Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pt 3 - Masters new boi

2
2 Comments 2
7.8k Views 7.8k
577 words 577 words
As the Master tugs on the leash in his hand bringing the kneeling slave's head close to his face, he reaches down to tease the slaves swollen cock, pulling a whimper out of the bound plaything.

"I think you've found your place haven't you boi?" he asks as he rubs a rough thumb over the sensitive purple head to elicit a trembling

"Yes, sir".

"That's what I thought. You've seen how I treat my bois, how they alone get to pleasure me and are trained to the highest levels of sexual service."

Pulling the leash closer still, his lips brush the bois ear and the Master whispers "Well, I have a reward for you after how well you have performed on this trial weekend. How would you like to taste your Masters cum?".

Surrendering to his deepest hopes and desires the slave can only reply "Yes please sir. Please can I worship your cock and taste your cum sir".

The Master turns the slaves face to bring their lips within touching distance, "Good boi". As he presses his lips to the slaves, the Master pushes his tongue deep into the eager open mouth kissing long and deep.

Feeling all his trepidation fade away the slave savors the most sensual and erotic kiss of his life.

Standing up, the Master releases the fastenings on his leather cod piece, freeing up his already hard cock. The slave cannot take his eyes off the shaved member. Noticing the slaves gaze, the Master says to his new toy "I like that you worship my cock, from now on unless I tell you otherwise, when I get my cock out you shall look at nothing else, understood?".

"Yes sir" is the immediate response.

The Master guides the slaves anticipating mouth down onto his cock and feels the warm tongue and throat take him deeper then the slave has done previously.

Liorio
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Liorio

The bois vigor and devotion to his task soon has the Master rock hard and redirecting the slaves attention to his smooth sack as he takes his cock in hand to bring himself to the edge.

Pushing the slaves head back the Master commands "Open your mouth and show me your tongue".

Keeping his eyes fixated on the glistening cock in front of him the slave opens his slut mouth wide and pushes his tongue out.

Sensing he is close to climax the Master places the tip of his cock on the slaves tongue and lets himself go.

As the jet of thick warm cum squirts into his mouth, the boi knows he has done well and satisfied his new Master.

Wiping his cock off on the slaves lips, the Master says "Show me" and is pleased to see a mouthful of creamy cum.

"Swallow" is the word the slave is waiting to hear and as they come our of the Masters lips he savors the slutty feeling as it goes down his throat.

As he collects a last drip of cum from the bois cheek and slips it into the welcoming mouth the Master says "Make sure you don't waste any".

"Yes sir" are the only words the boi needs or wants to say.

As the Master relaxes and picks the remote up to replay the video he has just taped, his newest boi-toy leans forward and is the most content he has ever been as he sucks every last drop of cum out of his Masters now pleasantly semi-hard cock.

Published 
Written by alan3806
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments