Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pleasure and Pain

"Two best friends have a rocky spot that turns out for the better."

5
1 Comment 1
12.3k Views 12.3k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Alana walked through the door of her house after a long day at work. All she could think about was that she totally screwed up her most important friendship last night. She was at a club cruising for someone to take home and had a few too many drinks, looking across the bar she saw Jesse, her best friend Meg’s boyfriend.

She had decided to go over and chat with him, one thing led to another and they were having sex in the bathroom of the club. Just as she’s having the best orgasm of her life, in walks Meg and starts freaking out! Meg clipped Alana with a left hook before she could get dressed and get the hell out of there. Meg cursing her every step of the way. She had been in such a rush she even forgot her panties in the bathroom.

Meg and Alana had been friends since grade school, shared everything BUT boyfriends together. Meg always had a big temper. Alana was more afraid of losing her friend forever than she was of Meg hurting her physically.

She threw her purse down on the kitchen table and opened the fridge to get a beer. She heard the sound of a high heel behind her, she turned to see Meg standing there in a red leather halter top, red leather short skirt, black stockings and a whip in her hand.

“Alana, you’ve been a very bad girl, and bad girls have to be punished wouldn’t you agree?”

“Meg!? I’m so sorry, I was drunk and he was someone that I knew...”

“How sorry are you Alana? Would you be willing to submit to whatever I wish? Would you be willing to follow every order that I give to the best of your ability?”

“I...I guess so Meg, I’m sorry for what I did and I don’t want to lose our friendship.

* * *

Meg took Alana into her bedroom, and instructed her to remove her clothes and get on top of her bed.

Alana complied, “What are you going to do Meg?”

“With a little pain, comes pleasure Alana, I wish for you to experience this. Will you allow me to tie your arms and legs to the bed posts?”

“Yes Meg. How do you know so much about all of this?”

“The internet Alana. When one is pissed about being betrayed by the two people they care about the most, one can find all kinds of ways to punish someone.”

Meg stood at the bottom of Alana’s bed looking at the slut tied there naked. Alana is only 5’ tall 130 lbs with shoulder length red hair and 36D breasts. A contrast to Meg’s 5’ 8” 160 lb body. Meg had her long black hair up in a ponytail so that it wouldn’t interfere with what she was about to do to the slut in front of her.

“Alana, no more questions unless I allow it understood?”

“Yes Meg.”

“Was your little fun last night worth it? Did you enjoy fucking my boyfriend?”

“He was just in the wrong as I was, it was Jesse’s idea to go to the bathroom!”

“I’ll deal with him when the time comes. Right now I’m dealing with someone I considered family. Someone that’s closer than family.”

“Meg I’ll do anything you want, I’m so sorry, I don’t want to lose our friendship”

“Bitch our friendship was over the second you took my boyfriends dick in your mouth”

“Meg I’m doing everything you ask, just what are you planning to do to me?”

“I’m going to show you how upset it made me to see my best friend bent over a toilet getting screwed by my boyfriend”

With that she drew back the whip she’d been holding and lashed it across Alana’s breasts. “Ow! Meg that hurts!”

“Your nipples perked up slut. I think you liked it.” She drew the whip lightly across Alana’s pussy. Alana arched her back and moaned.

“You like this don’t you slut. You like your best friend whipping you.” Meg lashed first one breast then the next. They now had some red streaks on them, the nipples standing up nice and perky

“More Meg, I will do anything to win you back”

Meg exchanged her whip for the crop leaning against the wall, she tapped it lightly against the folds of Alana’s pussy, causing a light orgasm and some cum to seep out. “You really do like being punished don’t you slut?”

“Yes Meg, I am yours to do with as you please”

“Of course you’re mine to do with as I please, you’re strapped to the bed! I am going to go to work on your little ass now. Help me turn you over” She moves to the bed and adjusts the cuffs so that she can flip Alana over.

One hard whack on each ass cheek and they’re redder than her breasts were. Meg sets the crop aside and uses the whip lightly on her ass now, occasionally letting the strands fall into her pussy area to tease her.

“Ohhh Meg, I had no idea pain could bring such pleasure, I’m close to cumming again.”

“You will NOT cum until I say you’re allowed do you got that? If you cum without permission again you will be severely punished!”

“Okay Meg I will try.”

“You will obey” 3 hard lashes across her ass.

Meg decided it was time, she set the whip aside and crawled between Alana’s legs with a massive glass dildo, she’s hoping that in the state that Alana’s in, the cold glass will really shock her.

Saramiller2023
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Saramiller2023

She slides KY along the massive shaft of this dildo and without a warning shoves it into Alana’s pussy.

“OH MY GOD! Meg that’s cold! What is that its tearing me apart”

“That’s the king size glass dildo you’re getting fucked by slut. I know Jesse’s dick isn’t anywhere close to this big, so I knew it would split you apart. Do you like me shoving this cock into you? Remember!!! You’re not allowed to cum until I say so.

“Ohhh Ughhhh. Yea yea Meg it feels sooooo good. I don’t know if I’ll be able to hold back.”

Meg increases the speed and starts twisting it getting lots of wrist action. She knew this would totally send Alana over the edge and she would be able to punish her.

“Oh my god, Oh my god, fuck me Meg, screw me hard with that cock! Ughhhhh Unnn Ohhhhh baby. Meg I’m sorry I’m cccuuuuuuummmminnnnnnnngggg!!!”

* * *

That was the biggest orgasm that Alana had ever had, and it came from a woman! Her best friend at that. Basking in the afterglow Alana was trying to catch her breath when the whip came down hard four times across her ass. Squirming on the bed, the mixture of pleasure and pain made Alana cum again, not nearly as much as last time but enough.

“What’s this Alana? Not only did you break my rule once, but you broke it twice! You’re going to eat my pussy until I’m satisfied. Help me turn you over.”

Once Alana was on her back again, she realized how much her ass hurt, it was throbbing even against the furry comforter it was painful. She had time to really appreciate Meg in her red leather halter, red skirt, black stockings and massive biker chick boots, it was a huge turn on.

All of a sudden Meg’s pussy was in full view just before the edges of her skirt blocked out all light around Alana’s face. She realized that the crotch of the stockings was missing, these were designed like this, she had to ask where to get some!

“Hurry up bitch! Lick my pussy!”

Alana opened her mouth and licked her friends pussy. It was sweet and very very wet. She never imagined how good it would taste. Not like a mans, this was heaven. She buried her nose, mouth into it, really lapping up all the folds. She found the clit and sucked and nibbled on it.

“Ohhh bitch that feels good, suck that clit. I want you to taste me, taste what Jesse will never taste again for fucking around on me!” Meg ground her pussy into Alana’s face, temporarily suffocating her until she found her first release “Ohhhhhh lick it! Faster, bitch you better swallow all of my cum.”

Meg was shocked at how much cum was pouring out of Meg’s clean shaven pussy. She lapped it up as fast as she could but still some ran down her chin, and the sides of her mouth. She swallowed and swallowed, continuing to suck and lick as best she could without her hands to pry it apart.

Meg had at least 3 or 4 consecutive orgasms and was in heaven. She knew that neither one of the had ever been with a woman before but damn, this was better than any man had ever been, most wouldn’t swallow it or continue this long. She had to keep Alana around. She decided to play nice now. “Stop, stop Alana, I cannot take anymore.

Meg lifted herself off of Alana’s face and noticed that her cum was all over Alana’s mouth neck and seeping down onto her breasts.

“Meg I’m sorry, I couldn’t swallow it all.”

“That’s ok baby, I think you’ve atoned for what you did to me. Here’s your reward.”

Meg bent down, licked all the cum off of Alana’s face, pressing her tongue down into Alana’s throat as they kissed deeply for several minutes, then trailing her tongue down Alana’s neck she swirled around first one nipple then the other. Alana’s nipples were hard enough to cut glass.

Meg moved further down, licking down to the belly button, then down to Alana’s mound. It wasn’t shaved, that would have to be changed.

“Ugh, Alana, we need to do something about this bush down here.”

“Sorry Meg I’ll shave it tomorrow”

“No Alana, I’ll shave it for you later.”

She dove into Alana’s pussy, using her fingers to stimulate the clit while she inserted her tongue as far into her pussy as she could, tasting the leftovers of Alana’s last orgasm. She savoured the sweet taste of her pussy, taking her time, toying with her just a little bit.

“Ummmm ooooohhhh Meg that feels sooooo good. Lick me faster please. Suck my clit.”

Meg moaned into Alana’s pussy as she furiously licked, sucked, and fingered Alana until she had a crushing orgasm, using her thighs to keep Meg’s head there.

Meg drank deeply of Alana’s sweet cum, savouring the taste of her best friend turned lover.

She slid off the bed, and untied first one, then the other leg, then both arms.

“I forgive you Alana. I can see that you really needed some attention.”

“I’ll never do it again Meg I swear...Are we still friends?”

“It will never happen again Alana because I think you’ve turned me. How about we’re more than friends from now on?”

“Sounds good to be babe” They wrap their arms around each other and kiss deeply, falling back onto the bed.

Meg turned Alana on her side so she could spoon her. “Tired baby?”

“Yeah, but I think I’ll be able to sleep knowing that you’re beside me”

“Then sleep soundly beautiful.”

The End

Published 
Written by Silaran
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments