Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Punishing Lily Part Three

"Lily's punishment concludes."

23
14 Comments 14
18.1k Views 18.1k
3.3k words 3.3k words
Recommended Read
I completely forgot about the principal standing next to me. I forgot that I was in my university, surrounded by a thousand giggling, gossiping students. My mind was focussed entirely on the gorgeous, dripping slit in front of me I so needed to bury my cock into. I leaned forward, guiding my throbbing manhood to the Lily’s tight, quivering opening.

She gasped in the daze of her climax, her head tipping back and she gave a long, deep groan to feel my head pressing against her entrance. As I eased into her, my tip felt the clenching, convulsing walls of her sex squeezing me and causing my precum to spill across her already sopping lips.

“Yes!” she cooed, her hips trying to work me deeper and dragging out the word. “Oh yes, sir, please…!”

I only chuckled, giving in to her yet again and sliding my shaft into her. Our long, drawn out breaths cut through the sudden silence of the room while the two of us enjoyed the torturous sensations. I lost my patience. I thrust into her hard for the last few inches, pulling on her tight, round arse to meet me. The quiet was cut harshly again by her ear-splitting cry of pleasure. She giggled her moans, thrusting back to meet me as well as she could and grinding on the cock buried to the balls in her sopping hole.

“Fuck me, sir!” she gasped, rolling her hips on me. “Give me that big, hard, throbbing dick in my slutty cunt!”

I held inside her, grabbing my belt and smacking her arse cheek hard with the leather material. She squealed in delight and agony, bucking harder, before remembering her place.

“Please!” she yelled, desperately thrashing on the table.

Chuckling, I couldn’t resist her, and I gave her what she craved so badly. What we both craved so badly. My length slid almost completely out of her before slamming back inside heavily. I reached forward and looped the belt around her neck, pulling her back, as though with reins. She gasped and choked slightly, but managed a strangled “Yes!”

Holding the belt in one hand, I kept her head pulled back as I began to thrust myself in and out of her tight, trembling tunnel. Lily’s body tried its very best to fuck me back, but there wasn’t a lot she could do besides moan and squeal into the echoing hall – something she did with an abandon that should have worried me.

As it was, I was lost in the glorious image of my cock ramming into my tight little slut, bringing foul torrents of encouragements cascading from her pink, pouting lips. I wondered how she could manage such vehement speech as she was hoisted back on the strap of my belt.

“Oh fuck yes, professor! God, your cock is fucking huge, I fucking love it! Fuck me harder, give me that fucking meat! I’m so close again, I need to c-c-c-cum! Please, sir!” The filth pouring from Lily’s mouth was endless, driving me closer and closer to my own edge as I revelled in the outpourings of this delicious slut.

I was shocked to see the principal stepping around the desk to my right. I’d almost forgotten him, and, from the jump that Lily’s body gave as he came into her sight, I think she had too. She was immediately silenced, the only sound being the clinking of the principal undoing his belt and his fly.

“This naughty girl is far too loud,” he mumbled, clearing his throat. “She’s going to alert the whole university.” His eyes scanned over her face and across to mine. “I think she needs gagging.”

I nodded, winking as I hauled back on Lily’s reins. Her mouth fell open in a silent gasp, her eyes looking directly up at her principal, standing in front of her. His mouth curled in a large grin as he fished his dick out of his fly and offered it to her.

“Open wide,” he instructed her with a smile, pressing his tip between her open lips.

His head tipped back and he moaned as Lily obediently sucked him deep into her mouth, moaning around him to feel my cock start to thrust into her once more. Soon, his hips were thrusting, and he gripped her hair, savagely. I released the belt from around her throat, surrendering her head to his need as he viciously fucked her face.

My hands descended to the firm flesh of her arse, rippling with the force of our thrusts. Having a cock slamming into her from either end was sending Lily’s already helpless body into overdrive. She was close to cumming before the principal joined in, I could only imagine the agony she must be feeling trying to contain herself now.

A wicked grin spread across my face at the thought.

My hands gripped her cheeks tightly, squeezing and mauling her meaty arse in my fingers. I used her firm buttocks as leverage, pulling her back onto my cock as the principal pulled her onto his in a primal tug-o-war.

Poor Lily’s body was being abused and, from the muffled, slurping noises that occasionally erupted from her lips, she loved every second. I spanked her hard, reaching again for the ruler. I gently eased it across her skin, reminding her of its touch.

“You remember this, don’t you, Lily?” I asked, gently letting it slap across her skin. Lily’s head bobbed a little more vigorously than normal. I laughed, assuming it was affirmative, before she managed to mumble out some kind of desperate, pleading response around the meat that filled her throat. “Good. Because I’m going to whip your perfect, round little ass with it and you’re going to cum all over my dick, aren’t you, slut?”

Her nodding was definitely noticeable now and her moans so forceful, I thought she might make her principal cum then and there in her throat. His eyes rolled back into his head and he took a firmer grip of her hair, forcing his cock deeper into her face and fucking her savagely to silence her.

My hand gripped her hip and pulled her onto me as I fucked her just as hard, meeting his intensity. Lily’s body quaked and quivered in anticipation; I could feel her walls twitching and pulsing around me. She was so close, moaning and impaling herself desperately on the shafts buried in her from either end.

My hand reached underneath her, finding her clit and rubbing it hard. Her hips rolled and bucked with an extra effort to hold back; I knew she wasn’t going to last. I gave her the release she needed, whipping across the single pale area of flesh left to her arse cheeks with the ruler.

Lily’s orgasm was instant. Her body almost completely rose from the desk, her breath coming in one deep lungful as her mouth was vacated for just a moment. The second he was happy she was breathing, he forced himself back into her mouth and rode the spasms and clenching of Lily’s throat. The ruler impacted across her back and she squealed around the rod in her mouth, bucking and thrusting once more with her climax, convulsing harder than ever around my dick as I struggled to hold on.

She started to come down and the principal and I shared a glance. Together, we pulled out and flipped Lily onto her back. She barely registered, still panting harshly for air. Her hair was plastered over her face, holding a dazed, high expression. A giggle was on her lips and her body was slick with sweat.

I forced her attention back to us, leaning down to bite her nipple hard between my teeth.

She squealed, looking up and moaning before dropping her head back onto the desk. Her eyes opened and caught sight of the wet, throbbing dick only inches from her lips. Undeterred, she opened wide and looked up into her principal’s eyes with a pleading gaze.

We both laughed, despite ourselves.

“You really are insatiable, aren’t you, bitch?” he asked her, slapping his meat across her cheek. Lily only nodded obediently, past any form of resistance or cheekiness.

I twisted her nipple between my finger and thumb, making her lose a breath of air. She looked down at me while I strummed my cock over her pussy lips. She giggled and squirmed.

“You’re just a horny little cum slut, aren’t you, Lily?” I asked her, smacking her clit with my cock head.

“Yes!” she squealed, her hips rising. “Oh God, I’m so sensitive, sir! Every touch is- Ahhh!” She squealed yet again as I interrupted her with a firmer smack of my shaft across her lips and her clit. “I’m just your little cum slut, sir! I need it! I need your hot load in me! Please!”

Her head threw back in rapture as my cock slid easily into her tight hole once more, pushing into her depths with familiarity. As her mouth sagged and her head hung over the desk, the principal seized his chance and pushed into her once more, sliding easily into her throat from this new angle. Lily relaxed, letting him take her as his hands gripped her throat mercilessly.

He refused to hold back at all, thrusting as hard into her throat as I was into her pussy, while grappling her throat in his hands. Lily adored every second, her body constantly rolling and desperately trying to take more inside her as deep, rumbling groans of happiness echoed in her chest.

ViolettaBrown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ViolettaBrown

I admired the sight of my shaft sliding into her with ease, her walls clamping around me, trying to milk me, and the red, tenderness of her body.

Another wicked idea struck me, and I reached for a board pen. It was red, for added emphasis.

The principal frowned at me for a second before he realised, chuckling as I removed the pen top. Lily squirmed, curious, beneath us. She no doubt wondered why my thrusts had slowed and the principal was laughing. She must’ve sucked him harder in some kind of retaliation because he suddenly gasped and smacked her cheek, thrusting hard into her throat again.

I pushed inside her properly again, holding my own climax at bay with long, hard strokes into her hot sex. I was met with the grateful, determined rocking of Lily’s hips. She jumped to feel the pen tip against her skin, giggling into the cock in her mouth at the tickling sensation. I threw the pen aside when I was done, pulling myself out and instantly missing the warm, wet pleasure of her sex.

I grabbed the leather belt strewn across the table and cracked it across her tender, aching slit. She squealed out, sitting up and gasping as the dick left her throat. Her mouth hung open in shock, staring at me as I stroked the belt through my fingers.

The principal, behind her, grabbed the back of her head and made her look down. A long, dirty moan left her mouth as she examined the bright red ‘CUMSLUT’ written across her tits. She looked up into my eyes with a wicked grin pulling at her lips.

The surety left her gaze as I dragged the leather article over her throbbing lips, a plea barely masked behind her hooded eyes. I placed the palm of my hand on her chest and pushed her back down onto the table.

“Are you ready to live up to your name, ‘Cumslut’?” I asked her, grinning. She had already graciously opened her mouth for the cock behind her, while the leather belt teased across her redness.

“So ready, sir! Please! I need you both to give me your cum already, I… I can’t take much more.”

Her principal growled, clearly satisfied with her response, and pushed into her throat for one last effort. His eyes rolled back and his head followed them. He wasn’t going to last.

I gave Lily’s snatch one last gentle flick with the belt before I slid home into her again. Nothing was spoken between any of us. I seized her hips in my hands, picking her up slightly and pistoning into her hard and fast. My dick ached and throbbed, so close already. I wasn’t able to hold on for much longer.

A look was shared between the principal and me, although he said nothing to Lily. He nodded to me, gritting his teeth and closing his eyes. I reached out, grasping at Lily’s bouncing tits, squeezing them in my hands and pinching her nipples. I distracted her as much as I could from her principal’s now furious pace as he fucked her gorgeous face. I thought he would tear her hair out at the root, his grip was so relentlessly savage.

He groaned, and I knew he was spent. I smacked Lily’s breast hard, causing her throat to clamp around him and bring another violent yell out of him as he emptied into her throat. She spasmed beneath me, twitching and choking as rope after rope must’ve fired straight down her throat.

Her beautiful face was still being fucked as he came inside her mouth, pulling out for the final few streaks. I laughed. I figured he couldn’t resist painting her skin with his cream. A splutter sounded from Lily as she desperately swallowed and gasped for air while he shot his seed over her face.

My pace had slowed to watch the two of them, but I couldn’t resist giving her one long, hard thrust in reward. Lily’s mouth opened with a gracious moan, another moan falling instantly from her as he smacked his wet, dripping dick across her face. Her cheeks and lips were smeared with his cum after he rubbed his head over her, pushing into her mouth and forcing her to lick him clean.

Lily sucked and licked him gratefully, cleaning his softening cock until it was spotless. She smacked her lips, happy and satisfied at a job well done. Her reward was a gentle slap across the face with his open palm and a pinch of her tight nipple, before he stepped away to tuck his dick back into his trousers and zip himself in.

Her attention turned to me as my pace increased once more. Throughout her treatment of the principal, I’d felt her walls and muscles twitching, tensing and gripping me. I knew she was close. I had thought she might cum with him. Her heavy, lust-filled gaze landed on mine. I smirked to watch a drop of cum slide down her cheek and her chin.

I decided to leave her as she was.

“You look the part now,” I told her, rubbing her clit as I forced my cock into her harder and faster. “You look like a truly filthy cum slut.”

My words came as the highest praise, causing her head to fall back and a grin to split her lips. His spilled cum trickled down her neck as she moaned at the raunchiness of her situation, almost deliriously. She looked up at me with the same arrogant confidence I knew all too well from her.

“Not yet. My cunt needs your hot, milky juice, leaking down my thighs,” she cooed, squirming her body on the table beneath me.

My expression hardened and I reached out, grabbing her poor, tender nipple between my finger and thumb. I tugged on it, raising her from the desk by her single raw point. She squealed and moaned, her air immediately fading back to the obedient, begging slut.

“You still need to earn your reward, Lily. You still need to earn my hot spunk inside you,” I told her, twisting her nipple and filling the room with her pleasured squeals.

“Yes, sir! Ahhh! I… I… I’l... Oh!” she squealed, looking into my eyes when I suddenly grabbed her dishevelled hair.

“Beg for my cum. Beg me, you needy whore!” My hands gripped her hips, letting her body fall heavily onto the desk, and pulled her arse over the wooden edge.

“Please, sir!” she cried into the room. “I beg you, professor! Please, I’m fucking begging you! Give me your dick, cum inside me! I need it! I’m fucking begging you, please!”

I slammed into her again, harder than ever and making the walls echo with the clap of flesh on flesh, followed by loud, long and reverberating moans from the both of us. Lily’s pleas continued while my cock pounded into her and my hand rubbed her clit furiously.

We stared into each other’s eyes, daring the other to cum first. I leaned over her, pinning her throat to the desk with my left hand while the right rubbed at her sensitive, tingling clit. Our faces inches apart, there was no mistaking the total abandonment to her lust within her eyes.

“Cum on me,” I told her through snarled, gritted teeth. “Cum on my fucking dick and you’ll get your reward, Cumslut.”

Lily’s eyes rolled and slammed shut with my smacking of her clit. Her hips rose, thrusting and bucking as I felt her immediately start to clench on me. I held my position, pinning her down her throat as her body desperately ground against my cock and my hand for more.

“Do as you’re fucking told, bitch!” I yelled, squeezing her throat and watching her eyes widen. Her walls squeezed me tighter, and I barely held myself back. “Cum on my cock! Now! Milk me!”

Her orgasm broke at last, washing over her quivering body and sending her into frenzy. She screamed to the room, forcing me to gag her with my palm. Her hips jerked into the air, slamming down and taking me with her. My cock was buried inside her as her vice-like grip gave me no choice and her walls pulled at me, demanding my cum.

I yelled out, dropping my head and biting into her breast hard to silence myself, feeling my cock swell and finally release inside her. My legs quivered and gave out, causing me to collapse on top of her, pinning my pulsing dick inside her as Lily milked every drop of my cum, throughout her raging orgasm. She thrashed beneath me, moaning and biting my hand, almost throwing me from the desk before she calmed down.

At last, spent and exhausted, we lay panting together. I felt our juices beginning to seep around my cock, trickling down Lily’s arse and legs onto my desk. I didn’t bother moving. I lay there and enjoyed the warm, pleasurable feeling that radiated within me. Lily and I gazed into each other’s eyes with a silly, high expression.

After a few minutes, we both looked up and glanced around the hall. We were the only ones there. A puzzled frown was shared between us; neither of us had heard the principal leave. Who knew how much more he’d seen. Lily and I only smiled, suddenly chuckling and giggling at our situation. I stood up, slipping out of her tight hole and releasing the flood of cum onto my desk. I tutted.

“Well we know your next job, don’t we?” I asked her, pointing towards the puddle. “You’d better clean up all this mess.” I leaned forward, close to her, with a wicked grin. “And then we can figure out just how much more punishment you’re going to need.”

Published 
Written by Lupus
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments