Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Playing with the sheikh - II

16
4 Comments 4
9.0k Views 9.0k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Minutes after the sheikh left a servant entered the room, from the bathroom and urged her, motioning for her to follow. Sara felt really exhausted and not really wanting to move, but felt it would be so much easier to follow the woman than to try to tell her to leave her alone.

She got up from the bed and took the towel that was still on the floor and covered her before heading to the bathroom. There she noticed another open door, which the woman had obviously used to enter the room.

The bathtub was filled with bubbles and scented water and jasmine scent filled her nostrils. Again with gestures, the woman called her into the tub.

Ignoring the presence of the woman, Sara dropped the towel and went into the water, letting out a moan of pain as she felt the stinging welts that the Sheikh had left on her skin, but a couple of minutes later she felt the pain subduing and she relaxed.

The woman was apparently waiting for her to calm down, because as she noticed the change in her expression, she knelt beside the tub, took a soft, soapy cloth and started to wash her gently, washing even her long hair.

When they finished, the woman applied a soothing cream on her worst welts and then Sara returned to the room and found her dinner served at the table by the window. Suddenly, she felt hungry and ate what was served with pleasure. At the end, she felt the fatigue seize her body again and she lay on the bed, falling deep asleep almost immediately.

The next day she woke up still feeling a little sore, but nothing that weren’t manageable. She spent the day alone in the room, seizing the opportunity to read and relax.

By mid-afternoon, while reading in her tablet lying in bed, the bedroom door opened and the Sheikh entered. He brought the same bag in his hand and a smile on his lips in anticipation. On the other hand he held a smartphone of the latest generation to whom he spoke. Then he showed it to her and a mechanized voice spoke. He had acquired a verbal translator.

"How are you feeling today?"

"Well, a little sore but nothing unbearable," she answered him.

"I would like to prepare you for our game session tonight. Will you let me?" he asked her.

She nodded.

"Safewords are still applicable, so please use them if you feel the need to, okay?" he said with a serious tone of voice.

"Yes, I agree."

"Lie down again!" he asked. When she complied, he dropped the phone, went to bed and placed the bag next to her feet. Then he removed the robe she was wearing and carefully examined the welts that still marked her skin. He paid special attention to her nipples, caressing them and pinching them gently.

Apparently happy about her general condition, he let her go and went to withdraw something of the bag. It was another anal dildo, like the one from the night before, but slightly larger. He showed it to her and waited for her acquiescence. He placed it on the bedside table and proceeded to remove her panties and put her on her side, back to him, to gain access to her tight button. After lubricating it and smear on the dildo, he began entering her, slowly, until he got the ring of her anus closed around the base.

He smirked and stroked her face.

Then he sat up in bed and began to gently pinch her nipples to get them hard. Then he pulled something out of the bag and showed it. It was a couple of pieces in the form of gorgeous platinum snowflakes, with rings in the center. He took the phone and said:

"These are non-piercing nipple rings. They don’t bother much and I would like you to wear them. Would you?"

She agreed and he placed them on each nipple squeezing slightly until they remained clinging to the base of the nipple. They looked incredibly sexy and beautiful against her snowy skin. The Sheikh caressed her breasts, admiring them and approaching his mouth to kiss them.

He spoke again,"I want you to keep the dildo inside you until I send for you. If you need to use the bathroom, take it out and then get it back to place. I don’t want you to touch yourself or get yourself to come, understood?"

She nodded. He bowed, placed a gentle kiss on her lips and then left.

The sensation of the dildo inside her was strange. She couldn’t say it hurt, but she was acutely aware of its presence, dilating her walls. At every move of her in bed, the feeling seemed to expand a thousand times.

The same happened with the rings in her nipples. God, she felt more and more aroused, and she wanted so bad touch herself until she got to cum, but the sheikh's words stopped her. She didn’t want to openly defy him.

By night fall, the sheikh returned. Again he was wearing a dark red robe. He approached her and took her by the hand as he led her through the bathroom into the other room.

She was astonished. She had seen rooms like this one before, in websites and in the BDSM club her boss had taken her to, but this one was simply amazing.

It seemed there were no windows in it. All the walls were covered in what seemed red satin. Scattered around the room you could find all kind of BDSM equipment. A beautifully built St. Andrews Cross, at least three different types of benches, a sawhorse, a narrow table, a king size bed and even some sort of gynecologist bed. There were also several displayers with all kinds of floggers, whips, crops, paddles, canes, dildos, vibrators, plugs, clamps… all you could think of. There was some kind of a surround sound system, and you could hear some soft Arabic music playing.

"From now on, you are not allowed to speak unless if it's to say your safewords." He talked again. "Are you ok with it?"

"Yes, I am!" she said.

"You shall address me as sayid [1] from now on, understood? Sayid!

"Yes, Sayid!"

He dropped the phone on a table next to the door. Then he approached her and took out her robe, leaving her naked, only wearing her nipple rings and the dildo up her ass. He turned her around, her back to him, grabbed her hair, and with a thin silky rope, he started braiding a hair corset, with loose movements.

evysilveon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
evysilveon

It was obvious he had done this before. When he finished it, he came even closer to her, grabbed her by the braid, tilting her head to one side, exposing the curve of her neck for his lips, that started kissing and nibbling it all, from the earlobe to that exact spot where the neck joins the shoulder, creating a series of shivers that went through her whole body. His hands traveled from her shoulders down to grab her breasts, taking them in his hands, caressing them, pinching her nipples, rolling them between his fingers and twisting them. He was awakening all her senses; make them so more aware, even of his hot breath in her neck. Her clit was throbbing and her pussy lips seem to be clenching on their own will. His hands kept traveling down, playing with her belly button, until they reached her mound and all the way down to her clit, and rubbing it, up and down, smearing his finger in her pussy juices.

He whispered something in her ears, that she didn't understand and then he released her and took her by the hand and drove her to the cross. Her whole body tensed up, her insides contracted with expectation.

He made her face the cross, and then stretched her right wrist up until he reached the leather cuff hanging in the arm of the cross, cuffing it there. After he secured it, making sure it wasn't too tight, he toured her arm from wrist to shoulder, crossing her back up to her left shoulder, and down to her other wrist, lifting it to secure it as he had done with the other one.

He stood behind her, so close she could hear his breathing, his nose buried in her hair. Again, his hands met hers, and he caressed her stretched arms, up and down.

He kneeled behind her, his hands were traveling down her back, pausing in her buttocks, squeezing them, probing the dildo, swirling it a bit, before going down, first, all the way through her right leg, down to her ankle that he spread to reach the cuff on the leg of the cross. He repeated the process with the other leg. She was now cuffed to the cross, standing on her feet, her back and buttocks exposed to him.

With every one of his touches, she felt more and more aroused. She still had no idea what he would do to her, but she could feel her nipples hard and the throb on her clit.

She could hear him messing around, looking for whatever he was about to use on her.

He walked up to her and showed her a black leather paddle. He caressed her face with the paddle for her to feel its softness.

He went behind her and caressed her ass cheeks with the paddle. Then he started teasing, slapping softly both cheeks, one at a time, getting them to acquire a beautiful pink color. Each blow made her clit throb even more and the dildo seemed to incrust deeper into her. Her arousal was peaking and she started to rock her hips against the cross, urged to come.

He realized what she was doing, and slapped her hard across both cheeks.

"Ooooouch!" she cried out.

He grabbed her chin making her look right at him.

"No! No cum! Okay?" he said.

She nodded.

"Okay?" he repeated.

"Yes, sayid!" she answered, her voice trembling in response to the hard blow.

He dropped her chin, and caressed her ass cheeks, easing the pain, almost making it go away. When he felt her relax, he restarted his game, paddling her first slowly, and then increasing the intensity and the strength of the blow gradually. He stopped every four or five slaps, and caressed her ass cheeks, with his hands and mouth.

Her body was trembling now, her fingers stretching and crooking, against the cross in a futile intent of controlling her increasing urge.

He stopped the slapping, and started to play with the dildo in her ass, swirling it, taking it out and then plunge it back in, while his other hand explored her dripping womanhood. Her breathing became an anxious panting, the throb in her clit and cunt almost unbearable.

She heard the rustle of clothing and saw when he threw his robe to the floor. He grabbed her by the hips, bringing her to meet his hard cock, entering her in a single thrust, deep into her very core.

Her moaning was now uncontrollable; she was on the verge of coming hard. He started pounding her hard and fast, as if he couldn't hold it much more. One…, two…, three blows and she was thrown into a raging wave of pleasure that rumbled through her whole body making her cry out loudly, while her cunt milked his cock dry. His hands running wild through her back, slapping her ass, his grunts making clear he too was coming hard inside her.

As the wave wore out, he leaned his head in her shoulder, holding her in his arms, their breathing slowly reaching a normal rhythm. His cock slipped out her cunt freeing the pass to the river created by their cums, which went down her inner thighs.

When he regained control, he slowly took the dildo out of her ass, and unbuckled the cuffs from her wrists and ankles. He picked her up in his strong arms and took her to bed, laying her in it.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Yes, sayid!" she whispered, still exhausted from the amazing experience.

He went to the table near the door and grabbed the phone, so he can communicate with her. He returned to bed and lay down next to her, approaching her hips to nest them to his.

"Can I assume you enjoyed it?" he asked, while nibbling her earlobe.

"Yes, sayid!" she answered shivering due to his touch.

"You are really amazing! Can we continue this, throughout the week? "

"Oh, yes, sayid!" she sighed.

He took her chin in his hand and he kissed her passionately, exploring every corner of her mouth, spreading teasing bites all over her lips.

"We shall continue tomorrow! You should get a long relaxing bath and get some sleep."

"Yes, sayid!" she giggled. She was so worn out, she couldn't say anything else.

He laid one last kiss in her mouth, got up off the bed and left the room.

Published 
Written by kellyjones1944
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments