Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Please Part 1

"Part 1 Of A Small Series"

7
4 Comments 4
12.5k Views 12.5k
1.6k words 1.6k words


A nude woman, bound to a low table, blonde hair spilling over her shoulders, head bent forward, her ass lewdly jutting into space. Thin, angry, red streaks crisscrossing the offering....

The room was in deep shadow and I could make out movement against the wall but only small conical beam of light from above exposed the scene before me.

“Please”, she uttered, in a pleading voice

From just beyond the light, something flashed and landed on her exposed skin making the sound of something wet hitting a hard surface. She made a sound as well, a gasp, not of pain, but one of pleasure and again she uttered, “Please”

From just outside the conical light, a black gloved hand reached into view grabbing this captive by the jaw, jerking her head up to look into the darkness.

“You’re here to please me. I order and you obey. Do not forget that.”

A large black dildo appeared in front of the captive from where the voice had come.

“Suck my cock.”, was the command.

With some effort, the captive kept her head raised and took a few inches of the cock into her mouth, sucking loudly. The cock was roughly guided deeper into her mouth until she could accept no more and gagged, when it was removed, she was gasping for breath.

“Try again, and don’t disappoint me”

Once more the cock disappeared into her mouth, this time easily. When withdrawn, it was dripping with saliva from tip to base. It was inserted again, clearly sliding into her throat. The captive was very excited by this as she moaned, her elevated ass swayed back and forth in rhythm to her oral activity. The cock slid in and out of her mouth while she groaned, enjoying the attention.

From the darkness long, thin tentacles lashed out at the captive’s swaying bottom, though her mouth was stuffed with cock, she let out a startled cry.

“I didn’t tell you to wiggle your ass, did I, whore?”

With her mouth still full, the only response she can manage is a stifled ‘Uh-Uh’.The cock is taken away from her mouth

“Well, Slut, how are you going to make this up to me?”

“Please, please, let me lick your ass, please”

“Is that what my whore wants? To lick my ass? To fuck me with her tongue?” “Such a dirty little Bitch”

Almost a whisper, a panting, breathless, “Please” is the reply

A stool is placed a few inches from her face and a leather clad torso seats herself facing her captive.

“Do you wish to lick my ass, Bitch?”

A whimpering, “Please” responds

Turning on the stool, a pretty white ass is offered. The captive strains to keep her head up as her tongue strokes the space between the two mounds of flesh.

“That’s right, Slut, fuck my ass. You’re such a good whore. Lick my asshole.”

The captives thighs began to shake uncontrollably and a small stream of cum sprayed from her pussy to the floor.

The whip is quick to land causing the captive to orgasm once again

“You ungrateful Bitch!! Did I give you permission to cum?”

A simple, shaky “Please” was the answer

The gloved hand grabbed a fist full of blonde hair and lifted her head until it was level with her pussy.

“Open your mouth and stick out your tongue”

The captive complied instantly. Gloved hands held her head as a golden shower ran over her perky little nose, tongue and into her open mouth.

“You’re no better than a fucking toilet. Clean my pussy, you cunt.”

Once again, the whip came down and the captive squealed her tongue working feverishly to fulfill her mistresses wish.

“So, your ass likes the attention, does it?”

The woman positioned herself behind the captive, the large cock hanging ominously from a strap around her waist.

“Let’s give your ass the attention it deserves, shall we?”

A gloved hand shot out and landed solidly on the captives ass causing both aloud slapping sound.

A pleading response of “Please” was heard.

One gloved hand then roughly grabbed a handful of the captive’s scarlet behind while the other steadied the thick black cock suspended from it’s harness.

“I’m going to give your ass what it wants, what it needs” stated firmly, as the cock was rubbed between the flesh of the captives ass.

“You’re very wet, my little cunt, your pussy is soaked, but that’s to be expected from such a slut.”

In one thrust the cock was buried to the base in the captives pussy.

Luna_inked
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Luna_inked

Her head jerked up, both mouth and eyes open wide, but not a sound escaped. She was roughly fucked, eyes rolling back, her mouth gaping with each thrust. She began the orgasm wildly, screaming, fingers
 clutching at the air. Then suddenly the cock was withdrawn. Black thigh high boots on very long legs walked around to the captives hanging head and jerked her up to face the cock.

“Lick your filthy cum off my cock, you fucking whore”

The blonde eagerly opened her mouth and took the cock in, making small cooing noises while licking and sucking her own cream from the black dick. Her ass moved up and down as though she was fucking some invisible cock.

“That’s right, clean my cock, you dirty little bitch. I own you, you little whore. Your mouth, your pussy, your ass, they’re all mine”

The cock was suddenly withdrawn and the captive’s head dropped. The mistress, once again turned her attention to the captives strawberry colored butt. Holding the thick cock, the mistress rubbed it’s head up the blonde’s inner thighs, coating the head with cum from the evenings orgasms, the remains of which still dripped from the pretty little pussy.
Grasping the cock in gloved hand, the blonde’s ass was smeared with her own orgasm before the head was pressed against her sensitive pink bud. The blonde squirmed as the cock was pressed against her.

“I know this is what you desire, what you crave. Your husband doesn’t like yourass, but I do. I like to spank it, whip it and fuck it.”, the Mistress said rubbing the cock head against her ass.

“Your husband doesn’t know what a slut you are, does he? You’re just another fuck to me, just another hole, one more frustrated bitch that can’t get what she wants at home But you’re going to get it from me. From me and from anyone else I allow to use you. Such a pretty little whore. Do you think your husband would like to watch his little blonde wife take my cock in her ass? ”

The head of the cock slid into the blonde’s ass and she threw her head back enabling her mistress to catch a handful of her long hair.

“I’m going to fuck your ass and use you like the animal you are.”

The shaft of the cock slowly began to disappear into the captive’s ass. Her mouth opened and her head began to sway from side to side.

“Tell me how much you love my cock in your tight ass, you fucking slut.”

The only response was a desperate, “Please” as more of the cock entered.The Mistress slide the cock into the blonde until her thighs met the blonde’s welted ass.

“Tell me you love my cock buried in your dirty ass.”, the Mistress commanded pulling the blonde’s head up by the handful of mane

“Please, please, “ the blonde said, begging, panting.

The Mistress began riding the blonde’s ass pumping the cock in and out. She was meeting each thrust, deliriously chanting “Please” each time the cock impaled her ass. Her thighs shook uncontrollably, sweat dripped from her forehead, her eyes wide, focusing on nothing. A stream of cum sprayed from the captives pussy as she came twice in succession.

The Mistress unstrapped the cock from her harness leaving it buried in the blonde’s ass and moved back to her face.

“Lick my pussy, Bitch”, she demanded, but the blonde needed no such order, she had already began licking her own orgasm from her Mistress’ thighs, purring with delight. She reached her Master’s clit and sucked it into her mouth, thrashing it enthusiastically with her tongue.

“Such a talented little slut. You’ve learned your lessons well.”, the Mistress said, her own breath quickening.

“Don’t you love having your face buried in my pussy? What would your husband think of that? His whorish little wife eating pussy like her life depended on it. Maybe then he’d realize what a nasty bitch he married.”

Cum began to flow from the Mistress onto an expectant tongue. The Mistress grabbed the blonde’s head, forcing her face into her throbbing crotch.

“Don’t leave a drop, clean my pussy, you cum slut”

Moments later, it was over. The Mistress released her grasp and the blonde hung her head, exhausted, her face flush and glistening with her Mistress orgasm. The Mistress stepped away and began unfastening the restraints. The blonde collapsed fully onto the table,

“You’re just a great client, Sophie, you make my job a pleasure. Same time next week then?”
 “ I have a surprise for you”

“Please” was all that was said

Published 
Written by RichardScott
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments