Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pleasing My Mistress

4
3 Comments 3
35.6k Views 35.6k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Famous Story
I stood with my hands bound to a chain above my head, making my body stretch to the point of discomfort but not pain. I was naked except for a collar made of leather and small sparkling jewels my Mistress had bought for me to wear during our games. I knew the small studs were real, making the gift all the more special. If I was being totally honest with myself however, I would take anything she gave me with a loving and gracious smile. I was not ashamed or at all embarrassed but my nude body, I could only feel the excitement and nervousness at what was to come.

My medium sized breasts moved with each breath I took and I knew she could hear me. In this room every little sound was magnified. Mistress walked back into my view and once again I was in awe of her, black corset dress, black heeled boots made her long legs seem even longer, her pale skin was made even more so by the color, and her tattoos…oh those tattoos made me want to melt. Both arms mostly covered and a few one her legs; my favorite one was the one on her right hip, a small sugar skull with two whips as the cross bones. Even though it was a cartoon I knew the true meaning behind it. Her long dark hair was pulled back I into a pony, something she only did for me and our game. Her heels clicked with each step making me wet with desire. I wanted her, loved her, and right now I needed her more than ever.

Long nails painted red scrapped my bare stomach and back as she walked around me, inspecting her pet. I noticed that tonight her lips and nails matched in color perfectly. In the other hand was a riding crop, a favorite for us both.

“Are you going to be a good pet tonight?” her voice was dark and demanding.

“Yes Mistress,” I replied quickly knowing it would please her.

“Good, I wouldn’t want to have to punish you.” She slapped the crop down hard on the back of my thigh, white hot pain and lust shot through me making my pussy muscles clench. I knew she would never harm me, hurt me and use me yes, but never harm. “I want you to count for me and thank me for each one.”

“Yes Mistress.” I loved this, the warming up, the foreplay. The crop came down hard again, this time on my back. The pain and lust were impossible to differentiate and my nipples became hard to the point of pain.

“One, thank you Mistress.” I knew she smiled as she glided the edge of the crop around the cheeks of my ass. Another slap there, this one short and quick.

“Two, thank you Mistress.” She continued to strike me, each one making me wetter, and even though she tried not to show it, her labored breathing told me she was getting more and more turned on with each blow. I counted to twenty before she was done, my nipples, ass, and back all burning from the angry welts she left.

“What good girl you are.” She grabbed my chin and kissed me hard, teeth and tongues mashing together. “You make your Mistress very pleased.”

“I’d do anything for my Mistress.” Game aside it was true, but right now even more so because of the endorphin high I was on. My body ached, my pussy was dripping, and I needed some form of release.

“I know you would.” She kissed my shoulder then bit down roughly enough to barely break skin. I moaned and clenched my thighs together trying to find some sort of relief. I knew I would have a mark. Something I would wear for a week, the thought made me hotter.

LillyMayer1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LillyMayer1



She turned away from me and walked to the cabinet where the toys were all kept.

“Close your eyes pet.” I obeyed immediately not wanted to disappoint her. Four clicks and I felt a sharp shooting pain on one nipple then the other. “You may open your eyes now.” I did and looked down to see the two nipple clamps holding onto me.

“Spread your legs.” I obeyed and felt a metal egg go inside of me. I couldn’t hold back my moan as she finally touched me. This was a game she loved; the egg had an attachment that touched my clit and a remote that she could control the vibrations it set off. She stepped back too look at me. “You’re so beautiful like this, nipples clamped and red, and your legs spread just waiting for me.” She turned the vibrator onto high without warning and I let out a scream.

“You like that pet?”

“Y-Yes Mistress,” I gasped out. She turned it off again. She put her leg up on a stool, her shirt rising up enough for me to see her pussy glistening.

“Do you want to lick me pet?”

“Yes Mistress.” I did, I loved eating her out.

“Then you are going to have to beg for me.” She turned the vibrator on high again making it hard to talk.

“Please Mistress, let me lick you. I love to taste you and make you come. Please let me. I’d do anything.” She smiled darkly and put her leg down to walk over to me.

“I know you would.” She undid my binds. “Now, I am going to walk over to the bed and lie down, you may lick me until I am finished, you may not touch yourself or come until I say. Is that clear?” I nodded before answering.

“Yes Mistress.” With the vibrations still inside me it was difficult to walk but I needed to taste her. She lay down on the bed and raised her body up on her elbows so she could watch me. She spread her legs wide, tempting me to disobey her. I wanted to, I loved eating her pussy and liked the punishment, but I hated to disappoint her so I waited.

“Good, girl. You may lick me now.” I dropped to my knees, not caring about the hard floors or the soreness I’d feel tomorrow. I licked her once, savoring the taste, then again. I swirled my tongue around her clit before sucking it into my mouth. He moans of pleasure made my muscles clench. I was right on the edge, I needed to come, my body was wound tight, but I wouldn’t until she told me I could. I darted my tongue in and out of her, her moans egging me on. I knew she was close and I made me work harder. I wanted to put my fingers inside her but I hadn’t been given permission to do so, instead I sucked on her clit hard and her hands in my hair clenched and pulled hard. Her juice covered my mouth and I licked my lips wanting every drop.

My body pulsed and I didn’t know if I could last much longer. The vibrations inside me and on my clit were driving my insane.

“Do you want to come?” She began to pulse the vibrations making me moan and arch my back.

“Yes Mistress.”

“Beg for it.”

“Please let me come Mistress, please. I want to come for you and only you.” It was short but I knew she approved. She smiled and turned the toy onto high again.

“Then come for me.” I felt my muscles spasm and I came with a small scream.

After removing the toys she held her arms out to me and I cuddled in.

“I love you.” I smiled and she kissed me sweetly.

“I love you too pet.”

Published 
Written by snowkitty0225
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments