Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Punished for teasing Master

"Master punishes his slave for teasing him"

12
2 Comments 2
26.5k Views 26.5k
1.2k words 1.2k words
I was still wearing my swishy black cocktail dress from dinner, with the high strappy heels showing off my muscular legs, just like you like. You had already made me take off my lacey black thong in the car, on the way home, and I could feel the cool air washing over my wet pussy. I was blindfolded at the edge of the bed, my arms tied behind me with a soft rope just above my elbows, which was fastened to the upper crossbar of your fourposter bed, forcing me to lean slightly over the bed.

I heard the creak as you opened the big chest which contained all the toys. Sometimes, I would be asked what my preference was, but tonight would not be that kind of night, I could tell; I had been teasing you all through dinner with the pretty little dress, making you proud but also crazy for me. Now you were in full dom mode - calm, sure, methodical, and utterly uninterested in my opinion on how the night should go.

Suddenly you were behind me - you ran your hand down my ass over my skirt, continuing right down the back of my bare leg all the way to my ankle. You locked a cuff on to it and then slapped the inside of my other thigh; I quickly spread my legs as far as I could, causing the rope to pull tight on my arms. You clamped my other ankle in the spreader bar and I could feel you adjusting it to the maximum length. Then you kissed my thigh right at the base of my ass as you got up, causing me to shiver with excitement. You pushed my skirt up over my ass, admiring your handiwork. After a moment, you held the smallest of the buttplugs to my lips.

"Suck," you ordered, and I did, getting it well wet. You took it abruptly from my mouth, and wasting no time, inserted it gently but firmly into my ass. It was just big enough for me to know it was there, but not hurt at all. "Don't let it fall out," you ordered, and I knew what was coming next.

You teased me first, running the cool leather of the crop up my thighs lightly and over my ass, then back down through my slit. It must have come away glistening, because you laughed and said "well, you are a wet little girl, aren't you?"

Before I could even respond, you brought the crop down on my left ass cheek hard. I cried out and my knees buckled a little, but I managed to gasp "Thank you, Master."

You simply told me "Keep count and thank me after," and without further ado set about peppering my ass with a series of quick sharp blows which I'm sure made it glow bright red. You got to twenty before pausing to massage my ass, and I told you my count. You just laughed and said we weren't done yet. I steeled myself for more blows, focusing on keeping the little plug in my abused ass. This time you started out a slower pace, and lighter, landing stinging blows at the bottom of my ass and back of my thighs.

After another 20 you stopped again. 

"How you doing, babe?" you asked, resting a gentle hand on the small of my back. 

"I'm okay," I replied, a little breathlessly. 

"Good girl. Ready for part three?" 

My breath caught in my throat at the thought of more, but I responded resolutely, "Yes, Master." I knew I had earned this punishment. 

"Good girl," you repeated. "Count each one, and now you can thank me for each." 

"Yes, Master," I replied again, waiting tensely for the first blow.

kimberlyWalker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kimberlyWalker

You took me by surprise, bringing the crop right up between my legs on my pussy lips. 

"One, Master, thank you!" I cried out. You waited a second and hit me again - "Two, thank you, Master!" 

You kept going, patiently dragging it out while I shook with anticipation between each blow. Finally, at ten, you stopped, and knelt to gently kiss my sore and sopping pussy. Then you came up on the bed in front of me, kissing me and letting me taste myself as you undid the blindfold.

As you broke away from the kiss, I looked you in the eyes and said, "Please..." 

You replied tersely, "Please what, girl?" 

I quickly amended my statement: "Please, Master, may your slave have your cock?" 

You got a wicked grin on your face as you asked, "Where would you like it?" 

I knew the answer to that, though: "Anywhere you would like it, Master." 

"Good girl," was my reward, as you knelt on the bed in front of me, unzipping your pants and setting your cock loose before my eyes. You teased my lips with it for a few seconds before letting me have it. As I served you, reaching as far down your shaft as I could with my arms bound behind me, and sucking tight, you undid the tie holding up my halter top dress, freeing my breasts. You kneaded and squeezed them while I sucked, pinching my nipples into hard little pink buds. When you grew bored, you pushed my head all the way down on your cock once, making me fight not to gag as it stretched my throat. Then you pulled it out dripping wet. It looked huge and appetizing, glistening in front of me like that.

"Good girl," you told me, kissing my forehead before moving around behind me again. You unceremoniously shoved two fingers into my tight pussy to check I was sufficiently wet for you, and, satisfied, placed your cock at my entrance. But then you stopped.

"Beg, girl," you ordered. I squirmed back against my bonds, trying to entice you closer, but a quick slap on my sore ass made me stop.

"Please, Master. Please fuck your slave's tight pussy with your lovely big cock, please shove it deep into me and make me come hard around it!" You groaned as you did just as I asked, pushing all the way into me nice and slow, making me sigh at the pleasure and then gasp at how big it was, the butt plug making me feel even tighter than normal. You set a steady rhythm, slamming deep into me, and when you felt me getting close to my orgasm, you pushed all the way in and ground your balls up against my clit as your dick stretched me in tight circular motions.

"Cum, slave," you grunted, and I did, exploding my juices around your cock, and as my pussy clenched hard around your throbbing cock, you came too. Spent, you leant over me to untie my arms. My body flopped forward onto the bed, and juices flowed down my legs as your cock left my pussy. You gently pulled the butt plug out with a soft pop, then knelt to free my ankles. I pulled my dress up over my head and clambered onto the bed to snuggle naked against your chest.

You kissed my forehead and said, "Very good girl," stroking my hair.

"Thank you, Master," I replied, entirely content.

Published 
Written by Saphiare
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments