Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Room 369

9
2 Comments 2
8.7k Views 8.7k
3.1k words 3.1k words
You check the number on the piece of paper you wrote on for what must seem like the 100th time as you come up to the door of the hotel room, yes it is 369. Your heart is beating so fast you think its going to explode as you bring yourself to knock on the door, you have wanted this for so long, to fulfill a fantasy but now the time has come you are both scared and excited. Well you are married and your husband has no idea you have been on the site and been chatting to strange men and now you have arranged to meet not 1 but 3 of them for an afternoon of fantasy fulfillment.

As you knock on the door, the door pushes slightly open. You say hello but there is no answer and as you walk in to the room you see a box with a bow on and a card with your name on it. You glance around the room and you are alone but you notice the smell of the many scented candles burning, you can't recall the smell but it is a sexy scent and you like it.

You open the card and read the hand written note.

Hi Sexy,
Don't worry we haven't let you down, we just wanted to give you some time to get ready and feel comfortable.
Open the box and put on what is inside and then sit on the chair in the middle of the room. We will be in at 2
xxx

You look at your watch and it is 15 minutes to 2, not long but it could seem like an eternity but what is in the box you think. You take off the box lid and lift out a pair of silk stockings, a pair of high heels, a sheer babydoll and a silk blindfold. Your heart is racing faster than ever now and it is time to run if you wanted but you are not scared and you notice the throb in your panties and the sensation of wetness spreading.

You quickly remove all of your clothes and fold them on the side, you can't resist putting your fingers between your legs and feeling your wetness. You shaved yourself very smooth this morning and you love the baby soft feeling down there and you know men like it as well. You so want to play with yourself and your clit yearns to be rubbed but you know you don't have much time so you just place your fingers to your lips and taste yourself, knowing that very soon someone else is going to be doing that for you.

You slowly roll the stockings up your smooth legs, careful not to ladder them. You slip on the shoes and glance in the mirror, even like this you have to admit you look hot and the anticipation of what is to come is making your juices flow again. You slip the babydoll on and take another look in the mirror, you are surprised you don't look slutty, you look classy and sexy. You walk towards the chair in the middle of the room and go to check the time but you have already taken off your watch so how long to go. You sit down and put on the blindfold.

The world instantly goes pitch dark and all your other senses are heightened, the anticipation is making your heart race again and you can feel the wetness oozing between you legs. You hear voices and footsteps in the corridor outside of the room but they pass and the silence returns.

Time seems to drag so slowly and you wonder what happens if no one comes, how long should you wait? Doubts start to creep in, what if they are not as nice as they appear on the internet whilst you chatted, nobody knows you are here and your husband is away overnight and he thinks you are having a night out with your girlfriends so is not expecting a call. Just as you start to panic, you hear male voices and more footsteps. They seem to stop close by but you don't hear the door open. More footsteps, maybe it wasn't them. Back to silence again and the doubts.

You nearly jump out of your skin when the first fingers touch your hair...too late to turn back now

A male voice says "Stand Up" and as you do you feel the chair being taken away. The voice is authorative but not scary, the anticipation of what is to come is making your heart pound. You are stood blindfolded in a hotel room with 3 strange men looking the sexiest you think you have ever looked and you can feel the juices drip down your slightly parted legs.

You feel bodies move and now you feel hot breathe on your neck before your hair is moved to one side and lips started kissing your neck just below you hairline, damn how does he know that drives you wild. Fingers are now tracing there way through the sheer material of you babydoll around your breasts and you feel you nipples harden even more as the fingers dance lightly around them. Is it the same person who is kissing your neck or someone else?

Now you know there is someone else, as a pair of hands gently lifts one of you feet and parts your legs more, now a hand on each leg is gently stroking up from your ankle and you feel lips kissing on the skin just above one of your stocking tops. Now you know there are 2 but where is the third.

Now there are lips on your mouth but this is not as gentle as the other 2 sets of lips on your body but it's not in a bad way, just slightly more authorative and forceful. Now you know the 3 are there and this just turns you on even more and your whole body is tingling and on fire with desire. You are desperate for one of them to touch your throbbing clit and are sure you will explode on the spot.

Lips and hands are exploring your body but still they won't touch you where you need most, inside you are screaming for the release of an orgasm but the teasing is driving you insane. They just seem to know the spots which drive you wild but won't allow you to go to the next level. At this moment these guys could do anything they wanted to you, anything at all.

The lips on your thighs is replaced by a tongue licking your juices from them, geez you must be so wet down there it is running down you legs. Please let that tongue find the source, please let his lips engulf your swollen clit and bite and suck on it so you can cum harder than you ever thought possible. His tongue is getting higher and you part your legs more to try and guide him but shit just as he was reaching your shaven pussy, it lifts and starts on the other leg. Inside you are screaming out "Touch Me NOW"

The lips have now left your lips and you feel your nipples being bitten on, not too hard but hard enough to be a pleasant pain, his hands squeeze your breasts as his teeth hold you swollen and erect nipple. How much more of this teasing can you take without having to say Fuck me now.

The lips on your neck have now ventured down your back, with fingers stroking and feeling every inch of skin on the way. Further they go down to your ass and you feel your cheeks being kneeded and parted slightly. As the cheeks of your ass are spread his tongue starts to lick your anus. Wow this is a first for you and as his tongue pushes in to your tightly puckered hole, you can't take any more of this teasing and your legs give way and you feel like you are passing out. Your body has gone into sensory overload.

3 pairs of hands catch you and you are not sure how long you were out for but you feel them carrying you across to the bed, as you gently hit the bed, you pray for the teasing to start again but this time please please please let me cum your body shouts.

You feel hands under your back and you are lifted and a glass is placed at your lips, you open your mouth and the bubbles of the champagne take you by surprise but it is exactly what you need to bring your senses wide awake again. You feel your babydoll being lifted and you raise your arms instinctively so it can be passed over your head. You are now naked apart from your shoes, stockings and of course the blindfold. The sense deprivation of not being able to see has been a huge turn on and not knowing what is going to happen next and by whom is mindblowing.

You sense you have been joined on the bed and your hands are taken and placed against naked male flesh, you trace down from the face down the neck to the strong broad shoulders, through the hair on the chest and stomach.

Arkona2022
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Arkona2022

You gasp as you come into contact with his erect cock and you just have to run your fingers around it, it's huge, much bigger than you are used to, in fact bigger than anything you have ever had. You feel your juices start to flow again and know you want this monster deep inside you soon.

As you feel the first man, you feel someone move between your legs, kissing your stockinged covered calves and up and up. You know where his month and tongue is going and you want it there fast to satisfy your aching desire to cum.

As you start to slowly pump the hard cock in your hands, you open your legs wider and are not disappointed as you feel his tongue push inside your gushing pussy.

You gasp and as you do, a hand takes you by the back of the head and quickly guides your open mouth on to his hard cock. It is not as big as the one in your hand, much more the size you have normally but the actions of his cock being thrust in your mouth take you by surprise and cause you to gag as it hits the back of your throat. He keeps his hand on your head though and pumps your head up and down on his cock, all the way to its root. You think you will choke but you soon get used to it and concentrate again on the tongue now on your clit and the cock you have been pumping harder and faster.

Your breathing is constricted by the cock in your mouth but you know the tongue on your clit is doing it's job and as soon as you feel him push a couple of fingers in you, you explode in to the first of what will be many intense orgasms. A huge release of fluids covers the face of the man below but he doesn't slow and his fingers start pumping you quicker, you could swear he has just pushed a 3rd in to you when your next orgasm arrives.

The cock is removed from your mouth just as it starts to swell and he needs to slow down but its still at you lips and you start to lick up and down the shaft, swirling your tongue around his swollen end. Then down to his balls and you take each in turn into your mouth and lick and suck on them.

Fingers are again playing with your nipples, squeezing them hard which drives you wild and you sense the men move round and suddenly you feel the monster cock at your lips. You open as wide as you can but you are struggling to get it in but are determined not to be defeated so you push against it as you stretch your mouth. You can only get a bit in but you are now even more determined to feel all of this in your pussy even though you know its going to tear you apart.

A different tongue is now probing your pussy and lapping up your juices, whilst his fingers tease, rub and squeeze your clit, whilst other fingers and lips are covering your chest and neck. You can't stop cumming and your whole body is on fire and as much as you ddon't want this teasing to stop, what you really need now is to be filled by all 3 cocks.

You have lost count of how many times you have orgasmed and in fact complete track of time but you don't care, you have never felt so alive and now you just want to be fucked and hard and NOW!. You can't take this teasing any longer, you just need to feel those cocks inside your every hole. The 3 guys keep swapping as they tease your body and your mouth is full most of the time of delicious male meat but they are swapping again and this time you now shout "I need your cocks in me now, so please stop teasing me and start fucking me NOW.....please"

With the blindfold on you can't see their faces but you guess it's a combination of smiles and dropped jaws and there is a moment of silence before you hear "OK"

One of them lays down next to you and instructs you to get on and you are guided by the other hands to climb on board without inflicting serious wounds with your high heels. As you spread your legs so you are astride him you feel the monster cock, just brush against your now very sensitive and swollen clit. The sensation and knowing what is coming makes you cum instantly and although it is huge you are sure that as you are dripping wet it is going to slip in. As you steady yourself with one hand it brushes against the silk of your stocking and you realise how soaked with your juices they are.

You grasp hold of the monster in your hand and start to rub it at the sopping entrance to your pussy, you start to lower yourself on it and feel your lips stretched like they have never been stretched before and you feel every ripple of his swollen cock as it passes your lips. Gently and slowly you allow more to enter you and although it hurts and you feel like you are tearing, you know you have to have it all. You scream out and your breathe is taken away as he pushes up in to you and you feel a huge orgasm sweep over you . You swear you have been ripped open but now is time for the thrusting to begin, slowly at first but you want to be impaled and fucked hard. You ahve dreamed of being used by a huge cock for as long as you can remember and this is better than you have could have imagined.

You feel hands over your body, covering your breasts, pulling and squeezing on your nipples. Fingers through the back of your hair and trailing down you back, down to the cheeks of your ass and mmmmm wow playing with your anus. You think you know what is coming as you had discussed your fantasy on the site but now you just want to keep pumping on that monster cock.

The man below pulls you closer to his chest and as he does that a hand turns your head and you feel another hard cock at your lips. You instantly open wide and start licking and sucking it, tasting the precum oozing from its tip. You suck hard as the cock is pushed into your mouth to the back of your throat but you don't instantly gag like you did before as your throat although sore, has opened up from the mouth fucking you had earlier. You hold his cock deep in your throat for a second and you here him groan with pleasure as you do but you have to release quickly so you can breathe again.

The finger playing with your ass is back but this time it is cold and slippery and you feel the well lubed finger being pushed in and this takes you by shock but also makes your heart beat even faster as you know very soon the finger is going to be replaced by his cock. You are already so filled by the monster cock you are impaled on that as you feel the head of his cock push into your ass, you are doubting whether you can take it but you feel yourself stretch as he slowly pushes his full length into you and you quickly get used to the new invasion into your body as he pumps in and out.

Now you have what you wanted, 3 cocks pumping furiously in and out of your body and your orgasms just grow and grow. You always thought fantasises were to stay as just that and never be realised but here you were living the dream and you felt wonderful. There was just one thing to make it complete and you knew that would be cumming soon. All 3 of them were starting to get close and almost simultaneously they withdrew from you and you moved on to your knees waiting for the climax.

You sense the 3 cocks by your face and you say "I want to see" and pull off the blindfold. In front of you are the 3 men pumping their cocks furiously, you look up to see the faces in front of you and as you do you notice your husband as one.

Your mouth drops open and just as it does 3 jets of hot male juice hits your face and mouth.

When the 3 cocks have emptied, your husband leans forward and kisses you full on your spunk covered mouth and whispers in your ear... "Well don't you remember when we got together I said I would make all your dreams come true"

Published 
Written by andyhants
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments