Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Return to the House of Lush (Part 2)

"Grangely Manor plays host to the House of Lush. Lushstories made flesh, takes a turn for the darker."

6
3 Comments 3
5.0k Views 5.0k
5.6k words 5.6k words
I watched Heather walk away down the corridor with a heavy heart. After so long apart I didn't want to be separated from her, even if it was only for a couple of hours. It seemed a crime for us to be so near and yet apart. But I had my duties at the House of Lush and I was needed to chaperone in the Basement. I went though the door, into the stairwell and descended the stairs.

As befits a route used solely by the domestic staff there was none of the glamour of the house's grand staircase. Plainly painted, with a simple wrought iron hand rail this was a functional space leading down to the servants' quarters and the kitchens.

I reached the bottom of the stairs and came to the servants' dining area, which was being used as a makeshift chill out room. Seven or eight people were sat around in an uneasy silence. A middle aged couple were clearly coming back down to earth, holding hands and with a glazed look in their eyes. The others I guessed were waiting for their own turn in the Basement.

Normally there is just one room in the House of Lush for BDSM activity, and perhaps a bedroom set aside for bondage. Grangely however offered the prospect of a suite of rooms. As I walked past what used to be the servants' bedrooms, each had an occupied sign hung from the door handle. I was initially allocated to the kitchen and I wondered what I would find when I arrived there.

In years past the kitchen would have been a bustling hub of activity. As I approached the door a portly man in his 50s was exiting. We caught each others' gaze, then he swiftly averted his eyes and instinctively moved his hands to disguise his semi erect penis bulging against his robe.

I turned the handle, pushed the door and entered the kitchen. Where once the main work table would have been in the centre of the room, there was now a large massage table. Atop it, lying on her back was a slender naked women with small breasts, olive skin and long raven hair. Looming over her was a black man in his 20s, his cock in her mouth. As he silently fucked her throat I walked around the edge of the room towards Karl, the chaperone I was taking over from.

I looked back at the woman. I could see her shaven pussy now. A white creamy foam oozing out and dribbling down onto the table. Clearly the handiwork of the man who had just left.

“What do I need to know?” I whispered to Karl.

“She wants to be used. Any man, in any way. She's had three loads of cum in the cunt, and this will be the second load down her throat. See that man there?” Karl motioned towards the shadows and I could make out the shape of a man slowly wanking his cock. “He's her master. He can join in when he wants. And when the black guy is done, then...err...then I think I will take a turn.”

I looked at Karl. He had a sheepish look in his eye tinged with naughtiness.

“So what are the rules?”

There were always rules. The role of the chaperone was to see that boundaries were respected and that above all, nothing happened that could compromise The House.

“No speaking. Only her master can instruct her. No pain more than a slap. Certainly nothing that could leave a mark. Her safe word is Lancelot”.

“Is that it?”

“That's it. Mouth, cunt....arse....it's all fair game. All...”

Karl's hand was already inside his robe, stroking his cock.

I heard a groan from a across the room. The man was in the throws of his orgasm. I could see the girl gagging as he pushed his cock to the back of her throat. His cum added to the gag reflex to make her cough. He held her head steady as he continued to decant more cum down the girl's throat. When finally he was finished with her, he pulled his cock out. Without a word or a second glance he fastened his robe and walked towards the door.

“Stop!”

The voice from the shadows brought a response. The black man turned around.

“Come back to the table.”

The man complied. Stepping out from the shadows I got my first glimpse of the girl's Master. He was an unremarkable looking middle aged man. 45 years old perhaps. Not in the best of shape, but I couldn't deny that there was something about him that exuded authority.

The Master took his slut's hand and helped her from the table. He held her close and licked her lips. Tasting traces of the black man's cum as he did so. As he kissed her deeply I could see his tongue probing her mouth. Tasting more of another man's cum no doubt. His hands cupping the girl's breasts. Not squeezing, just cupping. I could tell these two were comfortable in their power relationship.

Without being told the girl returned to the table and lay down across the table. This time, face down with her chin just over one edge and her pussy, still oozing cum just over the other.

“Kneel.”

The back man walked round the table and knelt between the girl's legs. His tongue slowly slid up and down her slick slit. Lapping up other men's cum with no word of protest.”

“Come!”

The man was looking at Karl. Karl and I glanced at each other. Now the moment was here I could see the trepidation in his eyes. Nonetheless he undid his robe and handed it to me. Without a word he walked around to the girl's head and fed his cock into her mouth. She closed her lips around it and began sucking Karl's cock to full tumescence.

I saw the Master walk around the table. He took a long look at the black man, by now devoting his intention to the girl's clit. A tap on the shoulder was the cue for the black man to stand up and leave. The Master's robe fell to the floor and I felt my cock stir at the thought of her receiving her fourth load of cum of the day in that tight little cunt.

He rubbed his cock up and down her pussy, covering it in the creamy ooze that it continued to emit. As he did so he pressed his thumb against her puckered little asshole. I saw her flinch as he pushed his thumb inside her. I glanced to Karl, I could see that he had felt that flinch although quite how that had manifested itself on his cock I couldn't tell. The girl continued to take his cock in her mouth as he rocked his hips back and forth. His fingers immersed in her fine black hair.

Then for the first time I heard a noise from the girl. A stiffled whelp. The noise muffled by Karl's cock. I looked back at the Master in time to see the head of his cock disappear inside the girl's arse. As he pushed himself deeper inside her I could see her body tense up. Karl now had a nervous look in his eyes. With the Master now buried in the girl's arse, Karl seized the opportunity to start fucking her mouth faster. Her hands gripped the edge of the table as the two men fucked her, developing a rhythm between them that allowed each of them to slowly build the tempo.

Karl gripped her head. The Master gripped her hips. Slowly but surely they fucked her faster and faster, probing deeper and deeper. A deep thrust from Karl would make her gag. As he withdrew, a deep thrust from the Master would make her wince. I soon realised that the two men were no longer looking at the girl they were looking at each other. Goading each other on. Faster, deeper, and harder. The girl was by now just a passive recipient, and I started to wonder if a line had been crossed. How can you say the safe word when with a cock in your mouth even breathing is a battle?

Before I could act I heard Karl groan as he shot his cum into the girl's mouth. Three or four more thrusts followed and I saw his cum trickling from the side of her mouth. He pulled out of her and stumbled back against the wall, out of breath. The Master pulled the girl back towards him by the hips. Then took a fistful of hair in his right hand and pulled her head back towards him as he fucked her arse with a renewed vigour.

His balls swung against her wet pussy, slapping her with every thrust. He suddenly threw himself against her as he came in her arse. His body pressing hers to the table as his hips pushed and pushed. I watched as he lay there. The two of them in silence. I watched as he pulled his cock out of her arse. I saw her arse hole stay gaping open for a few seconds before closing. The Master knelt between her legs, and as the first of his cum seeped out of her arse I watched him lick it. Each time she released more of his cum he lapped it up.

It was then that I realised my hand was around my engorged cock. The Master looked around at me. With his left hand he motioned me towards him. I froze. Not because this would be a gross breech of chaperone etiquette (which it would have been), but because of Heather. Right at that moment I wanted her more than ever.

I shook my head. Instead Karl responded to the Master, and it was Karl who replaced him between the girl's legs, licking her cunt and her arse. Supping every drop of cum available. When finally he had finished. Karl stood up and put his robe back on. The Master helped the girl to her her feet and sat her on the edge of the table. The Master sat next to her and the two of them sat silently looking ahead saying nothing. Karl left the room, shooting me a nervous goodbye with his eyes.

After fifteen or maybe twenty minutes the Master and the girl kissed each other lightly on the lips, dressed themselves in their robes and left the kitchen.

I was alone in the room. I glanced at my watch and then the schedule pinned to the wall. There were twenty five minutes until the next occupants of the room were due. I sanitised the massage table, and ensured that as much as possible the room was pristine for the next occupants. I now had 15 minutes to kill before my duties would resume. I popped back to the chill out room, ignoring the Master and the girl who by now were in conversation. I grabbed myself a can of coke and headed back down the corridor and past the kitchen.

Towards the end of the corridor were the rooms that had once housed the senior staff. They were larger than the standard rooms. One was labelled Dom Academy. Another had a sign saying Punishment Room. Through the door of the latter room I could hear the sound of of flesh being struck and cries from willing recipients. At the end of the corridor was The Lush Dungeon. The door was open and I could see a a St Andrew's Cross with no-one on it. A suspension frame was equally unoccupied. But in the corner of the room there was a metal cage housing a gagged portly bald man.

“Shit, sorry that door shouldn't be open. The last pair can't have closed it properly. I...I...sorry I think I drifted off.” I turned to my left and saw a decidedly flustered man.

As breeches of duty go, a chaperone in the most hidden room leaving the door ajar wasn't one of the greatest errors. But this chaperone was ashen faced. The prospect of a dereliction of duty leading to expulsion from the circle of people invited to The House was a very real one. People had been banned before. This man was clearly extremely worried about what I might say or do.

“Please don't tell anyone. I only have a few minutes left in here and with just this chap to watch I guess I nodded off.”

I saw an opportunity. In what was perhaps not my finest moment I took advantage of it.

“I have new...guests coming to my room shortly. If you take over the remainder of my shift we will say no more. Agreed?”

Shift swapping was allowed. You could never leave a room without a chaperone, but if you could find an adequate substitute it was permitted.

“Agreed. Thank you thank you.”

“Come to the kitchen when you are relieved here.”

I shot him a disdainful stare for effect, but in truth I was already thinking ahead to being with Heather again. I bore the man no malice, I just needed Heather and he offered me an opportunity to be with her sooner than expected.

When the man appeared at the kitchen door he was still grateful and still apprehensive. We spoke to the couple coming in to use the room and when I was satisfied that he understood what was expected of him I left the room and headed back upstairs in search of Heather.

I was unsure where I would find her. My heart was thumping in my chest. I stepped inside the Lush Picture Gallery. My eyes adjusted to the low lighting levels. I scanned the room looking for her. There were couples fucking, sucking, kissing...but there was no Heather. I was glad. I didn't want to share her.

I knew she wouldn't be in The Lush Creche, but I wasn't so sure about The Ladies of Lush. I didn't think Heather was that way inclined but in the House of Lush it was dangerous to make assumptions. Anyway, the point was moot. Men are not allowed in that room, and I wasn't going to wait outside, tracking the comings and goings and hoping for a glimpse inside. I too was loathe to risk future invites to the House of Lush by breaking the rules.

Rumplations was where I had first seen her that night and that was where I figured she would be. Heather is a sociable person and very popular for her vivacity, her intelligence and her conversation as well as being so so sexy. Opening the door to Rumplations I was hit by a wall of noise. The room was full of Lushees, the atmosphere light and convivial. If it wasn't for the fact that most people were clad in nothing more than bathrobes the loud music might have made you believe that you were in a town centre bar rather than a swingers' club.

I navigated my way though the throng. Pausing every now and then to exchange brief pleasantries with acquaintances. I lingered with each person no longer than I needed to in order to avoid seeming rude before moving on. By the time I reached the far side of the room it was clear that Heather was not here either. Maybe Heather was waiting in the bedroom we had used earlier? It made sense. That was where we had agreed to meet at 3am. My heart was beating fast now. I pushed my way back out to the corridor and almost ran to the room at the end. There was no occupied sign on the door. I opened it, and saw the sheets on the bed all crumpled. I heard the shower running from the en suite. I ran over and flung the door open.

The sight I saw before me was familiar. A man was fucking a woman from behind. Her hands bracing her against the wall of the shower. A mask of steam clouded the room. I walked closer, my heart fit to burst from my chest. The woman turned her head and I caught a glimpse. It wasn't Heather. Relief washed over me, shortly followed by the realisation that I had to get out. My intrusion had been noticed. There were rooms at The House for voyeurism and exhibitionism but this wasn't one.

I closed the bedroom door behind me and turned the sign over to indicate that it was occupied. I was lost. Where was she? Where was Heather? I trudged slowly back along the corridor. I came the The Lush Lounge. How had I forgotten to check here? My stomach flipped. I opened the door and just like Rumplations it was busier than earlier. But not too busy. A quick scan told me what I needed to know.

chicalatina1000
Online Now!
Lush Cams
chicalatina1000

Heather wasn't here either.

Bereft I walked along to the cloakroom. The person manning the cloakroom was someone I knew, Alex.

“Alex, have you seen Heather?”

Alex smiled and looked up at me.

“Yes she was here about 15 minutes ago, grabbing her clothes.”

My heart sank. She had gone. Gone without saying goodbye. That wasn't like her.

“Oh.”

Alex could clearly see the look of loss on my face.

“I shouldn't really tell you, but I know you are close. She has gone for a walk in the grounds.”

My ears pricked up.

“But I should warn you she wasn't alone.”

My world collapsed around me. I was seized by the impulse to find her.

I ran down the grand staircase and out the front door. It was dark outside but the glow of lights from the rooms above was all I needed to find my way. I cast my eyes about looking for Heather. In the distance I saw a light piercing the dark. With no better options I headed towards it.

I descended a flight of steps to the lower terrace. Taking them two or three at a time. As I ran towards the light, the moon emerged from behind the clouds and illuminated the gently rippling ornamental lake. The statuesque fountain looking eerily sinister in the half light.

As I began to tire I could just make out where the light was coming from. A folly in the shape of a doric columned Greek temple loomed out of the black inky night and a cluster of trees. A door at the front was open ajar and the light was coming from within. I stopped in my tracks.

The House of Lush is a place for fantasies to come true. Who was I to interfere in what Heather wanted to do when I wasn't around? And yet...and yet...I loved that woman. I loved everything about her. Real life was so cruel preventing us from being together. Could I just stand aside while she fucked someone else in the House of Lush?

I sat down, the grass cold against my skin where my robe rode up. I watched the door and I waited. I heard the murmur of voices but not sounds of sex. The intensity of the light varied, hinting at some movement within. The light dimmed as I saw two silhouetted figures in the doorway. I knew that one of them was Heather, and as they came closer I could see that the other was Terry. Terry is the doyen of the House. He was one of the founders and leads the select group who are the custodians of each House event. He is also about 20 years older than Heather, and an odder coupling I couldn't imagine.

Whether I made some noise or whether she spied me out of the corner of her eye, Heather stopped and turned towards me. She muttered something to Terry, and he walked off.

“Dylan?”

I stopped up. Now feeling slightly sick, and slightly sheepish. What had I been thinking?

“Heather, I...I...”

Heather walked over and silenced me with a finger to the lips. She took my hand and led me to the folly. As we entered I saw a large bed with immaculately pressed sheets. Around the walls were old fashioned candelabra and burning candles.

“My silly silly Dylan.” She kissed me. “Terry told me that the folly was free at the time we were due to be in the Prince's Room. It was reserved for senior Housers but none of them have wanted to use it. So he brought me here to see what I thought. It's a good substitute don't you think?”

I felt a little ashamed. How could I have doubted her?

“I'm so sorry Hea...” She silenced my words with another kiss.

“I'm flattered that you care. Come.”

Heather led me towards the bed.

I slipped my robe off, and then helped Heather undress. We were both naked and locked in an embrace. Kissing each other, the worry transfigured into relief. As we tumbled onto the bed I pulled Heather tight to me. My body beneath hers.

Heather pursed her lips, straining for a resumption of our sweet kiss. My lips met hers and our tongues danced a delicious tango. The feeling of our bodies together, skin on skin, was exhilarating. My hands swept over her back, up and down, caressing her.

Heather caught my bottom lip with her teeth and sucked it into her mouth. The ardour that I had felt earlier now bubbled to the surface. As Heather laid soft kisses on me may hands gripped her bum, gently pulling her cheeks apart. I began stroking between her legs. Heather closed her eyes and rested her head against my chest.

The rise and fall of my chest appeared to have a hypnotic effect on her. My fingers reached down and I slowly stroked her from her clit to the small of her back. Heather was so soft and open to my touches.

“Oh that's heavenly Dylan.”

I repeated the strokes. Light loving strokes. Occasionally pressing deeper into her soft pussy. Feeling the sticky residue from our earlier tryst. I felt Heather wiggle against me. Her body rousing itself from its inertia. Her hands ran through my hair and down to the back of my neck. Lightly scratching me.

I raised my head up to kiss luscious lips once again. Heather kissed me back, her eyes fixed on mine. She drew her legs up either side of me, craving more. My strokes between her legs were now met by fresh wetness. I could tell that she was turned on, as was I. Heather shifted position slightly and rubbed her thigh against my hard cock.

She raised herself up and slowly slid her wet pussy along the length of my cock. Coating it in her wetness. All of a sudden my face filled with a hot flush. I was seized with an animal passion for Heather. Every successive touch of her pussy on my cock sent me deeper to a baser more animalistic state. I had never felt quite like this before.

“Oh fuck yes Heather. Oh god that's delicious.” My hands moved to her breasts, cupping and then squeezing them.

“You feel wonderful against my cock.”

Heather placed her hands on my shoulders, her mouth around my jaw. She pushed her chest into my hands. I massaged those breasts, all bounteous and beautiful and so so soft.

“I want you so much Dylan. I love your cock”

She pressed her hot wet slit against it again and again. I bucked my hips pushing my cock against her. Desperate to experience more sensations from the body of this amazing woman.

“I want you too”.

My lips surrounded a nipple. My tongue licking, flicking and sucking it deep into my mouth. Heather reached a hand down between us, taking my hot hard cock in her hand and teasing the head with her thumb. My mouth homed in on her other breast, my teeth pulling the nipple before sucking it into my mouth and lashing my tongue over it.

“Mmmm Dylan, what's got into you?”

I didn't know. All I knew was that the feel of Heather teasing my cock was so good. Almost intolerably so. I lightly bit at her breast. Then a bit harder. Leaving a light bite mark. Heather nibbled along my jaw line and whispered

“Fuck me Dylan. Slide your cock into my needy wet cunt.”

I needed no second invitation. I rolled over on top of Heather and thrust my cock deep and hard inside her. She squealed in delighted shock. My hands gripped her wrists, pressed down on the bed either side of her head in a pose of surrender. With no ceremony or delicacy my cock thrust deeply inside her again and again. Heather raised her head to find my lips and met them. I forced my tongue into her mouth, kissing so passionately and roughly. Mirroring the fucking I was giving her cunt. I could tell that Heather had been more than ready for me to invade her cunt. She met each thrust with a shift of her hips, maximising the depth of penetration.

“God yes Dylan...the sound of your body against me is so fucking hot.”

Heather was a perfect sheath for my cock. Perfect in every way. Tight but not too tight. Able to grip me or let me slide in with ease as the need took her. So warm, so wet, so soft. I had fucked her many times but that night her body had never felt better. Nothing else mattered now, just the way we felt in the moment.

My balls slapped against her inner thighs as I fucked her so hard and rough. I started shimmying my hips to pressure different parts of her cunt. She moved her feet up my back, raising her hips off the bed.

“Fuck me like a wanton slut.”

I slowed and then I pulled out. My cock resting on her clit as I leant in to kiss her.

“You are my wanton slut Heather.”

I could sense Heather wanting to protest at the loss of my cock. I kissed down her neck. Kissing her breasts. Licking and sucking them Then I kissed down her tummy. Licking her belly button. Moving downwards to her clit as Heather moaned and writhed below me. She pushed her cunt closer to my face. My hands gripped her breasts as my tongue circled her clit. I wrote my name on it with my tongue, and as I continued to flick and suck her clit my hands slid down to her waist.

“Dylan.”

I pulled her right to the edge of the bed. My hands parting her legs. I could sense she was loving being manhandled, and I was in a deeper, darker place than ever before. I pushed her legs wide, my tongue danced around her arse hole. Teasing it. Then I licked upwards towards her cunt. Pausing before pushing my tongue deep back along her cunt, parting her labial lips.

Heather arched her back and splayed her legs wide. I probed her tight arse hole once again with my tongue. Then up to her clit. Then reversing and sliding back along her cunt to her arse. Up and down. Each time a little more forceful. I had never rimmed anyone before but I paid it no thought. Her cunt tasted so good. Heather bucked her hips against my face, moaning to the touch.

“I'm all yours Dylan.”

I stood up and leant over to kiss her. Her legs dangling off the end of the bed. As I leant over her my cock pressed against her arse hole. Heather wiggled her hips as we kissed.

“Do you want to fuck my ass? You'd be my first.”

I was a little taken aback. This was uncharted territory for both of us. Fuelled by images of earlier I knew that I wanted it. I kissed her hungrily.

“I'm wide open for you Dylan.”

I kissed her so deeply. Then I plunged my cock into her cunt to lubricate it. I withdrew it and then covered my fingers in the heady vaginal mix of fluids. Heather gripped my shoulders while my fingers spread her juices around her tight hole.

“Mmm that feels good Dylan.”

Gently I pushed first one finger then another inside her arse. Stretching her, and waiting until she relaxed around them.

“Are you sure?” I asked.

“I feel so good with you. I want everything.”

I slowly withdrew my fingers.

“I want you to fuck my ass while I rub my clit.”

I stood between her legs. I pressed myself to her enlarged hole. Heather reached underneath her to spread her cheeks wider. Slowly I pushed myself inside her ass. Inch by inch. Stretching her in a way she'd never felt before. A new feeling for me too. The friction was such that I glanced around the room, hoping to spy a tube of lube. No joy. I pressed on. Gripping her hips pulling her on to me. Christ she was so tight around my cock. I felt Heather shiver. Her nipples were like bullets.

“My ass is all yours now.”

By now I was buried ball deep inside her ass.

“Are you ok?”

“It stings but keep going. Don't stop.”

I slipped two fingers into her cunt, finger fucking Heather whilst buried in her arse. The fingers on Heather's right hand rubbing her clit furiously. I withdrew my cock and covered it in juices from her cunt. Before pressing it back inside her arse once again. This time it was easier.

“Oh fuck yes that's good...pain becoming pleasure.”

My fingers returned to her cunt as my cock slowly fucked her tight ass. They sought out her g spot. Stroking her inside, taking her higher and higher. Fuck she felt so good, wherever we touched.

“It's almost too much Dylan.”

I was feeling so many sensations. It felt otherworldly.

“I love you.” I panted.

“I love you too.”

Heather gasped as I pressed my cock deep inside her arse again. Our hands brushed against one another. Me fingering her cunt, Heather rubbing her clit.

“Keep going Dylan, don't stop.” There was a tone in her voice I had never heard before.

I started fucking her arse more forcefully and fingering her cunt vigorously. I could feel something building within me. How much longer could I last?

“It's feeling better and better Dylan. So different, but amazing.”

I thrust faster and harder. Not as hard as I had in her cunt, but given the tightness of her arse the feeling was no less mindblowing. I was almost afraid to look down for too long for fear I might cum from the sheer visual turn on.

“I'm close Dylan.”

I pulled my hand from her cunt. My cock leaving her ass, and I turned her over and onto her knees. As I gripped her hips and plunged myself back into her ass I realised just how close to cumming I was too. I was fucking my beautiful beloved Heather's arse hard and fast now. She was pushing herself back against me. I still couldn't believe what was happening. I reached down to rub her clit as I pounded her tight little hole.

“Do you want my cum in your ass?”

“Yeah let me feel it.”

I thrust harder and harder as my cock began to pulse.

“Dylan!”

Heather screamed my name as her orgasm erupted. My arms reached around her, grabbing her breasts and pulling her back towards me. Squeezing her tits and kissing her neck. I was on the brink

“Cum inside me Dylan.”

Cum pulsed out of my cock. I screamed her name, “Heather!” as my cum filled her. I pulled her closer still.

“Oh Dylan, so gooood.”

As the last of my cum seeped out inside her I stood upright, pulling her body flush against mine. I was shattered. Heather reached her arms over her shoulder and around my neck. Pulling me in for a kiss. There was none of the roughness of earlier. These were now loving rather than lustful kisses. Our hot sweaty bodies pressed together.

Finally, we collapsed onto the bed. I slid out of her arse, found a tissue to wipe my cock with and lay down beside her. Heather draped an arm around my waist as we lay face to face and kissed.

“That was incredible Heather.” I whispered.

“It was my lovely.”

The candlelight flickered as I stroked her hair and we kissed.

“I love you my Heather.”

“I love you too my Dylan.”

I was almost too drained for words. We lay and kissed and talked for an hour or more before Heather drifted off to sleep. As I looked at this beautiful woman next to me I could not believe what we had just done. How much had the Basement affected me? We had crossed some kind of rubicon. Would this change things between us? I got my answer as dawn was breaking. We made love slowly, lovingly and beautifully. Love making rather than fucking. Heather and I were in a good place. A great place. The House of Lush had found a way to bring us even closer.

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments