Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Punishment and Reward Via Remote control

"How do you punish your submissive when she lives half-way across the country?"

4
0 Comments 0
24.1k Views 24.1k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Jamie lives half the country away. This would be fine, except Jamie is my submissive, is collared to me and is my lover and friend.

In order to overcome these difficulties, we manage to use a couple of tools, and use them well. First and foremost, of course, is the airplane. We can scrape the money together to fly, one to the other or vice versa about every other month. It's the days in between those visits, however, which are truly difficult.

Our second tool is the phone. We chat about life, we chat about sex, we chat about disappointments and expectations, she calls me by my name most of the time, however, there are times when "Sir" is more appropriate.

Third is the Internet. Instant messenger provides contact often, and much, much of our lives is discussed there. But recently, as our time apart has drawn longer and longer due to circumstances beyond our control, sexual desire on, for another has become nearly overwhelming.


Which gives us our latest, and most powerful tool, the Web cam.

Jamie and I had a hot night on Tuesday, my little slut performing for me on camera while I whispered instructions to her over the phone. It is amazing that she can respond as she does to the sound of my voice alone. She is terribly slutty and completely under my control. Her submission is amazing, and perhaps a tale for another day.

As a part of the scene, I ordered her to use her panties to clean the slut puddle she had so eagerly created. Then, I instructed her to place the panties in a plastic bag and to mail them to me first thing in the morning. She did as I asked, but overslept Wednesday morning, forgetting to finish her assignment by mailing the package to me.

Obviously, although meaning well, my slut needed to learn a lesson. She tries very, very hard to obey, but failing a task as simple as this deserved correction.

After explaining my disappointment to her, I instructed my little slut to prepare for punishment the next evening. I had something special planned for her, a punishment fitting her crime.

As the time drew closer for her punishment, I put the final pieces of her punishment together, IM'ing a fellow Dominant and asking that he give me a little "assistance" humiliating my errant submissive.

Finally, it was time, and I gave her her instructions.

First, I informed her that, as this was a punishment, she was not allowed to hear my voice. Instead, she would set her instant messenger so that the type was large enough that she could read it. She was to set her camera, begin a conference and invite me and my fellow Dom, Mark. As she performed my instructions, Mark and I would "critique" her performance, humiliating her, and driving home the lesson that she must follow my instructions fully when given an assignment. Although we would be able to hear her through the Webcam, she could only see our typed commentary, further humiliating her.

I then instructed her to make sure she had clothes pins, her vibrator and a paraffin candle at hand. She was to light the candle so that it would be ready for the scene.

Conference invites sent and accepted, Mark and I typing remarks via the conference, it was time for her punishment to begin.

Are you ready, slut? I typed.

"Yes Sir," was her reply, audible over the connection.

Good. Strip.

She immediately complied, peeling her nightgown off to reveal her lovely breasts, pale skin, and visibly, even over Webcam, wet pussy.

As she settled herself on her bed, thousands of miles away, I felt my flesh respond to her willingness to exhibit herself for my pleasure. Conscious, however, of her need for my guidance, I focused my energies on picking up a commentary with Mark, and dictating her every move.

Put a clothespin on each nipple, slut, I instructed. Thank me after each one. Do you understand?

"Yes Sir. Thank you, Sir."

She is an eager little tramp, isn't she? Mark typed.

Indeed, she is. She needs to be a slut like this for me, to learn her lesson.

As she finished placing the clothespins on her nipples, I noticed she had opted to put them on sideways rather than tip on - a method less painful than I had intended her to experience.

You put them on wrong, didn't you, slut? I asked, knowing she'd understand immediately.

"I put them ... Did I? Oh, I did, didn't I, Sir? Thank you, Sir," was her reply as she removed the clothespin on her right nipple and put it on correctly.

Megan_big_cocktsTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Megan_big_cocktsTS

"Oh fuck that hurts!"

It's supposed to, slut, was Mark's response.

She forgot to thank me as she replaced the pin on her left nipple.

You forgot to thank me, didn't you? I typed.

"No Sir, I didn't. I didn't forget."

Are you arguing with me?

tsk ... tsk ... tsk ... Mark added.

"No Sir, I am sorry, I forgot. Yes Sir, I forgot to thank you."

Good girl. Now you have to take them off and put them back on again, one at a time, I instructed, knowing that removing and replacing the pins would make the process more painful.

"Yes Sir. Thank you, Sir."

I instructed her to add clothespins one at a time on either side of each nipple, until she built up to six per breast, all in a straight line across her magnificent breasts. Then, it was time to push her further.

Spread your legs, slut, I instructed.

"Yes Sir."

Put a clothespin on your clit.

Wow, straight for the clit, Mark typed.

Oh, yes. This little pain slut has a lesson to learn, and this is what she needs to learn it.

"Thank you Sir," she said and then asked, "Sir, may I?"

My little slut needed to come already.

Yes, you will.

Mark typed his amazement as she leaned back and came, moaning and saying, "No, no no, no no no!" as she did so. Eager little fuckslut, isn't she?

Oh yes. I have to beat her off with a stick.

lol. She probably likes that, was his reply.

Once she had finished her orgasm, I instructed her to add two clothes pins on each side of her labia, completing this portion of her torment.

"Thank you Sir," she replied.

Now put your vibrator in your wet little cunt.

"Thank you Sir. May I turn it on, Sir?"

You may. On high.

"On high?"

Are you arguing with me again?

"No, Sir. No. I will put it on high."

She almost forgot to ask to come this time. She actually squirted a bit as I granted permission.

Once she finished this orgasm, I instructed her to remove the clothes pin from each nipple. She misunderstood and began removing all the pins from her right breast.

Stop. You are taking them all off - I told you to remove the clothes pin from your nipple only. Not all of them. Now put them back and start again.

She understood, thanked me and replaced her clothes pins. By this time, I was focused solely on my little slut. Mark was still making the occasional comment, but this was between her and I now.

Now, remove one pin from each nipple. Then drip wax on them.

Ooh, that's going to hurt, Mark typed.

My slut began to giggle as the heat of the wax hit her nipples, rolling back on the bed and momentarily losing her composure. I could tell that, in spite of my command, she was now "flying", experience the phenomenon known as "subspace". I certainly could not take that from her safely over Webcam, and great care was necessary throughout this part of our play. Progressively, she removed one pin from each side, then poured hot wax where the pin had been, sealing in the little spot of pain from the pin in each spot. Her moans became the wild giggles she gets when she is being hurt the way she likes, and she came twice during the process.

She really is a little pain slut, isn't she? Mark typed to me.

Oh yes. Baby, I want you to remove the pin from your clit.

"Oh FUCK that hurts!" she exclaimed, even as her giggles began bubbling through her lips again. "Sir, may I please?"

I again granted her permission to come and when she had recovered enough, instructed her to remove the rest of the clothes pins, which drew yet another squirting orgasm from the little whore.

Now baby, I typed. Are you going to disobey me again?

"Oh, no Sir. Thank you, Sir, for correcting me," she managed, still panting from her most recent orgasm.

You may turn the vibrator off now, but do not take it out. Thank Mark for watching you make such a slut of yourself, then call me on your phone.

"Yes Sir. Thank you Sir, for watching me make such a dirty little slut of myself. I am sorry my misbehavior inconvenienced you."

I hope you learned your lesson, Mark typed. Have a good phone call.

I thanked Mark via our own IM window for assisting with her punishment, and told him we'd catch up later. My good girl called as she was renewing my invite to view her Webcam.

Now it was time for her reward.
Published 
Written by Javaceles
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors