Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

RedTails : The Missing Lynx

"Short story (500 Words). Young Frelic receives an unforgettable lesson from his Beastlands Teacher."

0
2 Comments 2
6.1k Views 6.1k
640 words 640 words
RedTails - Reckonings The Missing Lynx

by

Scarletdown

Copyright (c) 2004 G. Sutton. Some Rights Reserved via Creative Commons BY-SA-NC Copyleft Terms. See details at the end of this tale for more info.

On the peaceful shores of the lagoon, a lone, small figure stood upon the warm sands. Clad in naught but the light of the perpetual day here in the Beastlands, Frelic awaited the arrival of his otherworldly teacher. This inner world had remained unchanged since his last visit two years ago, when at the tender age of 11, the young Moors Elf was brought here to bond with and begin his rigorous training under the stern guidance of Lynx. He regretted staying away from the Beastlands for so long, but the past two years had been too hectic for him to get away, what with one adventure after another.

A graceful lynx padded down the beach, then came to a halt and transformed into a humanoid form, still very feline and furry, but now with all the alluring feminine curves which mortals find so attractive. She wrapped her arms around the young Elf, her paws gently kneading his soft smooth bottom and her muzzle pressing hard against his lips. He returned the gesture of course, causing her to purr. "Mistress Lynx, it's so good to be with you again. It has been such a long time..." "Yes, my pet," Lynx purred, "far too long in fact. I fear you may have forgotten much that I taught you those six decades ago." Frelic blinked in confusion, "Six decades, m'lady? But, it has only been two years since..." She shushed him by placing a finger to his lips, "For you, it has been a mere two years, but have you forgotten the time differential between the Mortal and Immortal Realms?" Frelic nodded as he recalled, "Ah yes, m'lady. 'Tis thirty to one, so that one year on Niath is thirty years here." "Correct, my pet. Your negligence saddened me, but we will address that soon." Lynx took him by the hand and led him to a large flat rock at the edge of the lagoon.

"What will the first lesson be?" Frelic asked.

Lynx set her furry butt down on the warm ledge, pulled her apprentice over her lap, and conjured a riding paddle.

VALERYQUEENTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VALERYQUEENTS

"Your first lesson," she said, giving his bare, upturned bottom a couple taps, "never neglect your training." The paddle struck his behind, causing a loud SMACK and a pained yelp to shatter the silence. "But, m'lady," Frelic whimpered, "with all that has happened, I could never find the time..." She silenced his protests with another hard swat, "Time is never a valid excuse. You wish to become a Wild Mage, you will make the time for your training. It was two years by your reckoning, therefore your reckoning will last two minutes..." Frelic sighed and nodded, "Aye, m'lady." "By your reckoning," Lynx growled.

"Oh, hell," he moaned, realizing too late what was in store for him. Firmly held down, Frelic could do nothing but close his eyes as the lesson commenced. As the burning pain quickly spread through his bottom, he resolved to never again neglect the Beastlands.


****************************************************************************************************************

This story, and in fact, the entire RedTails and ShadowRealms line, are copyright 2007 - G. Sutton (aka Scarletdown), some rights reserved. These works are released under the Creative Commons terms of Attribution / Share-Alike / Non-Commercial.

This means that my works may be reposted elsewhere provided that proper credit is given, the full work is available verbatim, and no fee or other restrictions are implemented in order to access my works.

Additionally, as per the Share-Alike term, derivative works (such as other stories based on mine, audio recordings, images, and video) are permitted and highly encouraged. Such derivative works must also be released under the same terms as this original work.
Published 
Written by Scarletdown
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments