Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pt 4 - Opening Up

"Master says, Oh no you don't, I'm not finished with you yet,"

2
1 Comment 1
19.3k Views 19.3k
919 words 919 words
As he gets onto his hands and knees, the slave opens his legs and pushes his arse up for his Master to see.


"Good boi, now don't move as I get that tight arse of yours ready".

Preparing himself, the slave can feel his master's hands probing his hole and the cool lube being applied.

The Master picks up the tapered probe and begins to slip it in slowly, all the while cupping his boi's cock and balls.

The slave begins to relax as he becomes accustomed to the toy, taking it deeper and deeper with each stroke.


"That's good," says the Master, "another few minutes and you'll be taking the whole thing."

Just as the slave starts to enjoy the probing, it is suddenly taken away and a more bulbous object is applied. Gasping the slave feels his arsehole stretch over the base before settling more comfortably over the plug.


"That's my boi. Now doesn't that feel good?"

"Yes sir," is the slave's only slightly-hesitant response before the sound of a hand pump being squeezed reaches his ears and he feels the growing pressure in his arse as the Master begins to expand the inflatable butt plug.

"Lets get you into a more accessible position," says the Master as he tugs on the slave's leash, pulling him up into a standing position.

Wearing a tight eyeless rubber hood and penis gag the slave waits silently and obediently as the Master attaches his wrist cuffs to overhead attachments before fastening a spreader bar to his ankles. Naked, spread eagle and with the pump of an inflatable butt plug dangling between his legs the slave feels his cock twinge with excitement in anticipation of what is to come.

Opening the bottle of baby oil, the Master begins to douse the slaves back and chest. The slave's cock picks up at the feeling of his master's hand rubbing the oil into his skin. Noticing the slaves swelling cock, the Master reaches down and gives the butt plug a pump forcing a stifled moan out of the slave.

"You're obviously getting used to that butt plug if you can get a hard-on," the Master tells him.

He resumes applying the oil, massaging it into the slaves chest and up his arms. Moving slowly down the boi's body, the Master gets his boi-toy slick and shiny all over and gives the plug a final pump before standing back to admire.

Knowing he has got his boi nicely warmed up, the Master wheels out his bench table before unhitching the slave and bending him over the leather covered piece of bondage furniture. With the boi supported under his chest and with arms and legs on their rests, the Master proceeds to strap the slave down until he can barely squirm.

ivannacrazy1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ivannacrazy1

Running his hand over the boi's still shiny arse cheeks, the Master knows he will enjoy corrupting this new toy who has only ever taken a four-inch strapon before.


"You really are enjoying this aren't you?" the Master asks.

The slave manages to reply, "Oh yes sir, thank you, sir," around the rubber cock lodged in his mouth.

The Master lubes up his hard cock before releasing the valve on the butt plug and smoothly pulling it out. The slaves arsehole stays open, gaping for a moment before the Master slowly pushes into the boi.

The slave moans quietly as he feels his Master enter him, the first real cock to fuck his virgin arse.

The Master continues to push in for a second before slowly pulling back out, only to push back in a little further.

As the slave begins to be filled up, he feels a wave of sensation moving up his body and his cock stiffen further.

The Master, sensing the boi relaxing into the fucking slips his cock in as deep as he can go before holding still. 




"Feel that boi?" the Master asks, "That's my whole cock buried deep in your slut arse".


"Hmmm, thank you sir," is all the slave can manage as the master starts to build up the rhythm, savouring the tight arsehole around his cock.

After a while and feeling the slave begin to push back more and more, the Master bends over his slave as as dog mounts a bitch. Wrapping his arms around the bo'is crotch to grope at the hard cock dangling free below, the Master continues to grind his cock into the boi.

The slave sighs deeply as he feels the Masters hairy chest rub against his oily back, the sensation of the slippery oil and course hair accentuating his position as the Masters boi-slut and almost driving him to cum.

Sensing the slaves approaching orgasm, the Master says, "Oh no you don't, I'm not finished with you yet," and leans back, quickly withdrawing his cock from the now hungrily gaping arse.

After sliding the butt plug back in the Master quickly pumps it back to the maximum it had previously been inflated, before giving it a few more squeezes and hearing the slave groan deeply.

Walking towards the dungeon door the Master says, "You've done well so far for a cherry but you'll need to stretch out a bit more. Master Paul will be here soon and he's got a good couple of inches on me."

Hearing the light switch go off and the door shut, the slave trembles as the thought of his Master sharing his arse with other Doms fills his mind and begins to stir his cock.

Published 
Written by alan3806
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments