Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Punishment time

"This is an edited version of a story I wrote. PM me for unedited version."

6
2 Comments 2
29.7k Views 29.7k
1.2k words 1.2k words
She tightened the last handcuff on his right hand. The final clicks of the stainless steel clicked in to place. As she walked to the foot of the bed her fingertips gently dragged along his flesh. At the foot of the bed their eyes locked and she fixed him with a seductive gaze as she slipped on the leather kitty mask. “Are you ready?” she asked. She could see his cock was erect and a verbal confirmation was not necessary.

A quick knock on the hotel door. She turned and began walking towards the door, her catsuit hugging her tight body. She opened the door slightly and slid her hand out with the bag. The stranger pulled the Lycra mask with the pre-cut eye and mouth holes from the bag and slipped it over his face. Once his face had been covered he was allowed entrance to the room.

This was a new experience for the stranger. He had been with swinger couples before but nothing so shrouded in protecting identity. As he entered the room he could see the man spread eagle and naked except for a t-shirt (why a t-shirt, the man seemed to have a great body) and a similar Lycra hood with eye holes but no mouth hole.

As agreed, no words were spoken, no exchanges made. Once at the foot of the bed the stranger stopped and turned around. She dropped to her knees and unzipped the stranger's dress slacks. His fat 9 inch cock spilled out. She looked up at the stranger's face and began to stroke him slowly. The fat limp cock did not even begin to harden. Her lips made contact with the head and the tip of her tongue licked the hole of his cock. Lifting his cock her tongue traced from the base of his member back to the tip and then back to the base. Her mouth engulfed his balls as she kept his waking prick lifted in the air.

His musky scent filled her nose as her tongue tickled his sack and begin to fill her body full of lusty desires. She began to suck on his heavy sack while her hand stroked his fleshy hardening shaft. As she pumped his thick cock it began to swell. The stranger's cock was now fully erect and pulsing in her hand. Her mouth moved from his balls her tongue and mouth tracing the veiny muscular appendage back to the tip where a heavy amount of precum had formed. Now her mouth engulfed his fat cock and began to swallow half of the purple lust engorged prick. Moving greedily from shaft to balls her lust drove her to lick every drop of sweat and precum that dripped from his cock.

The stranger lightly placed his hands on the sides of her head as he began to fuck her mouth. He could feel his nuts tightening knowing that he would soon burst inside her hot wet mouth. As the moment drew closer she could sense the stranger getting ready to explode inside her mouth. Her hands tightened on his cock and began pumping furiously while the first 2 inches stayed in her mouth. The stranger began to arch his back as his hands tried to pull her face further onto his cock. Her two hands were tightly wrapped around his shaft and she could feel his semen rushing through the thick tube of vein and into her mouth. The stranger let a low deep grunt move through his body with the release of his man seed.

As the last drops spurted involuntarily from his head she licked him clean.

SensualHuntress
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SensualHuntress

Gently sliding his semi-erect prick back into his dress slacks she zipped him up and slowly rose to her feet. She took him by the hand and escorted him to the door. The stranger pulled off his Lycra hood as he exited and dropped it on the floor without turning around.

She turned around and walked back towards the foot of the bed. “So have you learned your lesson you little fucking bitch?” she asked sternly. Her eyes investigated his body and saw that there were white cum spatters on his t shirt. She ripped the t shirt off of the man, revealing a heavily tattooed body. "Apparently you enjoyed your punishment. Did that excite you? Seeing me suck that hog of a prick? What kind of twisted pervert are you?"

Unzipping her cat suit she pulled it off revealing her pert tits with nipples like bullets. Her pussy was sopping and her excitement began to run down her legs. “This had better not be empty,” she said as she grabbed his prick and began to firmly stroke it. She could see a bit of pre cum ooze from the tip as she made her first few strokes.

“Now for the rest of your punishment”. The thick nectar that dripped from between her legs made it easy for his rigidly hard cock to slip inside of her. Her left hand rested on his throat as it began to apply pressure. Her mouth clamped down hard on one of his nipples. His cock was buried deep inside her and was as rigid as a steel pipe. She began to pump up and down on his cock like a jackhammer, her cunt spilling out hot wet cum and drenching his balls.

“Do you like this you piece of shit? Do you like to see how hard you make me work pumping this ass up and down on your fuck pole?” she grunted as her hands tightened more around his throat her ass pumping up and down furiously on his cock. Her body pounded his rock hard cock with perfect timing and rhythm.

“Answer me,” she said. The fury was welling up within her as her body tensed up more still violently slamming down on his dick. Bending down she grabbed his head and shoved her tongue deep in his mouth. Their tongues met and wrestled about exchanging saliva. Her body quivered as she neared the height of her third body convulsing orgasm. She began slamming down violently against his pelvic bone.

Her legs shook uncontrollably as fluid erupted from her Skene's Gland spraying all over and covering the man in her scent and marking her territory. Utterly spent she collapsed on him, her body pouring out sweat. “You're MY bitch. I have marked you as my territory. Now clean me you ungrateful piece of shit.” The man began to clean her soft statuesque body with his tongue, licking all of the salty sweat from her body.

After cleansing her body, she began to slowly unlock each of the handcuffs. “Now I want to know for certain,” she said as she unlocked the final cuff “that you will never leave the toilet seat up again.”

He slowly nodded his with a mischievous look in his eyes and smiling inside. “Yes baby, I promise to never leave it up again...”

Published 
Written by nodonjuan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments