and welcomed his meat into it, lapping hungrily at it, feeling it go deep into my mouth, deep into my throat easily as my head was back, his balls resting against my face as he pushed deeper.

He pulled out and signalled to Cara that he wanted to get where she was, and they swapped places, his cock filling me and making me gasp out as his thickness stretched me. It had definitely been too long since I had sex.

The smell of Cara’s pink hairless pussy consumed my sense of smell as I welcomed it onto my hot waiting mouth, my tongue lapping against her and tasting her, using my last remaining sense, the pair of them completely overwhelming all of me. My sight was just of her pussy, my hearing was getting the sounds of Andrew’s thick cock squelching into me, Cara’s pussy tasted more divine than any dessert I had ever had, and smelled better too, and my body was feeling more new sensations than it was ever expecting from the evening.

Andrews’s thrusts suddenly became more urgent as he came closer to his climax, and I could hear moans through kissing and knew that Cara and Andrew were kissing, signalling to the other that they were close to their orgasm.

A hand reached down and stroked over my clit and brought me my much awaited orgasm. As I came, Cara and Andrew came simultaneously, all three of us moaning and writhing, Andrew then falling off to the side as Cara collapsed on top of me.

Exhausted, I nudged Cara away and went off to the kitchen, grabbing a tray and making up three long, cold, ice-filled Mojitos.

---

The rest of their visit was spent teaching me how to play with fire on other people, and teaching me more about what I was, a switch, and so teaching me how to use aids for whilst I was playing with anybody that wanted that.

Needless to say, fire changed me, and many more of these scorching hot meetings occurred.

Published 
Written by StillUndecided
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments