Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rachel's New Life with a Loving Master

"Rachel gets new life with loving master who loves torture she meets after two years on the Internet."

4
2 Comments 2
6.3k Views 6.3k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Rachel is meeting her Internet master today, after two years of just cyber roleplaying. They started when she was eighteen and he was twenty-five, so they are now twenty and twenty-seven. He is a muscular man of five foot six inches and she is thick and sexy. He likes her confident, bold attitude and doesn't want her to lose that. He wants them to have equal respect in their relationship, but he is the boss for sexual purposes. She has decided that, if he asks her to live with him, she will. She wants him to hold her captive and lock her in the house. She wants him to tell her when to piss. But he would never tell her when or what to eat; that is a sensitive subject for women that they should control themselves.

Rachel waits on the park bench. This is not a children's park; it is just a place to walk through, or sit and read. After twenty minutes of waiting, she feels someone's large, strong hands on her shoulders from behind. He squeazes once and, as was ordered in his last email to her, she lightly licks his hand. He strokes her cheek, then begins masaging her shoulders. She is so excited; her pussy is filling up with wetness already. His hands slide down to her breasts and he squeazes them roughly. She moans and rises slightly into his hands. He massages her breasts, causing her to quiver and moan.

He then begins to roll her nipples between his thumbs and index fingers through her shirt, and she releases a wild moan. He murmurs, "I can't wait to clamp these nipples and watch you squirm even more." He pinches for effect and she cries out. He then walks around and pulls her up by her hands.

She looks up at him and breathes, "My master."

He smiles. "My Rachel."

They embrace. He is loving and gentle, but when he has sex, he often likes to take out his aggressions on his partner. She knows this and cannot wait.

"Master?"

"Yes, Darling?"

"Will you fuck me in your van now?"

He chuckles. "Yes, my horny little slave."

She follows him eagerly as he leads her by the hand. He lifts her into the back of his van, closes the doors and the fun begins. He asks, "Shall I be rough this time, Precious?"

"Yes, please, Sir."

"Alright." He pulls off her shirt, then pushes her onto her back and wildly jerks off her jeans. He bites her inner thigh and she cries out. He bites the other thigh and she cries again. "I love when you scream." He flips her onto her stomach and spanks her ass, then sits on her back and begins spanking her with his hand. She squirms the entire time. He switches to beating her ass and thighs with a wooden spoon, which hurts and stings far worse. She begs him to stop, because she knows that he likes it when she does so. He beats her harder.

After two minutes of the spanking, he flips her over and uses his knees to hold apart her legs. He then starts to wack her pussy with the spoon. She squirms and writhes as each smack sends a jolt of surprised pleasure through her body. He beats her inner thighs with it, then shocks her by beating her breasts. She squirms to the side, but he slaps her across the face with his hand and tells her, "Be a good bitch". He continues.

He stops with her breasts after two minutes and puts down the spoon, then stands up. She watches him undress. He tosses his shirt onto the floor, then unbuckles and whips off his belt. He drops it to the floor, then removes his blue jeans and slowly pulls down his boxers to reveal the biggest, longest cock she's ever seen. She stares at it and whimpers, "Master, p-please put your monster cock into my pussy. It's so hungry for you, Master".

"I can't, slut. I'm not yet hard enough."

Her eyes widen in disbelief. "You get BIGGER?"

He nods. She snaps to, scrambling onto her knees. She remembers his rule and kisses the tops of his feet, then wraps her mouth around his cock. He moans and stuffs it in. He is currently, half flacid, at six inches long and two inches thick. She sucks hard and soon he grows to proportions that are unbelievable for her. He pulls out and slaps her twice with his now ten inches long, three inches thick dick.

He pushes her onto the floor, gets on his knees between her legs and jerks off her underwear so hard that her lower body is lifted into the air. He strokes her slightly hairy pussy and tells her, "I'm going to fuck you until you can't walk straight for days".

She gulps and breathes, "Please fuck me, Master. I need it. I've wanted you for so long."

He runs his finger along her pussy lips, making her body quiver violently, then positions himself at her entrance. He unhooks her bra and pulls it off. Just as she's wondering why he does that now, he grasps her breasts for leverage and thrusts into her with great power and force. She screams and arches her back. It hurts, but not as much as it could; she is glad that he made her prepare herself with a small cucumber at home for a few weeks. "Wha-why a s-s-sma-all cuc-cumberrr, Sir?!" she questions as he rocks her, still grasping her breasts.

He chuckles. "I wanted it to hurt some, my little slut." He leans down and licks along her lower lip, and she opens her mouth wider. He shoves his tongue into her mouth and kisses her like the most depraved man who's been starved for women for years. She can't kiss back, it is so forceful; she let's him explore her mouth and throat with his tongue.

The pain goes away after three minutes of his crazed thrusting. He's pulling out to the head, then ramming back in again. She's screaming in ecstacy, and he's biting at her neck and licking her face like a dog. He slaps her face every now and then, but his hands always return to her breasts. He fucks her for twenty minutes before she orgasms, the most incredible one of her life. Her body convulses and her eyes roll back slightly. He pulls out and explodes in orgasm all over her upper body. He then feeds some to her from his fingers and makes her clean his cock. Afterwards, she pants, "Thank you, Master. I am here to serve you."

"Good little bitch," he says huskily, before climbing off of her and going to get a box against the wall. She watches expectantly. He brings back a black ball gag and lengths of velvety rope. He straddles her hips as she sits up and fastens the ball gag to her. He then begins moving her body&tieing her up. "Do you like being hogtied?" he asks when he's finished. She nods. He secures her to two rings in the walls. "So you won't roll around," he explains.

He opens the doors gets out. "I'm going to drive us home. You will stay here until we get there." He closed the doors. She heard him get in the driver's seat and felt the van start rolling.

~~~

An hour later, they arrive. Master gets out, goes into the back and removes Rachel's gag. "Are you alright?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good." He unties her and says, "I need a quick fuck before I show you around. "

She looks surprised.

"I can be insatiable," he explains, then pushes open her legs, unzips his pants and goes into her. She cries out in pleasure. He fucks her for twenty minutes, until they both cum. He shoots his load on her stomach, then carries her out of the van. She looks around. They're in the country, outside of the edge of town.

GinaBear
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GinaBear

There's a large two-story dark-blue house with black trim.

"Wow...." she breathes.

"Do you like it?"

"It's perfect."

"It is now that you're here." He carries Rachel inside and sets her on her feet, then places a loose black dog collar around her neck.

"Thank you, Master."

He kisses her hand and leads her around on a tour. When the tour is through, he tells her, "Sometimes you will sleep in our bed with me. Other times, you will sleep in your doggy bed."

"Yes, Master."

He seems very pleased by her answer. He takes her to the bedroom upstairs and sits her on the bed. "I have to run to the van. You wait here."

"Yes, Sir."

He cuffs her wrist to a bedpost, pecks her forehead and leaves. When he returns, he sets the toolbox on a table and goes to sit beside her. "I need a nap." He replaces the cuffs with soft rope, with enough slack for her to cuddle with him, but not to get too far from the bed. He lies down and pulls her close. She kisses him and wishes him a pleasant rest. He thanks her and falls asleep.

~~~

When Rachel wakes, he seems to be waiting for her, sitting up in bed and reading. He puts down his book when he senses her wake and leans down to kiss her. She kisses back, touching his face. When the kiss ends, he tells her, "We're going to start playing when you've woken enough."

"Yes, Sir," she murmurs.

When she wakes all the way, she asks, "Sir? May I go to the bathroom?"

"For what?"

"I have to pee."

He smiles. "That will be our first lesson. You may not pee until I tell you." He unties her wrist.

She bites her lip and sits up. She crosses her legs slightly. He starts kissing her neck, running his hand over her thigh. She shivers and makes a soft sound of pleasure. The urge to pee gets stronger and she squirms in discomfort.

"Mmmm...." he murmurs. "How do you feel, Love?"

"A-alright." She squeazes her thighs together, but he pulls them apart and runs his finger along her slit. She groans and her head rolls back. He smiles and roughly shoves two fingers inside her. She gasps and arches her back. He fingers her hard for several seconds until she pleads, "Please! Please let me pee!" He chuckles and removes his fingers, only to slap her pussy hard, causing her to squeal. He then slips his two fingers into her mouth and makes her suck them clean.

He lifts her up and carries her to the bathroom in the bedroom. He sits her in the tub and orders, "Piss".

She let's it go, and is soon sitting in a puddle of her urine. He aims his cock at her and shoots a hot stream of piss at her chest. It runs down her body and pools beneath her. "Rinse yourself off and come downstairs," he tells her, then leaves. Shocked, she does as he instructed her.

Downstairs, she finds him in the kitchen, cooking. He turns, walks to her and fastens her collar around her neck that she'd taken off before bed. He kisses her and says, "I made your favourite breakfast".

She smiles and says, "Thank you. May I clean up for you, Sir?"

"After we eat, Love." He kisses her again, then goes back to cooking. "The rules are on the wall by the back door."

She walks to the sliding-glass back door and reads the rules posted there, trying to not let her naked body go in front of the door. The paper reads:
°No clothes in the house unless we have company
°Wear your collar at all times in the house and yard
°Do your chores on time
°Never pee without my permission, unless I'm asleep or gone
°Never leave the house without my permission
°Never orgasm without my permission

She kisses her Master's cheek. "Yes, Sir."

He sets their plates on the table in the dining room. She follows and asks, "May I suck your cock for you before we eat?"

He seems pleasantly surprised by this request and nods. He pulls down his sweat pants and sits in a chair. She kneels before him and begins sucking his enormous member. He moans and watches her. She sucks him off to orgasm and swallows like a good slave. He pulls her up and kisses her, then let's her sit in her chair and eat.

~~~

After breakfast, they brush their teeth and Rachel starts on the dishes. Thank goodness, he has a dishwasher. As she bends and puts in the last dish, she feels Master's cock pressing against her ass. She gasps and tries to straighten up, but he pushes her down with his hand on her back.

"Master, your cock's too big."

"You'll take it like a good slave." He lifts her by around her hips and carries her that way to the livingroom, where he sets her down over the couch's back. She whimpers nervously. He spreads open her ass and spits. It runs down over her hole. That's all the lube he uses befre he starts scissoring open her hole with his fingers, reveling in her whimpers of pain. She twitches and squirms.

He spits again, then starts pushing his cock into her virgin hole. She cries out and tries to wriggle away. He brings his hand down hard on her ass, making her screech. His cock is in a little past the head. She tries to relax. She decides to wait for the pleasure. He would stop if she really wanted him to. "That's right, bitch," he says. "Take my dick." He pushes further and leans down to reach her breasts.

She gasps and wriggles as he starts pinching her nipples. He twists and pulls, making her cry out. He pulls them out, then let's them snap back, making her breasts shake with the force. She screeches. He's halfway in now. He pushes harder and goes in all the way in one swift motion. She screams to the heavens and kicks. As punishment for kicking, he starts fucking her ass like a madman with out waiting. She screams the whole time.

He randomly plays with her nipples and spanks her ass as he fucks her, and he goes for twenty minutes, then shoots his hot spunk up her ass. He pulls out and picks her up, then carries her upstairs. He lays her on the bed and tells her to rest for an hour, covers her up and turns off the lights.

~~~

When Rachel's mostly recovered an hour later, she walks downstairs and calls, "Master?"

He walks in from the kitchen and says, "I'm going into town. I will be back soon. You must stay in the house."

"Yes, Master." She drops to her knees and crawls to him. She kisses his feet, then helps his put on his shoes. She ties them and nuzzles his hand. He pets her hair.

"Good girl." He sets her on the couch and places a pair of light nipple clamps on her that bring no pain, only pleasure. He then pushes a small cucumber into her pussy that he'd had on the table. She gasps softly and moans as he does this. "You are not to remove these things, understand?"

"Yes, Master. I promise."

"Good." He kisses her and leaves.

She stands shakily and waddles to the kitchen. She climbs up onto the counter and starts to rock on the cucumber. She sees stars from the pleasure and keeps going, rocking towards an orgasm. But she remembers that she is not allowed to do this without his permission. She hesitates, then continues on, having gone too far to stop now. She cums hard and leans back against the wall, panting. She's going to be in MAJOR trouble.
Published 
Written by LinSin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments